LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*2 Year Update - My 24/7 Journey*

4 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

Now adays I couldn't really imagine being without one

Same here, not wearing plastic pants almost feels like walking in public only in underwear.

10 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

still having sudden needs to go/mess and letting it all happen,

Have you experienced a BM slipping out without a warning yet, other than during the night? Like you have been sitting in the car and when standing up you notice a mosh. 

Thanks for another great update @Beccathelittle I wear 24/7 for wetting and agree plastic pants are an invaluable part of the gear. I’m not intentionally trying to loose number 2 control but I enjoy messing on my own terms. Plastic pants help a lot  with smell control.

13 hours ago, Little Belle said:

Thanks for the update @Beccathelittle it's good to hear from you.

It's interesting what you say about plastic pants - I've been 24/7 for about as long as you (but not for #2) but have never worn them. I always wear cotton pants with a plastic liner straight over my nappy. They don't really do anything for leaks but they're great at keeping everything compressed and also quiet.

So my questions are:

1) what type/brand are you wearing?

2) aren't they really hot to wear?

3) do they contain pretty much all leaks? I have to say it would be great to not have to deal with wet trousers once in a while! 

4) do you wear a compression pant over the top of them?

Thanks in advance ?

Hey Little Belle :)

So far I've tried a few different brands but my two favourites are Gary Wear Actives & Northshore Trifectas. They are comfy & hold everything in and keep things snug.

Doesn't feel any hotter than what I'm really used too, and they definitely keep in pretty much everything. Though I don't have like super long wetting episodes. I'm usually drip & feeling warmth down below here and there. I'm sure if you flood it would be fine though.

I like wearing shapewear ontop yes, helps keep the booty resembling a booty and not a dip when wearing shorts or skinny jeans, but I find that if you make them too tight your diaper will suffer. So it's finding a good mix of both :) Something that keeps the shape but isn't trying with all its might to give you that perfect fem curve xD 

6 hours ago, igel said:

Have you experienced a BM slipping out without a warning yet, other than during the night? Like you have been sitting in the car and when standing up you notice a mosh. 

Hi Igel,

Honestly It's still around the same, where I'm feeling the intense sudden/immediate need & body is reflexively already pushing. It's a weird feeling like oh yeah I'm supposed to have been the one to push but I've found that more often then not it's been such a habit that it happens. I've definitely had a few experiences where I know for sure i'm going to poop as soon as I bend over or stand up, but it's not something that happens frequently either. Like once in a couple weeks sort of things.

for the most part, it's still like feel the need (body is saying omg have to poop), little warning / before hand alarm bells like I used to have that would ring 30 minutes before. Now it's like a minute to 30 seconds with intense pressure/need and i'm going to be messy.  I'm still consciously relaxing and going, but it's not something I have to intently focus on, just relaxed and it happens. Often I'm pushing already or I can feel my body knows what to do so to speak. 

I have not progressed further beyond this point yet, and I feel like if I do & it starts to consistently happen on a daily basis then that would be the next big leap. Questions are, what even is that point? Is it even possible to get to that complete unaware state? Is that even possible? Can one get to that point? I have no idea, and I'm not really sure how I could get my body to do that anyway. If it happens, it happens and I'll be sure to let others know. But for now not yet. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Fascinating last paragraph there, which made me think about what the end-state could be like. 

Given that we are not SCI, and we receive all messages and sensations from down there, and that the act of pooping sometimes elicits pain or pleasure or discomfort, I’d expect we’ll continue to know that our body will be about to poop, and is going through the motions to poop, including pushing. 

But we will in all likelihood not be ablw to stop it. Like I clench and freeze up down there to try and stop it, and I still get some leakage. 

I imagine, for me, it will be my bowels telling me it’s time, and no matter what I’m doing, my body will reflexively push. I will lose the ability to clench and stop the urge until it is too late, or my brain will register that oh golly not now moment a moment too late to stop it, and I will have no choice but to let it happen. 

At this point in time I make an effort to try and fight through the urges to delay pooping until my nappy change.

I have noticed lately that my efforts to stop the urges are failing (so i end up with soiled nappies), and it’s easy to just go with it if it’s convenient to change soon after. 

