LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a girlfriend/wife who's accepting your diaper fetish?

wintra

I'm curious about how many of you have an actual girlfriend and if so: Does she just accepts your fetish? or is she also interested and tried some diapers? Would help me alot if you would share your stories as i am in a complicated situation right now.

There are many degrees of "acceptance" ranging from total participation, wet and messy diaper changes, both wearing diapers, to a passive acceptance of diapers with no participation. Where am I with my wife? The latter, a passive acceptance that my enjoyment of diapers is just one part of who I am. If you are in a "complicated situation" as you state, the best advice I can give you is to be transparent and honest about diapers and ask what you partner (assuming that's what you mean in "complicated situation") is willing to tolerate and accept. If her/his response is that it is not acceptable in any way; I would not promise to give up diapers as that rarely is successful. I don't have data on the base rate of success, but I only suspect it is very low. The enjoyment of wearing, wetting and messing (if that is an activity you enjoy as I do) is so strong and ingrained that ABDL's very rarely are successful in giving up diapers. 

• Thanks 1

My wife has worn diapers in the past and does still enjoy diapered sex from time to time. She doesn't change but that's because my Daddy does it these days.

My Daddy is 100% supportive and diapers me every night for bed at a minimum. He also encourages me to wet and when I do changes me.

For context I've been married for 15 years to my wife and just celebrated 4 years together with my Daddy.

• Like 4

I've been married for a bit over 20 years, and in diapers 24/7 for a bit over 2.5 years. My wife is accepting, if not enthusiastic, but that's all that I can ask for, really, because I sprang this on her out of nowhere, essentially. I wore diapers to bed as a kid but outgrew needing them, at least physically, by the time I was about 10, then I started sneaking around making my own, after my parents stopped buying them. My stepfather found my stash when I was about 13, and yelled at me about it in front of my whole family, after which I stopped wearing them for 20 years, so when her and I met and got married, it wasn't a "thing" for me, and I didn't think it would be again. But then I found a picture of myself in one of my mom's photo albums, wearing a diaper by the Christmas tree when I was maybe 6 or 7, and it all came "flooding back", if you'll forgive the pun, and I started buying pullups, and later diapers, and hiding them in the basement and wearing them when nobody was home. Eventually I realized that I wasn't going to be completely happy unless I could wear diapers all the time, and, worse, needing to make time for them was causing me to invent excuses to be away from my family - it was like I was having an affair, but with plastic underwear. However, I knew it would be impossible to wear diapers all the time and her not know about it, so, I decided I had to tell her. 

3 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My wife has worn diapers in the past and does still enjoy diapered sex from time to time. She doesn't change but that's because my Daddy does it these days.

My Daddy is 100% supportive and diapers me every night for bed at a minimum. He also encourages me to wet and when I do changes me.

For context I've been married for 15 years to my wife and just celebrated 4 years together with my Daddy.

Out of interest, is this a polyamorous relationship?

---

For the OP, I was lucky enough to meet my wife and my partner on here so accepting diapers sort of came as part of the deal!

I’m in the early stages of a new relationship. My girlfriend is accepting and encouraging of my diapers. Its all I could ask for and I feel like the luckiest guy. She has mentioned she’s ok with changing diapers and might wanna try wearing  or having diaper sex. We haven’t tried this yet though. I’m just trying to not go to fast and be thankful and reciprocity of her needs as well. The other night, I took of my wet diaper before having a shower at her place. My partner thought nothing of putting it in a plastic bag and discarding it  in the garbage can in the kitchen. She is remarkably cool with my choice of underwear.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My wife knew from day one even before we met. I was already wearing openly with two previous gf's and they all knew each other through a chatroom on yahoo singles. My wife even wore Attends diapers the first week we dated and when we got married to the ceremony. Since then no she has not. But now that my MS is not getting better, the Rearz NEW Princess with white background and Lil Bellas are here to stay at the house as a regular diaper because they WORK, not because of the print. I have even taken here into Med stores like KAL medical here in Salt Lake City and she is just fine with it now. Even mentions the back sides are soaked in passing since I usually have feminine pads or other doublers in the diaper and most times not know what is wet and how far with the inserts feels/ looks different of being wet.

just FYI - there are tons of similar previous threads on this very subject

4 hours ago, Elfy said:

Out of interest, is this a polyamorous relationship?

It is indeed a polyamorous relationship that started very organically 4 years ago. It was nothing that any of the three if us was actively searching for but instead happened naturally.

Now four years later my Daddy has me collared, we are talking about a commitment ceremony that will be officiated by my wife and attended by family and friends.

I am very open about being polyamorous and actually do panel discussions on it for the Canadian Public Service.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

It is indeed a polyamorous relationship that started very organically 4 years ago. It was nothing that any of the three if us was actively searching for but instead happened naturally.

Now four years later my Daddy has me collared, we are talking about a commitment ceremony that will be officiated by my wife and attended by family and friends.

