LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home owners and renters rant incoming!

Oh man! That green stuff is back again! Damn you mother nature! I don't wanna go outside and mow you! I envy you folks in the cold frigid north and your dead grass still!

I should get a few goats! Problem solved!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

I have a pool and all those darn buds come off the trees and get all over the pool and skimmer . Aggg

My wife would kill for a pool but our HOA requires all pools be inground and I think on average those cost around 70k in our area.

3 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

My wife would kill for a pool but our HOA requires all pools be ingrown and I think on average those cost around 70k in our area.

To be honest I hate my pool, because of the trees it takes time to warm up. So I get maybe 4 months to swim in it. If I could I would sell and find a place without a pool. But I really can’t do that right at the moment 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

To be honest I hate my pool, because of the trees it takes time to warm up. So I get maybe 4 months to swim in it. If I could I would sell and find a place without a pool. But I really can’t do that right at the moment 

I know nothing about pools but I wonder if it's possible to get a heated pool.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

My wife would kill for a pool but our HOA requires all pools be inground and I think on average those cost around 70k in our area.

Alternatively you could get a hot tub:

And if you want to avoid spending too much I designed you a hot tub on a budget

Awaken Evil hot tub.png 

The tub is just a regular metal paddling pool, the camp fire underneath provides the heat and the hose pipe out the back of the tail pipes does the water jets thingy, just need to take it in turns to sit in the car and rev it up every time you want more bubbles 

• Haha 5
32 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Alternatively you could get a hot tub:

And if you want to avoid spending too much I designed you a hot tub on a budget

Awaken Evil hot tub.png 

The tub is just a regular metal paddling pool, the camp fire underneath provides the heat and the hose pipe out the back of the tail pipes does the water jets thingy, just need to take it in turns to sit in the car and rev it up every time you want more bubbles 

If I could grant you MVP of the day I would! This comment in my opinion should win the comment of the day! You are a real hero of Dailydiapers today!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

If I could grant you MVP of the day I would! This comment in my opinion should win the comment of the day! You are a real hero of Dailydiapers today!

I agree!???☺️?♥️?????????♥️?

Hey! Instead of using the car to make jets and bubbles, just get hold of spoonchicken!!!! His farts can add bubbles and turbojets for that water massage sensation.....

just don't breath to much though....??

On 4/21/2022 at 8:14 AM, rusty pins said:

Just cut down the trees!  That will keep your pool warmer in summer and your house warmer in winter if you have a fireplace.  Problems solved!

Excellent!  We can heat the whole planet that way.  Oh wait a minute, we're already doing this ?

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

With the price of a gallon of gas, how is that a cost effective hot tub?

I have my cat over temp sensors removed in my tune since I have no emissions equipment on my car. I can see my sensors heating up for 1200F easily... won't take much to heat it up.

Plenty of lakes to swim in, or the ocean if you like sharks. 

No point with a pool if you live in a cold place.

If you hate grass, remove the grass...
Nicer with rocks etc. than a badly mowed lawn, and most people don't know how to take care of their lawn.
Our grass is mostly moss, as it gets cut with a trimmer when its high, cause who can afford a lawnmower... 

25 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

You people sound like the guy who complains about having to wax his Mercedes.

Ceramic coating. Never have to wax your vehicle again! Looks like the day you took it off the lot new...

I have a 7 year car and it has never been waxed or polished or whatever.

Its gets the occasional washing, and it looks like new.
I'm sure you would find something wrong if you used a magnifying glass..

• 2 months later...

Don't like mowing lawns??? Rip it out and replace it with gravel, paint it green, VOLIA!! green non growing yard cover...??

Add different colors for those days on drugs... ??

2 hours ago, square_duck said:

Don't like mowing lawns??? Rip it out and replace it with gravel, paint it green, VOLIA!! green non growing yard cover...??

LOL!  Cool on the different colors but I would expect some cut up arms and legs if you fell on the "lawn" or tried to play yard games.

5 hours ago, square_duck said:

Also, not recommended for playing lawn darts...!

8 hours ago, square_duck said:

It's the Army solution.

• Haha 1
On 7/16/2022 at 10:14 AM, vvp39 said:

Also, not recommended for playing lawn darts...!

On 7/16/2022 at 12:17 PM, willnotwill said:

Lawn darts aren't recommended at all.   "May cause injury or death."

They switched from Lawn Darts to playing Corn Hole instead - that is until some idiot tried to shove a corncob up his hole.

• Haha 2