LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Do Drugs mmmkay

DailyDi

Went to the pharmacy drive through and waited 45 minutes, finally get to the window and they won't give me one of my meds because I forgot my ID (mom was driving) Like a junkie is after the lowest dose of klonopin they make! They should be able to see I have been taking it for years and its the same dose/qty as usual. It aggrivates me, and I can't even take my chill pill cuz they won't give them to me! :rant::roflmao:

• Haha 1

I often go pick up meds for a neighbor in my apartment building, one of those meds is an oxycodone. My neighbor calls the pharmacy and tells them I am coming to pick up her stuff, I have never had issues doing this, they dont even ask for my id or anything.

In all the years I’ve gone for meds at the pharmacy, I never was asked for ID. I had to verify who I was picking up for, (usually my wife) by giving birth date, street address, and sometimes phone number. 

I have always had to do birthdate and address.

My own pharmacy asks only for birthdate and address and phone number, I think the phone number is mostly for their rewards program.

You and me seem to have the exact opposite problem. My CVS will just give anyone my medication if they provide my name and date of birth. Nothing has happened, but I'd much rather they require ID for that sort of thing. And this is coming from someone who can't drive and has to walk like 45 minutes to get to the CVS and doesn't bring anything when going out. (no wallet, no ID, no phone, if I'm out I have nothing on me.)

6 hours ago, kasarberang said:

You and me seem to have the exact opposite problem. My CVS will just give anyone my medication if they provide my name and date of birth. Nothing has happened, but I'd much rather they require ID for that sort of thing. And this is coming from someone who can't drive and has to walk like 45 minutes to get to the CVS and doesn't bring anything when going out. (no wallet, no ID, no phone, if I'm out I have nothing on me.)

Why do you carry nothing on you when going out?? And why can't you drive buddy????☹️??

Do you have a paper-prescription?

In Norway we have only digital prescriptions, so one has to show ID to get it out. (AFAIK)
I just request the prescription online. No need to talk to anyone, not even when picking up the goods. 

2 hours ago, Nia said:

I have to show my ID for Clonazepam at the pharmacy. No one else is allowed to pick it up. I get it but it's frustrating.

That's my chill pill!

9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why do you carry nothing on you when going out?? And why can't you drive buddy????☹️??

I don't like being reachable or identifiable when going outside, I only bring my wallet or phone when I know 100% that I will need it. My wife brings her stuff though.

Can't drive because I'm blind in one eye, so I wouldn't be able to do a good job, plus the idea of being behind the wheel of a mega death machine is frightening and I wouldn't trust myself.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I don't like being reachable or identifiable when going outside, I only bring my wallet or phone when I know 100% that I will need it. My wife brings her stuff though.

Can't drive because I'm blind in one eye, so I wouldn't be able to do a good job, plus the idea of being behind the wheel of a mega death machine is frightening and I wouldn't trust myself.

Being blind in one eye is not a reason to not have a driver's license. 

I lost my left eye at age 11, and got my drivers license when I was 16, even have motorcycle endorsement. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
35 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I lost my left eye at age 11, and got my drivers license when I was 16, even have motorcycle endorsement. 

WHAT?!??????? WOW! I never knew that about you. How did you lose your left eye buddy?!???????????️?️‍?️ *Gives you a big big giant hug!*????????❤️?☺️????❤️?❤️ I'm so so sorry honey!!!!!????????????? I REALLY REALLY WISH I could give you your eye back buddy! *Gives you ANOTHER BIG HUG and holds you tight!!!!*???????????????????????

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

That's fair, I still don't trust myself behind the wheel of a car, also can't afford a car.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

That's fair, I still don't trust myself behind the wheel of a car, also can't afford a car.

That's okay buddy! I don't blame you for not wanting to drive. I wouldn't feel comfortable behind an 5,000 lb missile death machine in a million years!????? Not to mention the traffic, and don't EVEN get me STARTED on motorcycles, they're too GOD DAMN dangerous!??????????????????️⚙️?️??️?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

The motorcycles aren't dangerous.... it's either idiot car drivers that aren't paying attention to their surroundings or idiot riders (like the ones that weave in and out of traffic at high speeds). 

