LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer sausage for simulating hard poop?

Is it safe to shove a log of summer sausage up my butt and poop it out to simulate pooping a hard log? It's the same size as my hard poop logs so I'm not worried about the size of it. I normally do the banana trick to repeatedly poop myself in a day, but I wanted something more firm.

• Confused 1
57 minutes ago, PreppyPantsPooper said:

Is it safe to shove a log of summer sausage up my butt and poop it out to simulate pooping a hard log? It's the same size as my hard poop logs so I'm not worried about the size of it. I normally do the banana trick to repeatedly poop myself in a day, but I wanted something more firm.

Why not just eat some summer sausage to make hard poopies. No sense in wasting perfectly good food to go up your ass. I HATE that!???? Just be sure to do an bit of research to find out what foods will give you the consistency of hard poopies. Besides, the real thing is always better anyway than simulating it with something else, especially food.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why not just eat some summer sausage to make hard poopies. No sense in wasting perfectly good food to go up your ass. I HATE that!???? Just be sure to do an bit of research to find out what foods will give you the consistency of hard poopies. Besides, the real thing is always better anyway than simulating it with something else, especially food.

I agree that real poop is MUCH better than anything simulated. The problem is that I live with other people and the smell is kind of a barrier to doing it, hence why I do the banana trick often as well as the fact that I can poop myself again and again through out the day with simulation.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, PreppyPantsPooper said:

I agree that real poop is MUCH better than anything simulated. The problem is that I live with other people and the smell is kind of a barrier to doing it, hence why I do the banana trick often as well as the fact that I can poop myself again and again through out the day with simulation.

I think there's actually a powder you can buy that you can put in your drinks and it removes 50% of the poop smell from your poop.? So you can Walk around with a dirty diaper on.?????? But I don't know, so if I were you I would look into that.?☺️?????❤️?❤️

• Like 1
11 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I think there's actually a powder you can buy that you can put in your drinks and it removes 50% of the poop smell from your poop.? So you can Walk around with a dirty diaper on.?????? But I don't know, so if I were you I would look into that.?☺️?????❤️?❤️

There are a baritone of cloraphyl based internal deodorants like nullify.  Some work better than others.  Plastic pants save lives. 

• Like 1

Why not go on the internet and get yourself a couple harder rubber butt plugs.  Plenty of sites to shop at.  If you want, cut the bottom part off, the suction cup or whatever keeps it from completely going up in your rectem.  A little KY and you are "good to go".  Not a waste of food and you can reuse it over and over to your heart's content.

All of the above, plus, if you intend to continue with the sausage plan, make sure that the ones you buy are cooked. Jamming undercooked or uncooked, uncured sausage into either end of your GI tract could result in an infection. The fact that there are suppository forms of many medications amply illustrates that things going into the nether end will have access to your circulatory system. There's lots of flora back there but it's a controlled flora, or it should be - your body has an agreement with it. Introducing organisms that would otherwise have been killed by cooking, or stomach acidity, could vex your immune system. 

In a survival situation you can put nasty stuff up your ass to keep yourself alive like un purified swamp water ,salt water , your body will extract what it needs and dump what it doesn’t like bacteria mold fungus mosquito larvae leaves grass kelp etc etc yeah sounds good NOT 

if it’s raw cook it and cool it if it’s cooked or cured & smoked have your way with it , consider wrapping it in condoms for reuse ( my mom taught me never waste flavor or food ) .

Summer sausage is GREAT stuff.....but e x p e n s i v e!!!. Shoving that in your back door would truly be a waste of good food.....get some cheese and qwackers and slice it thin and enjoy....it will be coming back in a day or so, and THEN you can shove it into your diaper...??

The pleasure of the real deal for me, please. No simulation, an all natural messy diaper can't be beat. No marshmallows, no bananas, no summer sausage, not even winter sausage. Remember the commercial, "Don't mess with mother nature." I prefer a grammatical twist: "When Mother nature calls, I mess."

