LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should surgery for permanent incontinence be allowed on those who claim to suffer from living in a continent body?

Should surgery for permanent incontinence be allowed and classified as a medical procedure on those who claim to suffer from living in a continent body?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Should surgery for permanent incontinence be allowed and classified as a medical procedure on those who claim to suffer from living in a continent body?

• No
    • Only after successfully going through a year of incontinence using a non-removable stent.
    • Yes

@AwakenEvil, as a moderator, your comment is menacing and appears as a backhanded threat when you say "Reminds me of the guy banned several years ago..."

No one is saying people should go "fuck themselves up".

Your comments are judgmental and borderline harassment. You've also deleted my comment; To what ends I don't know.

As @DailyDi put it: If you can't handle people who want to be incontinent please stay out of their sub forum!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ferix said:

@AwakenEvil, as a moderator, your comment is menacing and appears as a backhanded threat when you say "Reminds me of the guy band several years ago..."

No one is saying people should go "fuck themselves up".

Your comments are judgmental and borderline harassment. You've also deleted my comment; To what ends I don't know.

As @DailyDi put it: If you can't handle people who want to be incontinent please stay out of their sub forum!

I removed the reported comment in our report thread that another user posted about you harassing them in this thread.

The thread is indeed about what if there was a medical way to grant you incontinence. That is indeed "Fucking yourself up".

28 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I removed the reported comment in our report thread that another user posted about you harassing them in this thread.

The thread is indeed about what if there was a medical way to grant you incontinence. That is indeed "Fucking yourself up".

Thank you for your service as a moderator. I can appreciate that you deleted my comment to you regarding harassment when the original message you sent to me saying "no one was harassing me" was a mistake. For the record, I have not harassed anyone.

I hope you understand that I have personally seen medical professionals about my incontinence desires and I have been diagnosed with BDD, which is what causes my incontinence desires. I am clearly not alone with incontinence desires, though I'm sure there's few that have actually talked to medical professionals about them.

To say that we want to "fuck ourselves up" does trivialize what we, those of us with incontinence desires, go through. It's certainly not easy to have these feelings and we often think, life would be so much better if we didn't have these incessant desires to be incontinent. Ultimately, we find that there's no escape from these desires and learn to accept them and live with them.

I hope as a moderator, you can learn to not be so menacing and judgmental with your tone and be respectful of others with different opinions than yours.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Ferix said:

Thank you for your service as a moderator. I can appreciate that you deleted my comment to you regarding harassment when the original message you sent to me saying "no one was harassing me" was a mistake. For the record, I have not harassed anyone.

I hope you understand that I have personally seen medical professionals about my incontinence desires and I have been diagnosed with BDD, which is what causes my incontinence desires. I am clearly not alone with incontinence desires, though I'm sure there's few that have actually talked to medical professionals about them.

To say that we want to "fuck ourselves up" does trivialize what we, those of us with incontinence desires, go through. It's certainly not easy to have these feelings and we often think, life would be so much better if we didn't have these incessant desires to be incontinent. Ultimately, we find that there's no escape from these desires and learn to accept them and live with them.

I hope as a moderator, you can learn to not be so menacing and judgmental with your tone and be respectful of others with different opinions than yours.

You don't need to thank me. I do the moderator thing because I enjoy this community and genuinely want to be here to help others and enjoy our community even though I would disagree with probably half of the community on any given subject.

As far as the report goes I didn't feel like you were harassing anyone and my original message was the same as I've told several users before. If you cuss with me I have no problems until you cuss at me. That's where I draw the line but I also know there is a block button and I encourage everyone to use it. The other user didn't like your comment and I tend to agree with them about the subject. I also didn't see you directly attacking that user. Thus my stance on no points awarded to anyone. I'm fair and level head I believe in that regards.

I'm not trivialising your desire. I am also not a doctor nor do I have the medical expertise to say what BDD is. I am saying is the desire for a healthy person to mutilate their body for a desired outcome for a cosmetic reason is insane in regards to Kink and fetishes.

As far as mencing goes you can take that as you will. I'm not everyone cup of tea. I have plenty of hatemail and not so well received fans but as I tell them all if they don't like my personality which is blunt, they are welcome to simply block me and not tag/quote me in anything.l

12 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I'm not trivialising your desire. I am also not a doctor nor do I have the medical expertise to say what BDD is. I am saying is the desire for a healthy person to mutilate their body for a desired outcome for a cosmetic reason is insane in regards to Kink and fetishes.

