LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my thoughts on Gas Prices

12 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Crude dropped almost $15 yesterday. Our gas dropped .03 cents yesterday! Still won't financially recover from this♤

Don't think ours dropped at all and crude went back up again today too. Bought myself some $XLE puts so need crude to go down a little lower- hoping Russia co-operates lol

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, littlecait said:

Don't think ours dropped at all and crude went back up again today too. Bought myself some $XLE puts so need crude to go down a little lower- hoping Russia co-operates lol

Last I looked at WTI Crude it was down. $105 from $132 which has a $15 dive and today another dive down. Maybe I am looking at a different oil commodity than you.

https://oilprice.com/

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Last I looked at WTI Crude it was down. $105 from $132 which has a $15 dive and today another dive down. Maybe I am looking at a different oil commodity than you.

https://oilprice.com/

My bad. I have been at the hospital all day so only looked at it briefly and it was up then. Just checked Crude closed at $ 105.22. My puts were in profit yesterday so might get to close them tomorrow!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, littlecait said:

My bad. I have been at the hospital all day so only looked at it briefly and it was up then. Just checked Crude closed at $ 105.22. My puts were in profit yesterday so might get to close them tomorrow!

Investing is a risk! It will go back up!

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Crude dropped almost $15 yesterday. Our gas dropped .03 cents yesterday! Still won't financially recover from this♤

Crude oil on the commodity market is a "future" price, and just because the future price goes up or down, does not reflect an immediate change in price at the pump. The crude still has to be transported, refined, transported again, and 'eventually' sold. Thats why its called the 'futures' market, there is a time delay between the open market "futures" prices and the prices we pay retail. A $15 drop in price on crude, will show up at the pump in about a month, or so. Its not am immediate, knee jerk reaction, the open markets keep prices stable, to help avoid rapid price changes,and keep the economy stable nd more predictable.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Those used to be funny when it was up .50 cents but Jesus I feel for the folks that are making minimum wage. $5 a gallon is aggravating to me but I can't imagine someone making a few hundred a week needing to eat and put gas in their car to pay for rent n food.

and medicine, electric

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, feralfreak said:

and medicine, electric

I just lumped that into house note/rent. But yeah those are killers too.

5 hours ago, square_duck said:

Crude oil on the commodity market is a "future" price, and just because the future price goes up or down, does not reflect an immediate change in price at the pump. The crude still has to be transported, refined, transported again, and 'eventually' sold. Thats why its called the 'futures' market, there is a time delay between the open market "futures" prices and the prices we pay retail. A $15 drop in price on crude, will show up at the pump in about a month, or so. Its not am immediate, knee jerk reaction, the open markets keep prices stable, to help avoid rapid price changes,and keep the economy stable nd more predictable.

I know that it takes time. It's actually dropped closer to $25 which is good. Honestly I think the Oil Cartels country's understand that if fuel is record highs people won't drive thus they won't make more profits off their oil. I think oil will still hover about 100 a barrel till we start up our own production here at home.

Gas prices are a direct result of the world issues with the Russian invasion and Joe Biden and his polices 

Day one he ended several things that directly effected our cost of energy , now add that to this illegal war and here we are.

The Biden people are happy these prices are higher as they want to force people to cut back and also go green and buy electric 

if you don’t believe me just listen to what they say.

As far as greed the biggest greed is our federal government and it’s regressive taxes on gas and many other things we pay for. Government doesn’t create or provide jobs for anyone that isn’t paid for by us the tax payers 

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Gas prices are a direct result of the world issues with the Russian invasion and Joe Biden and his polices 

Day one he ended several things that directly effected our cost of energy , now add that to this illegal war and here we are.

The Biden people are happy these prices are higher as they want to force people to cut back and also go green and buy electric 

As far as greed the biggest greed is our federal government and it’s regressive taxes on gas and many other things we pay for. Government doesn’t create or provide jobs for anyone that isn’t paid for by us the tax payers 

Well said!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

Everyone give this user the winner of the day! Like this post! Spot on! Spot On!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, babypants257 said:

Just filled up my bass boat, 93 octane 50 gallons @4.39 gal $219.50  Takes a lot of the fun out of fishing at these prices.  FJB...

