LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did I win the lottery yet?

DailyDi

Rough month already. Had a $600 property tax bill to pay, plus we had to spend $400 on groceries already this week as we were out of everything. Shrink is on me to get that sleep study done, but that's another $150 co-pay I can't afford right now. And yeah he scolded me about it, how I could die from a heart attack or stroke, but that doesn't put the money in my wallet, it only adds to my anxiety.

• Sad 1
16 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Rough month already. Had a $600 property tax bill to pay, plus we had to spend $400 on groceries already this week as we were out of everything. Shrink is on me to get that sleep study done, but that's another $150 co-pay I can't afford right now. And yeah he scolded me about it, how I could die from a heart attack or stroke, but that doesn't put the money in my wallet, it only adds to my anxiety.

Wow!?? That's a pretty bad situation Mikey, to be in. And just to be clear you said it was your counselor that was on your ass about a sleep study???

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow!?? That's a pretty bad situation Mikey, to be in. And just to be clear you said it was your counselor that was on your ass about a sleep study???

Yep. He's not wrong, I definitely have sleep apnea, my watch tells me that much, but I can't afford the tests and equipment, so it's gonna have to wait.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I just paid a large bill for two ER visits I had days apart.  Now I got hit for another $275 and I'm sure there are more to come.  Happy New Year.  :angry2:

Oh that sucks big time!

32 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I just paid a large bill for two ER visits I had days apart.  Now I got hit for another $275 and I'm sure there are more to come.  Happy New Year.  :angry2:

Medical bills will bankrupt you in this country! Yet people say we're the greatest country on Earth. What an joke!??????

• Sad 1

Powerball is $630 Million for tonights' drawing!!   Megamillions is a "paltry" $278 Million. 

I hope I win... but that also presumes I've bought tickets.  Which I haven't.  And I'm not about to get dressed just to drive to a store to buy some.   So I guess I just have to hope nobody else wins tonight so I have another chance later this week. ?

So...... what would you do were you to win the jackpot (either one)?   For me... first order would be to build a dream house with enough space (is there ever really enough?) for my hobbies.  And a big walk-in closet for diaper storage!!!!!   

PS:  I'm fortunate enough that my medical insurance is actually pretty good.  I have a $1000 deductible for the year.  And it hasn't been dumped on me all at once either, but once satisfied, it's 100% covered.

36 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Powerball is $630 Million for tonights' drawing!!   Megamillions is a "paltry" $278 Million. 

I hope I win... but that also presumes I've bought tickets.  Which I haven't.  And I'm not about to get dressed just to drive to a store to buy some.   So I guess I just have to hope nobody else wins tonight so I have another chance later this week. ?

So...... what would you do were you to win the jackpot (either one)?   For me... first order would be to build a dream house with enough space (is there ever really enough?) for my hobbies.  And a big walk-in closet for diaper storage!!!!!   

An big walk-in closet for diaper storage sounds awesome!??? You'd probably be able to fit 500 diapies in there ALONE! Talk about Diaper heaven!?????❤️?☺️?????❤️? If I had a million Dollars, I would build my dream nursery! And it would be jungle themed of course, complete with an nice big crib, tons of baby clothes, changing table, baby wipes, baby powder, babas, baby toys, and pacis. I'd also hope that by then they'd have the technology to ACTUALLY turn me into a baby again, and heal all diseases.???? And my house, would be a big house! And I'm sure I could find more ways to spend the cash and benefit the ABDL community.????☺️????❤️?????❤️?

40 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

PS:  I'm fortunate enough that my medical insurance is actually pretty good.  I have a $1000 deductible for the year.  And it hasn't been dumped on me all at once either, but once satisfied, it's 100% covered.

It's a 2 hour drive in any direction for lottery tickets here. My state keeps voting down the lottery, though they flock to the boarder to play it when the jackpot is up. I'm banking on winning the Publisher's Clearinghouse :)

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I hate to knock your doctor, but it seem kinda crappy of him, to add to the weight you already carry, by trying to press on you for a procedure, or study you can’t currently afford. He should understand the situation, and do his best, to keep you as healthy as possible within what you can afford to pay. If you indicate to him you’re willing, but your finances are strained, he should immediately back off! There should be understanding on both of you. You understand, yes this is something important, and something I need done, and he should understand, the financial burden it places you under. 
Hopefully, you can get to a better place financially soon, and then have done what you need. 
Otherwise, bring him your grocery bill, and tell him, eating also keeps me healthy, and that bill is why I can’t afford what you say I need. 
He might be a bit out of touch, with respect to food prices, and not understanding what is means to his patients! 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You'd probably be able to fit 500 diapies in there ALONE!

500?  You're not thinking BIG enough!   I've already got about 300 in my bedroom as it is between the storage cabinet I recently got and the space I already had in my closet.  No.... I'm talking storage for several DOZEN cases!  I need to one-up Mr. Soggy Socal! (I think he's the one that orders 15 or more cases at a time) ?

