LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy scams

59 minutes ago, Dapperdan said:

Does anyone know of mommies that ask for your account info and password so they can put money in so you can buy diapers?  Is this a common mommy practice or a scam?

@DiapperDan I wouldn't trust it.

If they want to send you money use paypal.  And get a paypal.me link so they can send you money then there is a trail.  If they ask for username and passwords then they are there to steal your money!

"I am Mutambi Kombaso, Prime Minister of Calbasa.  Our king Humasso Bitalli has chosen you to receive a ten million dollar payment.  Please send us your bank account number and password so we can deposit it directly into your account". 

DUH!  DON'T BE A SCHMUCK!

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

"I am Mutambi Kombaso, Prime Minister of Calbasa.  Our king Humasso Bitalli has chosen you to receive a ten million dollar payment.  Please send us your bank account number and password so we can deposit it directly into your account". 

DUH!  DON'T BE A SCHMUCK!

That is libelous.  Expect Mr. Kombaso's Lawyers to issue a writ. Lol

Honest question ... What is the appeal of having a professional mommy? They are never going to take care of you. This is a job for them. You get your 15 minutes then they are off to service the next AB on their roster.

I guess some people just want the experience. Personally I couldn't be vulnerable like that with someone I wasn't emotionally connected to. Plus, why would I pay money for something I can get from a loving partner. Different strokes for different  folks.

1 hour ago, KittyMerriweather said:

Honest question ... What is the appeal of having a professional mommy? They are never going to take care of you. This is a job for them. You get your 15 minutes then they are off to service the next AB on their roster.

As a single person (who has been single a looong time) I can see the attraction :) I would be tempted if I could find someone whom I could trust 

33 minutes ago, BabyJilly_S said:

As a single person (who has been single a looong time) I can see the attraction :) I would be tempted if I could find someone whom I could trust 

But there are so many females in the chatroom & on the forums actually looking for a mate.  If guys stopped treated them like a vending machine for fantasies, the guy would never be single again.

12 hours ago, Dapperdan said:

Does anyone know of mommies that ask for your account info and password so they can put money in so you can buy diapers?  Is this a common mommy practice or a scam?

As everyone else pointed out. Its a scam.

17 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

But there are so many females in the chatroom & on the forums actually looking for a mate.  If guys stopped treated them like a vending machine for fantasies, the guy would never be single again.

I can't help it woman like me using their butt cheeks like an ATM swipe reader for my Credit Card!

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

I feel kind of insulted by that response to me to be honest, implying that I am single because I have treated females as "vending machines for my fantasies".

I am hoping that the real intent was to chastise the men you personally have come across in chat and on the forums who have treated you poorly and for that you have my total support.   

I was brought up to respect women. And, as it seems to have raised the question, I will give you the lowdown. The reason I am single is pretty much I have a hard time believing anyone would want to be with me. 

In my head the conversation/meeting goes something like "Hiya, yes, I am a genuine guy and when I am outside I am normal but wait !! There's a surprise tv/adbl gift to unwrap when you get to know me....." super attractive to the average woman I bet.

So I just don't bother any more, it seems easiest all round. Plus, as its been ages now, you just get used to being alone.

To be honest from reading stories in the papers it seems like being an utter douche who treats women like garbage makes it easier to get/be in a relationship.

• Like 2

There is lots of other secure ways for someone to give you money.
Most people use PayPal.

Not even the bank will ask for your password... they already have access to your account.
Same with about everything else.. phone company don't need any password you have to see your information.
Don't follow links, and don't give out your passwords to anyone, not even friends or family.

"In my head the conversation/meeting goes something like "Hiya, yes, I am a genuine guy and when I am outside I am normal but wait !! There's a surprise tv/adbl gift to unwrap when you get to know me....." super attractive to the average woman I bet."

People can so often get into their own heads and let it get in the way of things. Personally, I'm genderfluid, pansexual, polyamorous, a little, a furry and more. That said, it has been very attractive to more than a few people but none more so than my Wife and Boyfriend/Daddy.

