LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying clothes..

square_duck

Just a quick question, I need some new jeans, so when you go shopping for clothes, pants, jeans, shorts etc, do you buy them to fit *you* or do you go a bit bigger to accommodate 'padding' ??? To check, do you try them on over your padded butt or just buy your size and not worry about it??? 

I understand that IC people have no real choice, but for the rest of us where diapers are "optional" how do you go about this task..??

I try on with diaper on, but with medical diaper that doesn't really matter if you get jeans that goes up to your waist, and not the new short styles that almost look like you're sagging. 

Last jeans I bought without trying... I just asked someone that used to sell jeans what size I was, and she guessed right, since I bought without trying on.

• Thanks 1

Look at my albums; do I look like I  have that problem

Now you know why mommies prefer little girls, or like to dress their little boys like little girls

I always wear diapers,  so when I go to purchase new pants I always make sure to purchase a pair that clearly shows off my diapered behind.

Cause every once in a while,  I want everyone who sees my backside to not have to guess if I'm wearing a diaper. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Thanks guys! The last jeans I bought was several years ago, and in a "relaxed" fit style...... What ever that is. I have never bought those skin tight/ up-your-a$$-show-everything-you-got  type jeans, I know my size and being "older" I guess the "relaxed" style best fits, as the pairs I have fit well over what ever padding I choose to wear ( currently in an ABU simple plus).

I just figured that as times change, there might be something new or consider other than my usual...

the ones I have are full of holes, which I don't like (thought it seems to be the "fashion" today??)

So off I go to do some dreaded .......clothes shopping.....gah!!! So many other things I would rather do...*sigh*

Jeans are different for me.  I usually buy a size smaller in the waist for jeans than what I wear in regular pants because after wearing jeans a while, the waist seems to expand.  When I take them out of the wash, I actually have to stretch the waist to get them to button, however after wearing them a while the waist expands and if i didn't have a belt on they would slide right down.  Usually if I wear a diaper under jeans it's a thinner store type brand like Prevail or 4 tape Attends that is undetectable and I have no problem.  If I go out of town for the day in a Betterdry diaper, I still have no problem with the same size jeans I buy.  I may look a little bulkier if someone stares, but they don't and the denim fabric and style of jeans makes it harder to detect even thicker diapers at a glance.  Now, if it was a cute 23 year old woman in tight designer jeans, I'm sure a diaper would be detectable!  

• Thanks 1

I'm not a guy, but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway just for the halibut. ? (corny joke, I couldn't resist. ???‍♂️)    The size of ladies' jeans varies by brand. I usually get mine from places like thrift stores, clearance racks, or Walmart. Occasionally I've found some name brand jeans like Levi's for $5-10 bucks. I have 3 different sizes of jeans and they all vary by brand. for example, size 8 Brand A is like Brand B's size 10 while Brand C it's a 12.  I should try on jeans when I buy them, but I'm lazy, so I use a trick a friend taught me; you hold the jeans up to your hips, and if the jeans fit side to side/ hip to hip then they should fit. I've found this generally to be true- though sometimes they're a little snug, or a little loose. Loose jeans= fit perfectly with a thick diaper. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, square_duck said:

Thanks guys! The last jeans I bought was several years ago, and in a "relaxed" fit style...... What ever that is.

Reminds me of a comment by Dave Barry (humor columnist).  He referred to Dockers as "pants for the bigger-butted man". 

On 12/17/2021 at 2:49 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm not a guy, but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway just for the halibut. ? (corny joke, I couldn't resist. ???‍♂️)    The size of ladies' jeans varies by brand. I usually get mine from places like thrift stores, clearance racks, or Walmart. Occasionally I've found some name brand jeans like Levi's for $5-10 bucks. I have 3 different sizes of jeans and they all vary by brand. for example, size 8 Brand A is like Brand B's size 10 while Brand C it's a 12.  I should try on jeans when I buy them, but I'm lazy, so I use a trick a friend taught me; you hold the jeans up to your hips, and if the jeans fit side to side/ hip to hip then they should fit. I've found this generally to be true- though sometimes they're a little snug, or a little loose. Loose jeans= fit perfectly with a thick diaper. :thumbsup:

Halibut is very tasty, specially breaded....yummmy!! ??

On 12/16/2021 at 8:42 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I always wear diapers,  so when I go to purchase new pants I always make sure to purchase a pair that clearly shows off my diapered behind.

Cause every once in a while,  I want everyone who sees my backside to not have to guess if I'm wearing a diaper. 

Yeah buddy! Rock that Diapie!???☺️?? Who Needs privacy anyway?!??? Not Babies!?☺️???❤️?????❤️??????❤️?❤️?????❤️? I'd be okay being changed in front of everyone on an Baby changing mat in the living room!?????????❤️?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I wear custom made “Sitter” pants ( lowered mock fly, higher rear waist , no belt loops , hidden elastic waistband , hidden seat gussets to camoflauge even my overnight diaper , hidden side break seams so they open from waist to knees for personal care without completely undressing me , I bought like 50 pair when I bought them , I have not seen anybody making them in awhile the place that made mine closed . The modifications are essential for a wheelchair user care ,and so you don’t have a wad of useless fabric bunched up in your crotch ,the higher back eliminates plumbers crack or cold drafts and combined with a good onesie has zero diaper peaking out chance . There is an interior protected channel and waterproof pocket for large bore urinary drain bag tubing . Measure twice cut once , I wish the guy doing my vasectomy had of ,LOL

since my pants were purpose built for incontinent diaper/catheterization wheelchair occupants they fit well over all my protection, as I was measured for the pants well wearing my then brand new diapers I had just put in service everything fits perfectly .