What is interesting to me is that I’m starting to see 2am urges, and I’ve not had those since childhood. These have not been hard to fight off, but still, these may be foreboding indicators of nocturnal encopresis returning. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ozziebee said:

Fascinating last paragraph there, which made me think about what the end-state could be like. 

Unfortunately, even with in this small abdl circle, it's smaller for us who wear for this long & further.
On top of that, progress really seems to differ between everyone's experience and it's hard to really tell what anyone can expect. 

Take the original 12 month guide, at this point I'm well past it, but my experiences didn't fully match what was recorded there. From the tiny sample sizes of our documented experiences there are polar opposite results too :P It's weird, the body that is. And not to slander anyone in any online circle, but at least for myself you have to wonder just how much some claims are truthful or fantasy kink material.  ?

I feel that for myself at least, I've been genuine in trying my best to never do anything to stop progress either. I have not actually tried stopping myself from doing anything down below except the one day I experimented for a few hours during my 6th month of 24/7. I wrote about it actually :) .. If my math is right, it's been about 10 extra months since I last tested anything down there.   

Maybe one day I'll test again, but I'd be a little weary of hurting progress if even possible ? More just waiting to see what happens if anything. Already had a few random genuine messy accidents but they are so sporadic that it's not something I could call a permanent change. Definitely much further than when I started, where my baseline was never having accidents back there.. But I definitely still feel the sudden/immediate need, I just (at least I feel/think I am?) still choosing to let go. It's quick, it doesn't take any intense focus even in public settings. Just like omg have to go, let go.  So for me, that's progress again from where I first started.

I get odd sensations back there sometimes where I feel like i'm messing, but i'm not. Just weird tingling sensations that I never had before. Hard to explain..

As for the possibility that anything else happens? will see.. I feel like I've walked up the mountain and now going down the other side. Just not sure where that leads yet. Unless in a hypothetical sense, I'm still at the edge? I unno, will see.

• Like 5
On 12/20/2022 at 9:57 AM, Beccathelittle said:

It's also hard to write about new things when it's so common now that I have to remember to even talk about it in the first place. Like I'm just describing a newer shade of grey compared to the previous.

This is basically how I feel when updating my journey, which is why I don't update often. I simply do not see discrete changes often enough to post that much. I'm going on over 2 years now and honestly, progression is more or less lackluster at this point. I absolutely love the newer shade of gray analogy, though!

On 1/17/2023 at 8:41 PM, Beccathelittle said:

A while back I started wearing plastic pants full time, something I normally never really did, just a disposable and out the door. Now adays I couldn't really imagine being without one. I never realized how well they keep certain odors trapped, and while close to others still unaware. I'm also thankful for them more now that if I'm not paying attention to how long it's been, I find i'm usually way more soaked then normal.

Welcome to the club! I think you've officially graduated. Let me elaborate.

In most of the ABDL circles I run in, plastic pants are quite undervalued and rarely used. I didn't realize the amazing extra protection that plastic pants give you until about 10 years ago. Before then, I'd leak all the time and have wet patches on my pants, etc., etc. Today, I still leak all the time but very rarely am I ever concerned about it. Plastic pants catch about 99% of my leaks anyway and if I'm leaking from my plastic panties then it's clear I waited WAY too long before changing. I like to get the most mileage out of every diaper I wear, hehe.

Point being, if you're wearing 24/7 and untraining and trying to live the life of an incontinent person, I honestly don't see how you CAN'T do it without plastic pants. I'll never not wear plastic pants again.

@Beccathelittle and @jonbearab - plastic pants have just changed my life! I ordered some off Amazon after your post @Beccathelittle and I've worn them 24/7 since they arrived on Saturday.

@jonbearab you're right they are gamechangers! I think the reason I never considered getting them before was that they seemed a bit too niche or a bit too ABDL for me. But now I'm so glad I realised that I AM actually a bit niche seeing as I wear nappies all day and all night! ?

They've given me sooo much more confidence as I was having plenty of leaks and I was always very conscious of whether or not I was a bit whiffy. As you say, they eliminate worries on both those fronts. And after about a year of being totally IC for #1, I've noticed that I seem to be sliding towards IC for #2 too ? so even more reason to need the confidence and discretion that those bad boys give me.

