LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

this is messed up

So as some of you may know I was allegedly caught going 178mph on the streets of Missouri which I tried to argue that I was actually (allegedly) in Mexico because as a upstanding Dailydiapers Admin I'd never break the law!

Needless to say I ended up getting community service and the lady I ended up doing it for work is a teacher at the YMCA head start. She allowed me to complete all my hours and owe her time which is great. Needless to say I've been doing these coloring books for her kids. So most of them have been ABC 123 but this one is sort of horrifying as it's about a house fire and all the kids die.

Check it out.

It's called LadyBug LadyBug

And the only text reads " Lady-bug! LadyBug! Fly away home. Your house is on fire, and your children all gone.

All expect one and that's little Ann, for she crept under the frying pan!"

Is the lesson if you try to cook in your kitchen you'll kill your siblings and set your house on fire?

Asking for a friend!

20220410_133616.jpg

• Like 3

What the hell? I see creepy media for kids a lot, but this is just something else...

1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

Is the lesson if you try to cook in your kitchen you'll kill your siblings and set your house on fire?

Well... in my case, I think any attempt to cook in my house with anyone around would be considered a hazard to both them and myself. ?

• Haha 1

My mother repeated  the jingle to my brothers and I found a lady bug, I think the jingle was just a way to teach us what a lady bug was.

I remember repeating the lyrics for many years whenever I saw a lady bug.

• Like 1

What the hell, I can't believe they allegedly caught you! Where were you when this allegedly occured, in Mexico Missouri? Just wait until you have to color the one about the car crash.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FretaBWet said:

What the hell, I can't believe they allegedly caught you! Where were you when this allegedly occured, in Mexico Missouri? Just wait until you have to color the one about the car crash.

Hugs,

Freta

They rolled up into the meet up spot and said they allegedly had me on camera. I mean doesnt everyone have a RED shelby???

16 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

They rolled up into the meet up spot and said they allegedly had me on camera. I mean doesnt everyone have a RED shelby???

@AwakenEvil

178 MPH?  Wow what a speed! How the hell did they catch you? You must’ve gotten one heck of a ticket, or a very lenient judge!

this dont add up, if you was in mexico, you should have documentation showing this, and 178? why would you be going that fast? if nothing else it would waste fuel, and im assuming you know how dangerous that is, so i cant see why you would, this seems like maybe its kind of a case similar to the movie "my cousin vinny" minus the death and such.

5 hours ago, feralfreak said:

this dont add up, if you was in mexico, you should have documentation showing this, and 178? why would you be going that fast? if nothing else it would waste fuel, and im assuming you know how dangerous that is, so i cant see why you would, this seems like maybe its kind of a case similar to the movie "my cousin vinny" minus the death and such.

Driving that fast is adrenaline pumping excitement.  Some of us need a little excitement in our lives to enjoy being alive, even if it risks life.

That profile pic now makes much more sense :) Enjoy the ICE while it lasts, my latest motorcycle will probably end up being my last....

As for the nursery rhyme, I guess it's don't leave your children home unattended....

3 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

Driving that fast is adrenaline pumping excitement.  Some of us need a little excitement in our lives to enjoy being alive, even if it risks life.

that sounds selfish, "i want to risk my life and anyone elses to go real fast"

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I have my own story with my 88 Mustang GT but I can't put it out there because they probably still want my head on a pike ?

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
2 hours ago, feralfreak said:

that sounds selfish, "i want to risk my life and anyone elses to go real fast"

Empty highway at 2am with another racer. No one's life was in danger. Get off the high horse

11 hours ago, feralfreak said:

Mexico " is a joke term" for street racing. I have documentation showing this and @Glennie  plus a few others have seen it. I won't share it here. Has a LOT of my personal information.

3 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

That profile pic now makes much more sense :) Enjoy the ICE while it lasts, my latest motorcycle will probably end up being my last....

As for the nursery rhyme, I guess it's don't leave your children home unattended....

Thus one was pretty disturbing for sure.

4 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Empty highway at 2am with another racer. No one's life was in danger. Get off the high horse

Mexico " is a joke term" for street racing. I have documentation showing this and @Glennie  plus a few others have seen it. I won't share it here. Has a LOT of my personal information.

yes i have in fact seen the proof and AE and myself are friend that talk on the phone.. This is 100% the truth

• Like 1

I think the fastest I've operated a vehicle was about 125 to 130 MPH, but that was an airplane I was flying.  Fastest I've driven my Trans Am was about 95MPH, but that was in the day on a 2 lane blacktop (ironically on the way home after I had been up for an hour flying an airplane at 125 MPH).

Drag strips and race facilities are being closed down, the land they are on is being sold off what was one worthless land outside city and town limits is becoming valuable real-estate for developers.

Development and rising insurance costs are putting large and small family tracks out of business.

If there is nowhere to race then the racers take to the interstate, usually late night, when traffic is light.

No one is stepping up to give the racers a place to run their cars like Wally Parks did in the early days.