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

I hate to knock your doctor, but it seem kinda crappy of him, to add to the weight you already carry, by trying to press on you for a procedure, or study you can’t currently afford. He should understand the situation, and do his best, to keep you as healthy as possible within what you can afford to pay. If you indicate to him you’re willing, but your finances are strained, he should immediately back off! There should be understanding on both of you. You understand, yes this is something important, and something I need done, and he should understand, the financial burden it places you under. 
Hopefully, you can get to a better place financially soon, and then have done what you need. 
Otherwise, bring him your grocery bill, and tell him, eating also keeps me healthy, and that bill is why I can’t afford what you say I need. 
He might be a bit out of touch, with respect to food prices, and not understanding what is means to his patients! 

My shrink is in a higher-income city than where I live, so its possible to him $150 is easy to come up with. He seemed to understand a little when he asked if I could borrow the money, and I reminded him that its just me and mom, struggling to get by, no other family and no borrow-money kinda friends. For me coming up the the $25 copay to see him and $60 worth of prescriptions was hard enough this month; and I still need to see my GP and get my regular drugs refilled!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Rough month already. Had a $600 property tax bill to pay, plus we had to spend $400 on groceries already this week as we were out of everything. Shrink is on me to get that sleep study done, but that's another $150 co-pay I can't afford right now. And yeah he scolded me about it, how I could die from a heart attack or stroke, but tht doesn't put the money in my wallet, it only adds to my anxiety.

Not that this will make you feel any better, but how did you get away with such low property taxes? Mine are three times that twice a year! Last grocery trip was $250 and I'm the only one here. Inflation and taxes are out of control. The grocery bill almost doubled and I didn't go crazy. It's getting really ugly out there. I'm trying to kick the bucket, but the overall health is too good and can't seem to make it worse! We're all cursed in some way...

3 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

500?  You're not thinking BIG enough!   I've already got about 300 in my bedroom as it is between the storage cabinet I recently got and the space I already had in my closet.  No.... I'm talking storage for several DOZEN cases!  I need to one-up Mr. Soggy Socal! (I think he's the one that orders 15 or more cases at a time) ?

Wow!??? You're easily talking OVER an thousand diapies there! Wow!??????? How in the WORLD could you use those many diapies?!?? Hahahaha!??

6 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Talk to a accountant and a lawyer first thing then after everything settles...Buy a "lower" priced house, get car fixed, full fridge. Go to college to learn buissness so I can start my diaper company. Would like to create a adult diaper/baby diaper company that puts out pretty cool prints but wont break the bank and put out high performance diapers as well. I have the mascott and names and how they should be built like and designs on them already for it, Just no money for it.

Invest it and try to lower the tax bills on it.

I know you pain DD, I got a possible bill coming that will eather cost me $9,300 or $15,000. Not very happy about it since it was to be the down payment on a house.

I spend less than $100 a month on groceries.
My favorite meal is bread and water. 

I rarely pay anything to play the lottery as I usually win what I bet, with the same coupon every time, but never the high prices. 

Many live in RVs in USA, or smaller vans etc., to avoid paying property tax etc.

15 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

An big walk-in closet for diaper storage sounds awesome!??? You'd probably be able to fit 500 diapies in there ALONE! Talk about Diaper heaven!?????❤️?☺️?????❤️? If I had a million Dollars, I would build my dream nursery! And it would be jungle themed of course, complete with an nice big crib, tons of baby clothes, changing table, baby wipes, baby powder, babas, baby toys, and pacis. I'd also hope that by then they'd have the technology to ACTUALLY turn me into a baby again, and heal all diseases.???? And my house, would be a big house! And I'm sure I could find more ways to spend the cash and benefit the ABDL community.????☺️????❤️?????❤️?

id try to sneak in to steal some of your diapers, bottles, steal some of whatever would heal all diseases(not for me, for my mom), and drool over all that money

• Like 1

........or get a job, and take classes in managing finances to start to build wealth, and have a secure second income that you dont have to spend time working for, and that will be there should you have a problem....

"I hope I win... but that also presumes I've bought tickets.  Which I haven't."

Your odds of winning are not all that much worse for not having bought a ticket.... ?

3 hours ago, feralfreak said:

id try to sneak in to steal some of your diapers, bottles, steal some of whatever would heal all diseases(not for me, for my mom), and drool over all that money

Like the old saying goes, to quote The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase: "EVERYBODY'S GONNA PRICE!"?????????????????????☺️?????

10 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Like the old saying goes, to quote The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase: "EVERYBODY'S GONNA PRICE!"?????????????????????☺️?????

There's a name I haven't heard in years!

10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

There's a name I haven't heard in years!

"Because the million dollar man ALWAYS gets his way!" "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"???????? ?"Money money money money MONEY!!!!!"?