This is literally trivializing our desires. We don't see this as a kink and fetish. Thank you for attempting to understand though.

2 hours ago, Ferix said:

This is literally trivializing our desires. We don't see this as a kink and fetish. Thank you for attempting to understand though.

I don't see my addiction to speed as a dangerous thing but my wife views it that way. It doesn't change the fact that our fetishes are just that. If you asked any normal person on the street if it's a good idea to damage urinary track to achieve incontinence they'd have you admitted for sure. I get it your desire and need. It drives me too. I could marry a woman that didn't indulge in my Kink. Some would say that's fucked up too from the outside. Dont worry about my opinion. It's your life and your choice to make...

1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

I don't see my addiction to speed as a dangerous thing but my wife views it that way. It doesn't change the fact that our fetishes are just that. If you asked any normal person on the street if it's a good idea to damage urinary track to achieve incontinence they'd have you admitted for sure. I get it your desire and need. It drives me too. I could marry a woman that didn't indulge in my Kink. Some would say that's fucked up too from the outside. Dont worry about my opinion. It's your life and your choice to make...

You're addiction to speed analogy seems like a false equivalency as you don't really elaborate what you mean before implying that a diaper fetish is dangerous. I think a better analogy is that incontinence desires is like constantly hearing a sound that's not there and there's nothing that can be done about it. The "sound" of my incontinent desires stays with me all the time and sometimes keeps me up at night.

You don't get my desire. You do have a desire to wear diapers but you clearly don't have a desire to seek surgery to obtain incontinence from your desires. 

I have literally talked to doctors, urologists, psychologists, and therapists about my incontinence desires. None of them have "admitted" me. I've gone to the ER because I've given myself UTIs from stent and catheter use as I was trying to simulate incontinence--even then I still wasn't "admitted". The only times I have been able to mute the sound of my incontinence desires was when I was using a catheter or stent.

You throw around statements like your an authority in the subject when you really just come off as ignorant and unwilling to understand. You seem incapable of making any meaningful points other than projecting your judgements on others.

Don't worry about what I say as you already seem to know that you don't get along with people. This is our incontinence desire forum, deal with it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ferix said:

You don't get my desire. You do have a desire to wear diapers but you clearly don't have a desire to seek surgery to obtain incontinence from your desires. 

You right here. I don't have your desire to seek surgery to loss control of myself in that manner. I wouldn't know what that feels like to suffer what you are suffering from. I admit I can't fathom your mental issues here. I can say if it is totaling taking over your life that is not simply a desire.  There is something more deeply rooted.

1 hour ago, Ferix said:

I have literally talked to doctors, urologists, psychologists, and therapists about my incontinence desires. None of them have "admitted" me. I've gone to the ER because I've given myself UTIs from stent and catheter use as I was trying to simulate incontinence--even then I still wasn't "admitted". The only times I have been able to mute the sound of my incontinence desires was when I was using a catheter or stent.

This brings me to my next point which you basically validated my statement. You have literally started causing yourself harm by this behavior. I know I can't express this to you the same reason I can't express this to a heroin addict that their illness is literally destroying their life. This incontinence desire is not A-Typical. You said it yourself "It can keep you up at night" and any while your behavior isn't that deviant that I think would warrant you to be locked in a padded room you are showing clear signs of someone with mental issues for sure. I am sure the therapists and psychologist you've spoken to never once told you that your desire was normal or even acceptable to harm yourself to reach an "incontinence" state.

1 hour ago, Ferix said:

You throw around statements like your an authority in the subject when you really just come off as ignorant and unwilling to understand. You seem incapable of making any meaningful points other than projecting your judgements on others.

I am nothing of the sort. Hence why I haven't told you to treat your desires in any other way than seeking medical help. I wouldn't hand a loaded gun to someone that wanted to end their life, nor would I sideline cheer you on for talking about a desire to harm yourself to become incontinent. My points are very valid. If there were not you wouldn't respond to me now would you? Maybe I am the first one to actually speak truth to power here and not fill your head with flowery thought about this subject.

1 hour ago, Ferix said:

Don't worry about what I say as you already seem to know that you don't get along with people. This is our incontinence desire forum, deal with it.

