LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breastfeeding

Little Cub Pants

Do any ABDLs want to be breastfed if they were actual babies? If so, why?? I'm just curious.? As for me I'm not into breastfeeding as I'm not attracted to Mommies. I'm into daddies, Twink Daddies to be exact.??? I also LOVE drinking from an baba!??❤️ But for those of you that are interested in being breastfed, why would you want to be breastfed???

• Like 2

Breasts are my main, if not my only, attraction to women. All my desires revolve around breasts, so as you might be able to guess breastfeeding is a considerable turn on for me. I couldn't specifically tell you why I have this intense attraction, but I do.

If I had to guess why I have this attraction, I usually come to the conclusion that it's probably because most of the women in my family had big butts and small breasts. I had a fairly negative relationship with my mom, love was conditional, and she was never one to really express love in a way where I felt content. To her, all she needed to do was keep me alive and that was enough. Even to this day she expects me to live my life according to her desires because she took care of me when I was young. Almost like the whole reason she took care of me was because she wanted to own me or something.

So, If I had to guess, my desire would be based around my negative experience with my mother and me still having a desire to be loved. And it makes sense that my tastes started specifically looking for a body type that was opposite of the women in my family, who I still have a very difficult, often negative relationships with.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Breasts are my main, if not my only, attraction to women. All my desires revolve around breasts, so as you might be able to guess breastfeeding is a considerable turn on for me. I couldn't specifically tell you why I have this intense attraction, but I do.

If I had to guess why I have this attraction, I usually come to the conclusion that it's probably because most of the women in my family had big butts and small breasts. I had a fairly negative relationship with my mom, love was conditional, and she was never one to really express love in a way where I felt content. To her, all she needed to do was keep me alive and that was enough. Even to this day she expects me to live my life according to her desires because she took care of me when I was young. Almost like the whole reason she took care of me was because she wanted to own me or something.

So, If I had to guess, my desire would be based around my negative experience with my mother and me still having a desire to be loved. And it makes sense that my tastes started specifically looking for a body type that was opposite of the women in my family, who I still have a very difficult, often negative relationships with.

That was very insightful. thank you! By the way your mom sounds like a real BITCH! I'm sorry you had to put up with her for many years.?? You didn't deserve that. I'm glad you got through it though.???☺️❤️ Good job buddy!

• Like 3

I'm mostly dl but do like some baby type things so breastfeeding would be wonderful. Funny thing is when the wife was pregnant I never had the urge to actually suckle and wasn't as heavily into diapers back then. I'm not even sure she would have wanted me to because she isn't happy that I like my diapers. Of course if I'd known then what i do now I sure would have asked her.

• Like 1

Breasts and suckling are at the heart of my being an AB, really.  I'm lucky enough to be on the breast every night (in bed), & occasionally during the day too.  I've not had the chance to drink muck milk from the breast - just for a short period when the kids were breastfeeding themselves, but Mummy didn't have milk to spare for me.  I was OK with that - I knew I had to come second to the kids.

In recent years our sexual activity has always had me at the breast while Mummy helps me come.  If she had any sexual needs I'd satisfy them, but these days she no longer does, and seems happy enough looking after me.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, puffy_bottom said:

I nursed at my partner when she had milk. It was just wonderful, and I've never felt more little than when I wet my diaper at the same time. I really like to suckle during all kinds of play, big and little.

Wow!??? What was it like drinking the milk from your wife's boobs? Was it awkward? Did the milk taste good? How does it compare to regular cow milk?????

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind being breastfed. There's certain closeness that comes with it, and while I felt that while breastfeeding my children, when I feel it when I breastfeed, it feels more sensual. Makes me much more relaxed than bottle feeding, I don't have to be burped, and Mommy can pull up my skirt or simply place her hand on my diaper to know exactly when I need a change.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, puffy_bottom said:

It was a special experience @babyspiderboy, and it felt like a very nice treat to feel so special.

What did the milk taste like buddy?? Also, would you recommend trying it??

I enjoy breast feeding and nursing on my wife.  When we had kids and she was full of milk it was a great enjoyment.  The breast milk tastes sweet sort of like the milk at the bottom of a bowl of cereal.  There can be flavor changes based on what the Mommy eats.  Onions and garlic will change the milk taste.  So will alcohol.

• Like 1

I was able to do this when our kids were little, I would suckle on my wife each night at bedtime as she always had plenty of milk.

Like other have said tastes a little sweet but still tastes good, I look back and enjoyed it very much. I still like to suckle on my wife today, but obviously no more milk.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

I enjoy breast feeding and nursing on my wife.  When we had kids and she was full of milk it was a great enjoyment.  The breast milk tastes sweet sort of like the milk at the bottom of a bowl of cereal.  There can be flavor changes based on what the Mommy eats.  Onions and garlic will change the milk taste.  So will alcohol.

