LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a girlfriend/wife who's accepting your diaper fetish?

wintra

I told my GF upfront long before things got serious.  I decided when I was looking for a GF that they would know upfront.  That way I would know they accept me for me. I do also mention that I don't expect them to have  anything to do with them(changes, discarding the dirty ones) nothing at all. Most are ok with it that information. Fortunately my current gf thinks it's sexy when I Wear sometimes we even have sex while I have one on. 

I’ve had three long term relationships and all three knew about my interests and joined in as caretaker.

My (then) wife found out after over 25+ together (I was careless with a used disposable)

My (former) G/F I told after we started living together  because I was worried that my ex wife would tell her to try ruin my new relationship.

My current G/F knew about this side of me before we met as I had mentioned ABDL in my online profile on POF.

I know that should my current partner and I ever split that any future relationship would have to also involve nappy changes, life’s too short to compromise 

2 hours ago, Andrewmegamax said:

I don't wear all the time but still I can't even find a female diaperlover in my state or even one to talk to...I'm alright looking toned body and honest and straight up...I guess I will have to stop wearing to get a gf

Or find a G/F and introduce her to this side of you.

Some girls will reject the idea but others will embrace it……and when they do, oh boy!!! ?

On 11/26/2021 at 5:18 AM, wintra said:

I'm curious about how many of you have an actual girlfriend and if so: Does she just accepts your fetish? or is she also interested and tried some diapers? Would help me alot if you would share your stories as i am in a complicated situation right now.

I've been married for 31 years and my wife accepts my diapers, but she doesn't want to wear them.

1 hour ago, Huggiebutt said:

I've been married for 31 years and my wife accepts my diapers, but she doesn't want to wear them.

My wife knew long before we actually met, The day we met I had nothing but a tshirt and diaper on when I opened the door. We are on our 19th year of marriage

4 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

My current G/F knew about this side of me before we met as I had mentioned ABDL in my online profile on POF.

ABDL in my online profile on POF.?

What is POF?

My wife has always supported my kinks. I no longer consider diapers a kink for me though. Its more an emotional support underwear. They just make me happy to wear them. My favorite is when she used to wear diapers while we had sex. That's so freaking hot.

10 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

ABDL in my online profile on POF.?

What is POF?

POF: Plenty Of Fish.

Whilst I’m aware it’s a vanilla dating site I decided to reveal my kink in my profile knowing that anyone who contacted me would do so aware of what I was in to.

I have quite a few females contacting me asking me questions and saying how brave I was being so honest 

7 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

POF: Plenty Of Fish.

Whilst I’m aware it’s a vanilla dating site I decided to reveal my kink in my profile knowing that anyone who contacted me would do so aware of what I was in to.

I have quite a few females contacting me asking me questions and saying how brave I was being so honest 

My wife knew too before we met - I was in a swingers site and always sat back and watched

My ex-wife never knew and would've never approved.  She was a sex camel...only needed it once every few months and even then it was unbelievably vanilla and most of the time she just starfished.  Only after we got married did I find out that she also thought anyone who was into kinky sex was sexual deviant who didn't deserve to have sex.  Yeah...there's a reason she's my ex

My GF after my divorce was a LDR.  She knew and encouraged me and sometimes would participate in changes etc..but she also liked watersports so she was into the kinkier side of things.

My current GF, who is a bratty sub with switch tendencies yet really only likes being in the sub role - which is fine since I'm a dom switch, knows, supports, and encourages me but doesn't want anything to really do with it because it doesn't turn her on (that's fair) though she did say recently that she would go to one of the BDSM clubs we belong to with me if I wanted to dress and wear but I don't want to her to do anything that she doesn't want to do so I'm taking it SUUUUUPPPPERRRR slow.  She's asked to see some of my stuff (diapers, dresses, accessories etc...) and I've shown her my diapers and a few other AB items but not everything as I don't think she's ready.

