LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Owwwwie! I now know what a REAL bladder spasm feels like and I don’t like it.

Not too long ago I posted something on the medical incontinence group asking what bladder spasms feel like because I was wondering if that’s what I was experiencing.   Every now and then I would feel this weirdly intense squeezing / pressure feeling right before I voided.  

But this was something else entirely.  I was sitting at my desk working and I felt a sudden intense urge to go. Usually the urgency grows until I spontaneously wet, which is what happened this time as well.  However this time the urgency and intensity continued to  increase even after I started wetting, to the point it got painful.  Imagine you had a balloon filled with air and you started letting air out and at the same time squeezed the balloon as hard as you could. Except that squeezing the balloon harder doesn’t make the air rush out any faster. Now imagine that’s your bladder being squeezed while leaking!  Luckily the pain  only lasted a few seconds. But it was enough to take my breath away. If that’s not a bladder spasm I don’t know what is!  

It’s s even crazier knowing that this is suppose to be a positive sign that my incontinence is progressing.  ?

Edit: Here is the link to that post.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Bladder spasms and urgency sucks big time. So painful I can hardly move to get to the toilet to relieve it (when not in a diaper)

Yeesh!  I can only go off this one time but for me it was like the urine was not gushing out fast enough to overcome the intense surge in pressure.  But I couldn’t get my body to pee any faster than it already was going and there was nothing else I could do but wait until enough pee drained to relieve the pressure.  I don’t know if that makes sense.   

That sounds a lot like my catheter-whilst-in-icu experience that I described at your linked post.  An intense-to-the-point-of-painful pee urge that whilst catheterised at least, is completely ineffectual for anything.

Just sometimes when (deliberately) letting pee out during the day I will experience a similar intense urge that is completely out of kilter with the small dribble of pee that is actually produced.

I don't know what that means.  It's just something I've noticed sometimes.  I'm assuming it doesn't happen during bedwetting because I'm sure it would wake me.

When I first became urinary incontinent I would get spasms all the time and it wasn’t comfortable at all. Since then the spasms have gone away. It took a little time.

3 hours ago, jonbearab said:

I just want to say "LUCKY!!" at this point. But meh.

It’s like every other “victory” that comes with seeking and achieving incontinence.  Wet sheets, having to carry a diaper bag at all times, diaper rash, cost, travel hassles    Though for me it’s still worth it! ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Enthusi said:

It’s like every other “victory” that comes with seeking and achieving incontinence.  Wet sheets, having to carry a diaper bag at all times, diaper rash, cost, travel hassles    Though for me it’s still worth it! ?

I forget, have you tried using catheters in the past? If so, did you get bladder spasms from the catheter? And if so, is the spasm from a catheter similar to the spasm(s) you've experienced?

I must be odd as I really enjoy bladder spasms. Frequently I use a holey foley catheter to achieve temporary incontinence. Usually it is only in for 12 hours or so. Sometimes I manage bladder spasms, sometimes not. I guess it depends on just which part of the bladder wall the balloon is touching.

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2022 at 1:26 PM, DailyDi said:

Bladder spasms and urgency sucks big time. So painful I can hardly move to get to the toilet to relieve it (when not in a diaper)

That's why you wear diapers full-time so that you DON'T have to worry about situations like that. After all, boys should REALLY be in diapers full-time anyway, NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS!!!!!!!!!????????????♥️?????

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's why you wear diapers full-time so that you DON'T have to worry about situations like that. After all, boys should REALLY be in diapers full-time anyway, NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS!!!!!!!!!????????????♥️?????

That's also why I wear diapers full time and I am diaper dependent. I never have to worry about those situations ever coming up. It's why I am kept in diapers and I know I am never getting out of them anytime soon. I'm permanently kept in diapers and my baby butt is never getting away from them.

• Like 2