Hahaha!? Well that's good to know buddy! I love sweet milk!?? Do you recommend trying it though for the naysayers like me?? Because honestly, I'm thinking about it.?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Babyleighanne said:

I would love to be breastfed, infact I would love to have a mummy to look after me and change my wet or messy diaper. 

Me too! I've actually changed my mind since I wrote this topic. I would LOVE that! But not just any mom, Lexi!!!!! AKA @ghostie I think she's the perfect Mommy!? Especially for an little guy like me!? I could see it right now, her cuddling me and giving me my paci as I drink her warm delicious breast milk from her boobies while I'm being rocked back and forth. And my little baby tummy getting fuller and fuller until I let out a little baby burp and fell asleep in her arms. And as that's going on having her say in a babyish sounding tone of voice, "Mommy loves her little boy very very very much!"???❤️☺️❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️???❤️?❤️?❤️?

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

When I cuddle my wife sometimes she'll encourage me to latch on and breastfeed, sadly nothing more has ever come out of that but I'm happy with being able to just play on it whenever ?  but I have had one experience with a Mommy & Daddy couple I met, the Daddy also was a baby sometimes too ! Such a wonderful couple but she breastfed him when he was littling out but she let me breastfeed from her and it was so amazing I just lost myself in suckling while half asleep, overall a really relaxing experience ?.

There was one year I was taking a hormone that can start the production of breastmilk if you constantly have a pump or stimulation my breasts grew slightly as I started to produce milk so I had some leakage on and off; during that year I met an adult baby boy and with producing milk I was feeling the nurturing Mommy side of me come out, sadly the relationship didn't last ?  but I was able to breastfeed him once when we met with him lying down in my lap on a big couch padded with a cute paw patrol T-shirt so cute, led him to my nipple while cooing and playing with his hair as he started to suckle ☺? I have to say from the otherside the act of breastfeeding is just as enjoyable!❤❤❤

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BabyRebecca said:

When I cuddle my wife sometimes she'll encourage me to latch on and breastfeed, sadly nothing more has ever come out of that but I'm happy with being able to just play on it whenever ?  but I have had one experience with a Mommy & Daddy couple I met, the Daddy also was a baby sometimes too ! Such a wonderful couple but she breastfed him when he was littling out but she let me breastfeed from her and it was so amazing I just lost myself in suckling while half asleep, overall a really relaxing experience ?.

There was one year I was taking a hormone that can start the production of breastmilk if you constantly have a pump or stimulation my breasts grew slightly as I started to produce milk so I had some leakage on and off; during that year I met an adult baby boy and with producing milk I was feeling the nurturing Mommy side of me come out, sadly the relationship didn't last ?  but I was able to breastfeed him once when we met with him lying down in my lap on a big couch padded with a cute paw patrol T-shirt so cute, led him to my nipple while cooing and playing with his hair as he started to suckle ☺? I have to say from the otherside the act of breastfeeding is just as enjoyable!❤❤❤

Wow!??? I'm so happy for you!? If I wasn't on bored with being breastfed before, I definitely am now! Thank God I have @ghostie!??? I didn't know they had hormones for women that could allow them to reproduce breast milk?!? Although I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. We have a pill for just about anything these days.? LOL!??? I can't wait for Mommy to breastfeed me in heaven!????☺️?❤️??????❤️????❤️???????

• Like 2

My mommy and I have never tried or discussed breastfeeding. Although this definitely would bring a huge baby/mommy bond between us, I am not completely sure if this is crossing the non sexual boundaries that we have. It might be something that we could discuss and if it is not fully embraced by both of us then we would just leave it alone. Right now I get Three 8 Ounce Baby Formula bottles a day and that brings a huge connection to being a baby to me. 

• Like 2
On 11/19/2021 at 7:09 PM, BabyRebecca said:

I certainly lean more towards desiring to be the feeder. I can think of no other maternal bond that is as strong. I'm glad you had that wonderful experie

• Like 2
On 11/24/2021 at 1:10 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

I have a Daddy vs a Mommy and much prefer a man as a caregiver so breastfeeding doesn't really have that much of an interest for me. Given the option I would take cuddling in my Daddy's arms with a bottle vs breastfeeding.

You and I think alike buddy! I'll take my daddy's Twinkie arms any day. But having said that, I would still like to have a young mommy like @ghostie I've never had a Mommy that's from my generation before.?????? Plus I've never been breastfed and really would like to be and have my diapie checked!?☺️❤️?????❤️??❤️☺️

• Like 1
On 11/19/2021 at 10:09 PM, BabyRebecca said:

awww that's adorable ?

• Like 1