LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Take me to the movies

@AwakenEvil@DailyDi@BabySpiderBoy

I am not sure of having any new movies that I want to see:  The prospect of being able to get OUT of the house again is awesome, but I can't see spending any money on movies now, unless they are ones that may come out on my online platforms.  I LOVED going to the movies with my brothers, and it was always a great time, but I guess the 'allure' is gone from going to our local movie theater - I have no one to go with other than my brother mike, and there is no movie that I want to see in the theater that is currently available - Our Movie Theater is Open Thurs-Sun, so there is nothing playing I even recognize right now.

I wish We at DD could make our OWN superhero Flick, using the thread that I started, where each of us would have superpowers, and we use them to fight evil :D would be COOL to see us in our superhero personas, fighting inaccuracies, or injustices or fighting crime and dealing with those who want to be mean to us, and put us down, and see each of us in action :)

THAT I would PAY to see, and probably WANT to be IN, and what a movie it would be :)

Brian

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@AwakenEvil@DailyDi@BabySpiderBoy

I am not sure of having any new movies that I want to see:  The prospect of being able to get OUT of the house again is awesome, but I can't see spending any money on movies now, unless they are ones that may come out on my online platforms.  I LOVED going to the movies with my brothers, and it was always a great time, but I guess the 'allure' is gone from going to our local movie theater - I have no one to go with other than my brother mike, and there is no movie that I want to see in the theater that is currently available - Our Movie Theater is Open Thurs-Sun, so there is nothing playing I even recognize right now.

I wish We at DD could make our OWN superhero Flick, using the thread that I started, where each of us would have superpowers, and we use them to fight evil :D would be COOL to see us in our superhero personas, fighting inaccuracies, or injustices or fighting crime and dealing with those who want to be mean to us, and put us down, and see each of us in action :)

THAT I would PAY to see, and probably WANT to be IN, and what a movie it would be :)

Brian

You could always go to the movies by yourself Brian. Granted it's more fun when you go with people, but as for me I would just go to see the movies whether it was with friends or not. A good movie is a good movie with or without friends. And I could totally see us being in our own superhero flick. Fighting crime, and fighting the injustice against potty training. Making sure that EVERY diaper boy everywhere never loses his diapers, and stays in diapers forever and ever!???? And taking down the EVIL parents trying to make us use the potty.????????‍♂️ And making sure we still have our pacifiers and baby bottles!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 2

I don't keep up with the movies, but god, I want SOMETHING decent to come out in theaters again. It feels like nothing decent has been playing since movie theaters were allowed to reopen. Our local theater has been playing Lego Movie 2 as well as some other movies from the last few years, just so they have something playing. The second Sonic movie is coming out in a few days, we'll probably see that.

Going to the movies used to be our #1 place to go out and do date days/nights, but since lockdowns came and went we haven't been able to go or there's been nothing of value playing.

• Like 2

Last movies I went to were the Star Trek with Chris Pine and the last two Star Wars movies.  Even then I waited well after their first run and saw them at a small home theater for $2 admission.  I did like the Harry Potter movies and the latest one looks good from the previews I saw on TV, but I'll probably wait for that to come out on DVD.  Frankly, at my old fuddy-duddy age there hasn't been anything coming out the past few years that I've had any interest in.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to the new Dr Strange movie as well as the new Top Gun movie.  The latter has been delayed for some time so it's great that it is finally being released.

Not much I'm waiting for that I know will happen for certain. Would say Sonic Movie 2, but I've already seen that. Great movie by the way, 100% recommend! But... a Bob's Burgers movie? I'll keep my eye on that, I'm a pretty big fan of the show!

On 4/4/2022 at 7:18 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

And I could totally see us being in our own superhero flick. Fighting crime, and fighting the injustice against potty training. Making sure that EVERY diaper boy everywhere never loses his diapers, and stays in diapers forever and ever!???? And taking down the EVIL parents trying to make us use the potty.????????‍♂️ And making sure we still have our pacifiers and baby bottles!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Haha, amazing idea! Definitely would love to see someone make that an actual comic!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, squishii said:

Not much I'm waiting for that I know will happen for certain. Would say Sonic Movie 2, but I've already seen that. Great movie by the way, 100% recommend! But... a Bob's Burgers movie? I'll keep my eye on that, I'm a pretty big fan of the show!

Haha, amazing idea! Definitely would love to see someone make that an actual comic!

Who knows?! With how popular our community's been getting that may just happen.???☺️?????♥️?

27 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Who knows?! With how popular our community's been getting that may just happen.???☺️?????♥️?

Hopefully it'll happen sometime soon, but we'll have to wait and see... patience is key here!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, squishii said:

Not much I'm waiting for that I know will happen for certain. Would say Sonic Movie 2, but I've already seen that. Great movie by the way, 100% recommend!

Cool, I haven't seen that one yet. I LOVED the first Sonic the hedgehog movie! I can't wait to see the sequel. And I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a post credit scene for the third one. So I'll be sure to stay till the very end if I happen to see it in theaters. But I'm probably not gonna be able to, sadly.? I hate change! But I'm definitely gonna buy on Blu-ray.?☺️?♥️?? Just wish I had a daddy to watch it with!???☹️????????

• Like 1
11 hours ago, squishii said:

Well it appears that one of the movies my amazon firestick let me watch was Sonic 2 and like you when you watched my movie I didn't take a potty break while watching it either.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I didn't take a potty break while watching it either.

The concept of potty breaks is almost foreign to me at this point. Diapers are how it is now and it's probably how it'll be for a LONG time. And yes, that applies to movies!

I'm thrilled for "The Northman" coming out at the end of the month. Robert Eggers is 2-for-2 in my book and I am more excited for this than anything else that's been announced for theaters this year.