On 12/5/2021 at 7:04 AM, Huggiebutt said:

...been also married 31yrs and my wife just "tolerates" my diapers. She knew I was interested in diapers before we were married, however that also came along with a 6yr old girl from a previous marriage(it was hers). So, for many, many years I shelved any diaper wearing as she lived with us until she was 20yrs old, but still viewed various internet sites one day hoping to get back into diapers. Finally, in the fall of 2018, I was retired & I just decided to purchase cloth diapers and go ahead and wear them. Wife wasn't thrilled, but I do not involve her in my fetish. I'm mainly 95% DL anyways and I wear nearly daily, rarely wet & never mess. I launder all my own diapers too and don't flaunt my diapers around the house in front of her. I'll wear under pj's or sweatpants around the house. We travel one or two days a week with her mother cruising around, going out to dinner, etc., and I'm usually fairly bulky at times but her Mom has a hard time with vision and she'd never notice anyways. I go to munches too once per month and my wife calls them "diaper dinners", LOL, LOL. 

Been married to current wife since 1985.

She as known of my diaper wearing since our second date in 1984.

We lived together for a year before we married and she was supportive of my desire to wear and wet diapers. 

After being caught wearing a messy diaper and a long talk about why I loved wearing diapers, she put her foot down and told me I had a choice,  either be in diapers full time and no toilet ever, or toss the diapers out.

Only underwear I have are longjons ( winter underwear).

• Like 2

Well I will say. My wife didn't really like it at first. I came out within the first year of marriage that I was abdl. She didn't reject it but didn't really want anything with it. But I could wear here and there. It did make issues between us, but we worked through it. Fast forward a few years and two kids later. I ended up with developing a bedwetting and what i guess is a OAB issues. And she with stress incontinence after multiple births. Now we both wear padding. I wear more at night and mainly pulls up during the day. My wife uses panty pads. Which here soon we both will be in pads during the day. She likes the idea of me in pull ups and pads sexier than tabs. Except at night due to bedwetting. So through medical needs we grew together in this issue. We even shop for padding and dips together now. I feel very blessed and thankful for her support of issues. And I'm proud of her through her issues to come to the realization that she needs more protection.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:04 AM, Andrewmegamax said:

I don't wear all the time but still I can't even find a female diaperlover in my state or even one to talk to...I'm alright looking toned body and honest and straight up...I guess I will have to stop wearing to get a gf

@Andrewmegamax

no I don’t think you have to stop wearing diapers to get a girlfriend. The deal is you have to find a girl that is excepting of your wearing of diapers. If you do it the right way, I don’t think you would have a problem. I was concerned myself when I had some friends that I had told about my incontinence, and these just matter-of-factly said “it’s no big deal it happens we don’t think any less of you“. If you use that strategy I don’t think anyone would be thinking of it in a negative way.

The best way to get a girlfriend in my opinion is to be honest and straight up, would you appear to be doing anyway. If you are honest and straight up from the beginning, it’s a lot easier. If you try to hide it from your girlfriend, you may have someone asking you some very serious glaring questions, and that may be a problem for you: however you have decided to be honest and straight up, and that appears to be the way you are anyway, so just be honest and straight up and tell her what’s going on if you ever get a girl. It’ll be a lot easier than trying to hide the truth: just be yourself and tell her what’s up that’s the way it is!

good luck!

Brian

• Like 1

My G/F and I are both disabled in wheelchairs , she can’t control her bladder ,but her bowels are cooperative breakfast coffee and cigarette well hanging in a toileting sling works great, everything she knows or tries per diapering I have pretty much taught her .

I am a whole different animal.

