LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fur Babies

DailyDi

Who has fur babies at home?

I have 3 cats, a dog and a bunny. 3 Cats is too many, lol, but we had a baby kitty find us, crying in the rain from behind our trash cans, and we couldn't leave her out there.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Who has fur babies at home?

I have 3 cats, a dog and a bunny. 3 Cats is too many, lol, but we had a baby kitty find us, crying in the rain from behind our trash cans, and we couldn't leave her out there.

Awwwww!!!!!? That's SO cute!?❤️?

I have 2 cats. One is a pretty big and very social. While the other is pretty small and not so keen on other people. 

I do joke at times that those 2 are just the opposite of each other. One is big, loves new people, doesnt give as much atention to people who he knows and really wants to go outside. And the other is small, doesnt like new people, but will come to you alot if she knows you and she doesnt like going outside. 

Have been thinking about getting a kitten to but not sure about it yet. 

My boy was a handsome well behaved boxer who would let you know when anyone in the neighborhood did anything. I yelled, shut the fuck up!, a great deal.

I loved that boy so much.  Lil bastard died in my arms.  I carried him outside and built a fire.  I cried for days, crying now. I miss my stinker. 

Thinking on raising another, now is not the time. 

I did get to play with a bunch of spaniel pups the other day.  That was pretty awesome. 

• Sad 2

We have a 9 year old terrier mix at home. He is the best support dog. He understands which one of us he needs to be with at any given time. Like the past week when I was sick, he stayed on the bed with me. When I ended up in the emergency room on Thursday, he was concerned and wanted to go, he then became needy with my husband until I was back home. Since my husband/daddy works from home, our dog goes to work with him and helps him with the stress of his job.

2 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Our cat is named Buddy. we rescued him from the side of the road. He was hiding out in a bush, poor thing was only a few months old.

IMG_20191124_211755.jpgIMG_20200929_161121.jpgIMG_20200914_195332.jpg

Awwwww!?? He's such an cutie!!!!!!❤️??? God bless you for rescuing him!??❤️? I'm so happy for that cat!!!!!????☺️❤️ I hope you spoil him and take really good care of him buddy!❤️ God bless you!?❤️??❤️??❤️??

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Awwwww!?? He's such an cutie!!!!!!❤️??? God bless you for rescuing him!??❤️? I'm so happy for that cat!!!!!????☺️❤️ I hope you spoil him and take really good care of him buddy!❤️ God bless you!?❤️??❤️??❤️??

He's super spoiled! We do a lot to make sure he stays healthy, spoiled thing even gets fresh filtered water multiple times a day! We even put ice in it! Also get him Tikicat cat food, which is way better than most cheap brands which have a lot of very bad things in it.

• Like 2

we use to have some cats before we got run out, they ended up staying with the asshole, 2 of them was brought here after he died, but they didnt stay around here, they went next door where there is an elevated porch like what they were used to, the other was i think died but she was old, born 2004 early in that year, and we got ran out in 2016, asshole kicked the bucket in 2018, so she was anywhere from 12 to 14 years old, pretty good run for a meow meow. now all we got is a damn dog, i hate dogs. we have a running joke in the house of calling her(and any other dog) a terrible pussycat(frankly i think we shouldnt have any pets, it took a long time to afford to get this bitch fixed so she would quit sticking us with pups she barely cared for)

5 hours ago, kasarberang said:

He's super spoiled! We do a lot to make sure he stays healthy, spoiled thing even gets fresh filtered water multiple times a day! We even put ice in it! Also get him Tikicat cat food, which is way better than most cheap brands which have a lot of very bad things in it.

That's great! I bet that fresh filtered water tastes very good.??❤️☺️ Your cat is such a cute little guy!?❤️? Give him a hug for me will you buddy??❤️?? Let him know that it was from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Boy!?️?️?☺️???❤️??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Got 4 cats and 1 dog. Wife had two cats when I meet her. I adopted my own cat and I rescued a Mainecoon. She rescued a puppy from being put down at a kill shelter.

Rescue dogs are always so loving and thankful. I don't have anything against the breed-buyers, but an American mutt is my favorite dog type.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Rescue dogs are always so loving and thankful. I don't have anything against the breed-buyers, but an American mutt is my favorite dog type.

The dog is an Australian Shepherd and he is really good. Nervous doogy but ai can understand. He is super friendly. We've had him now for a little over a month.

• Like 2

Lets start 4 dogs a English cocker spaniel ,an American cocker spaniel a pavement special mix pincher/daschund and a terrier mix.They belong to my wife.I have also got 4 ferrets witch I prefer to the dog as I am a cat person.

• Like 1

let's see here...

3 cats, 2 indoor and 1 outdoor. ?‍⬛

3 dogs, 2 dachshunds and 1 German shepherd.?

10 chickens and a Japanese quail. ?

2 snakes, a sand boa and a ball python. ?

3 lizards, 2 chameleons and a Leppard gecko.?

1 bird, a cockatiel. ?

a 150 gallon fish tank.?

6 mice.?

had a rescued horse for a few years untill he passed away recently.?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...