LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

March Donors

DailyDi

@AwakenEvil @DailyDi

Ahhhhhhh……..The meter looks hungry, so I fed it “$20”  You are all awesome, and There are times that I wish I could do more than that – I’m deadly serious when I say that – this place is like home and has made me feel more like myself than I felt in the last 10 years!

@kasarberang

Hehehehe:  Good One Bud!  ?

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@AwakenEvil @DailyDi

Ahhhhhhh……..The meter looks hungry, so I fed it “$20”  You are all awesome, and There are times that I wish I could do more than that – I’m deadly serious when I say that – this place is like home and has made me feel more like myself than I felt in the last 10 years!

@kasarberang

Hehehehe:  Good One Bud!  ?

Brian

A simple cup of coffee donate from several folks helps with the server costs. It doesn't take a lot but if more folks simply gave $5 bucks to help with the upkeep it would a blessing.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

A simple cup of coffee donate from several folks helps with the server costs. It doesn't take a lot but if more folks simply gave $5 bucks to help with the upkeep it would a blessing.

or even $5.69

but only once, because the cents need to stay at .69 once it's at .69 then round up/down to the nearest dollar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

or even $5.69

but only once, because the cents need to stay at .69 once it's at .69 then round up/down to the nearest dollar.

Personally I like a 68. That's where she blows me and I owe her one!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, kasarberang said:

yeah, but no one knows that funny number.

Maybe that’s a code that @AwakenEvil uses when he is referring to sex in a kinky way using diapers? That way, the secret is not disclosed, and everybody laughs ? or, maybe it is code for when he makes someone feel comfortable in a diaper?

Brian

• Haha 2

So far so good this month, but we're still only at 59% of our goal. Remember, we fell short last month by $80. I hate to imagine Mikey & his Mom surviving on Top Ramen and stale crackers during the last week of any given month. After all he's done for us with this website, it seems fair we reciprocate with love and money. After all, NO one wants to see this place become a pay-site ! So please...do whatever you can, folks ! :D :thumbsup: ?

• Like 3
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks to an unknown guest for donating $80!

that whole transaction went weird but mastercard did it's thing and you got it, which was the intention.  I've been hanging out here a lot more lately and figured i should help out.

• Like 2
On 3/13/2022 at 6:31 PM, spoonchicken said:

So far so good this month, but we're still only at 59% of our goal. Remember, we fell short last month by $80. I hate to imagine Mikey & his Mom surviving on Top Ramen and stale crackers during the last week of any given month. After all he's done for us with this website, it seems fair we reciprocate with love and money. After all, NO one wants to see this place become a pay-site ! So please...do whatever you can, folks ! :D :thumbsup: ?

No offense, but I don't think guilt-tripping the community into donating by essentially saying that if they don't, Mikey will have to live off of ramen for the rest of the month is a good way to encourage donations. I also feel that whenever you say that "No one wants this place to become a pay site" it feels more like a threat than anything else. It turns donating into a chore and less like a thing that people do out of the good of their heart and the love they have for this place. I know whenever I see it, it makes me not want to donate because it makes my donation feel less appreciated and more like it's seen as an obligation and something that I have to do. Like, Mikey is always one click away from turning this into a pay site, like he has the pay version all made up and ready to deploy, and he's just waiting for any excuse to pull the trigger. It kind of reflects poorly on Mikey and the site as a whole when you say things like this.

I donated a little this month, before you made this comment, but honestly had It been made before I donated, It probably would have turned me away from doing so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

There's a difference between cheerleading and guilt-tripping

I know, and I believe the majority of your post was guilt-tripping. Of the 85 words in your post, at least 72 of them were dedicated towards guilt-tripping individuals to donate more, unless they want this to become a pay site and for Mikey to survive off of ramen for the rest of the month. That's not encouraging at all, hate to say it. Had you kept all the guilt-tripping stuff out and made a more positive post similar to "So far so good this month! Keep up the good work everyone, we're so close to our goal!" that would have been cheerleading and would have been generally a more motivating and effective post, as opposed to what you had decided to post instead.

Edited by kasarberang
After waking up I further clarified my wording and added significant detail to my argument.

Spoonie had the best of intentions, and knows my financial struggles. He was just trying to move the meter in a month where it was going slow. No guilt-tripping was intended, I am grateful for all who donate, and for all our members whether they can or want to help out.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Spoonie had the best of intentions, and knows my financial struggles. He was just trying to move the meter in a month where it was going slow. No guilt-tripping was intended, I am grateful for all who donate, and for all our members whether they can or want to help out.

Hugs Mikey!???♥️?♥️??

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I never doubted his intentions, I just think his word choice might not have given the impression that he intended to and may have in fact had the opposite effect.

• Like 3