I am diapered positioned and restrained in my wheelchair my bladder prostate are on medication catheters and diapers.

my bowels are regulated thru MAD “Medication Assured Defecation” and diapers . I don’t have nerve feeling or function so there’s no urgency or sensation , i know I am going after I went by the feeling of consequences , once I started these meds years ago my body is happier and healthier and unless I stop taking them for a week or longer that assured defecation means 4 or 5 X’s a day my body presents my diaper with type 4/5 bowel movements (They are soft formed into a toilet , in a diaper they disintegrate into mushy stool going everywhere . We are definitely uniquely incontinent and diapered , our aides strangely prefer my care , she is according to them “   a special kind of bitch before caffeine nicotine  and taking a dump “ so changing , catherizing,dressing ,medication ,feeding etc is easier because I own my diapers and report when I think I terminated one ,my G/F schedule changes everyday so she gets demanding and cranky , I don’t do wetness indicators or diaper checks instead I get my scheduled routine care every 4 hours and we screw off and have fun before during and after . So I am more spontaneous and a goof ball my G/F is uptight and stressed all the time type . 

• Like 1

My wife is very accepting… even encouraging of me and my ABDL ways.

When I first told her, she embraced that it was something I was into and helped me pick out some nappies. At this point nappies we’re a very sexual thing… with me wearing them, wetting them, getting aroused and then us having sex. Gradually, it became a bit less sex orientated and I wore nappies because I found comfort in them as much as for sexual reasons. We then started having babies and whilst I still wore nappies, as often happens when family life takes over, our sex life took a back seat. So it was almost entirely for comfort I was wearing them. My wife’s involvement being little more than occasionally noticing that I was wearing a nappy if it peeked over my waist band. It was when our first was born that we discovered we both enjoy adult breastfeeding (I was taking the surplus our babies didn’t want/need and then had exclusive access to her milk once they had been weaned).

It stayed like this for around 10 years. Me wearing when I could and my wife not really taking part in it, but definitely not judging me in any way. But over the last 18 months or so, she started commenting more and more about how cute I am in nappies. That we should get me some suitable clothing to wear over them (I now have baby print onesies, rompers and sleepers). We restarted the adult nursing, although we don’t have the time to dedicate to getting lactation going again… as such, we got me a baby bottle so she can give me a bottle of milk every night. And she surprised me even more by buying me a large blankie so she could swaddle me when I’m latched on (partly because it helps me drift off when suckling and partly because I have a habit of sticking my finger up her nose when she’s breast feeding me). No idea why after 12 years or so we should find ourselves in the situation where I’m treated like I’m little and she’s a caregiver, but I’m definitely not complaining! ? 

There’s definitely a balance to it. I don’t behave little all the time and she doesn’t baby me the whole time (well, except bedtime everyday ?). Neither of us pushed the other into anything either. It just sort of happened organically. 

Anyway… that’s us… ?

• Like 4

My current girlfriend is supportive and says wonderful things sometimes but in no way participates in my diapers. Still she is ok with me wearing whenever and but we also have some light rules around wearing on weekends when we have the most time together. Since she in no way is into ABDL I keep it mostly to myself and don't bother her with any of it. Honestly it is still a work-in-progress but it is still more support and caring than I have received in other relationships. While I certainly envy those who live the lifestyle with their partner, I am so happy with my current partner that I wouldn't change anything unless she wanted it to.

We have very open conversations about it and I find that helps tremendously for both of us (her understanding more, me feeling understood).

• Like 1

I’m gay, and I told my girlfriend back when we were just friends that I wore diapers for IBS.  She was fine with it, and without me saying anything about the fact that I enjoy my diapers, she did some research and found the abdl community.  She asked if I was part of it and I said I was but that diapers aren’t sexual for me.  She’s fine with it and has even expressed curiosity about wearing diapers once or twice, though she hasn’t done so yet.  We’ve talked about using pacifiers together and she finds my thumb sucking cute, so all in all I’d say I got pretty lucky.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I came out to my wife early on while dating. We’ve been dating 15 years and married 10. She’s been in diapers a few times. She still wears occasionally but she doesn’t like to. She does it for me. She’s pooped in them 3-4 times. She just doesn’t get much out of it. 

Now she playfully teases me. She recently started calling me diaper butt. Says go get ready for bed (this means masturbate in my diapers and change into a thicker one). She will tell me to go poop in my pants. I think she tolerates and to a point likes me being diapered, but it was a long road here. 