A huge part of finding the right person or persons is to let people make their own choices vs assuming how they'll react or feel. Heck, my Daddy finds me MORE attractive because I'm a feminine man/woman, not less.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Dapperdan said:

@Dapperdan

Anything that can identify who you are, where you live, what you do for a living, or your banking information or other personal information CAN and often DOES get used by someone for nefarious reasons.  NO ONE should disclose personal information to anyone, unless they have a GOOD relationship with someone you TRUST.  If you have a system where a person knows a secret code, then the person talking to you can be trusted.  I did this in florida when I had someone "claiming to be the TFN administrator. and I knew the person was telling me the truth, because I told him IN FRONT of him what that "code" was. 

I think there are 3 people that have my contact info, and if I have given these people this info, I am confident that I am talking to who I am talking to.  ANYONE who asks for identifying information, bank account credentials, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal info can mess with you if they have the right stuff, so be CAREFUL of anyone claiming to be a "mommy" or "daddy", and use the same care you would when you are dealing with strangers when you disclose information, because if you disclose the info the wrong person, you will REGRET it if they want to mess with you :(

Everyone:

If someone is looking for a professional mommy or daddy I am not sure that they will be able to find such an individual without paying a lot of money. Part of the allure of having such people is so they can live their dream or with their lifestyle and be taken care of as they dream. I am not against this type.  I am not against this type of set up.

What bothers me is the amount of people who say they are professional mommies and daddies who try to make it sound as if they will do as you wish and what they end up doing is taking your money and running or making it sound better than it actually is or they will try to use a picture of someone and it might not be theirs.  As many of you know I haven’t been online for many years. In 1995 I became an IRC chat operator which is similar to the chat system that we use today but more modern. One of the things we had to be careful of those people who would state that they were going to do something or were someone that they were not, or they would end up giving information that would be Usable and identifying the person. What I mean by this is Name  age address or phone number. 

I have also stated that I believe that it is in everyone’s best interest to not disclose personal information to someone who you do not know or trust. This is also true when you deal with personal messaging. Far too often there are people who are taking advantage of by services like this. I am not saying that there are not legitimate services that provide the services they say they do, but far too often someone Is taken advantage of, or someone scammed. Please understand that the reason why people are telling you not to engage in this type of activity is to keep everyone safe.  

They say things are not Always what they seem.  You should always be extra careful when you deal with online services. This is because you do not know what will happen and you have to maintain your identity. If you give the wrong information to the wrong individuals they can try to take your identity from you and you may have an issue with trying to clean it up which could cost you a lot of money. So please take it from me and understand that if you want this type of service you have to be pretty sure of who you are dealing with or have experience with certain individuals before you can make an informed decision.  If you are working with someone who You have worked with in the past, then you will probably be OK but for the vast majority of those people who are doing this for the first time, you may have to be very careful because as I stated things are not always as they seem and you may end up in a situation where you think something will happen or think that you will get some thing that you do not.

Again,  please be careful with the services sometimes you do not get what you expect and that could be detrimental to you or to others!

Brian

*****WANTS to DESTROY the automerge!!!!****

2 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

I feel kind of insulted by that response to me to be honest, implying that I am single because I have treated females as "vending machines for my fantasies".

I am hoping that the real intent was to chastise the men you personally have come across in chat and on the forums who have treated you poorly and for that you have my total support.   

