LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you tell someone you like to wear?

Softwolf

1 hour ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I have been DL since the 70s. I got popped with MS in 2016. Most of my wifes family now knows. Some friends now do as well.

So does that mean you're gonna die?!??☹️???

I’ve recently stumbled upon an old podcast called “dream a little” its no longer running it looks like but there is about a 180 episodes and goes over it.   You can check out their website www.thelittlelounge.com.   There is another podcast called “love in brief”

Telling someone about this lifestyle takes courage, confidence, timing, and loving yourself. I hope this information helps.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Softwolf said:

I just want to tell someone in my life but at the same time doing that makes me feel awful. Any advice from someone who has found someone that understands in their family?

Well, when someone in your life brings up their favorite undies, you can share what your favorite is.

Not one of my relatives or friends, except other ABs, has ever told me what their favorite undies are, and I have not told them either.

13 hours ago, Softwolf said:

I just want to tell someone in my life but at the same time doing that makes me feel awful. Any advice from someone who has found someone that understands in their family?

@Softwolf

I would agree with everyone here. My take is that whether or not you wear diapers use diapers or like diapers is your decision only and no one else’s. Whether or not you decide to tell someone of your situation it’s up to you. However, once you’ve disclosed that to someone, be advised that it can be used as something against you should the person you tell me vindictive. As I said it is up to you to decide who to tell, what to tell, and how much detail. I would end up finding out really early if the person that you tell can be trusted with the information that you are about to disclose.  However, you must realize that whenever you discuss something like this that it can or could be used against you at a later time should something “go wrong“. Most of the people that I have told of my conditions understand the reasoning and the why.  

otherwise, unless you find someone who you trust, who you know will not go “blabbing it all over the place“, the best thing to do is to keep it to yourself for the time being. It may be hard for you to do so, and you may have to wrestle with your feelings, but if you find the right person who is excepting of you regardless of what happens, you will be better off than if you just tell someone that you want to about your reasoning for wanting to wear diapers use diapers or like diapers. The person you should tell would be the person that you think would be the most trustworthy.  When I decided to “disclose“ my situation, I decided to disclose to those people who I can trust, who would not take a negative view of my decision or my motives.

remember, diapers are a “underwear choice“ and that is your choice and your choice alone. If you have someone who is not supportive of your choice, then it might not be a good idea to actually disclose this information to this Individual. If you have on the other hand, a person who you believe is supportive of your choice, and you wish to disclose it, then I would do so if you feel that it is the right thing to do. You also have to deal with your guilt or whatever other problems that you are dealing with so that you do not feel like you are running on a freight train going down hill backwards with no brakes.  Remember you are in control of the situation so long as you decide whether you disclose or not. However, the reaction you receive may be something that you will have to consider. Is the person that you will be disclosing this information to supportive of this? Is the person going to say “that’s terrible I don’t want anything to do with it get out of here“? Or will the person that you tell meet you “halfway and set boundaries for you to do this. It will depend on what you were dealing with when you disclose.

So the choice is yours: whoever you disclose this to you will have to decide how much to disclose what to disclose, and when to disclose it.  This is a decision you will have to make, and it is a decision that is an intimate one. I wish you the best of luck, but I warn you that as others have, the person that you tell has a tendency not to keep something to themselves, you may have an issue. If you have the right type of individual, they will understand what is going on, and they will be supportive of you. However, you have to decide what you will do and how much you will do.

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Softwolf said:

It's all about timing and context. 

Read the room and when the time is right, you'll know. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. 

48 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

probably sooner than you, now that I also have colon cancer since you seem to love the drama

That's awful buddy!???? Big hugs!!!!?❤️?? Are you mad at me??? If you do end up on the other side, could you let me know what it's like up there? I'm serious, I'm really not joking about this. I don't mean to come across as insensitive.

I've struggled with incontinence all of my life and I'll say this.... The conversation of telling someone you like or have to wear diapers seems very hard but shouldn't be and actually wasn't hard or uncomfortable for me. It's about knowing what people need to know about you and your situation. Read the room / audience. Know how to convey your message and don't dance around it. A good example of that was the conversation I had to have with my sister about wearing & using diapers as while we were on vacation she tended to our house and took in our mail & packages. She noticed i had several large boxes coming in a few days in a row and mentioned it in a text and I didn't think anything of it. A few days later she sent another message saying that the package she received that day had a damaged box. Right where the damage was is where a package of betterdry diapers had the picture of the diaper on their packaging and the size and count of diapers in the package. When we got home she mentioned in quietly when my wife and I were alone with her in the kitchen. She knew I was a bedwetter when I was younger. I kindly replied that my bedwetting had never fully resolved and that I have also had daytime issues and have been wearing diapers to manage said issue for 10+ years. She was shocked. Not at my message but that she had never noticed it. 