She used to change me into diapers before bed sometimes but now that I’m 24/7 she just is nice about it but doesn’t change me and that’s okay. She’ll pat me on the bottom or spank me. I call her Mommy because we have a 4 and 5 year old who do sometimes as well. We haven’t had much sex since our 4 year old was born. There was an intense amount of damage to her vagina and the pain is too much for her with my penis size. (Side note I feel my penis shape is changing due to diaper masturbation; it lists and curves to the left significantly - I’m a right handed -  whereas it used to only barely) So she likes the fact that I can have masturbate and enjoy a healthy sex like with my diapers and have her as a partner together for life. I love my mommy. 

I told her about diapers when we were seriously dating. I’ve told others as well. I showed an ex girlfriend a diaper and she said she would try it on for me but I told her no (have no clue why - always say yes!). I was in college and concerned at the time about my fraternity finding out etc. At some point you just have to say you have a secret that brings you joy but that some find strange and you want to keep it between you. I suggest ensuring you can trust them. Make them promise not to tell anyone. Then go for it! 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Im in the slightly more unusual position that I only found out about the DL scene and that I had an interest around 1.5 years ago, currently having been with my girlfriend for 8 years.
It was hard at first and I did keep it from her because I was embarrassed, but she found out unintentionally so I had to come completely clean with her.
That was a hard conversation and there were lots of emotions, she mainly got upset that I felt the need to be hiding it from her rather than being upfront about it right away.

Anyway, we are at the point where she is 'accepting' of it, id say tolerating. But she doesn't understand it really (its hard to explain to someone who sees no attraction in wearing and using diapers why its attractive!) and has absolutely no desire to try any aspect of it herself. Wont even entertain trying one on. She is very much Vanilla and has basically no fetishes of her own, and isnt a very horny person either. So I think that is why she finds it so difficult to even entertain the thought of wearing a diaper which she associates solely with either babies or medical incontinence, and most definitely not with anything sexual or recreational.

I very rarely wear around her, though we have just had another discussion about it and I want to start doing so more often.

I go through phases where i don't wear much and then times where I would be wearing all the time if I could. Im currently in the later!

It would mean the absolute world to me if she were willing to try wearing one for me (as well as turn me on to no end of course ?)
But at this point that doesn't look like it will ever happen. But reading other peoples stories of how their partners started similar to mine and eventually began engaging with them, I have hope.

37 minutes ago, DipGuy365 said:

Im in the slightly more unusual position that I only found out about the DL scene and that I had an interest around 1.5 years ago, currently having been with my girlfriend for 8 years.
It was hard at first and I did keep it from her because I was embarrassed, but she found out unintentionally so I had to come completely clean with her.
That was a hard conversation and there were lots of emotions, she mainly got upset that I felt the need to be hiding it from her rather than being upfront about it right away.

Anyway, we are at the point where she is 'accepting' of it, id say tolerating. But she doesn't understand it really (its hard to explain to someone who sees no attraction in wearing and using diapers why its attractive!) and has absolutely no desire to try any aspect of it herself. Wont even entertain trying one on. She is very much Vanilla and has basically no fetishes of her own, and isnt a very horny person either. So I think that is why she finds it so difficult to even entertain the thought of wearing a diaper which she associates solely with either babies or medical incontinence, and most definitely not with anything sexual or recreational.

I very rarely wear around her, though we have just had another discussion about it and I want to start doing so more often.

I go through phases where i don't wear much and then times where I would be wearing all the time if I could. Im currently in the later!

It would mean the absolute world to me if she were willing to try wearing one for me (as well as turn me on to no end of course ?)
But at this point that doesn't look like it will ever happen. But reading other peoples stories of how their partners started similar to mine and eventually began engaging with them, I have hope.

@DipGuy365

what turns you on, may not turn someone else on. But that’s so mean, that you may enjoy wearing diapers and using them for their intended purpose, and by doing so you were having fun in them, and that is dealing with some of the feelings that you are having because of diapers. Your girlfriend probably associates diapers just like you said: she associates it with babies, toddlers, disabled children, or in continent individuals, and does not have any attraction to them.