I see your point, not all men treat ladies with no respect.  I too was brought up to hold open doors for the ladies and when I chat with one, it's not about me wanting sex or for them to baby me and all that.  It's good intelligent conversation on many topics, just as if I was talking with someone at a party for the first time.  That said, I don't think anyone here can disagree that many of the guys are plain creeps when it comes to women.  The way they talk to them and badger them about sex and wanting them to be their mommy and change their dirty diapers and nurse on their breasts is disgusting.  Frankly, they lose any sense of normalcy and decency and think only with their penis!  They are using the wrong head to think with.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I see your point, not all men treat ladies with no respect.  I too was brought up to hold open doors for the ladies and when I chat with one, it's not about me wanting sex or for them to baby me and all that.  It's good intelligent conversation on many topics, just as if I was talking with someone at a party for the first time.  That said, I don't think anyone here can disagree that many of the guys are plain creeps when it comes to women.  The way they talk to them and badger them about sex and wanting them to be their mommy and change their dirty diapers and nurse on their breasts is disgusting.  Frankly, they lose any sense of normalcy and decency and think only with their penis!  They are using the wrong head to think with.

Wow, is it really that common in our community for that to happen? That's awful. 

I have never gone into chat, too nervous... 

I need time to think about responses, online conversations are fraught with difficulties if you cant see the person you are talking to and take those physical and facial cues into consideration. I only ever try to type what I would say in real life if I were face to face....

The chat rooms are usually pretty good about no inappropriate talk, and they are monitored.  It's more a member sending privet messages to another member after reading their profile.  It doesn't matter if the new female member states she is AB and looking for a daddy, you have creepy guys automatically assuming since she is female she will want to be their mommy and change their diapers!  They start sending personal messages and the new female member eventually quits and deletes her account over it.  Then we lose a perfectly good person as a member because of some stupid idiots!

6 minutes ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Wow, is it really that common in our community for that to happen? That's awful. 

I have never gone into chat, too nervous... 

I need time to think about responses, online conversations are fraught with difficulties if you cant see the person you are talking to and take those physical and facial cues into consideration. I only ever try to type what I would say in real life if I were face to face....

Yes it is really that common. I block people every.damn.day who think i am here for their fantasy.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@DiapperDan I wouldn't trust it.

If they want to send you money use paypal.  And get a paypal.me link so they can send you money then there is a trail.  If they ask for username and passwords then they are there to steal your money!

Very good  advice. Too bad there's a whole bunch out there that aren't as smart as you...

5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Dapperdan

Anything that can identify who you are, where you live, what you do for a living, or your banking information or other personal information CAN and often DOES get used by someone for nefarious reasons.  NO ONE should disclose personal information to anyone, unless they have a GOOD relationship with someone you TRUST.

This 2000% this.

You would be shocked at how little information somebody needs to compromise your online life.

Let's give a hypothetical scenario here. You give someone your phone number and full name, that's basically all they reasonably need.

That person can call up your cell phone provider (chances are you use one of the big 3) impersonate you and claim that you've "lost your phone/simcard". All they have to do is get 1 low-pay, low-level employee who's afraid of confrontation to trust them enough to send out a new sim to a specified address.

Let's assume that you have a Facebook account, as most people do.

Now they have your sim-card, this is timed, they have to act fast. First thing they're going to try is using the phone number with Facebook. Facebook is special you see and after a few times of clicking "forgot password" they'll just send you a reset link to your phone via SMS which if clicked will instantly allow you to reset the password.

Once the password is reset, they can log in, find the email connected to the Facebook account and try to log in. They don't need a password because they have your phone number, so they can get a reset code from there.

Now they have your email and basically have access to every account you have connected to it, even if you do resolve your sim-card issue before they can do further damage they've still got your email as a way to mess with all your other accounts.

This attack is kind of tedious, but it requires almost no skill and if someone pulls it off correctly it can cause severe damage.

I'm not advocating anyone do this attack, I'm simply trying to educate people of what dangerous things can be possible with just a small amount of information.

Now that I've told you this attack method, I'll tell you a way to easily prevent it, or at the very least make it more difficult.

1. don't give out your personal information, except to people you absolutely trust.

2. Use 2FA when possible and ONLY use it through a secure mobile app or physical key such as Nitrokey/Yubikey. 2FA through SMS is defeated through this attack.

Using 2FA makes this attack significantly more difficult, if not impossible depending on how you have it setup. Ideally, you should have all accounts using 2FA, but even just covering the important ones will help immensely.

• Thanks 2