So thanks for the great advice ? ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Little Belle said:

@Beccathelittle and @jonbearab - plastic pants have just changed my life! I ordered some off Amazon after your post @Beccathelittle and I've worn them 24/7 since they arrived on Saturday.

@jonbearab you're right they are gamechangers! I think the reason I never considered getting them before was that they seemed a bit too niche or a bit too ABDL for me. But now I'm so glad I realised that I AM actually a bit niche seeing as I wear nappies all day and all night! ?

They've given me sooo much more confidence as I was having plenty of leaks and I was always very conscious of whether or not I was a bit whiffy. As you say, they eliminate worries on both those fronts. And after about a year of being totally IC for #1, I've noticed that I seem to be sliding towards IC for #2 too ? so even more reason to need the confidence and discretion that those bad boys give me.

So thanks for the great advice ? ?

What brand of pants did you order off Amazon?

12 hours ago, jonbearab said:

Point being, if you're wearing 24/7 and untraining and trying to live the life of an incontinent person, I honestly don't see how you CAN'T do it without plastic pants. I'll never not wear plastic pants again.

I rest my case. Thank you. I am a plastic pants dude.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, carsfan said:

What brand of pants did you order off Amazon?

Haian pull on adult plastic pants. 3 in a pack £22.99. I bought medium as I wear medium nappies and they're a good fit - plenty of room to accommodate a full load LOL but small enough to fit nicely. They are HUGE on the side but I just fold them down and the leg seams are fairly tight but as that's where 99% of your leaks come from, it's no bad thing. 

The brands @Beccathelittle recommended just weren't available in the UK. 

• Like 1

@Little Belle

I would agree with you. plastic pants are a must! I have learned from experience that plastic pants are like a second line of defense Perry dear diaper is the first thing you put on in the morning, and probably the last thing you take off at night to change. When you have a dry diaper, it's cool because that way you don't have to worry about what happens if you wet the diaper, if you end up wetting the diaper and you have a white diaper anyway, then plastic pants become imperative, because if you are going to use the diaper as intended, there are times when you can overflow the diaper you're wearing, and then you would have nowhere for whatever is overflowing to go.

At home I rarely wear plastic pants, because I'm usually able to change the diaper, or I'm wearing clothing that's very easy to just take off in order to change the diaper. if I'm outside in the community, I'm always wearing something over the top. That way, if for some reason I were to overshoot the target, AKA fill the diaper to its capacity, then at least the plastic pants will be able to take a little bit of what's left. i've been very lucky sometimes when I have to use a diaper like that, and I can't change right away, because of the plastic pants help keep whatever is in the diaper inside, and keep the wetness at bay.

Many times people may think they don't use them or don't need them, but even sometimes when I'm home, I will put some on because of the fact it will help me So I don't have to worry about getting up in the middle of the night. The last five nights, I have had to get up at least twice to change, in the two nights before that, I was getting up and changing five times. It does help when you have the plastic pants, because if they're not totally wet, you can pull them back up over the top of the diaper and have that as your protection. If they're wet, you just take them off and then you can wash them later. what I do when I take off my pair of pants like that, is I have a bucket in the shower bay. When I take off a pair that's already used, open the bucket and stick it in there. every couple of weeks I go into the bathroom see how many I have and take them out and wash them. I take real good care to make sure I'm not beaten the heck out of them, as most of these things usually last about 70 to 75 washings, then you have to replace them. So keep that in mind.

I wouldn't be without plastic pants, because they are lifesavers! if you have a bad accident, you'll think twice about not having them on, Because even if for some reason you were overflow the capacity of the diaper, as long as whatever is inside your plastic pants stays there, then it's real easy to just change the diaper along with the pants. sometimes what I do when I change, is I just dropped the whole thing right on the floor and step out. Then after I'm done that I take the diaper out of the plastic pants throw it in a bag, and then dispose as normal. then I take The Dirty pair and throw that into my bucket, for later Laundering.

Because I don't do very much business with UK Shops, I'm not sure what they have for product, but I have seen some UK websites. Hopefully what I'm using, they won't end up changing the that they may comment because these are not short-term factors, and what they usually do is if they don't make it, they end up having a company that they get it from as a supplier. nor should decided I guess this year to make their own plastic pants, so I don't use Gary wear anymore I use the trifecta, but I still have the trifecta and the Gary Where should I need them.