This does not mean that you cannot enjoy wearing diapers using diapers or the feelings that they how are you to feel or Express.  Because I have CP which is a disability, I am used to seeing people wearing diapers and using diapers for their intended purposes, and I’ve worn them myself as a child in rehab placement. When you were in rehab positions like that, they basically probably want you to wear and use for your own safety, because that way you don’t end up falling out of a bed, or hurting your legs or any other part of your body.

I am fortunate in two ways: in addition to having CP, I also am in a wheelchair, and have been walking for over About 45 of my 50 years. When you were in a wheelchair, there is reason to believe I guess that you may wear diapers if it is easier for you when you were in such a chair. I have talked to several of my friends, and they don’t feel it’s strange or look down on me because of my choice to wear diapers or use them. I find it easier to use them, and as you say, there are feelings that are there, and they’ve always been there. As I say, diapers help me into ways:  it helps me deal with my incontinence, and also helps me deal with the feelings that I’ve always had, because to me it feels good to have a diaper on, and I’m not sure why that is, but I’ve always felt that way ever since I was eight years old. There are friends of mine here that have had that happen to them as well, and they have been wearing longer than I have, but as I keep saying the feeling is there once you find out about it, and it doesn’t go away.  This is one thing that I had to accept and realize: there is no reason to hide what is true, or what makes you feel the way you feel. There’s also nothing wrong with feeling the way you feel, wearing diapers or using diapers, or liking them. You can be incontinent and DL, or you can be an ABDL, or an adult kid or whatever you identify as:  Important thing is that you are who you are, you feel the way you feel, and that will not change. People go through binge and purge cycles all the time, but when you are incontinent, there is nothing that you need to worry about, and if you were a DL, There is also nothing to worry about. You just have to be yourself.

this also means that if you have a significant other/girlfriend/wife, that you should have a discussion with that person and let them know exactly what is going on. This means that you are honest and upfront with your significant other, because if you are going out with them, dating them, and becoming a an item, and then you become married to this person, you would have to disclose this way before you become husband and wife. I agree that you should discuss this as soon as possible, but I also understand that it is hard to come up with the way that you tell someone what is going on. When I finally told my father and my stepmother of this, I thought it was gonna be harder than hell. Because of the relationship with my father and my stepmother, all I had to do was be straightforward, honest, and truthful and let them know that I do have problems, and that I have decided to use diapers to deal with it. Once I did that, I felt a lot better. Once I did that, I didn’t have to worry anymore, and I refuse to worry anymore, because now this is something that will help me become a better person, and something that I will not have to worry about again. When you are incontinent or having accidents, you sometimes worry that you have a medical condition, and that you need to figure out why you’re having the problem. Because of my CP, it is known to me that some people with CP and other neurologic disorders have incontinence as one of many disorders. Because of the fact that I have decided to use diapers to deal with my situation, and because of the way they make me feel, it serves my purpose, and I don’t have to worry anymore. People Usually accept and understand my reasoning, but there may be some that think otherwise.

basically, all I do is worry about what makes me feel good, what makes me feel happy, and what makes me feel safe. There are several of us that were diapers for safety as well, because psychologically they believe that this helps them in many ways. If people decide to wear diapers because it makes them feel good, it makes them feel safe, or helps them be the little they want to be, I support them. I support anyone who decides to wear diapers for whatever reason, because it is up to them to make that decision. People who don’t understand why we do this, may not understand, because they simply think that babies and incontinent people wear diapers, and they don’t understand that sometimes the feeling or the action of having a diaper on helps them emotionally or psychologically, but if you realize what is going on here, a diaper is something that you wear when you are a baby because you don’t have control of your bladder or your bowels.

