LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gobble

DailyDi

Prolly go out as has been to latest custom, do a buffett or something like that. Thanksgiving has been kind of a hassle since the tradition of going to the grand parents died when they did...*sigh* I miss that. ??

Just two of us unless the bro's girlfriend decides to join us.  We get a fresh turkey that we order a couple months in advance from a butcher/meat shop and pick up a day or two before Thanksgiving.  Some mashed potatoes, green beans, Brussels sprouts, home made stuffing, gravy, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes (which I don't care for) and cranberry sauce.  All of it is home made, nothing from cans or boxes.  We watch the Macy's day parade on TV while getting the dinner ready to cook, afterwards it's tradition to watch the 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street.  After eating which is usually around 5pm we relax a bit before bringing up the Christmas tree and it's floor platform.  The platform is wired for the village and train that goes beneath the tree.  I'll be working the next day giving my bro time to add his special animated ornaments, then Saturday while he's at work I'll start to trim the tree (diapered of course).  Kind of sad that the younger people just don't get into holidays like we older folks raised in the 50's, 60's and 70's.  Simpler times back then with out all the technological distractions like Facebook, Twitter, Tik Toc and other things that seem to occupy everyone's time these days.

Looking forward to sweet potatoes (now only get yams in a can)!  Well, also putting up the tree and houses from my mom that she had and napping.  I used to record the parade, but too often I found the fast forward button.

15 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well I am going to go out tomorrow and buy two 25 pound birds.I am cooking for about 100 of the people who live here where I live.I love doing it.

That's awesome!

10 hours ago, square_duck said:

Prolly go out as has been to latest custom, do a buffett or something like that. Thanksgiving has been kind of a hassle since the tradition of going to the grand parents died when they did...*sigh* I miss that. ??

Yeah, I miss the big family thanksgivings of years past too. Same thing, it dies with my grandparents, and since then we've all spread out across the country so it's not likely anyone would attend if we did attempt it.

Thanksgiving will be hosted here by my two roomies at our home who are also my mommy and babysitter. The two people that are coming are my parents. All of these loved ones are the only people in my life that know that I am an adult baby/diaper wearer so I plan on being in that space. It should be a great "Turkey" Thanksgiving Day. 

3 hours ago, Cushy Tushy said:

Thanksgiving will be hosted here by my two roomies at our home who are also my mommy and babysitter. The two people that are coming are my parents. All of these loved ones are the only people in my life that know that I am an adult baby/diaper wearer so I plan on being in that space. It should be a great "Turkey" Thanksgiving Day. 

Sounds nice!

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Sounds nice!

It will be a lovely day. Family (and I consider my two roommates family) , being in my favorite space and that is being a 12 month old baby boy, good food like Turkey(cut up), mashed potatoes, cranberry jelly sauce, cooked carrots, Stuffing, and of course pumpkin pie(yummy). I also also excited for the parade and all the floats and balloons and Santa coming at the end. :)

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

It will be a lovely day. Family (and I consider my two roommates family) , being in my favorite space and that is being a 12 month old baby boy, good food like Turkey(cut up), mashed potatoes, cranberry jelly sauce, cooked carrots, Stuffing, and of course pumpkin pie(yummy). I also also excited for the parade and all the floats and balloons and Santa coming at the end. :)

That's awesome buddy. I love turkey day too! My family's having a cracker barrel Thanksgiving dinner with turkey breast and all the usual Thanksgiving stuff, especially pumpkin pie. Mashed potatoes, green beans, and maybe even some macaroni and cheese. That sure does sound good! Mmmmm! Yummy for my tummy!????❤️☺️

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awesome buddy. I love turkey day too! My family's having a cracker barrel Thanksgiving dinner with turkey breast and all the usual Thanksgiving stuff, especially pumpkin pie. Mashed potatoes, green beans, and maybe even some macaroni and cheese. That sure does sound good! Mmmmm! Yummy for my tummy!????❤️☺️

Yes it is and the fact that I get to  be in my baby space is wonderful. Having my food cut up, sitting in my booster chair with tray. Eating with my hands or being fed if needed. Also being diapered the entire time. It is going to make for a fun day. :)

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

Yes it is and the fact that I get to  be in my baby space is wonderful. Having my food cut up, sitting in my booster chair with tray. Eating with my hands or being fed if needed. Also being diapered the entire time. It is going to make for a fun day. :)

Sounds like you're in baby heaven my friend!??❤️☺️ I'm glad your parents are 100% supportive of your baby lifestyle.????????❤️?

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like you're in baby heaven my friend!??❤️☺️ I'm glad your parents are 100% supportive of your baby lifestyle.????????❤️?

I have been in this lifestyle for such a long period of time when I finally broke down and told them they asked questions about it of course, but they also saw that I was really happy in what I was doing and that is what was really important to them. I am there only kid and they want to see me happy.  I am really happy. :)

1 hour ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I have been in this lifestyle for such a long period of time when I finally broke down and told them they asked questions about it of course, but they also saw that I was really happy in what I was doing and that is what was really important to them. I am there only kid and they want to see me happy.  I am really happy. :)

That's really great buddy! I wish I was a only child!??? Sounds awesome getting all the attention!!!!!??☺️??❤️?????❤️

33 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

For your "Turkey" Thanksgiving Day will you be in your baby space? @BabySpiderBoy

I really wish I could!??? I don't know yet, but probably not. I'll let you know how it goes though!???☺️❤️????❤️?❤️

spider-man-norman-osborn.gif