LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Golf Pants to Hide Diaper Bulge?

A couple of points here:-

1. Diaper buldges of disposable diapers are, unless one goes extereme, not noticable by others unless they are looking for it. Most of it is in your head.
  2. Cloth diapers can be hidden by - Females wearing skirts and tights can hide all under the skirt. Males can wear the longer jackets / t-shirts.
  3. Most people do not know your actual size, so for the extra bulk around your diaper area that a diaper creates, this will be assumed to be your actual body, and not a diaper.
  4. Tailor made pants / jeans etc can even hide bulky cloth.
  5. if you are really, so scared of this, a thin tape on diaper that can last you 1+ hours with a camera / laptop bag with changes will prevent you getting youself exposed.
  6. At functions where you are liable to be photographed, tailored pants / skirt are advisable, as the tailor can insert into the pants a liner that not only blocks the UV light of a camera flash, but also smothes any lines that a diaper would make. The liner can be washable / replaceable. Some are made of wool / plastic as a way of preventing leaks. The material of the pants / skirt is not photo transluscent - and therefore, don't expose underwear from flash photography.   

Finally, most people do not look that closely to even be aware of panty lines never mind diapers. Those that do, you can question / identify as being a pervert. Others will see this as an issue too embarrasing for them to raise.

Pre toilet trained people are diapered 24/7/365 so not to wet/soil on everything. Diapers are normal underwear designed to prevent everything else geting wet / messy. The fact that you are not in the 0-3 age group does not state that you do not need diapers. During times of period, females wear pads so not to drip blood on everything. The fact that you are not in the 9-15+ age group dose not state that you do not need pads for this. This is accepted as normal.

Stand tall, have confidence and accept that it is better to need to change a wet / soiled diaper than have to clean up a mess and/or replace the damaged / wet chair / bed / carpet while all the time in wet/soiled pants. How embarrased and humiliated would you be then? How exposed and infantile would people see you as if you did that - and not wear diapers?

• Like 1

The green pants one can only tell if I am bending over at this angle. So... never bend over at waist. Bend at knees. Now these pants are my pre-diapered sizing but they have a stretchy waist. They are not produced anymore.

The bottom picture is two sizes larger than my current size in amazon essentials pants. The bulge is large but maybe I am overthinking.

unnamed 2.jpg

unnamed.jpg

9 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

The green pants one can only tell if I am bending over at this angle. So... never bend over at waist. Bend at knees. Now these pants are my pre-diapered sizing but they have a stretchy waist. They are not produced anymore.

The bottom picture is two sizes larger than my current size in amazon essentials pants. The bulge is large but maybe I am overthinking.

unnamed 2.jpg

unnamed.jpg

From a diaper wearers perspective -

The green pants :-

Apart from the drop in the crotch area, the stretch in the pockets which means that they seperate would be a key indicator. This is easy to address - either place something into the pocket (comb etc) or sew / glue them closed. The drop in the crotch can be reduced (even with a full diaper) by wearing a snap crotch t-shirt / vest / shirt, but the angle the photograph is exagerating this drop. Since most peoples eyes, and perspective of vision is at your eye level (except babies / diapered children), the drop in the crotch is hidden by your body.

To hide this, a long top, one that falls below your crotch, would work.

The navy / black pants:

The buldge in the front of same is created by reference to the belt position. If the belt crosses the top of your diaper, at the edge of the padding, not only would it hold the diaper from dropping, it means that your belly overflowing over the belt would hide the buldge.

Again, both of these pictures are from angles that the average person is not at (unless they have eyes in their rear) As a result, judging the bulges / visibility of diapers is a moot point.

• Thanks 1

I LOVE pants that will SHOW OFF my diaper bulge. I wish I was small enough to fit into toddler sized pants that accommodate for baby diapers. They're always so soft and babyish! And have a lot of room in the back and the front for diapies.?☺️????? an good noticable diaper bulge always makes me feel like a baby! I'd feel SO snuggly and cuddly when daddy dresses me! I know I'll ALWAYS be HIS little sunshine!?❤️?❤️????❤️??❤️?❤️☺️❤️?

• Like 1
On 2/2/2022 at 5:00 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

Anyone have any good golf pants to hide diaper bulge, front and back?

I've worn normal pants, or shorts to play golf with the same three men- who don't know that I'm wearing a diaper.  One time my diaper pushed air out, and one of the 3 asked what was that.  Unless you're wearing leggings, don't worry about it.

• Like 1

Posture might help reduce the bulge, actually. I tried on pants again last night and pushing my hips forward, ironically reduced the bulge. I think it is because you push the pelvis forward, the top of the pelvis/ lower belly moves forward. The lower bottom moves out. Though I am concerned about my butt showing off my diaper, I get loose pants so the rear is easier to hide. I went to the tailor to get pants taken out and on the tightest ones I felt - SURELY - my diaper was obvious but the woman helping me (I explained the situation and was wearing a saturated diaper) said she couldn't tell. And the mirror didn't lie.

Long story short - Posture can help hide the front bulge. ALSO a different diaper with more fluff/ SAP higher up towards the beltline may actually hide things more because it looks more like a FUPA than a diaper bulge. I am thinking something like a megamax perhaps, or the InControl Hybrid. I'll mix and match with different pants and try various posture types AND different diapers and see if I may be able to land into a diaper that will a) hide well and b) absorb 4+ hours of pee. Might be a win-win!