Being a little, you want to go back to a time when you feel safe, loved, and a time when you didn’t have to worry about anything. When you were a little, you don’t have to worry. If you mess yourself or pee in a diaper, it just happens, and you just change yourself, or if you’re lucky your mommy or daddy changes you if you are a little mode.  Being little you don’t worry about much of anything other than having fun and playing: you don’t have any responsibilities save those that mommy or daddy give you as a little. It allows you to be the person you want to be, because you don’t worry about anything, and your mommy or daddy are the ones who make decisions for you: wearing diapers is part of it, but it is not all of it. It depends on how far you wish to go. Ask anyone else who is a little, and they will tell you how far they go, or how They handle being a little, wearing a diaper is part of it, and for some of it, that is the most important piece because it allows you to release all of your worries into your pants: as I have stated: on a scale of one to 10 wearing diapers because of incontinence worries me on a scale of one to 10 with one being the lowest possible worryAnd 10 being the highest: this means I don’t worry about it, and that is because I accept what is going on and I allow it to happen. 

The most important thing that you have to understand is that sometimes you may not understand the Why You do it or understand what you are doing, and sometimes you don’t have to understand right away, because you have to experience the situation that you are dealing with. It took me a long time to understand the what the Why, but I know that wearing diapers helps me with my incontinence and makes me feel whole and complete. If people understand that, then they understand a great deal, but for each individual, and I only speak for myself here, things that they deal with make them the way they are, and each of us a special. Diapers help in many ways, and we all wear diapers for whatever reason, and as everyone understands and knows, we all have our reasons and on our journey we finally learn after a while what makes us feel good and why we are doing what we are doing.

Always remember: if you are with your significant other/girlfriend/wife/partner, it is always a good thing to be truthful honest upfront and candid with them. This is because you will live with them, and you will be with them 24 hours a day, so you cannot hide something like wearing diapers, or incontinence. Lying to a significant other is a bad thing to do, And it makes the significant other Think that you’re hiding other things including the fact that you like diapers or use them. Once you tell someone of your fetish, and you have discussions about how it will be handled, you will be a lot better off than if you were to try to hide it. Who knows, you may run into someone who actually likes diapers, or maybe they wouldn’t want to take care of you, change your diapers or whatever, while another situation your significant other may be vanilla, and might not want to do it. As long as you’re honest with your significant other, and you can lay it on the line, and make it so she understands what you feel, it will be a lot easier because you don’t have to hide it. This does not mean however, that your partner fully understands what’s going on, but it’s a start and chic or he can always come to a place like this to ask questions and learn: sometimes the best thing to do is to be honest, because that way you feel like you have removed a large burden from yourself.

your partner maybe vanilla, and may indulge you on occasion, or and she may not want to wear diapers, but if she is willing to indulge you from time to time, then you have a big win here, because every once in a while she will help you to indulge your feelings, and help you to enjoy yourself. One of the best things that you can have is the love understanding and support of your significant other, because in the end my parents told me that the secret to their marriage is:

“We don’t have any“ remember, the best way is to always be honest, and once you are, that will be one less worry that you have to deal with. ???

Brian

• Like 1

I am a DL and I literally told my Girlfriend on Friday that I like to wear diapers she already had prior knowledge of my omorashi kink so she didn’t react crazy surprised. She actually said “this isn’t exactly left field for you” which was really reassuring. We set some boundaries that unfortunately she would rather me not wear around her which is a little disappointing but it’s what ever. But the fact that she doesn’t completely freak or get grossed out is totally enough for me and also what I expected she is completely vanilla when it comes to the bedroom 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ipmapants said:

I am a DL and I literally told my Girlfriend on Friday that I like to wear diapers she already had prior knowledge of my omorashi kink so she didn’t react crazy surprised. She actually said “this isn’t exactly left field for you” which was really reassuring. We set some boundaries that unfortunately she would rather me not wear around her which is a little disappointing but it’s what ever. But the fact that she doesn’t completely freak or get grossed out is totally enough for me and also what I expected she is completely vanilla when it comes to the bedroom 

That really sucks ? I couldn't imagine my Wife or Boyfriend basically telling me I had to hide part of who I am when I'm around them.

• Like 2