LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A vending license and a dream is all you need

3 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

The real question is......

Did anyone actually buy any???

:66_EmoticonsHDcom:

That's what I'm wondering. A few years ago there was a hot gamer girl making bank by selling bottles of her used bath water. :roflmao:  I can't see any lonely thirsty gamer guys lining up for this dude though. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That's what I'm wondering. A few years ago there was a hot gamer girl making bank by selling bottles of her used bath water. :roflmao: 

Is that actually a real story?!??? LOL!??if so, I find that hard to believe. Then again, some people can be really stupid.

3 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

The real question is......

Did anyone actually buy any???

:66_EmoticonsHDcom:

I hope not! LOL!???

So THATS what spoonchicken looks like... ???

Canned farts...... Who woulda thought!!!????

Busted for not having a vending license, but it's ok that he is peddling biohazardous waste...???

Sheesh!!! Weird laws sometimes....yuck!

8 minutes ago, square_duck said:

So THATS what spoonchicken looks like... ???

Canned farts...... Who woulda thought!!!????

Busted for not having a vending license, but it's ok that he is peddling biohazardous waste...???

Sheesh!!! Weird laws sometimes....yuck!

Sheesh!!! Weird lawl ................

Wait till they tell you that you can't give them away, uncanned.

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Is there really even a need for them?  I mean, most people go running from the room the moment someone lets rip.

Put it that way, he should have been arrested for transporting and distributing chemical weapons!  ?

21 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Is that actually a real story?!??? LOL!??if so, I find that hard to believe. Then again, some people can be really stupid.

Oh, it's a real story alright. Who is paying $30 for 'gamer girl' Belle Delphine's bath water? | Life and style | The Guardian    :roflmao:

Also, why buy jarred farts when there is the ever-epic Liquid Ass? Liquid ASS is an overwhelming, stinky, funny prank product. – Liquid ASS - An ASSman approved site!

Also also, anyone interested in hot diaper girl jarred farts? ?:roflmao:

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Oh, it's a real story alright. Who is paying $30 for 'gamer girl' Belle Delphine's bath water? | Life and style | The Guardian    :roflmao:

Also, why buy jarred farts when there is the ever-epic Liquid Ass? Liquid ASS is an overwhelming, stinky, funny prank product. – Liquid ASS - An ASSman approved site!

Also also, anyone interested in hot diaper girl jarred farts? ?:roflmao:

That's insane!!!!!!!????? LMAO!!!!!?????? Hahaha!!!!! Just when I thought humanity can't get any stupider, they always continue to prove me wrong. WTF!??????? Hahahahaha! What's even more funny is to find out that those ACTUALLY SOLD OUT. Like really people?! Unbelievable! If these are the types of people that are gonna be running our country one day, I'm gonna be really concerned.????????? LOL!?????

• Like 1