LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys!

DailyDi

What was your goto toy as a kid?

For me it was Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. My car play had to be realistic so I have multiples of police cars and school buses, because what town has just one?

Second place would be lego, many a house was built.

• Like 2

My first go-to toys where those too! I loved Hot Wheels as kid, and I would spend hours and hours playing with Legos and building spaceships.? I also had these Spider-Man Silly string cans you could use as webbing playing outside. It was a lot of fun!??☺️???️?️

All my toys were electronic, I was raised by TV and video games, My house had a N64 before I was even old enough to play it, on my 5th birthday I got a GameCube. I had lots of toys, but never really gave any of them any time. I guess I had one of those motorized jeeps that kids can drive around in, I liked playing with that, otherwise It was basically exclusively electronics.

5 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

All my toys were electronic, I was raised by TV and video games, My house had a N64 before I was even old enough to play it, on my 5th birthday I got a GameCube. I had lots of toys, but never really gave any of them any time. I guess I had one of those motorized jeeps that kids can drive around in, I liked playing with that, otherwise It was basically exclusively electronics.

Electronic toys in my day was pretty much limited to a lite brite  :)

Same Here, Hotwheels and Matchbox cars, as I got a little older Go-Bots and Transformers which came out when I was between 7 and 9.. I think.. I forget.. I'm getting old.  :P

"O" gauge clock-work train, then "Btrtain" guns that fired at toy soldiers, moved on to Balsa-wood air-planes, back to OO electric trains, then 1/32 slot cars and now that I'm nearly grown-up, a live steam "O" gauge train round the garden.

• Thanks 1

I had so many!  A few that are long gone I bought on EBAY years ago just to have one.  I had the Matchbox and Hot Wheels, toys I hardly even remember now.  I guess I would say the one I used most was Creepy Crawlers.  That was the first set I got for Christmas from an Aunt back in 1964.  After that I got the Creeple People, Fright Night, Picadoos, Mini Dragons and other sets.  I even got specialty molds of Disney characters that are probably pretty rare.  The heating ovens are long gone but somewhere in the attic I have all the molds.  I know you can still get plastic goop and some day I may try and climb the ladder in the garage, crawl over all the junk and look for the big box of molds.

• Like 1

Lego was a favorite for many years, starting with Duplo as a toddler then graduating to the regular Lego sets around 4 or 5 years of age. Hell, I think my parents still have all our Legos stored away somewhere and sometimes I'm tempted to go find them cuz they're still fun! I also loved my doctor kit. Other than that pretty much any arts and craft supplies, and outdoor toys.