LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When diapers creep into your vanilla facebook

DailyDi

Only one thing to do in the company of normies: Deny, deny, deny.   "Adults, in diapers? That's like, only for old people and peops with disabilities? Like, people who NEED them, you know? Cuz like who would WANT to wear diapers? That's crazy!"  And hope no one notices your own padded state. ?

• Like 2

What's even weirder is when adult diaper ads pop up on your work computer that you've never done anything ABDL on.

I play Microsoft solitaire games in the middle of the night, and for a while about a third of the ads were for adult diapers. The stranger ads were for Lockheed Aerospace. Now they are all toy ads.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

What's even weirder is when adult diaper ads pop up on your work computer that you've never done anything ABDL on.

I play Microsoft solitaire games in the middle of the night, and for a while about a third of the ads were for adult diapers. The stranger ads were for Lockheed Aerospace. Now they are all toy ads.

Maybe that's just more proof that the NSA is watching us.?? LOL!??

• Haha 2
52 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Maybe that's just more proof that the NSA is watching us.?? LOL!??

Great, now that you typed “NSA” it just resisted on one of their screens! If any of you NSA people are reading this now, I’m just on here for research purposes!  AB/NSA?  ?????

• Haha 1

I got into the habit of always using the incognito setting on my browser for websites related to my plastic fetish, to help keep it out of the way of my wife. Now that she's passed I still do that, but I've discovered that if I log in to DD on the normal setting just once I'll see ads from diaper companies on my fb for the next few days.

Ads don't bother me so much. I see commercials for incontinence products on television all the time and it's becoming so mainstream that even if someone were to get a look at my Facebook page, on my computer, or other device, I doubt they would jump to any conclusions based on whatever ads they see.

And if they did jump to conclusions I would just say, "Ah yes, these ads are posted from the secret land of Nunya Business."

The main reason I'm not on Facebook. I'm afraid I'd click on something adult diaper related without thinking and an ad would show up. My whole family is on there so the odds are good someone would see it before I got rid of it. I'm on Twitter and Insta and am very careful what I search for. Of course I'm not that familiar with Facebook so maybe I might be OK.

6 hours ago, Dprczyone said:

My whole family is on there so the odds are good someone would see it before I got rid of it. I'm on Twitter and Insta and am very careful what I search for.

Does your entire family use the same Facebook page? If so, you might have grounds to be worried. But if they all have their own Facebook pages, they aren't going to see ads that were targeted to you. 

Alternatively, because I don't know exactly how targeted ads work, they may see ads that are meant for you but they're likely to have their own friends and coworkers and there's no reason they would automatically associate every ad with something you searched.