Key word, our thread.

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

You right here. I don't have your desire to seek surgery to loss control of myself in that manner. I wouldn't know what that feels like to suffer what you are suffering from. I admit I can't fathom your mental issues here. I can say if it is totaling taking over your life that is not simply a desire.  There is something more deeply rooted.

You've proved my point: You haven't understood what incontinent desires is about as you were earlier trivializing our incontinent desires as a "kink and fetish" but now you clearly understand that it's "more deeply rooted". You also are now demonstrating that it is a mental health issue, as I earlier described when I said I had BDD and you chose not to look it up. You act as though you have bested me, good job!

This brings me to my next point which you basically validated my statement.

What statement?

You have literally started causing yourself harm by this behavior. I know I can't express this to you the same reason I can't express this to a heroin addict that their illness is literally destroying their life.

I don't disagree that I have caused myself UTIs, which were successfully treated after I sought medical treatment. You don't need to tell me I had caused harm to myself as I'm very well aware of the risks I put myself in and I always have been.

I worked as an EMT for 15 years running 911 calls in Seattle and have transported hundreds of drug addicts to the hospital. They all know very well that they are destroying their life but have no control over their impulses.

It's too bad your attempts to talk to drug addicts have not been successful. Most of the drug addicts I treated as an EMT have been pretty open to me that their life sucks when they know I'm there to help them (some not so much when they have overdosed and Narcan is given and especially not if they are experiencing excited delirium).

This incontinence desire is not A-Typical.

Hey, you're starting to understand more!

You said it yourself "It can keep you up at night" and any while your behavior isn't that deviant that I think would warrant you to be locked in a padded room you are showing clear signs of someone with mental issues for sure.

I already said I have BDD, which is a mental health issue. How is saying I should be locked in a padded room not judgmental? You say your not but this clearly is judgmental.

5 of the years I worked as an EMT in Seattle, I worked as medical standby at the mental health court, where patients are ordered against their will. I explain more about the threshold to hold a patient in medical treatment against their will in this post here if you're interested to learn more.

I am sure the therapists and psychologist you've spoken to never once told you that your desire was normal or even acceptable to harm yourself to reach an "incontinence" state.

You're wrong and this is assuming facts not in evidence. I actually had support to get surgery to become incontinent from my primary care doctor, urologist, psychologist, and therapist and we were going to treat it similarly to transgender surgery. I'd tell you to read what they said here but I doubt you'll actually "do your research" and you'll simply continue to make judgements.

I am nothing of the sort. Hence why I haven't told you to treat your desires in any other way than seeking medical help.

Yes you are. Thank you for telling me to seek medical help.

I wouldn't hand a loaded gun to someone that wanted to end their life

Thank god.

nor would I sideline cheer you on for talking about a desire to harm yourself to become incontinent.

I never asked you to cheer me on but you're more than welcome to. I only ask for your understanding.

My points are very valid. If there were not you wouldn't respond to me now would you?

No they're not. Numerous other people who are not moderators have made similar statements as you in the incontinence desire forums. I am responding to you because you're a moderator and I hope that I can bless you with understanding.

Maybe I am the first one to actually speak truth to power here and not fill your head with flowery thought about this subject.

Nope

Key word, our thread.

That's 2 words, and you are right.

As it is our thread, I hope that the moderators understand what we are about so they treat us fairly and with respect. Again, as @DailyDi said: DD welcomes all who love diapers and "little" life (you clearly aren't welcoming). If you can't handle people who want to be incontinent please stay out of their sub forum. He also said elsewhere that it's fine and fair to share your opinion once, but there's no point in hounding us. We have to keep it civil.

I think we are alike in ways. As you state in your bio: "If you are easily triggered you may wish to ignore me..." However we differ when you say, "...because you'll find that I don't care if what I say hurts your feelings" because I--do care--about other people's feelings and I avoid being abrasive. It's just the nice thing to do, you know?

Thanks again for being our moderator. I wish you all the best.

If you wish to further this conversation, please tag/quote me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
On 4/13/2022 at 10:24 AM, DailyDi said:

DD welcomes all who love diapers and "little" life. If you can't handle people who want to be incontinent please stay out of their sub forum!

