LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wondering the Pro's & Con's wearing diapers full time

I think the pros are pretty obvious. No finding a restroom, and always having the comfort and security of a nappy.

Certainly to maintain 24/7, it's expensive and changes are required, although I wouldn't exactly call those cons.

Leaks on the other hand, they are annoying and can be embarrassing. You can minimise them to a point, but they remain. If you accept that you're incontinent, then they're just par for the course. :)  

• Like 1

Having been back in diapers for almost 7 years my cons really dont matter any more :) since I have no choice but to wear.

Cons of being diapered 24/7 

Expense of premium diapers you can trust (This one never disappears you just live with it)

some one may notice your diapered  (Eventually you wont care)

Leaks (But with a premium diaper and changing before saturation they happen rarely)

Pros 

No more running to the bathroom and not making it 

being stuck in traffic and needing to pee is a non issue

you get to see the whole movie :) 

no need to get out of bed to pee

tTraveling is more of a challenge (Supply wise)

Carrying a back pack every where you go 

security checks at events or stores that do not allow bags but will allow for medical supplies (Ie Diapers)

Over all the cons become a non issue after a while and with acceptance you will adjust to being diapered

• Like 3

@DiaperboyEddie12

PRO:  you don’t have to use the bathroom in the bathroom, and you do not have to worry about using your diaper, because that’s what it’s for.  You can also use your diaper whenever you need to and you don’t have to wait to use the bathroom.

CONS:  messy diapers, leaks, diaper rash, skin breakdown, infection, or anything else relating to having to sit in a dirty diaper waiting to be changed. This is why it is always advisable to carry your supplies with you at all times that way you can change when it’s necessary.  You could also add as a con that you would have to change wherever you are and sometimes this is not practical or reasonable.

Brian

So what are my thoughts on Pros and Cons of wearing diapers fulltime.

Pro:

Don't have to look for a restroom always a restroom at hand no matter the circumstances.

Diapers provide comfort.

Diapers keep me focused.

Diapers keep me happy.

No need to get out of bed.

If ever you get in real trouble (real sanitary accident that is, happened to me) you are covered.

Con:

Chance of a diaper rash but you’ll have a lot of influence on that.

Occasional leak if you push the boundaries too much.

Chance of smells if you delay changing you diaper.

All and all more pro`s than con`s.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperboyEddie12

PRO:  you don’t have to use the bathroom in the bathroom, and you do not have to worry about using your diaper, because that’s what it’s for.  You can also use your diaper whenever you need to and you don’t have to wait to use the bathroom.

CONS:  messy diapers, leaks, diaper rash, skin breakdown, infection, or anything else relating to having to sit in a dirty diaper waiting to be changed. This is why it is always advisable to carry your supplies with you at all times that way you can change when it’s necessary.  You could also add as a con that you would have to change wherever you are and sometimes this is not practical or reasonable.

Brian

Oh @~Brian~ your right rash’s suck.  Sporting one now.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@happyindprs not sure what you mean about the belt!  I wear diapers and I do have to wear a belt to keep the pants up.\

And what is your Con?  How can there be no Con?

I agree with the belt thing... I have to buy larger pants to cover my diapers, so I always have to wear a belt to hold them up. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Pros: 

Every seat feels like a cushioned seat 

No need to worry about a cold toilet seat 

No need to put toilet paper on your shopping list 

Watching movies and being stuck in traffic is less stressful 

You can stay in bed during weekends as long as you can stand your stench 

"Bathroom breaks" are a thing of the past in general 

(This depends from person to person) less anxiety, and you'll feel more comfortable with yourself! 

No excuse not to be padded anymore (this is a pro for me at least)

Cons: 

Diaper rash can suck 

At first you'll be self conscious about your padding (eventually you won't care though.) 

The smell of poopy diapers isn't for everyone 

The cost of being diapered 24/7 is not fun (although your water bill will be less, and no need for toilet paper, so it won't be that horrible) 

Say goodbye to wearing speedo's or comfortably being at the beach in swimming gear in general 

Being diapered constantly during the summer sucks 

Having to strategize bringing diapers with you when visiting family / friends 

Messy diapers are difficult to clean 

Having to bring a diaper bag (which isn't really a huge issue) 

I also want to note that it may seem like there are allot of cons, but most of these "issues" are barely noticable after a while, from what I can tell. I'm not incontinent myself but I've seen how people say these things kinda subside after a while, and living a normal life but diapered is very fulfilling to some!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, as_a_fox said:

Pros: 

(This depends from person to person) less anxiety, and you'll feel more comfortable with yourself! 

Cons: 

Diaper rash can suck 

At first you'll be self conscious about your padding (eventually you won't care though.) 

The cost of being diapered 24/7 is not fun (although your water bill will be less, and no need for toilet paper, so it won't be that horrible) 

Say goodbye to wearing speedo's or comfortably being at the beach in swimming gear in general 

I also want to note that it may seem like there are allot of cons, but most of these "issues" are barely noticable after a while, from what I can tell. I'm not incontinent myself but I've seen how people say these things kinda subside after a while, and living a normal life but diapered is very fulfilling to some!

