LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cravings

DailyDi

12 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm craving a Philly cheese-steak tonight. All I'm missing is that bread, the cheese and the meat.

There's probably an restaurant pretty close to you that serves one. It's amazing what modern technology can do!????❤️?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have had some cravings too- the other night I filled my cravings for a Quarter Pounder myself!  Will hold off on more fast food for awhile as I have always had a fondness for McDonald's!  Cravings sure can hit you like a ton of bricks sometimes!

BabyChris

• Like 1

The wish sandwich...you have bread, but you wish you had some meat!!!!

Not sure if there is a "Chili's" near by...they make a good philly...

Jersey mikes also has a tasty philly cheesesteak.....?? 

Edit:this might also be part of your back issues..? 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, square_duck said:

How could the lack of a cheeseteak be huring my back? ?

• Like 1
On 9/13/2021 at 10:23 PM, BabyChris121675 said:

I have had some cravings too- the other night I filled my cravings for a Quarter Pounder myself!  Will hold off on more fast food for awhile as I have always had a fondness for McDonald's!  Cravings sure can hit you like a ton of bricks sometimes!

BabyChris

That's for sure buddy! For me it's Wendy's. I love Wendy's!???❤️?❤️☺️???❤️☺️❤️??❤️???❤️? and Philly cheese steaks are also really nice too. I remember having them a lot at the mall, used to go there all the time!?❤️??❤️??☺️?????????????

• Like 1
On 9/15/2021 at 1:37 AM, square_duck said:

I’m gonna throw this into the mix. I had this the other night. It was better than I expected. 

A21A660D-E5FF-4437-BB48-68BA750D29B1.png

10 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

I’m gonna throw this into the mix. I had this the other night. It was better than I expected. 

I know why you bought this!  You misread the package and thought it said, "The Prime Rib Diaper".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Usually when I have a craving its for something it's something I can make myself, my personal favorite I will list here, which my cousin Sandy (may she RIP as she passed recently) taught us to make when she visited from Hawaii back in the late 70's early 80's.

Rice Specialty (Her name for the dish)

What you will need. (Can reduce the ingredients for a smaller batch)

Bacon 1 package, Chopped into small pieces

Eggs (about 6, beaten)

White Rice, Cooked (Full Serving) I use Nikko Nikko brand rice and their standard sized batch is about right for a full prep. I typically use my Rice cooker and do 2-3 Cups of rice and 2-3 cups of water respectively)

Ketchup, YES! I said Ketchup... don't knock it until you try it!

Cheese, Sliced... I Prefer a Medium Cheddar.. but if you prefer, sliced American also works (and is what my mother used)

A Large Deep Dish Frying pan or Large Electric Skillet (What I use, don't have a stove)

Cook the bacon, drain of excess grease, but leave some to prevent sticking (Though if using a good non stick pan you can drain off more grease), Add the Rice once the bacon is cooked, don't overcook it, it shouldn't be crispy and mix it together, add the eggs, stirring frequently until cooked thoroughly, add Ketchup, this part is up to you on how much to use as its "To Taste" once its orange'ish in color its usually right. Spread it onto a plate and layer the cheese across the top and allow the cheese to melt a little (you can also just microwave it at that point to boost the melting process). Dig in and enjoy!

Feel free to add veggies to it Onions and green bell peppers work well.

On 9/14/2021 at 12:26 AM, DailyDi said:

I'm craving a Philly cheese-steak tonight. All I'm missing is that bread, the cheese and the meat.

That will be a very healthy snack, ................................ until you buy the ingredients.

• Haha 1
On 9/17/2021 at 5:29 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

That's exactly what my brain "saw" at first sight... had to look again before it registered as "dipper"! ?

Glad it wasn't just me. That sandwich does look really good. Are those beans in the back in the little cup, or is that the dipping sauce?

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Don't think I could give up soda!

I've done it twice, but I've also gotten back on them twice. Why didn't anyone tell me tasty things tasted so good?

8 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Glad it wasn't just me. That sandwich does look really good. Are those beans in the back in the little cup, or is that the dipping sauce?

I believe it was a French Onion Au Jus. (Not sure if I did that right.) Not too bad, but I couldn’t give it a fair chance after smashing a combo appetizer platter.  

On 9/17/2021 at 11:27 AM, astrodiaper said:

I have googled it, but google translate doesn't have the american word for gluttony.