Respectfully...if there's one thing this thread has demonstrated...there isn't a space to have these discussions.  It may be labeled as such, but if discussions in here can't even begin with the premise of "People having these discussions may not be mentally ill, self-harmful, or otherwise incapable of deciding what they want," then it's not a welcoming space.

I actually have a LOT to contribute on this topic, as someone who has VERY relevant experience.  I will not be sharing it here.  I would like to avoid being dogpiled by several people who seem to think they're experts over the multitude of professional doctors, counselors, psychiatrists, and urologists I've talked with.  (However, if you are an individual who wants to learn more about what I know, feel free to reach out via message).

If your first instinct is to quote, reply, or otherwise try to rebut what I said here...I hope you instead pause and think very carefully why you feel the need to do so.  What I'm asking for should be the baseline for ANY sub-forum here.  Why does this one deserve less?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Ferix said:

In my mind it’s definitely not a kink or fetish. It’s a deep seeded need. I never sought any kind of surgery knowing it’s almost impossible to get. But the original question was if we could get it would we? I definitely would have if I was sure it would be as safe as surgery could be. Despite popular opinion continence was wrong for me. Now that I’ve lost continence I am not conflicted and have no regrets. It was a simple question which should have not sparked such a argument. 

• Like 3

We don't amputate people when they have BDD and we don't make someone blind or deaf for their desire so I voted no for this since I think making yourself IC also falls under this. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
On 4/14/2022 at 8:45 PM, AwakenEvil said:

...The thread is indeed about what if there was a medical way to grant you incontinence. That is indeed "Fucking yourself up".

This is the sub forum called "INCONTINENCE DESIRES" created by @DailyDi and added to by thousands of individual members who, freely chose to, as you state, "Fucking yourself up".

How these people freely chose to do what they freely want to do is NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, and obviously not within your wishes.

18 hours ago, BrownBobby said:

Respectfully...if there's one thing this thread has demonstrated...there isn't a space to have these discussions.

That’s ONLY if people like us simply cede the ground to an ASCII-armed lynch mob and hide.

18 hours ago, BrownBobby said:

I actually have a LOT to contribute on this topic, as someone who has VERY relevant experience.  I will not be sharing it here.  I would like to avoid being dogpiled by several people who seem to think they're experts over the multitude of professional doctors, counselors, psychiatrists, and urologists I've talked with.  (However, if you are an individual who wants to learn more about what I know, feel free to reach out via message).

This would be permitting unreason to prevail.  We should expect controversial ideas to be challenged and we should expect to defend them.  Having said that, it was indeed a very poor turn-out from a few with opposing views.  It's regrettable that you need to take your story underground even in a place designed specifically for such stories to be shared. 

17 hours ago, dlnoir said:

My goodness what a turn this thread took, I am lost for words.

I'm not (lost for words, that is) ?

Some people repeatedly tried to have some sane, thoughtful discussions about an ethically challenging topic but the thread got invaded by a small number of people who ignored the point of the sub forum and were less interested in exploratory discussion than in tossing insults or virtue grenades.

An attempt by the site owner to reel things in (who did quite succinctly cut-through to the core issue I thought) seems to have been swiftly undermined by one of his own admins who, instead of exemplifying dispassionate, principles-based “moderation”  (or at least, reasoned debate) enthusiastically joined the pile-on.

Attack the IDEA, not the PERSON.  It's not that hard.

1 hour ago, Nat said:

We don't amputate people when they have BDD and we don't make someone blind or deaf for their desire so I voted no for this since I think making yourself IC also falls under this. 

^^  THAT is a counter-argument focused on the idea instead of insulting an individual.  Thank you.

I think in the examples you've raised there is a significant social burden weighing against the bodily autonomy of the individual and, a more significant degree of danger to which that individual would be exposed.  In the case of (reversibly) installing a stent, I would expect this to be much less.

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Nat said:

Funnily enough, there's a lot of discussion going on in the medical community exactly around whether or not it'd be better to make someone's body match what their brain's image of their body is, and it's specifically around things like blindness and amputation.  The most convincing argument is that the discussion lines up pretty well with how professional consensus slowly changed around gender reassignment - there was a time not so long ago that we "wouldn't do that" to someone even though they wanted to.  Obviously, you want to make sure there isn't an underlying condition or trauma that's fueling that desire that should be addressed...but if the desire remains, and the person fully understands exactly what they're asking for, what the consequences of that decision is, and is of sound mind to make that evaluation...why stop them?

