LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trest 9500 ML Capacity!

First, I have NOT tried this diaper. I have only heard about it on the Love In Brief Podcast.

They claim an amazingly huge 9500ml capacity. That over 2 and 1/2 gallons! Imagine.

Can you imagine four 2-liters and almost a fifth hanging from your waist?

https://amzn.to/3eHnEPb811ierEkANS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I think we've "jumped the shark" on diaper capacity now lol

Nobody is jumping much of anything with 9.5kilograms around their crotch. That's almost 21 pounds for us 'Mericans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wow! That's quite the diaper capacity. Able to hold two and a half gallons of pee-pee. I would really like it if somebody could do a review on this diaper.?☺️❤️ That should keep anybody dry.?????

• Like 2

Holy crap that is one expensive diaper.   Man when you finally were done with it you could paint yourself black and while and literally make yourself a penguin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thats the iso absorbency rating in perfect conditions. No offense to Fruit Kitty of ADISC but I perfer to use REAL urine for the testing instead of that synetic blue liquid because urine is much more made then water and salt.

Your probly going to see the real absorbency range of the likes of Tykables Camalots or Crinklz diaper. Still very respectble absorbency numbers.

• Like 1

I'd imagine the diaper could "hold" 9600 ml, the way that my car could "hold" 60 bags of mulch. It would fit in there, but then you couldn't go anywhere or do anything with the car. You couldn't sit or walk or lie down in a diaper with 2.5 gallons of fluid entrapped within it - you'd have to just stand, slightly bowlegged, frozen in wonder and mute terror. 

For practical purposes, I find maximum-capacity products underwhelming, because even if the diaper doesn't leak, it expands so much that I can't wear it unless I'm willing to spend 14+ hours alone and with a towel over my chair, waiting for the inevitable. I have Rearz Barnyards and Alpacas and Crinklz in my inventory, but I almost never get a chance to wear them to anywhere near their capacity, because it's rare for me to have a day where I don't need to go anywhere or see anyone, for the entire day. I don't wet enough overnight to make use of them then, either. For me, a good medium-range product that can give me 8 - 10 hours of protection is far more useful, because I can go about my day without worrying about having a "dead racoon in my pants" appearance. Rearz' mid-range products like their Lil' Monsters and Splash diapers, or Northshore's Megamax come to mind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I'd imagine the diaper could "hold" 9600 ml, the way that my car could "hold" 60 bags of mulch. It would fit in there, but then you couldn't go anywhere or do anything with the car. You couldn't sit or walk or lie down in a diaper with 2.5 gallons of fluid entrapped within it - you'd have to just stand, slightly bowlegged, frozen in wonder and mute terror. 

For practical purposes, I find maximum-capacity products underwhelming, because even if the diaper doesn't leak, it expands so much that I can't wear it unless I'm willing to spend 14+ hours alone and with a towel over my chair, waiting for the inevitable. I have Rearz Barnyards and Alpacas and Crinklz in my inventory, but I almost never get a chance to wear them to anywhere near their capacity, because it's rare for me to have a day where I don't need to go anywhere or see anyone, for the entire day. I don't wet enough overnight to make use of them then, either. For me, a good medium-range product that can give me 8 - 10 hours of protection is far more useful, because I can go about my day without worrying about having a "dead racoon in my pants" appearance. Rearz' mid-range products like their Lil' Monsters and Splash diapers, or Northshore's Megamax come to mind. 

Agreed. It was more a curiosity than anything. I'd expect the practical limit to be somewhere around 6-8 liters/1.5-2 gallons, depending on position and distribution. A guy doesn't use near as much of the back and girls don't use a lot of the very front without some diaper gymnastics. (Hmm, I'd like to see some diaper gymnastics)

I find an Abena or Molicare are perfect for most situations, including overnight. Even a Tena Classic works well for discrete and everyday use. I've got some Rearz and a few other premium diapers that I just can't seem to bring myself to waste if I'm not going to at least give them a good workout.

• Like 1

I got some. They can hold about 4000 ml of well hydrated urine (medium). That's about 9 lbs. They WILL make you waddle. Generally ISO ratings are double what urine ratings are. To compare, a full Confidry typically weighs around 3 lbs. The trest diapers are incredibly hard to use the last 10% because they swell so much that the urine leaks before it reaches it. With normal hydration, the Trest lasts me around 24 hours. Fun diaper, but difficult to hide the waddle in public.Finally, if you buy a case, it works out to around $3 per diaper. That means only $3 per day, which is actually very cheap.

• Like 1

I took the survey that DD posted asking what you would pay for samples, vs. What you would pay for a daily use diaper. I said I would (and have) paid a lot for samples ($6-$8) but usually in 2 packs. 

About this particular product, sure...might buy a sample, just to see how many DAYS  it would take to fill it to capacity..... I have gone 24 hours in  a mega max, and gotten 12-18 hours out of betterdrys, and I have yet to try the Tykables 7000 ml monster diaper.

So things like this( to me) are basically over kill and a waste. Who the heck wants to be in the same diaper for 24 hours!???!! I mean, been there done that with the mega max and betterdrys, and yhey were SOAKED when I finally changed......and YES they did get uncomfortable.

