LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holiday season in diapers....

Young1

How are the holiday seasons when you wear diapers? 

Is it more difficult to get away and change,or just wear in general when around family? 

Does anyone get diapers as christmas gifts? (Wouldnt that be awesome?)

Just wondering how diapers affect the holiday season if at all..... 

• Like 2

One of my fondest Christmases was the year my (now) wife found out about my diaper tendencies.    I got four teddy bears under the tree plus a few other presents (notably an electric wipe warmer) on the side.

Don't wear on Christmas day, but I do wear when I go out Christmas shopping.  Yes, I'm one of those who still believe it's better to go store to store holiday shopping than sit at the computer for all of 5 minutes and buy gift cards.  It's a special day when I put on a Betterdry diaper and my jeans and go out for the day stopping at the mall, individual stores and all over the place, wetting myself as needed.

31 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Sounds logical 

It sure does buddy! Have a good night, sleep well! Love you! *BIG HUGS*❤️?????❤️? *Ruffles your hair* ?I just wanted to hoooooold you in my arrrrrms!!!!!?

• Like 1

For me, the holidays aren't a big deal because it's just me and my family usually. So we never have extended family over. And if we do, it's usually just one or two extra people. So it's easy for me to wear diapers if I wanted to.☺️???❤️? But I wouldn't want my family knowing my ABDL side, because it's just a very intimate part of me. And they might try to baby me and I would hate that because not everyone is allowed to have access to that part of me, it's a very intimate piece of myself, and for someone to try and get there without permission or if I'm not comfortable with them doing that, then that would really piss me off.?? A example of someone I'd be okay with having access to my little side would be @ghostie an example of someone I wouldn't feel comfortable with having access to my little side would be my brother or my live-in. So I'm very picky, and of course you guys, my second family can ALWAYS have access to it!?☺️??❤️???❤️????❤️????????❤️??❤️?❤️

I have when it was just me. It’s a little different now. My cousin and his family moved out here about three years ago and his old lady made it clear that “family holidays are no longer optional.”  At least there is some consideration for the fact I work nights.  If I do plan on wearing, it’s something a little more discreet and I don’t use it. 

• Like 1
On 9/24/2021 at 1:50 PM, Young1 said:

How are the holiday seasons when you wear diapers? 

Is it more difficult to get away and change,or just wear in general when around family? 

Does anyone get diapers as christmas gifts? (Wouldnt that be awesome?)

Just wondering how diapers affect the holiday season if at all..... 

I remember when I was wearing diapers when I was between the ages of 4 and 7 when I would get packages of Pampers as Christmas and birthday presents it was always a good idea to get Pampers as Christmas presents because I’d be sitting there still wearing my overnight diaper unwrapping presents and my diaper would always be soaked so when I got to the diapers it became a cue for my mom to change my diaper so I could finish opening presents without soaking the carpet. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I remember when I was wearing diapers when I was between the ages of 4 and 7 when I would get packages of Pampers as Christmas and birthday presents it was always a good idea to get Pampers as Christmas presents because I’d be sitting there still wearing my overnight diaper unwrapping presents and my diaper would always be soaked so when I got to the diapers it became a cue for my mom to change my diaper so I could finish opening presents without soaking the carpet. 

That's awesome buddy!?? And I'm sure you enjoyed every diaper change your mommy ever gave you too!?❤️?☺️❤️?

• Like 1
On 10/1/2021 at 10:44 AM, IminWetPampers said:

Oh wow. Very similar to me. I always opened presents with a wet overnight nappy on. Then got changed. 

Amazing memories my wife now recreates

• Like 1

One thing I really enjoy about having gone 24/7 is spending the holidays in a diaper - it's just super-relaxing and fun. Before I was open about it with my wife, I was always trying to create opportunities for "diaper time" by, say, not joining them for a visit to one of her friends or whatever, because typically the family would be home for about two weeks straight (unless we were travelling) and I would start getting impatient because there were very few opportunities to wear.

Now I can drink wine and lounge in a diaper (under clothes if the kids are home) and watch movies and relax, and not be counting down to when I can next put a diaper on, or when I have to take one off. 

I haven't been given diapers for Christmas yet, but my wife did buy me one-piece pajamas the Christmas after I "came out" to her about wearing diapers. It's a sober grey, nothing really cutesy about it, but I love it anyway - it's the thought that counts. 

As a kid, I never got diapers for Christmas - my diapers were basically like paper towels or cereal or bread - just groceries, not a "gift" for me. I did used to open my presents wearing my overnight diaper, though - I was in WAY too much of a hurry to see what Santa had brought me, to get changed. Eventually, one of my parents would send me to go get dressed for the day, once the presents were open and we'd had breakfast. 

My current, deep dive into "this lifestyle" was sparked at least in part by seeing a picture of myself at around 6 or 7, sitting on the floor by the Christmas tree, wearing a diaper. I had gone for close to 20 years without wearing or thinking about diapers, ever since my step-dad found my stash of homemade cloth diapers when I was in my early teens, and yelled at me about it in front of the family. Within a couple of days of seeing that old picture of myself in my mom's photo album, I had bought myself a package of XL pullups. 

56 minutes ago, wetste said:

Oh wow. Very similar to me. I always opened presents with a wet overnight nappy on. Then got changed. 

Actually it did make it a little awkward the Christmas my family stayed with my aunt and uncle when I unwrapped my package of Pampers in front of the extended family (I mean they all already knew that I was in diapers but getting a box of Pampers as a Christmas present drew some confused looks from my aunt and uncle). To this day I’m not sure why my mom chose to continue that tradition in front of my extended family. 

On 10/1/2021 at 5:44 AM, IminWetPampers said:

18 hours ago, wetste said:

17 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Actually it did make it a little awkward the Christmas my family stayed with my aunt and uncle when I unwrapped my package of Pampers in front of the extended family (I mean they all already knew that I was in diapers but getting a box of Pampers as a Christmas present drew some confused looks from my aunt and uncle). To this day I’m not sure why my mom chose to continue that tradition in front of my extended family. 

I wet the bed until almost 6 and was diapered every night in cloth and plastic pants.  We have home movies of me at age 4+ Christmas morning in my light green footed pajamas.  I looked like I had a bowling ball in my pajamas!  I'm sure my mom knew we would be opening gifts in the morning for quite a while and on Christmas eve before bed she would really use extra cloth diapers so I would last the whole morning.  We always had relatives and neighbors over Christmas morning and I'm sure it wasn't until noon or even early afternoon that my diaper was removed and I was dressed in regular clothing.  I really don't remember at the time being embarrassed Christmas morning, the excitement of it all taking over, but looking back at those home movies now, I want to cringe!  My next door neighbor playmate, all my cousins and relatives sitting around the house watching me run around with my presents in my footed pajamas with obvious super thick and bulky diapers under them!