I raced the streets and I raced on simi-pro NHRA race tracks in the 60's and 70's, guys racing today are doing the same thing we did, if they do not have a place nearby to race then they take to the streets.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Drag strips and race facilities are being closed down, the land they are on is being sold off what was one worthless land outside city and town limits is becoming valuable real-estate for developers.

Development and rising insurance costs are putting large and small family tracks out of business.

If there is nowhere to race then the racers take to the interstate, usually late night, when traffic is light.

No one is stepping up to give the racers a place to run their cars like Wally Parks did in the early days.

I raced the streets and I raced on simi-pro NHRA race tracks in the 60's and 70's, guys racing today are doing the same thing we did, if they do not have a place nearby to race then they take to the streets.

I had a debate about street racing vs track racing and I have come to the conclusion its safer for my car which can easily hit 200+mph to shut down on an empty high with multiple lanes with several mile straight away than trying to shut down on a 1 mile stretch on the track with another car next to me.

Another "disturbing" childrens rhyme is "ring around the rosie" I never knew this before, but this one originated in Europe, around the time of the Black plague, or Black Death,this explains it. 

http://blackdeathreglit.weebly.com/ring-around-the-rosy.html

• Like 1
12 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

the time dont matter, and i dont get on high horses, can you gaurantee no one was in danger? at times we had to get on the road in hours no one would normally be out there, like when we got ran out and had to run for our lives, what about a person getting off a shift late just trying to get home? or a couple suddenly needing to get to the emergency room at around that time? we have had that happen with us, its faster than waiting for the ambulance. when i think of something like speeding on a road these are the things that come to my mind, the possible consequences, and all it takes is a split second for someones life to be up-ended, YOURS and the people in another car that you might not think is gonna be there, i dont want you or anyone to be hurt, anything can happen, at those speeds i dont have to explain what could happen if you ran into somebody, well i will a bit- jail then prison, because you could end up KILLING SOMEONE, its not a game, not something to make you "feel alive", so get off your own high horse. the stakes are more serious.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, feralfreak said:

the time dont matter, and i dont get on high horses, can you gaurantee no one was in danger? at times we had to get on the road in hours no one would normally be out there, like when we got ran out and had to run for our lives, what about a person getting off a shift late just trying to get home? or a couple suddenly needing to get to the emergency room at around that time? we have had that happen with us, its faster than waiting for the ambulance. when i think of something like speeding on a road these are the things that come to my mind, the possible consequences, and all it takes is a split second for someones life to be up-ended, YOURS and the people in another car that you might not think is gonna be there, i dont want you or anyone to be hurt, anything can happen, at those speeds i dont have to explain what could happen if you ran into somebody, well i will a bit- jail then prison, because you could end up KILLING SOMEONE, its not a game, not something to make you "feel alive", so get off your own high horse. the stakes are more serious.

Maybe you should stay off the road.

I've been street racing for decades. Everything you said is scare tactics.

• Like 2

If you think about it, lots of old children's stories and rhymes from a hundred years ago had terrifying prose.  Maybe it was meant as moral teachings back then but for today's kids it's highly inappropriate.  I have an old book on Grimm's Fairy Tails (grim is right) that my dad used to read me when I was a kid.  Do you know in the original Cinderella story when the princes henchmen were trying to find who fit the glass slipper, the evil step mother made her daughters cut off their toes and the heel of their feet in order to try to fit into the glass slipper?  That was just one story.  Many old nursery rhymes have similar themes.   Even Hansel and Gretal where the witch wants to eat them and they end up pushing her in the oven and killing her.  Red Riding Hood where the wolf kills the grandmother and takes her place.  When you think about it, most of those stories were written in more barbaric times where beheadings and such were the way of life, even in the mid 1860's in some countries.

• Like 1
On 4/11/2022 at 11:31 AM, AwakenEvil said:

I don't need to see it. I rode with you in the 2011 black Mustang GT so I know you're not blowing smoke.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

I don't need to see it. I rode with you in the 2011 black Mustang GT so I know you're not blowing smoke.

Hugs,

Freta

That 13 was nasty but the new 2017 is ridiculous. I had the owner of ODU freaking out in my car when I took her for a few hits in it at Capcon a few years ago.

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If you think about it, lots of old children's stories and rhymes from a hundred years ago had terrifying prose.  Maybe it was meant as moral teachings back then but for today's kids it's highly inappropriate.  I have an old book on Grimm's Fairy Tails (grim is right) that my dad used to read me when I was a kid.  Do you know in the original Cinderella story when the princes henchmen were trying to find who fit the glass slipper, the evil step mother made her daughters cut off their toes and the heel of their feet in order to try to fit into the glass slipper?  That was just one story.  Many old nursery rhymes have similar themes.   Even Hansel and Gretal where the witch wants to eat them and they end up pushing her in the oven and killing her.  Red Riding Hood where the wolf kills the grandmother and takes her place.  When you think about it, most of those stories were written in more barbaric times where beheadings and such were the way of life, even in the mid 1860's in some countries.

That story was disturbing!

15 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Maybe you should stay off the road.

I've been street racing for decades. Everything you said is scare tactics.

everything i said is the truth, and as for staying off it, i follow the rules of the road, stop where im suppose to, stay at or below the speed limit, i drive SAFELY.