Soooooooo....I don't get it....or am I missing something???? ?  

For me, betterdrys seem to be the best of everything, long wear, great capacity,comfort and all I really need!!! I still have 1/2 a pack of mega max's.... Which I don't know if I will ever use up..

I remember years ago, debating with a product engineer about why some particular specification of a new product had been seized upon and through some smoke, mirrors, mild engineering and sympathetic testing, been blown to some ludicrous level.  It was way beyond what a consumer would ever use and the underlying engineering made this “specification” little more than a mathematical extrapolation.

Eventually, a marketing person intervened in the discussion (you can spot the marketing people because they have zero interest in how the technology they are selling actually works).

“Because consumers love integers” she said…  “That’s why.  They think they understand them”.

And thus the world has a 9.5 liter diaper, or at least a claim (based on an ISO that is so far removed from real-world conditions that I consider it to be fraudulent) of one.

IF it was actually practical in any way (ie: you could walk in it, not be spotted as wearing it from the international space station, not smell like a public carpark stairwell and it didn’t dissolve your crotch) it would be kind of cool.

I could go from two diapers per day down to one.  I think I’m kind of already at the edge of the envelope with two per day though.

I can’t see too many institutions signing off on that kind of value proposition either.  Imagine the headlines: “Grannies marinate in uber-diapers to boost aged care home profits”.

I think it’s a bit like a Stanley Steamer: more of an engineering curiosity than a daily driver.

46 minutes ago, oznl said:

I remember years ago, debating with a product engineer about why some particular specification of a new product had been seized upon and through some smoke, mirrors, mild engineering and sympathetic testing, been blown to some ludicrous level.  It was way beyond what a consumer would ever use and the underlying engineering made this “specification” little more than a mathematical extrapolation.

Eventually, a marketing person intervened in the discussion (you can spot the marketing people because they have zero interest in how the technology they are selling actually works).

“Because consumers love integers” she said…  “That’s why.  They think they understand them”.

And thus the world has a 9.5 liter diaper, or at least a claim (based on an ISO that is so far removed from real-world conditions that I consider it to be fraudulent) of one.

IF it was actually practical in any way (ie: you could walk in it, not be spotted as wearing it from the international space station, not smell like a public carpark stairwell and it didn’t dissolve your crotch) it would be kind of cool.

I could go from two diapers per day down to one.  I think I’m kind of already at the edge of the envelope with two per day though.

I can’t see too many institutions signing off on that kind of value proposition either.  Imagine the headlines: “Grannies marinate in uber-diapers to boost aged care home profits”.

I think it’s a bit like a Stanley Steamer: more of an engineering curiosity than a daily driver.

In military design it's called mission creep. Things just keep getting added until the item is barely able to do its original function, and isn't really capable of doing any of the add-on things either.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

To me this wouldn't work for one simple reason. Staying in the same diaper for long hours, even if it's only wet really starts to stink to me. I've made Bambinos like Karnavalee (spelling?) last for around 12 hours or more just wetting, but urine really smells after a while, and I always wind up changing just to be more comfortable.

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, BoTox said:

First, I have NOT tried this diaper. I have only heard about it on the Love In Brief Podcast.

They claim an amazingly huge 9500ml capacity. That over 2 and 1/2 gallons! Imagine.

Can you imagine four 2-liters and almost a fifth hanging from your waist?

https://amzn.to/3eHnEPb811ierEkANS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

itsover1000.jpg

• Like 2
On 9/15/2021 at 6:57 AM, dmavn said:

i would definitely want this. with my heart meds i have to change the better drys i use at night twice. be nice to be able to sleep through the night with no worry of leaking. 

Try using a booster. Betterdrys are great...I really like them, but yeah, when they are soaked they are soaked. 

I dont pee THAT much, so a booster isn't required, but I have used them in other diapers ( dry 24/7's) and they helped a LOT!!! Bambino has wonderful boosters as well as Northshore.... See if that helps get you through the night!!! ??

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd definitely like to try these.  They definitely wouldn't be an everyday diaper,  but having a diaper on that would get that huge and swollen would be absolutely amazing. 

Figure,  it would be about 50% more than what a MegaMax/PeekABU level diaper holds. 

Supposedly, according to the "abdl shop", they will be restocking these soon.....but you can only get them by the bag, no samples of 1-2..... Oh well. 

• 9 months later...

Just got a pack of Trest Elites last month, first time buy and only testing the first one

Shall shed some light on some of the possible questions on minds

So far, I can say is that :

1. These are quite comfortable since mid day to now, was walking around in a forest nearby for much of the day

2. Later on today had tested the capacity a bit also and got roughly 6 fills of water into it from a 710ml sized bottle, 3 front and 3 back, before it wouldn't take any more soaking in any further

3. These are mighty tough built,
Can sure stand up to some rolling around and also "tickle pressure" ?

Could also perhaps be part of why they are so pricey currently

These really are fantastic and they remind a bit of when I first tried Bambino's Bianco Ultrastretch, but this is with great and strong tapes instead of hook and loop

Another trial later on in the month of filling water into the Trest again was holding to super capacity level from previous, my goodness these things are tough and thick plastic, the tapes also hang on well

• 4 months later...