LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Good for your health!

8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

My smart watch counted bringing in a case of Bambino's as a minute of exercise.

Whew! Quite the workout!

LOL!!!!????? Carrying diapees SURE has to be exhausting then! LOL!!!!!?????♥️?☺️?♥️???

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

I wonder what it would feel like to do situps in a messy dippy :o 

if you are into that sort of thing, nothing is stopping you from finding out haha,,,, might want to have a towel under you.

• Haha 2

I had to pick up three cases of diapers from UPS once, because they said my dog wouldn't let them through the gate to deliver them. -I didn't have a dog or a gate at the time-

Because of how it was situated, I had to carry all three at the same time. It was heavier than I expected.

• Like 2

I have never measured/weighed the bag I carry out to the trash every 14 days.
But its at least 14 diapers, maybe up to 20, so maybe 20 kg? (About 44 lbs)
Its about 100 meters to the trashcan. (328 feet)

• Like 1
15 hours ago, DailyDi said:

My smart watch counted bringing in a case of Bambino's as a minute of exercise.

Whew! Quite the workout!

I hope you stretched before you picked up the box.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Just think of the workout you will get when carrying the heavy used ones out to the trash!

Yep, the diaper can is definitely the heaviest trash I deal with.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DprDJeff said:

I had to pick up three cases of diapers from UPS once, because they said my dog wouldn't let them through the gate to deliver them. -I didn't have a dog or a gate at the time-

Because of how it was situated, I had to carry all three at the same time. It was heavier than I expected.

I'm sure you got quite the workout then!????♥️?☺️?♥️??? LOL!?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, DprDJeff said:

I had to pick up three cases of diapers from UPS once

UPS = U Piece of S**t...that's why they have brown trucks & brown uniforms

You - Pee - Ess.....lol...and don't forget their advert  jingle from a few years ago...
What can 'brown' do for you?"

farts :D

On 4/23/2022 at 3:05 PM, Kawaharu said:

Welcome to my world. I work a Fedex ground and I see things get shipped all the time including cases of Diapers that many of us order

I thought companies that shipped diapers sent them discreetly packaged so you couldn't tell what's inside the box.

27 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

I thought companies that shipped diapers sent them discreetly packaged so you couldn't tell what's inside the box.

I imagine if you order diapers regularly you recognize the size/shape of the box and the markings.

Cases of diapers are dense and heavy. Our UPS driver probably knows what he's delivering. The other tip off is no markings on the case lol. Think about it, a large case is free billboard advertising for a company so an unmarked case says a lot to people that handle them all the time.

Hugs,

Freta

"Medical" diapers are rarely plain boxes.  Any time I order Abriform or Betterdry, they come in boxes that indicate exactly what they are.  I remember that XP medical would ship in plain boxes (for a small extra fee if I recall) - but many times they were the original box turned inside out. Haven't ordered from them in years (well before change of ownership) so do not know if they still do that.  

Even if you order from ABU, Bambino, or Tykables, etc.  there are still markings on the boxes that would let someone that "knows" know exactly what's inside - either by product # on the box or by the return address:

"TBHG" - Bambino, AKA The Bottom Half Group.

"Strom Holdings" - ABU

"CTDC" - Changing Times Diaper Co.

Rearz if I recall didn't even bother disguising their name.

5 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I can tell what's coming and what's in those trucks. 

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I imagine if you order diapers regularly you recognize the size/shape of the box and the markings.

When I see them come off unload and get loaded on to the trucks, I can tell where they are being shipped from. It's not a mystery and many times when boxes break, we see what's being shipped when we repack them.

• Like 1
On 4/23/2022 at 10:10 AM, Dubious said:

I have never measured/weighed the bag I carry out to the trash every 14 days.
But its at least 14 diapers, maybe up to 20, so maybe 20 kg? (About 44 lbs)
Its about 100 meters to the trashcan. (328 feet)

So... What you first: the smell or the weight? How do you keep the trash bag from braking?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ppdude said:

So... What you first: the smell or the weight? How do you keep the trash bag from braking?

Good quality trash bag, the black industry kind. 

• Like 1

Another advantage of cloth diapers is that you are not constantly replenishing the supply so I do not establish a pattern. Rubber panties come in soft, opaque packages that could be any kind of clothing or other cloth object. And, again, I do not need to order so often that I establish a pattern. Also I am not emptying used diapers into the trahs/dumpster. And I have the local staff  trained They have seen them drying and just conclude the obvious and do not care. But outsiders and friends spend their time in a blissful state of Schultzhood: The know nothing

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

"Medical" diapers are rarely plain boxes.  Any time I order Abriform or Betterdry, they come in boxes that indicate exactly what they are.  I remember that XP medical would ship in plain boxes (for a small extra fee if I recall) - but many times they were the original box turned inside out. Haven't ordered from them in years (well before change of ownership) so do not know if they still do that.  

Even if you order from ABU, Bambino, or Tykables, etc.  there are still markings on the boxes that would let someone that "knows" know exactly what's inside - either by product # on the box or by the return address:

"TBHG" - Bambino, AKA The Bottom Half Group.

"Strom Holdings" - ABU

"CTDC" - Changing Times Diaper Co.

Rearz if I recall didn't even bother disguising their name.

I got a case of Rearz a couple weeks ago and it shipped from Amazon in a plain box.

• Like 1

NorthShore sends in their boxes, which have a four digit code number, size, and count. Of course the big tear in the box that showed my pink MegaMaxes probably gave away what was in the box. Fortunately the plastic bags that they come in are nigh indestructible, so the diapers were fine.

20 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

When I see them come off unload and get loaded on to the trucks, I can tell where they are being shipped from. It's not a mystery and many times when boxes break, we see what's being shipped when we repack them.

My last bambino box came busted open and you could clearly see the diapers and pull-ups inside. Luckily I am beyond caring about such things :)

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

My last bambino box came busted open and you could clearly see the diapers and pull-ups inside. Luckily I am beyond caring about such things :)

I see them all the time and I have QA folks who fix and repair packages 

• Like 1