Yeah, and I've heard that's illegal actually, to do that on the road in front of traffic.?? So yeah, it's DEFINITELY stupid people!???

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

The motorcycles aren't dangerous.... it's either idiot car drivers that aren't paying attention to their surroundings or idiot riders (like the ones that weave in and out of traffic at high speeds). 

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, and I've heard that's illegal actually, to do that on the road in front of traffic.?? So yeah, it's DEFINITELY stupid people!???

Lane splitting is legal in California but it's only supposed to happen at speeds under 20 MPH.   I've seen them split at 70.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Yup, gotta go with the stupid people. Idiot motorcycle riders are just as, if not more dangerous on the road than anyone else!!!! Then they complain when they get wiped out in a collision, and try to be to "victim" it was the car drivers fault.....NO!!! Stupid us as stupid does!!! I take driving VERY seriously, operating a Piece of heavy equipment is a serious responsibility!!!! And yes, a car, as pretty as it may be, IS a piece of HEAVY EQUIPMENT!! Very seriously!!! Far, far, far to many people take ut for granted instead, until they get in trouble...but then it is to late!!! 

Driver training in this state sucks!! We need to adopt European standards for driving!!! You get a DUI, or busted for wreckless driving, LOOSE YOUR LICENSE.....PERMANANTLY!!!

That goes for collisions also. Kill or badly injure someone due to negligence, kiss your license good by!!

Now, what this has to do with Mikey getting his scrip filled at CVS, I don't know....., But there  does seem to be a need for a better system!!

• Haha 1

I love how this conversation drifted from needing ID when picking up prescriptions, to one-eyed pilots. 

I live in Canada; the rules here seem to be inconsistent. I have sometimes been asked to show ID when picking up my wife's prescriptions (which can include antianxiety medications), but probably 80% of the time, they just give them to me with no ID check; maybe it's because I'm a regular there and they know me. 

As for my two cents on motorcycles, I've never owned one, or a plane, but I aspire to be licensed to operate both at some point, although flying is an expensive hobby so the bike seems the much more attainable of the two. I have flown planes before, but always with both eyes WIDE open. 

I think that for the most part, automobiles are much more dangerous to motorcyclists, than motorcyclists are to automobiles. Inattentive car drivers are probably the second greatest threat to motorcyclists, the foremost threat being, inattentive motorcyclists - IE the threat that they pose to themselves. But inattentive motorcyclists tend to succumb rapidly to the laws of natural selection. Most of the experienced motorcyclists that I know are excellent drivers, whether on a bike or in a car, because being that vulnerable on the road causes one to develop almost a 6th sense for the dumb things other drivers unexpectedly do. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 8:09 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

WHAT?!??????? WOW! I never knew that about you. How did you lose your left eye buddy?!???????????️?️‍?️ *Gives you a big big giant hug!*????????❤️?☺️????❤️?❤️ I'm so so sorry honey!!!!!????????????? I REALLY REALLY WISH I could give you your eye back buddy! *Gives you ANOTHER BIG HUG and holds you tight!!!!*???????????????????????

I went fishing and caught a big sucker, hooked him in his left eye and the doctors at UM-Hospital had to remove the eye due to infection, due to the lack of care by the doctor at local hospital in Eau Claire Wi.

This all happened back in the spring of 1976.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I went fishing and caught a big sucker, hooked him in his left eye and the doctors at UM-Hospital had to remove the eye due to infection, due to the lack of care by the doctor at local hospital in Eau Claire Wi.

This all happened back in the spring of 1976.

So did you sue the doctor in eau Claire WI?? How old were you back then?????? Were you still a diaper boy?!?☺️?????????❤️?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So did you sue the doctor in eau Claire WI?? How old were you back then?????? Were you still a diaper boy?!?☺️?????????❤️?

I was 11 years old when it happened, not old enough to sue the doctor and parents could not afford attorney. 

After being admitted to the hospital in Minnesota I was placed in the children ward, hooked up IV's to fight off infection .

Ended up wetting the bed the first night, was put into a diaper to save the bedding, I did not put up a fuss about the diaper. 

I even went out of my way and wet my pants during the day just to see if I would be put in a diaper during the day.

I got diapered 24 7 during my 3 month stay and I made no effort to stop it.

• Like 1