LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still sick

Been more than a week now and my stomach is still upset, plus I've got the chills. Broke my no-soda streak after a month to have a ginger ale to try and settle things. If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom lol

• Sad 6
16 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Been more than a week now and my stomach is still upset, plus I've got the chills. Broke my no-soda streak after a month to have a ginger ale to try and settle things. If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom lol

Have you tried brandy and peppermint?

That sometimes work if you have an iffy tummy

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Been more than a week now and my stomach is still upset, plus I've got the chills.

Oh, that really sucks man! Once again, how things get better.

36 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'll be in the bathroom

Now THAT is one good thing to use the toilet for!

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I hear 7Up is ALSO good for when you're sick.???????? LOL!????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

There was a nasty stomach bug going around last fall here in St.Louis. I wonder if you caught that

Then that would've had to travel SOME distance!???? LOL!???

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

7Up is ALSO good for when you're sick.??????

Really? If that is true, maybe all the 7up (and sprite, although it's most likely just 7up) I've been having isn't that bad! Only thing though, they can make you pretty wet. Although, is that really a bad thing?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, squishii said:

Really? If that is true, maybe all the 7up (and sprite, although it's most likely just 7up) I've been having isn't that bad! Only thing though, they can make you pretty wet. Although, is that really a bad thing?

Well, that's what my mother used to use every time I would get sick. And I got sick a lot as a kid.?????? LOL!?????

Just for the record the best 7 UP on earth is in Yonkers N.Y , I have lived all over the country and nothing can hold a candle to Yonkers in taste , I grew up upstate but had family that lived in Yonkers , so we always drank 7 UP at there house . And yes it can soothe your stomach and promote bladder use for those still in control of said apparatus .

Ginger tea, a tablespoon of honey ( natural antibiodics) flat Pepsi and soda crackers....

And STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM BURGER KING!!!!??

In the future, next time anyone in the house gets a hankering for burgers, try ground turkey to make them with and bake them in the oven.  You can season them and eat them without a bun if you like.  Won't be exactly the same as a Whopper but healthier and probably won't mess up your stomach.

I've had a pinched nerve in my lower back for over a week now and I'm on so many pills.  I've been to the ER twice and the clinic once and just saw my doctor yesterday.  You may be sick and on the thrown all day with an upset stomach and I sympathize.  In my case the lower back pain runs down my left leg (no jokes about "other things" running down my leg please) and it hurts just to sit on the toilet to do my business, or stand over it to pee.  No, I won't be using diapers instead.  I hate this friggin pinched nerve!  

Hah - that reminds me of the time my late wife was a food buyer for a large cafeteria; it must have about the time that the big push to substitute turkey for other kinds of meat started, because it became a big joke in the kitchen there, and anything imitation or ersatz was "turkey". Of course they had turkey hot dogs and turkey hamburgers...that imitation crab stuff was turkey crab, lettuce that wasn't the usual iceberg was turkey lettuce, Tab was turkey Coke....

That's a bummer to have your stomach aching for so long, Mikey, you may have to bite the bullet and take it to the doctor....

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

In the future, next time anyone in the house gets a hankering for burgers, try ground turkey to make them with and bake them in the oven.  You can season them and eat them without a bun if you like.  Won't be exactly the same as a Whopper but healthier and probably won't mess up your stomach.

I've had a pinched nerve in my lower back for over a week now and I'm on so many pills.  I've been to the ER twice and the clinic once and just saw my doctor yesterday.  You may be sick and on the thrown all day with an upset stomach and I sympathize.  In my case the lower back pain runs down my left leg (no jokes about "other things" running down my leg please) and it hurts just to sit on the toilet to do my business, or stand over it to pee.  No, I won't be using diapers instead.  I hate this friggin pinched nerve!  

damn, that sucks ass bigtime, but it could be worse, a bad day of a pinched nerve is better than a good day of being mauled by a bear. last year id have happily taken what you are dealing with than to have to have dealt with the stressors we had. was gonna make a ukraine comment but i dont know if that would be out of line with the hell they have over there*prays for them*

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks for the advice guys, still sick today - having ginger ale and crackers. Whatever this is (food poisoning or a bug) it's really hanging on!

Is it like you can't hold anything down Mikey?!??? Or is it just you don't feel like eating anything?

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Is it like you can't hold anything down Mikey?!??? Or is it just you don't feel like eating anything?

I get sick whenever I eat, whatever it is.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks for the advice guys, still sick today - having ginger ale and crackers. Whatever this is (food poisoning or a bug) it's really hanging on!

If it goes bad, can I have your leftover stash of diapers ? 

I really rather you get to use them though, so I really hope you feel better soon. ?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

If it goes bad, can I have your leftover stash of diapers ? 

I really rather you get to use them though, so I really hope you feel better soon. ?

Yeah, Diapers are always good to wear whenever you're sick, or have diarrhea.?????????????????? For sure!???♥️???☺️??♥️???