LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Announcement

@AwakenEvil@DailyDi@BabySpiderBoy@rusty pins@Dubious@Nia
@Kawaharu@minachan16@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle

Of course if you are a adult KID or an adult BABY -  old standby is your throw a temper tantrum and STOMP your feet and YELL “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” as LOUD as you can, and then try to make yourself look cute enough to be able to melt the heart of somebody else because they think it’s cute or something by pouting -  In that way, you could attempt to get away with it.  I think my oldest niece when she was two or three years old was the mistress and the master of being able to make the most frightening face because she didn’t get her way!

Of course this scenario can BACKFIRE because let’s say AE, as a daddy, decides that he’s had enough of that, then he ends up sending you to the corner and gives you a spanking, and then you will be getting plenty of exercise because you won’t be able to sit down ????

(UNLESS, of course, AE puts you in a THICK AB/DL diaper that is, although, if he spanks you first and then put you in said diaper, then you may not be able to get any relief by sitting on a thick Diaper}.  

hehehe….I couldn’t Resist it ?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Fixed words and spacing
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

of course if you are a adult kid or an adult baby, the old standby is your throw a temper tantrum and stomp your feet and yell no as loud as you can, and then try to make yourself look cute enough to be able to melt the heart of somebody else because they I think it’s cute or something.

Of course this scenario can backfire, because let’s say we can evil, as a daddy, decides that he’s had enough of that, then he ends up sending you to the corner and gives you a spanking, and then you will be getting plenty of exercise because you won’t be able to sit down ????

Brian

That's why I like to be a mischievous little Jegge!? I LOVE being a naughty little boy!♥️???☺️???????♥️??????? It makes me feel so much like the baby that I KNOW I am!??☺️???♥️???????♥️??

• Haha 1

@BabySpiderBoy

if you are a naughty boy, for example, and let’s say @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelle Were your babysitters, and You throw a tantrum in front of them, I’m sure that they would be able to deal with the situation adequately. In fact I know they can. Rumor has it that the paddle can be used- and I’m sure that she knows how to give an adequate spanking hehehe.  She also knows how to use other implements, including the spiked paddle, and I think that would hurt even worse! I don’t think I’d want to cross her when she has her spiked, or a regular paddle, or maybe just a ping pong paddle… Whatever she used, I’m sure that her point would be made, so if you’re lucky she may just use a regular paddle on you ?

two words: “YEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWW” ?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu@minachan16@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle

Of course if you are a adult KID or an adult BABY -  old standby is your throw a temper tantrum and STOMP your feet and YELL “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” as LOUD as you can, and then try to make yourself look cute enough to be able to melt the heart of somebody else because they think it’s cute or something by pouting -  In that way, you could attempt to get away with it.  I think my oldest niece when she was two or three years old was the mistress and the master of being able to make the most frightening face because she didn’t get her way!

Of course this scenario can BACKFIRE because let’s say AE, as a daddy, decides that he’s had enough of that, then he ends up sending you to the corner and gives you a spanking, and then you will be getting plenty of exercise because you won’t be able to sit down ????

(UNLESS, of course, AE puts you in a THICK AB/DL diaper that is, although, if he spanks you first and then put you in said diaper, then you may not be able to get any relief by sitting on a thick Diaper}.  

Brian

Spare the rod... You know how that saying goes

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Spare the rod... You know how that saying goes

@AwakenEvil

yes sir that’s the way.……. That way they learn how far you’re willing to go and let it be known when you have had enough of that behavior!

Brian

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

if you are a naughty boy, for example, and let’s say @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelle Were your babysitters, and You throw a tantrum in front of them, I’m sure that they would be able to deal with the situation adequately. In fact I know they can. Rumor has it that the paddle can be used- and I’m sure that she knows how to give an adequate spanking hehehe.  She also knows how to use other implements, including the spiked paddle, and I think that would hurt even worse! I don’t think I’d want to cross her when she has her spiked, or a regular paddle, or maybe just a ping pong paddle… Whatever she used, I’m sure that her point would be made, so if you’re lucky she may just use a regular paddle on you ?

two words: “YEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWW” ?

Brian

No, no, no!??????? No spanky spank!???☹️??? The only spank I like is a diaper spank, when Daddy's changing my diaper!??☺️???♥️? If I'm a naughty boy, daddy would just put me in the corner for a time-out.?? But then I'd ran away, and he'd need to find me and then I would hide!??? Like the mischievous little booger that I am.?☺️?????

• Haha 1