I wouldn't be caught dead without my plastic pants! they are lifesavers!

Brian

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ChiGuy79 said:

Have you thought of wearing cloth lined plastic pants for sleeping?

I’m a side sleeper and found them super helpful against leaks when sleeping on my side.  Regular plastic pants still tend to leak in that case.

@oznl proselytizes terry lined plastic pants all the time and usually has success with not leaking at night. I've been dubious whether they'd work for me, but now I think I'm going to give them a shot. My biggest hindrance to nightly wetting has been the fear of leaks. I'm a stomach sleeper so leaks are almost guaranteed when I wet. Although, last night I did manage to wet in bed on my stomach and not leak. I was pretty impressed. 

21 minutes ago, jonbearab said:

@oznl proselytizes terry lined plastic pants all the time and usually has success with not leaking at night. I've been dubious whether they'd work for me, but now I think I'm going to give them a shot. My biggest hindrance to nightly wetting has been the fear of leaks. I'm a stomach sleeper so leaks are almost guaranteed when I wet. Although, last night I did manage to wet in bed on my stomach and not leak. I was pretty impressed. 

It seems to me that developing bedwetting is a disinhibition game and to win it, we need to find (and “dis”) all the inhibitions.  IMHO, fear of leaking is a big one and it MUST be dealt with.

I use the Babykins dual-terry layered waterproof pants.  They will deal with practically any disposable nappy failure although with your use case, you might be washing them every day!

Unless you switch to cloth diapers (high maintenance), it seems that grown-up diapers are leak prone when used in any position except laying on your back (it seems over time I’ve morphed to sleeping on my back more and my ‘kins will survive a week or more now.)

I’ve also been told by others that simply wetting the bed  (no diapers) and becoming used to that (at which point the concept of a “leak” is redundant) will also work but that’s VERY high maintenance and if you don’t sleep alone, probably not possible.

2 hours ago, oznl said:

It seems to me that developing bedwetting is a disinhibition game and to win it, we need to find (and “dis”) all the inhibitions.  IMHO, fear of leaking is a big one and it MUST be dealt with.

I use the Babykins dual-terry layered waterproof pants.  They will deal with practically any disposable nappy failure although with your use case, you might be washing them every day!

Unless you switch to cloth diapers (high maintenance), it seems that grown-up diapers are leak prone when used in any position except laying on your back (it seems over time I’ve morphed to sleeping on my back more and my ‘kins will survive a week or more now.)

I’ve also been told by others that simply wetting the bed  (no diapers) and becoming used to that (at which point the concept of a “leak” is redundant) will also work but that’s VERY high maintenance and if you don’t sleep alone, probably not possible.

@oznl, I think you nailed it with disinhibition. I probably would have had more success in night wetting if I seriously dealt with this earlier.

Thank you for mentioning the brand you use. I could have looked for it but I'm lazy. I'm gonna visit Babykins website and take a look after I post this message.

Agreed, cloth diapers are high maintenance. I have about 8 cloth diapers that I cycle through somewhat regularly but the irony is, even with cloth (usually between 2x and 3x thick), I still leak out the top front. (Stomach sleeper.) I am not sure what's going on. I've not found a way to be completely leak proof at night, and trust me, I'd love to find a leak proof solution. My sheets and bed have taken a beating with leaks (which is okay because my wife is also ABDL and we have similar goals). I'll give those double-lined terry pants a shot because frankly I'm looking for a solution. Still dubious tho but there's no other way to find out than through direct experience.

Simply wetting the bed without protection is a no-go. Agreed, very high maintenance. Never did like wet sheets at night when I was a young bedwetter.

On another note, I did have success last night waking to the need to pee, again on my stomach, and I had no problem simply letting go. And amazingly I didn't leak (probably due to the combination of a very dry thirsty Dry 24/7 and that my wife has me in chastity at the moment. I suspect the chastity cage (small) is directing my pee closer to my anus due to the design of the chastity and I flooded the middle of my diaper this time instead of the front).

Admittedly, I'm a grower, not a shower, so my penis is regularly awkwardly pointed towards the top front of my diaper due to its flacid size. Not sure how I feel about that. Not exactly into SPH but I'm learning to live with it after all these years.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jonbearab said:

@oznl, I think you nailed it with disinhibition. I probably would have had more success in night wetting if I seriously dealt with this earlier.

