LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just announced: Fisher-Price phone

That's SO awesome buddy!☺️???❤️? That phone would really go great with a baby nursery. That's so exciting and the best part, it's a REAL phone to make REAL calls with! I love how colorful it is!? I have a weakness for bright colorful things. I am a baby after all!???????❤️?☺️????❤️

@willnotwill @BabySpiderBoy @DailyDi

This sounds like a cool thing! Many of the things that we use today  of an electronically nature and we use them as support devices, and we cannot live without these devices unfortunately for most tasks nowadays. I remember having the old style Fisher-Price phone as a kid myself, and what it did was to make a lot of noise as you pulled it along the floor, but it also made a good play telephone for when you play office or something like this. I then graduated to a real phone.  By this I mean, someone gave me A regular dial telephone, that the connecting wire had been removed from, and I use that as the phone for my “office“. I had many hours of fun with this phone and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Imagine my surprise when I see something of a nostalgic nature like this: I don’t know how someone is going to be able to use such a device even if it is just to make phone calls: I don’t know very many places nowadays that will allow you to use regular dial telephone service “Pulse Dial”. Most of these phones are tone Dale only. However I can understand someone feeling nostalgic and wanting to have such a device in their house just for use as a phone. Whoever made this device is a genius, but if it is compatible with current day electronic wireless devices I am not sure how that is achieved if it is just a regular dial telephone? Maybe I’m missing something?

Most of these phones are tone dial only. However I can understand someone feeling nostalgic and wanting to have such a device in their house just for use as a phone. Whoever made this device is a genius, but if it is compatible with current day electronic wireless devices I am not sure how that is achieved if it is just a regular dial telephone? Maybe I’m missing something?

At any rate, this is an awesome piece of nostalgia, and I am glad that there are people who still feel young at heart, and who would make such a device and make it available to the public again. We may not be able to go backwards in life for real, but having a device such as this will remind you of day is gone by and the freedom which you had when you were that small.

at any rate, this is an awesome piece of nostalgia, and I am glad that there are people who still feel young at heart, and who would make such a device and make it available to the public again. We may not be able to go backwards in life for real, but having a device such as this will remind you of day is gone by and the freedom which you had when you were that small.

@willnotwill if and when you get this device, it would be nice to figure out and find out how it works when you try to use it! Please keep us advised this would be interesting to know how it works in all of the wireless stuff that it says that it supports!

Remember: Be young, Act young, Feel young, LIVE young:  Maybe that is “the secret of life” that people talk about in  the Lion King movies:  we may not be able to go backwards physically, but we can always live as adults or Littles, as long as we remember that we are adult when the time is necessary. Sometimes I wish that I could take some of the energy of my younger nieces or nephews and infuse it with mine to give me some of the energy and some of the metabolism I once had. I might be dreaming, but that would be a real nice change.

remember the old bell commercials: reach out and touch someone, reach out and just say hi!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Corrected Spelliing

I'll let you know.  Mines on preorder.   I've got my iPhone, and my cisco IP Phone on my desk, and an old analog Mickey Mouse phone now.

This one should be fun.   It's really not a "mobile phone" but rather a bluetooth handset for a smartphone.   There is a video of it and you do indeed dial the thing (I find it amusing that it has # * at the end of the dial.

• Like 1

It's a real phone that looks like a toddler phone, but you'll still get Telemarketer calls or the, "This is Mutabo Kimundi, Prime Minister of Wefuckyoustan.  Our king has willed you 5 million dollars!  Just send us $20,000 in good faith or better yet, give us your bank account number, address and social security number and credit card information!"  

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 1:38 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Is this the next big thing in toys made real for adults?

61hvUqBIx0S._AC_SX425_.jpg

Imagine if some company made that adult sized!

They do make those full sized, the car pictured is a scaled down toy version of the real life Jeep Wrangler.

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is.   I'm ecstatic.   First some pictures.   First the box.   Very nice...

IMG_2047.jpg

The information on the bottom of the box:

IMG_2050.jpg

And finally the phone, next to my Cisco desk set:
IMG_2051.jpg

Now the review.   The thing charges up with a USB-C connector on the back.    A button on the bottom turns it on.   It chimes and says "Hi there."   You then pair it to your phone and it replies with "Good to go!"  

You make calls by putting your finger in the dial and dialing.   It announces the digit as you do so.    Once you start the call you can push the red button on the lower right and turn it on speaker.

Incoming calls cause it to make a mechanical ringing sound like an old phone.

Yes when you roll i around on the desk the eyes wiggle back and forth.   There's a switch on the bottom to lock the wheels so it doesn't roll around if you're trying to get serious work done.

About the only thing bad about it is that the handset cord is fairly short, but it's a standard 4 pole 3.5mm plug so I'll probably go buy a longer one.    My wife hasn't seen it yet.   I'm sure to catch some grief over this.

• Like 2

Just found out that if you play something on your phone (like music), it comes out of the phone speaker as well.

OK, my wife just came in and said "Is that your phone?"   She thought it was just a regular chatter phone.   I pointed out that it actually did work and she thought it was kind of cool.