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, oznl said:

^^  THAT is a counter-argument focused on the idea instead of insulting an individual.  Thank you.

I think in the examples you've raised there is a significant social burden weighing against the bodily autonomy of the individual and, a more significant degree of danger to which that individual would be exposed.  In the case of (reversibly) installing a stent, I would expect this to be much less.

I agree.

I think BDD is grey and isn't just isolated to a few conditions like the examples given. There are other issues of BDD that people get surgery for but never are diagnosed with BDD because the surgery is socially acceptable since they are considered cosmetic, like breast enlargement, face lifts, nose jobs (possibly Michael Jackson). Not all of those surgeries are of course because of BDD but there are those who get that type of surgery because of BDD.

I wouldn't even group the whole forum as having BDD either. BDD is just what I have been diagnosed with because I intentionally sought out medical help specifically to get surgery. What I have heard from the doctors I talked to is that incontinence desires is not really understood because there's no research on it. The medical professionals that agreed that I should be allowed to get surgery reasoned that the surgery would provide a better quality of life than having to live with incontinence desires.

• Thanks 2
30 minutes ago, oznl said:

An attempt by the site owner to reel things in (who did quite succinctly cut-through to the core issue I thought) seems to have been swiftly undermined by one of his own admins who, instead of exemplifying dispassionate, principles-based “moderation”  (or at least, reasoned debate) enthusiastically joined the pile-on.

This is why I'm not sharing my story.  @oznl, normally I'd agree with you - the solution to poor ideas expressed maliciously or ignorantly is more words, not less.  But it's pretty clear the mod team has decided where they stand on this, and this entire sub-forum in general.  If @DailyDi wishes to clarify how exactly the pinned rules thread will be enforced on anyone in this sub-forum, moderator or no, I'd share my story.  But I'd rather not make myself the target of admins on this forum - an unfortunate position, but one that seems most prudent at the moment.  

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, BrownBobby said:

But it's pretty clear the mod team has decided where they stand on this, and this entire sub-forum in general.

It wasn't DD's greatest day but...

I only saw ONE admin grab a metaphorical pitchfork and join the fray.  I accept that this admin neither used nor threatened to use his admin powers whilst on that venture but that's not good enough.  The individual was exemplifying behaviors completely at odds with the behaviors that individual was duty bound to enforce on others.   It believe it was poor judgement and that damages collective admin credibility.  I will rely on the site owner to deal with that privately and speak no more of it.

There WAS an unfortunate case of a respondent to another unreasonable attack becoming the target of a number of moderator rebukes but I think that could well have been simply honest mistake.  The context that precipitated the respondent's offending comment may not have been obvious to them.  There's also a moral argument that "but HE hit ME FIRST" isn't really a defense although the respondent may also have been merely using ironic humour.

Anyway, with the exception of the one aforementioned incident, I think this place is one of the LEAST judgemental ones around and deserves support.  Keep an eye on the place and you might have cause to reconsider.  It's MOSTLY good.

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately, @oznl I have been around here for a while - long enough to remember why there's a sticky in this sub-forum with rules specific to it. The solution then was to appoint a specific mod who could keep the sub-forum from becoming...well, this comment thread.  This sub-forum has always been a place where individuals would purposely not follow the rules out of some sense of "preaching truth to the lost" or "saying the hard things nobody wants to hear" or any of a number of "concerned" stances.   I can deal with those - they're everywhere.

What worries me far more is when the leadership of a space shows those same behaviors.  One admin decided it was perfectly acceptable for them to violate the stickied Site Rules multiple times,  much less any general forum rules.  A group of others saw someone violating the same stickied Site Rules and someone else frustrated at that violation, and decided the problem was the frustrated person, not the initial rule-breaker.  The conclusion I draw from this seems logical to me.

This is where I hope @DailyDi is able to act to improve things.  You're exactly right that this is a good space, and one I don't want to lose.  The behavior here was a dark reflection of what this space could become, given current circumstances.  I really, really don't want that dark future to come true...but I, personally, am powerless to keep it from happening.  I don't expect to know the details of what those decisions are, or what discussions happen behind the scenes.  But I do expect some acknowledgement that what happened here was not okay, and that it will be addressed by leadership in some way.  Otherwise...I'm going to act on the assumption it could just as easily happen again. 