Thank you for mentioning the brand you use. I could have looked for it but I'm lazy. I'm gonna visit Babykins website and take a look after I post this message.

Agreed, cloth diapers are high maintenance. I have about 8 cloth diapers that I cycle through somewhat regularly but the irony is, even with cloth (usually between 2x and 3x thick), I still leak out the top front. (Stomach sleeper.) I am not sure what's going on. I've not found a way to be completely leak proof at night, and trust me, I'd love to find a leak proof solution. My sheets and bed have taken a beating with leaks (which is okay because my wife is also ABDL and we have similar goals). I'll give those double-lined terry pants a shot because frankly I'm looking for a solution. Still dubious tho but there's no other way to find out than through direct experience.

Simply wetting the bed without protection is a no-go. Agreed, very high maintenance. Never did like wet sheets at night when I was a young bedwetter.

On another note, I did have success last night waking to the need to pee, again on my stomach, and I had no problem simply letting go. And amazingly I didn't leak (probably due to the combination of a very dry thirsty Dry 24/7 and that my wife has me in chastity at the moment. I suspect the chastity cage (small) is directing my pee closer to my anus due to the design of the chastity and I flooded the middle of my diaper this time instead of the front).

Admittedly, I'm a grower, not a shower, so my penis is regularly awkwardly pointed towards the top front of my diaper due to its flacid size. Not sure how I feel about that. Not exactly into SPH but I'm learning to live with it after all these years.

@jonbearab: Your leak issue is probably related to your protective pant size / cut.  If VI Product or Comco plastic pants were still around, I'd be recommending them.  Find something with a full, and high waste cut that fits you....  At least that's my thoughts...

6 minutes ago, zzyzx said:

@jonbearab: Your leak issue is probably related to your protective pant size / cut.  If VI Product or Comco plastic pants were still around, I'd be recommending them.  Find something with a full, and high waste cut that fits you....  At least that's my thoughts...

I'd love to find some Comco plastic pants. They were a bit during my time but wasn't old enough to experience them. Not sure when they stopped manufacturing them but I hear great things about their panties.

I'm happy to see so many contributions when tips to others who are considering/already 24/7 :) 
Yes plastic pants are definitely wonderful for those of us who are. If you're ever going down the same road please be sure to use them :) It's worth it.

23 hours ago, ChiGuy79 said:

Have you though of wearing cloth lined plastic pants for sleeping?

I’m a side sleeper and found them super helpful against leaks when sleeping on my side.  Regular plastic pants still tend to leak in that case.

I have one cloth lined pair I tested with, but honestly I'm not a heavy soaker, I dribble here, there, everywhere type of person. So I didn't really see the need plus it kinda felt a little hotter than normal ones. 

I sleep on my back cause tits + belly sleeping = pain. If I do fall asleep sometimes randomly on my side I don't leak ever even when just padded & not plastic panties.

PS ruffled plastic pants exist and they are cute af when you're wanting to be in little space.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, jonbearab said:

I'd love to find some Comco plastic pants. They were a bit during my time but wasn't old enough to experience them. Not sure when they stopped manufacturing them but I hear great things about their panties.

In my opinion Babykins Tuffy Vinyl Adult Plastic Pants are every bit as good as Comco’s.  Matter of fact Tuffy’s are the waterproof pant used in Babykins Terry Lined Waterproof Pants.

Rather than @oznl's combination, for ease of laundering I wear a separate vinyl pant along with Babykins Double Layer Terry Pull-On Pant (currently out of stock) over a disposable at night to catch leaks.  This combination works well for me.  If still leaking you could always wear a second terry pant.

As a side note, with disposables I’ve found folding the front coversheet back up under the padding forms a barrier that greatly reduces leakage at night.  The same applies to plastic pants and cloth.

13 hours ago, WBxx said:

In my opinion Babykins Tuffy Vinyl Adult Plastic Pants are every bit as good as Comco’s.  Matter of fact Tuffy’s are the waterproof pant used in Babykins Terry Lined Waterproof Pants.