• Like 1

I just don't understand why someone would want to simulate hard poop. Hard poops are already very uncomfortable. Why not make a big batch of oatmeal and pour it down your pampers to simulate a soft poop? Is there something I'm missing about why someone would want to simulate a hard poop?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

I just don't understand why someone would want to simulate hard poop. Hard poops are already very uncomfortable. Why not make a big batch of oatmeal and pour it down your pampers to simulate a soft poop? Is there something I'm missing about why someone would want to simulate a hard poop?

@minachan16

I would have to agree. Last night for example, I indulged in eating six apples over the 5 1/2 hour. That I was awake at night. Apples usually bind me up so that I don’t have to worry too much about having something happen that can be nasty to have to deal with. Last night however, after eating the six apples, I waited a few hours, and then how to use the bathroom. Whatever the heck happened, something ejected so fast that it almost hurt me, and it happened so fast I didn’t have any control over what was going on. Luckily, I was able to get to the bathroom and be able to deal with it. Whatever came out I don’t think I’d want to Deal with cleaning up that dirty diaper. This happened at least twice: sometimes when your body reacts you end up having it happened so fast you have nothing that you can do to slow it down or stop it. Happened to me several times in the summer of 19, because by the time I realized that I had to go, I had already done the deed, and I could not get up fast enough to be able to get across the room. 

I also agree that if someone is going to “simulate poop“ the best way to do that is to do something that is soft. It’s probably easier to clean up as well. If you end up having hard BM, you may not have the luxury of being able to hold it back, and if it comes out too fast it could hurt you. I don’t know if you’re missing anything meaner, but I know that if I am constipated, it is not fun to have to deal with hard releases like that. Although, going the other way when everything is loose, it can also be a pain in the neck. ?

Brian

On 2/6/2022 at 4:38 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Internal deodorants are available. I use Nullo (chlorophyll copper). The tablets take a few during the day. I also use psyllium husk (like Metamucil) everyday. Basically it's fiber. It's healthy. And of course I eat plenty of healthy food with fiber. I have multie loads during one day. Texture is semi-firm to semi-soft. The poo has a sweet pungency. Just a little stink, none of that death smell. I always use plastic pants anyway. For the psyllium husk, I take it ~ a large glass every 4 hours for 2 days before poo.  Actually I take it everyday. Just once or twice per day. I have monstrous poo's. But when I'm doing some "fiber loading," I'll do the full monty. On a good day (or 2 days), I'll end up having several gigantic poo's. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, diaperjack101 said:

Internal deodorants are available. I use Nullo (chlorophyll copper). The tablets take a few during the day. I also use psyllium husk (like Metamucil) everyday. Basically it's fiber. It's healthy. And of course I eat plenty of healthy food with fiber. I have multie loads during one day. Texture is semi-firm to semi-soft. The poo has a sweet pungency. Just a little stink, none of that death smell. I always use plastic pants anyway. For the psyllium husk, I take it ~ a large glass every 4 hours for 2 days before poo.  Actually I take it everyday. Just once or twice per day. I have monstrous poo's. But when I'm doing some "fiber loading," I'll do the full monty. On a good day (or 2 days), I'll end up having several gigantic poo's. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Thank you for adding that info. LOL!???? Good to know!???☺️?

• 1 month later...

Ok, recent discovery of mine IF you want to simulate just the feeling of having a hard poop in your diaper. (Without actually pooping anything out.)

I recently bought an "acrylic contact juggling ball" on eBay. (I don't juggle, I wanted to use it in a video.)

Anyway, I was wandering around in just a diaper last week and playing with this acrylic ball, it's about the size of a baseball, very hard and kind of cold. Well, I...Uh...You know, got the notion to drop it down the backside of my diaper and, OH MY GOSH...It feels...So much almost exactly like having a big, hard, poop in your diaper. It even feels sticky against your legs and such even though it's not really.  Kind of presses against all the right areas down there, though, you know?

Well, just thought I'd share.  Stay wet.