• Thanks 1

This sub-forum is for people who desire to be incontinent. If you don't desire to be incontinent or do not like people who do desire to be incontinent there is simply no reason to come in here unless you're trolling or looking to cause trouble.

It's no different from any other sub-forum be it the religion one, the LGBT one, the sissy one, the pooping one... It is for people who want to indulge in those activities, if you disagree with them you simply shouldn't be going in the sub-forum in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, BrownBobby said:

Unfortunately, @oznl I have been around here for a while - long enough to remember why there's a sticky in this sub-forum with rules specific to it. The solution then was to appoint a specific mod who could keep the sub-forum from becoming...well, this comment thread.  This sub-forum has always been a place where individuals would purposely not follow the rules out of some sense of "preaching truth to the lost" or "saying the hard things nobody wants to hear" or any of a number of "concerned" stances.   I can deal with those - they're everywhere.

What worries me far more is when the leadership of a space shows those same behaviors.  One admin decided it was perfectly acceptable for them to violate the stickied Site Rules multiple times,  much less any general forum rules.  A group of others saw someone violating the same stickied Site Rules and someone else frustrated at that violation, and decided the problem was the frustrated person, not the initial rule-breaker.  The conclusion I draw from this seems logical to me.

This is where I hope @DailyDi is able to act to improve things.  You're exactly right that this is a good space, and one I don't want to lose.  The behavior here was a dark reflection of what this space could become, given current circumstances.  I really, really don't want that dark future to come true...but I, personally, am powerless to keep it from happening.  I don't expect to know the details of what those decisions are, or what discussions happen behind the scenes.  But I do expect some acknowledgement that what happened here was not okay, and that it will be addressed by leadership in some way.  Otherwise...I'm going to act on the assumption it could just as easily happen again. 

I'm worried too. I actually submitted a report on the moderator's comment in the this thread yet no other moderator has talked to me about the report I submitted.

It seems to be that mods follow up on reports since I received a direct message from that mod before he deleted it. He states he sent a direct message to me about a reported post from a user about harassment by mistake. He meant to follow up with that user but accidently sent that direct message to me since I was the one the user reported as harassing them, as the mod states in this thread.

It's been more than a day since I submitted the report. I can only assume that either no mod is going to follow up with me on that report, or that the mod I reported deleted or resolved the report I submitted so that other mods would not see it as an issue needing to be resolved. That really does give a sense of helplessness.

If the latter is the case, it should not be appropriate for a mod to resolve a report on a post if a report is on a post they had made.

Other than @Elfy's blanket statement about who should be on this thread, there's really no acknowledgement about the other moderator's conduct in this thread or on the report I submitted about them.

As I've seen @Elfy state elsewhere, "It's almost like if you give someone the go ahead to say horrible antagonistic things they will continue to say horrible antagonistic things." Not only does the moderator have the go ahead to say horrible antagonistic things, they have the authority to weaponize their antagonist behavior. It's like he flaunts his authority when he states, "Reminds me of the guy I banned several years ago..."

I think there's several of us that do a great job looking out for each other and we try to keep the space as safe as we can. I do like this space and I will continue to speak to defend the safeness of this space of this forum when I feel it is necessary to do so.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I’ve never interacted with this particular mod or any mod for that matter. I’ve also been around here since 2007 or 2008 so I don’t want to be removed as it seems this particular mod may be quick to push the “ban” button and I don’t want that to happen to anyone unless absolutely warranted. 
The mod stated that he is against the subject so let the mod out in his 2 cents & let the mod move on so the rest of us can continue the conversation. 

• Thanks 1

All I know is that I would hate for this conversation to be shut down.  I dont think any mods here will though.  I think like many of us they just want to share their opinion.

I think that, Ferix or anyone should be able to surgically alter their body.  If you pay for it and find a person willing to do it I say go for it.  You only live once and we should be free to pursue happiness.  I think based on his writings here he is of sound mind to make his own decisions.  He is nothing like some of the older more disturbed people looking for this, like the George guy, who was obviously mentally ill.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

George has a huge desire to be incontinent and several years ago really wanted to be at all cost it seemed. I fully understand that need. That’s something that most people cannot understand. It’s been a long time but I had several conversations with him. He’s a very decent person

• Like 1