@WBxxI'm curious on your thoughts on Babykins / Kins Plastic pants.  The limited amount of items I've tried from Kins were not cut like Comco's or VI Product's plastic pants.  I found their cut too short through the side seam length and "leg" cut, leading a a more Bikinie cut (but not that bad) than what I was looking for and what I'm needing -- resulting in leaks near the front at the lower leg openings.  If they have some better cuts on some of their protective pants (at a reasonable price) I'd like to know the difference and how to tell the different cuts apart on their web site.

I'm also not in favor of the spamming Kins does of collected e-mail addresses.  Maybe a missed a check box in something I had to handle during a previous order.  Fortunately, the spamming is to an account I set up for those type of folks.

The amount and quality of content here always amazes me. We’re all pursuing or are living out the diaper/bedwetting/24-7/ABDL dream in one way or another with fun and pleasure and joy to ourselves, and with harm to no one. If there’s a topic that interests you, it’s here. Heck, our demand has created whole new businesses and with better products by companies that were set up to satisfy us, and by existing diaper companies becoming aware and expanding their lines to meet the growing ABDL market. For example, we’ve got the best disposables we’ve ever had.

This site has been central to all this, obviously. Way to go.

I wonder how much AI such as Chat GPT draws on material from here. I think I have to play with that.

Later,

Craig

• Like 1
10 hours ago, zzyzx said:

@WBxxI'm curious on your thoughts on Babykins / Kins Plastic pants.  The limited amount of items I've tried from Kins were not cut like Comco's or VI Product's plastic pants.  I found their cut too short through the side seam length and "leg" cut, leading a a more Bikinie cut (but not that bad) than what I was looking for and what I'm needing -- resulting in leaks near the front at the lower leg openings.  If they have some better cuts on some of their protective pants (at a reasonable price) I'd like to know the difference and how to tell the different cuts apart on their web site.

I'm also not in favor of the spamming Kins does of collected e-mail addresses.  Maybe a missed a check box in something I had to handle during a previous order.  Fortunately, the spamming is to an account I set up for those type of folks.

Comparing a Babykins Tuffy M to an old Comco Style #230 M, according to my measuring Babykins side seam is 10.25” vs Comco 11.75”.  So you’re correct on side seam.  Babykins and Comco crotches are virtually identical at 11”.  And not sure if good or bad, Babykins leg openings are more front facing than Comco’s.  Last observation, Comco’s vinyl might be slightly smoother / shinier, but they’re very close.

The only Babykins plastic pant I’ve tried is Tuffy, don’t have any info on their other offerings.

Cc:  @Little BabyDoll Christine

19 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Comparing a Babykins Tuffy M to an old Comco Style #230 M, according to my measuring Babykins side seam is 10.25” vs Comco 11.75”.  So you’re correct on side seam.  Babykins and Comco crotches are virtually identical at 11”.  And not sure if good or bad, Babykins leg openings are more front facing than Comco’s.  Last observation, Comco’s vinyl might be slightly smoother / shinier, but they’re very close.

The only Babykins plastic pant I’ve tried is Tuffy, don’t have any info on their other offerings.

@WBxx:  Thank you.  I think it is the more "front facing" that give me the issue, combined with the side seam being 1.5" shorter.  Kin's pants that I've tried in the past (in the default configuration) don't provide me the coverage I need....  The one you reference may have a better fit based on the pictures on the web site.  This item also lists as higher in the waist, so might fit me better.

38 minutes ago, WBxx said:

There are no more Comco to be had. The Babykins Tuffy is about 6 mil and the material is a bit grainy to the touch. The best would be the Gary 7 mil. form LL Medico or Mountain View or Fetware. Protex does sell an 8 il Tuffy. See the Review section in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US in my sigggy. Another thing I found better about the Gary item is the size range. Whereas both Comco and Babykins had a 4" rnage per size, the Gary can accompdate more, Of the Gariy's I can fet M to 2xl, Comco and Babykins limited me from M to L. This means that if I am in thicker diapers I can wear the same panties as for less bulky diapers (Full BabyDoll diaper vs half BabyDoll diaper, see my albums about my diapers). So I need not keep multiple pairs for different diapers

The Babykins Peek-a-boo and rubber panties are fine. I just do not use their main lines of plastic since the mateial is grainy

• Beccathelittle changed the title to *2 Year Update - My 24/7 Journey*