@as_a_fox not sure about the toilet paper.  I believe it helps with messy diaper clean up 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, as_a_fox said:

Pros: 

Cons: 

Diaper rash can suck 

A lot of the cons are actually not cons for me. I love poopie diapers, although I wish I was a baby again so it wouldn't smell as strong and I could stay in the poopie diaper for a much longer time period, but that's a minor nitpick. I'm not self-conscious about wearing diapers. If people don't like it then they shouldn't be around me. I don't have time for that. I spent a great majority of my life trying to conform to society and it didn't get me shit. To realities people are going to find something to bitch about it doesn't matter what it is. That's just the way some people are. I wouldn't really mind having to carry a diaper bag. To me it's part of the baby experience and makes me feel more babyish. If I really wanted to go swimming, I would just buy and use swim diapers for adults. (You can find almost anything online these days) having to deal with a baby's diapers, especially dirty ones aren't really a problem when you have a Mommy or Daddy. Hehehe!?? Keeping my diapies a secret from my family is easy. I'm very good at saving money. If I had to wear diapers in the summer I would be okay with that. Mostly because I'm comfortable in a diaper anywhere.?????☺️?❤️??????❤️??❤️??️?️

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

A lot of the cons are actually not cons for me. I love poopie diapers, although I wish I was a baby again so it wouldn't smell as strong and I could stay in the poopie diaper for a much longer time period, but that's a minor nitpick. I'm not self-conscious about wearing diapers. If people don't like it then they shouldn't be around me. I don't have time for that. I spent a great majority of my life trying to conform to society and it didn't get me shit. To realities people are going to find something to bitch about it doesn't matter what it is. That's just the way some people are. I wouldn't really mind having to carry a diaper bag. To me it's part of the baby experience and makes me feel more babyish. If I really wanted to go swimming, I would just buy and use swim diapers for adults. (You can find almost anything online these days) having to deal with a baby's diapers, especially dirty ones aren't really a problem when you have a Mommy or Daddy. Hehehe!?? Keeping my diapies a secret from my family is easy. I'm very good at saving money. If I had to wear diapers in the summer I would be okay with that. Mostly because I'm comfortable in a diaper anywhere.?????☺️?❤️??????❤️??❤️??️?️

I also love poopy diapers, I don't mind the clean up and love the smell, but I know that allot of people don't

• Like 1
7 hours ago, as_a_fox said:

I also love poopy diapers, I don't mind the clean up and love the smell, but I know that allot of people don't

To me dirty diapers is just part of the territory when it comes to being a baby. If you're gonna be a baby I highly recommend learning to sit in and be comfortable with wearing a dirty diaper and like it. Besides it's not so bad once you get used to it. The more you sit in it, the more you begin to like the texture of a good poopie. And it starts to feel really comfortable, so much so that you'll wish you were a actually baby again. I know I have on many occasions.??☺️??? Hehehe!????❤️?❤️?

• Like 1

Pro's:  If you split them and dig the pulp into the garden, it will help withering plants in times of drought.

Cons:  The expense, until the excitement withers.

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

To me dirty diapers is just part of the territory when it comes to being a baby. If you're gonna be a baby I highly recommend learning to sit in and be comfortable with wearing a dirty diaper. Besides it's not so bad once you get used to it. The more you sit in it, the more you begin to like the texture of a good poopie. And it starts to feel really comfortable, so much so that you'll wish you were a actually baby again. I know I have on many occasions.??☺️??? Hehehe!????❤️?❤️?

Yep, pretty much describes me haha -- I totally get especially from a practical point of view being ready to spend more time than necessary in them, due to environment constraints (not near a restroom, for example). 

Which, ofc, gets into one of the big cons for me: dealing with the attention of other people.

I can be content as I want about messing, but I still feel afraid to offend people and get strange looks. So, unless I'm home alone messy diapers are changed ASAP. Though at my stage of untraining, tbh I end up holding by accident (I've enough muscular control that not-relaxing has enough resistance to induce reverse peristalsis apparently) and becoming quite uncomfortable until the urge strikes suddenly later.

Maybe at some point I'll care less, or I'll care but at least feel okay with taking enough precautions to keep others safe/hygenic.

(FTR, I know Nullo gets recommended a lot here but they don't carry it in Europe...Besides, I personally find watching my diet and eating as many veggies as possible helps tonnes anyway)

1 hour ago, Wet Knight said:

Pro's:  If you split them and dig the pulp into the garden, it will help withering plants in times of drought.

Cons:  The expense, until the excitement withers.

What kind of plants have you had success with? flowers? veggies? I have never heard this before. But being in the state that has been in drought for 30 or more yrs. I am interested.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

What kind of plants have you had success with? flowers? veggies? I have never heard this before. But being in the state that has been in drought for 30 or more yrs. I am interested.

Most of our flowers are established bushes, so there is no SAP under them, but over the years I have done most of the veg patch as I move the Runner Beans each year.

I dig a 15"-18" trench and put 4"-6" layer of SAP mixed with well rotted horse dung and back fill with a soaker hoze 6" under the plants.  this is fed from an old oil drum that catches the bath/shower water.

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing a Diaper to Bed Full Time

PROS

-You Can stay very well hydrated during sleep hours and not have to interrupt sleep to use the bathroom

-You can acheive deeper sleep because of this

CONS

-Diaper Disposal is a hassle

-You might worry what a potential partner would think about your Bedwetting

-If you Travel and stay with a friend, you have to Pack diapers and find a way to Hide and dispose of them

50 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

Another advantage of not wearing belts is it makes you feel little. So that’s like a double-pro in my book!

I completely agree buddy! It does make you feel very little! Which I love! But does it feel weird to actually be in a grown up body??? I'm curious!?????❤️☺️ By the way, love you buddy! *BIG HUGS AND KISSES!*?❤️???❣️❤️??❣️

• Like 1