LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holiday week wearing

DailyDi

I wear, but I don't use it when indoors. Only cause I fear they will smell it.

Some dribbling might occur, but I usually hold it and use the toilet like everybody else. 

Done this successfully many times. 

Good question! This is one of the reasons why I decided to go 24/7... I used to work really hard to arrange for time away from my family, so that I could get some "wearing time" over the holidays, because when everyone was home and I wasn't travelling for work, I would go days or even weeks between opportunities. I'd send my wife and kids to go visit her parents, or even send them to Florida, and make up some excuse to have to either come back early, or not join them for a few days, just so I could have some "time in the saddle". I realized that my desire to wear diapers was coming between me and my family, and that wasn't a tenable situation. I had to figure out how I could do both at the same time. 

Now that I've gone 24/7, I don't have to try to set aside time for diapers, and that makes the holidays a lot more relaxing. Don't get me wrong - I'm very careful about it; I wear diaper shirts, and I've up-sized my wardrobe, and I don't wear gigantic diapers when the kids are around. But I'm able to be content and secure in a diaper, and, also enjoy having my family around. So, I will definitely be discreetly diapered during the holidays, until the kids call it a night, and then I can enjoy being more openly in diapers, when it's only my wife, and the dog, around to comment. 

Not me.  While I am a DL, my life doesn't revolve around diapers and when I have holidays, family gatherings, get together's and things to do with friends and family, I'd rather enjoy spending my time with them instead of always having to somehow involve diapers. 

• Like 2

Not able to wear/use until brother goes back to work on Monday. He's in my house for four days straignt. ? Then blood test Monday so I won't be in diapers until I get back home.