LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today 04/18/22 is the hardest day of my life! I LOST my mom!!!!

Today I lost my mom to cancer.  It is the very hardest day of my life.  I will be ok my family is with me and also my friends!  I will move on and she will be watching over me and my family!

Thank you all in advance!

• Like 6
  • DiaperboyEddie12 changed the title to Today 04/18/22 is the hardest day of my life! I LOST my mom!!!!

*lowers head and takes off hat, prays for you*

cancer is an insidious disease, i lost a granny to it, and i was told my late former stepfather died from it, but she is at peace now, she is with Jesus, one day you will see her again.(just dont do anything to move up that timing, please)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Today I lost my mom to cancer.  It is the very hardest day of my life.  I will be ok my family is with me and also my friends!  I will move on and she will be watching over me and my family!

Big hugs Eddie!!!!?♥️?♥️? Your mom's finally at peace. And I KNOW she's looking down at you, thinking how blessed she was to have YOU for a son!??????♥️? You're a GOOD son Eddie!?????♥️??

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this, it sucks.....been down that road. 

No to grandstand or anything, but you are lucky to have had her for as long as you did.....my mom died when I was 8 1/2. Never got to say good bye....just one day she was gone.

Enjoy what you have......

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I'm so sorry Eddie- big hugs. I'm going through the cancer journey with some-one I care for at the moment too- cancer sucks.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I'm really sorry to hear that Eddie.  It's a hideous life milestone, outliving a parent, but sadly almost an inevitable one.  As you've already hinted at, my experience is that there will be better days ahead but that doesn't make THIS day any better sorry.

• Like 1

@DiaperboyEddie12

17 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Eddie, like people above, I send you my condolences and my best wishes – cancer is one thing that really sucks, and for some reason, it does not take prisoners, but it seems to take those who we love really fast. I’ve had to deal with my grandmother dying of the same thing, but at the time, she didn’t want anything else done, and I believe the doctor said she was terminal.  My grandmother was 79, so she had lived a very rewarding life, and has always been a role model for all of her grandchildren and her great grandchildren to follow, as well as her children. We all loved her a lot, and I bet you each one of us could say that we miss them both, because my grandfather died a month to the day that my grandmother did, and He died of a “broken heart” so I understand that this is a possibility, and I know from experience how important those that are close to you are to yourself and to others. I still miss my grandparents: one died in 1998, and one died in 2002, My mom’s parents died one month apart: that year, not only did my grandparents passed away, but I had severe medical issues, because of my appendix rupturing – that you’re sucked for all of us!

Please know Eddie: you are a very special person, and And one thing that we probably all could say, was that you were a “good son“ because you took care of your mother, and you made sure that she had what she needed..  Cancer takes no prisoners, but you can rest well in the knowledge that your mother no longer is in pain, even though you may be for some time to come – pain is not something that you can easily deal with, and death is not different: you’ll still miss her regardless, even years after she’s gone.  

Remember one thing Eddie:  Take all the time that you need:  it will be hard for a while, but you will eventually not hurt as bad as you do right now. I’m not saying the pain goes away, because it doesn’t, what happens is that as time passes, you may still hurt, but it won’t be as bad. There also be times when there are special occasions, our special day is that you or your sisters had with your mom, and that will bring memories forward, and that may cause you to Become an emotional wreck: I’ve even had it happened to me where after years and years of somebody dying, for no reason, because of something that set it off, all of my emotions just came to the surface, and it’s like being hit in the head with a large sledgehammer, when that happens, your emotions just go haywire, and I guess you just have to let it out.

now that your mother is gone, you can now show your true emotions: don’t be afraid to do this, but make sure that you are near by people who you love, because that will help you. Please know that we are here for you if and when you need us, and each of us has dealt with situations like this, but death is One of the hardest.

please let us know if you need anything! Take care of yourself, and remember your mom may be gone, but her spirit and the things that make her special to you, will never “go away”.   You’ll always be a part of you Eddie, and I am sure right now that she is looking down on you, smiling at you!

hang in there my friend! It gets easier after a while!

Brian

Sorry to hear about your loss Eddie. It's a sad time right now and we never stop missing them, but we have fond memories, and they are always in our hearts 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...