The conversations can be had and they can be relatively painless. Its about the wording, time, necessity of the info and effectively conveying the content.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Softwolf said:

You don't! It is basically ( for me anyways) a ' need to know' thing. If they don't need to know, don't tell them... It's like if some female friend or associate you know came up to you and started talking about what "feminine protection" she uses, or would like to try...or issues she has with 'xyz' product, you might feel a bit uncomfortable!!! ( I know there are some guys who might think this would be pretty neet) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, square_duck said:

You don't! It is basically ( for me anyways) a ' need to know' thing. If they don't need to know, don't tell them... It's like if some female friend or associate you know came up to you and started talking about what "feminine protection" she uses, or would like to try...or issues she has with 'xyz' product, you might feel a bit uncomfortable!!! ( I know there are some guys who might think this would be pretty neet) 

I would agree however, there's a difference between telling them that you like to wear diapers and telling them that you're an little. Being a little is much more of an intimate thing. It's really a lifestyle whereas liking to wear diapers is just something you do and it's not all really that interesting. So If I were you @Softwolf I would tell them that you're a "Little" and not a DL. But then again that might not go over very well either.? Mmmmm!

12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awful buddy!???? Big hugs!!!!?❤️?? Are you mad at me??? If you do end up on the other side, could you let me know what it's like up there? I'm serious, I'm really not joking about this. I don't mean to come across as insensitive.

instead of needing someone to tell you what its like, you could get into the word and serve Him(God), and guarantee yourself a place there, when your time comes. His arms are always open.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

instead of needing someone to tell you what its like, you could get into the word and serve Him(God), and guarantee yourself a place there, when your time comes. His arms are always open.

But instead of doing that, I could just do what I'm doing now. LOL!?? Besides heaven is where your heart is. It's not about the things you do, but it's about how well you love.??☺️?❤️???❤️ And like I always say, I love to love and be loved, just like my Daddy! (God) LOL!??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But instead of doing that, I could just do what I'm doing now. LOL!?? Besides heaven is where your heart is. It's not about the things you do, but it's about how well you love.??☺️?❤️???❤️ And like I always say, I love to love and be loved, just like my Daddy! (God) LOL!??

if you want to believe that, its up to you, but i believe heaven is where God is, and where souls go after death, what determines if you get to stay there or get told 3 words no christian wants to hear is if you have the Main Man in yer heart(Jesus), and try to serve him, choose you this day who you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

if you want to believe that, its up to you, but i believe heaven is where God is, and where souls go after death, what determines if you get to stay there or get told 3 words no christian wants to hear is if you have the Main Man in yer heart(Jesus), and try to serve him, choose you this day who you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Then that's where your home will be, because your desires determine your destiny. It's good to hungry for the light. You came from him and you'll return to him, and he delights in you more than anyone ever could. And that goes for all of us, not just you buddy!????❤️???❤️??❤️☺️

On 11/29/2021 at 11:09 PM, Softwolf said:

Ask yourself why anyone would need to know that you enjoy wearing diapers. I've gone years without telling anyone and don't palan to--especially not my immediate famiy. I can't see how it would make anything better by confessing.

• Like 1

My question is why would you want to?  What do you expect to get out of it?  The person you tell to baby you, change your diapers, being able to just wear a diaper only around said person, acceptance, what?  You may have much more to lose than you have to gain.  First, a casual friend or relative is not likely change your diapers.  They might just be totally turned off about it.  They in turn could tell all your friends.  It could get back to your employer.  Even though it doesn't involve children, people assume it does and if your neighbors find out, it could end up bad.  It might not, but unless it's a girlfriend or boyfriend you have been dating or are serious about having a lasting relationship with, I can't see what you have to gain verses all you have to lose.

• Like 2

In my opinion "coming out of the nursery is like coming out of the closet" years ago. Some people will accept you and others will reject you. By the way I am straight. The best advice I think I can give you is to be selective who you tell, confide in, and trust.

• Thanks 1
On 11/30/2021 at 4:09 AM, Softwolf said:

I think your approach depends on exactly who it is in your life you need to tell?

You are not going to have the same conversation with your friends/parents that you would with an intimate partner