LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diaper's new diaper design concept is very disturbing

I agree, I don't like the design patterns at all! It's not even babyish. They need to not release this. They should go back and do a redesign, ABDLs should NOT support this at all.?? It definitely gives off pedo vibes.?? I wish people wouldn't loop us in with pedophiles, and I wish pedophiles wouldn't go and MESS THINGS UP for the rest of us! Pedophiles if you're reading this, stay the HELL out of our community and FUCK OFF! We don't want you here!????

• Like 3

Bambino is a big supporter of the community, and are good, genuine people I am proud to work with. I reached out to the team at Bambino this evening and let them know our concerns and they assured me these designs will not be produced.

Remember that the top guys at Bambino are not themslves ABDL so this was an idea that was suggested to them, but missed the mark. I'm sure we can help them come up with some better ideas!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Bambino is a big supporter of the community, and are good, genuine people I am proud to work with. I reached out to the team at Bambino this evening and let them know our concerns and they assured me these designs will not be produced.

Remember that the top guys at Bambino are not themslves ABDL so this was an idea that was suggested to them, but missed the mark. I'm sure we can help them come up with some better ideas!

THANK GOD!???

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Remember that the top guys at Bambino are not themslves ABDL so this was an idea they thought we might like, but missed the mark. I'm sure we can help them come up with some better ideas!

Awesome. Something with an adult on it maybe would be better. Hopefully they understand that anything that would even have a remote possibility, even if only on a Tuesday when the moon is full and the sun is behind Jupiter, of linking ABDL products with something to do with kids items, is a big negative and bad representation.

(I had to re-read that a few times to make sure it made sense! lol)

Glad there is a company that will listen to advice from others instead of just throwing anything out there.

Trains! Trains would be cool! Had to edit just to say that! :)

1 minute ago, AdultInnocence said:

Awesome. Something with an adult on it maybe would be better. Hopefully they understand that anything that would even have a remote possibility, even if only on a Tuesday when the moon is full and the sun is behind Jupiter, of linking ABDL products with something to do with kids items, is a big negative and bad representation.

Glad there is a company that will listen to advice from others instead of just throwing anything out there.

They were very understanding when I pointed this out. I'm glad it was able to be quickly sorted.

2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

They were very understanding when I pointed this out. I'm glad it was able to be quickly sorted.

Me too buddy! Me too!????❤️

8 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Trains! Trains would be cool! Had to edit just to say that! :)

I love Trains!? Or what about planes?!??

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Fantastic news glad they are not releasing this that had me worried 

Well......ifvthe characters were furries like the ones that crinklez uses..would that be an improvement?? The activities are fine, just switch the human characters to anthropomorphic ones might make a difference. Also....might ask Bambino to add an ABDL type to thier board if directors or do consulting with more groups like us. Why make products for a customer you do not communicate with??

Also, you said they were considering thus design because it was "recomended to them".. By whom??? It would be interesting to see who would recommend such a design for products aimed at our community.....

Obviously it would be someone who is interested in making the community look bad...or some pedo who hates us because we do not support or condone such behavior or activities...

They need to be outted and dealt with!!?

• Like 1

I got a similar email, but the button to click took me to a "Page cannot be found". Maybe all the feedback had the page taken down before I was able to see it.

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Me too buddy! Me too!????❤️

I love Trains!? Or what about planes?!??

How about Train Planes? What would that even be called? Also how would it work?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I got a similar email, but the button to click took me to a "Page cannot be found". Maybe all the feedback had the page taken down before I was able to see it.

I want a diaper design with monkeys on it, man that would be adorable 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Good question?!?

2 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

I want a diaper design with monkeys on it, man that would be adorable 

Man, that would be really cute!?? I especially love jungle themed stuff!?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

8 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thank you for being here for the community and stepping up with them pointing out the obvious.  Man, missing the mark is the nicest way of putting it!  I just can't believe anyone in any company even if they were AB themselves would put children of any age on an adult diaper!  What the hell was someone thinking?  Probably they hired someone from STAR diapers, the biggest creeps in the diaper market!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Well, as proven by sales of other brands... you cannot go wrong with cute "baby" animals!   (thinking Little Paws, PeekABU, Safari, Crinklz, Teddy, DinoRawrz, Just about every Tykables, etc.)

19 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Good call.

I've never worn bambino so I can't comment on them at the moment, but I do think there is a gap for nappy simplification in terms of range. To clarify as a bedwetter I wear for need and during the day because I want to, but as a range, my view of 30 years or so along with reading comments on various forums, so leading to an actual product/market fit view point would be;

1. A plain white variant 

2. A white variant but with a slight design (i.e. ABU Peekabu as an example)

3. A directly plagiarised copy of current Pampers (I keep seeing this as a requirement) 

With the requirements of;

1. For daytime wear thin and absorbent (again, ABU peekabu style)

2. Good sizing. Northshore Megamax are FAR too big (ridiculously so) and ABU border on being just acceptable. Rearz InControl do a decent sizing. 

3. A CHOICE of sticky tabs vs hook and loop. I love the Tykables hook and loop system during the day, but sometimes you just want a sticky tab. 

4. Plastic backed.

I think that covers it. I make that 6 different styles, which cover most bases and achieves product/market fit. 

• Like 1

They do have a plain white diaper (bianco) and several with landing zone prints. A direct copy of a pampers design would be illegal for them to make, but they are looking to do some kind of "classic" design.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

I got an email to preview their new concept style and I am very disturbed, this gives off pedo vibes and makes me not wanna support them any longer if they release this...

F7737C98-D4F6-4D47-AE24-E9DFA9F7AB3E.jpeg

WTF

At least they accepted my dragon/lizard print idea.

Yea, good choice they didn't go with this. The print would have worked if the diaper was ment for children but not so much for adults.

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I'll suggest it to them.

Heres what monkey print you should subjest since the print has been discontinued for a while now

4e0665c7-8973-4345-9f08-9c785b81149b.376f67fb7bc9c930ad8ae12e1b40e391.jpg

1 hour ago, MegaChar said:

At least they accepted my dragon/lizard print idea.

Yea, good choice they didn't go with this. The print would have worked if the diaper was ment for children but not so much for adults.

Heres what monkey print you should subjest since the print has been discontinued for a while now

4e0665c7-8973-4345-9f08-9c785b81149b.376f67fb7bc9c930ad8ae12e1b40e391.jpg

Something like that would be so adorable and have like little bananas and other stuff over it or something