I am very open about being polyamorous and actually do panel discussions on it for the Canadian Public Service.

That's super cool :)

I've quite recently entered a poly relationship with my wife, my girlfriend and her girlfriend. We're still working out how things work but it's been nice so far :)

My girlfriend is very accepting of the fact I wear diapers and use them.  She even changes me when we are together- we do not live together yet but she is very accepting of my ABDL desires and I do not force it upon her and let her do what she is comfortable with doing.  I am very lucky she is understanding.  She even buys me baby toys sometimes and she also is OK with me using baby bottles- which I use a lot due to anxiety from things.  I consider myself lucky I found her as it took me years and years to find someone who accepts this part of me. 

BabyChris

My fiance is very accepting of me wearing diapers and recently she has been changing me. No im not AB. But we have an awesome relationship built with love trust and understanding. Realize what each other wants and needs in a relationship and it will succeed. I can remember the first time telling me fiance. I was nervous as all hell but then she seen and told me it was just another thing to love about you and that I have a cute butt. 

Their is nothing wrong with wearing diapers. Whether it be for legit medical reason or pure enjoyment.  Im an adult and im not hurting anybody by it. To be truthful, its just another form of underwear. 

I hope this post helps you and your SO.  Keep reaching out to the community as everybody has a different story and outcomes

Good luck?

My wife is accepting of me wearing diapers. She has changed me from time to time and has even worn a diaper once or twice… she really just likes to try and make me smile and happy…. 

on some accounts I have found some of my plain white diapers colored on

My wife and I have known each other for over 30 years and only got together 7.5 years ago so she knew all about my love of diapers well before we got together and when we did she really wasn’t that accepting of it but I promised her that I would stop if she wanted me to and in that act she learned to embrace it and now she’s my mommy and insists that I wear diapers 24/7 and even changes me when she’s able to and has also worn a diaper from time to time. My only wish is that she was physically able to change me more and treat me more like the baby that I am. 

5 hours ago, diaperedcoach said:

My wife is accepting of me wearing diapers......

on some accounts I have found some of my plain white diapers colored on

Mine has too.... my plastic pants when we first started living together, although one or two diapers with, have fun!!! or I love you as well

• Like 1

i would have had to have dated first, never have, never will

On 11/26/2021 at 7:49 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

My wife has worn diapers in the past and does still enjoy diapered sex from time to time.

*hides cameras in your bedroom*

On 11/26/2021 at 1:53 PM, carsfan said:

I’m in the early stages of a new relationship. My girlfriend is accepting and encouraging of my diapers. Its all I could ask for and I feel like the luckiest guy. She has mentioned she’s ok with changing diapers and might wanna try wearing  or having diaper sex. We haven’t tried this yet though. I’m just trying to not go to fast and be thankful and reciprocity of her needs as well. The other night, I took of my wet diaper before having a shower at her place. My partner thought nothing of putting it in a plastic bag and discarding it  in the garbage can in the kitchen. She is remarkably cool with my choice of underwear.

*hides cameras in your bedrooms too* sounds like you got a good lady there, you got the right idea not pushing things too fast.

Don't really know how my gf feels about it really.  She knows I've gotten some amd used them in the past and surprisingly bought a small 3pk of the Always ZZZ period underwear last night when I jokingly told her she should get me some pantie style diapers for when I go out and play golf later today.  (I know...not totally a diaper....but actually did quite well for wetting throughout the night).  So at least for now I can't complain.  I still have other ones hidden away as well lol.

My girlfriend accepts me and supports me 100% we work well together as a team and couple we are complete opposites lol firm believer in that.. but there are very select few boundaries that I don’t cross because I/we have kids however I am still 24/7 and she doesn’t wear. We’ve talked on the subject for hours, she’s known everything from the start. Communication is everything I’ve just always been as honest as possible with her.. wish you the best of luck.

My partner and I met through FetLife. She and her husband were looking for a third. They both had continence issues and were into diapers so we were a natural fit. Her husband passed away a few years ago but we are still living together. It's good when your partner is okay with changing your diapers but it's fantastic when she talks to you like a toddler while she changes you.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

My wife is very supportive of my use of diapers for Medical & Fetish purposes. Early on in our relationship when we had started dating I was upfront and honest with her about my bedwetting issues. Our second conversation after we had been together for a month or so was after we started having sex where we started sharing details and such about sexual things we enjoy and I whole-heartedly brought up diapers amongst other things and she never batted an eyelash at me. She had plenty of questions such as how I use them sexually, how do you have sex with a diaper on and if i enjoyed getting off in them. Those two conversations where the foundation to our relationship that we have now which is absolutely amazing even with diapers subtracted from it. We are very close, honest and love each other very much. I can honestly say I am extremely fortunate to have found such a loving, affectionate and accepting wife that let's Me be Me and never judges me.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

I have DIAPERS. Why on earth wuld I need a girfriend or a wife?

I have diapers too but I don't think I could go through this world without someone to share it with.

• Like 1