Premium is $4.99+/gal here.   Not only that, but ever since the state switched to sales tax percentage (instead of a flat rate) on fuel a few years ago, premium is always $.70-$1 MORE/gallon than regular.   That's just profiteering because the additives are just pennies.   Of course, with the rampant increases, the state's raking in more cash, so they're in no hurry to help bring the cost back down to a sane level. 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, littlecait said:

LOL no. See what happens on Monday?

Trading oil puts!??? Why? Oil is going through the roof?!!!! I hope your puts are covered with a few calls, just in case.....good luck with that!!! But it seems to me you are on the wrong side of the trade....timing is off.

But this also depends on when you placed the order to go short....

• Like 1
On 3/10/2022 at 12:42 PM, AwakenEvil said:

I wish my Shelby got 200miles to a full tank. It's about 100 if I'm lucky on a 16 gallon tank

well keep your foot out of the throttle body and perhaps it might..lol

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

On 3/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I've been seeing a lot of stickers with pictures of Biden that say "I did this" popping up at various gas pumps in my town.

there is a new one now to go along with the biden sticker.. its like the old stove top stuffing commercial.. it is supposed to be placed next to the biden "I did this" .. it has a picture of camala saying.. "and I helped"

20 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

My cousin is a oil pipeliner.. three days into Uncle joes presidency he was laid off from the pipeline that was coming down from Canada.. just yesterday he was called back up and is going to Lousiana for about two years, to again, oil pipeline. I told him yesterday I am very proud of him for being a true American and actually doing something about the problem, instead of just sitting around complaining. 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Glennie said:

well keep your foot out of the throttle body and perhaps it might..lol

You good Sir are an asshole! Keep my foot out of it!??? Can't even believe you would give me that suggestion! You know when you to kick the tire and light the fire on this thing... It sucks semen out of Satan's nut sack and spits it down the injectors on a dragons tongue where it fly's out the tailpipe waking up every whore house and lost soul for 100 miles in every direction!

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

You good Sir are an asshole! Keep my foot out of it!??? Can't even believe you would give me that suggestion! You know when you to kick the tire and light the fire on this thing... It sucks semen out of Satan's nut sack and spits it down the injectors on a dragons tongue where it fly's out the tailpipe waking up every whore house and lost soul for 100 miles in every direction!

Obviously someone who has never driven, let along gotten even remotely close to, a high performance vehical!!! 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, square_duck said:

Obviously someone who has never driven, let along gotten even remotely close to, a high performance vehical!!! 

im a total gear head too and have had plenty of fast cars.. I was trollling him because I too know the thrill of Satan coming down the injectors. 

• Haha 2
On 3/9/2022 at 9:14 AM, BabyJune said:

Plain and simple: CAPITALISM. And you will never get the government to control prices--not since Jimmy Carter had a wage-and-price freeze during his administration If the prices are caused due to a shortage, then blame the people driving gas-guzzling SUV's and large pickup trucks when they don't really need to. A car that gets 35 miles to a gallon will get you there just as well as a gas hog that gets seven miles to a gallon.

I believe it was Nixon that first set wage and price controls. My father was the first to bring it to my attention. They found a simple solution. They started calling items by other names like hambuger meat vs. ground beef. When they called it something else, they could increase the price. I was in middle school at the time. 

To take the pinch out of fuel cost, I bought a Prius. It is a small car but on long trips I prefer my SUV. On a good day, the SUV gets 25 MPG. The Prius worst case is 50. I don't like the government dictation what kind of car to buy but the Prius didn't cost more than an average car so I bought it. I've had the Prius for a few years and was pleasantly surprised by the low maintenance cost. On a negative note, the high voltage battery is $3000. The HV battery has a 100,000 mile warranty. 

On 3/11/2022 at 10:46 AM, Rachael-Little said:

I'm all out of likes for the day so quoted for truth!!? Though from the general talk of the populace I over hear in my neck of the woods, if shit hits the fan people are more likely to go vive le French Revolution 2 American Boogaloo instead of going green etc. I'm expecting the next elections to be a veritable bloodbath. 

• Like 2