LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Up!

Yeah, pretty typical in the legal community. I heard stories of frat houses where law students stayed that had empty Attends bags or boxes in the trash. They wear them for those long azzed exam sessions the students have to go through, to save time,and avoid distractions,on thier way to graduation etc. 

Of coarse we all already know this tactic for saving time, or for just sheer convenience etc ??

No surprises here! ?

• Like 1

I might have been better at school if I were diapered, but this was before the internet-age, and my interest wasn't that great at the time, and it was taboo.
Also didn't know where to find diapers, couldn't buy online and only ones in store was for babies. 

In 1975, at Rhode Island College, I had a course called "Tests and Measurements" The final exam ran from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM and it was all number cruncing. That was when I could hold it for 4 hours\. But I was dogged at the end of it And that was using a TI SR-50 scientific calculator, which at the time was pretty hot tech

A few years ago, I was chatting with the sales lady at a Midland incontinence supplier, who told me that a suprisingly large number of her customers bought a packet of nappies for social events, like Cheltenham Races, Concerts and even Opera evenings.

We already know that a lot of people wear for big events like the Times Square New Years celebration.  I'm sure a few know about ABDL products, but the majority are using crappy chain store products.  If only they knew.

14 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

A few years ago, I was chatting with the sales lady at a Midland incontinence supplier, who told me that a suprisingly large number of her customers bought a packet of nappies for social events, like Cheltenham Races, Concerts and even Opera evenings.

I know I'd need one because I'd be pissed if my wife or girl friend dragged me off to the opera!

I've also heard of a lot of concert attendees wearing them.

It does make sense, if you get prime space on the floor to see your favorite band, you aren't leaving for anything. And have you seen the lines for a women's restroom? Pad up, or you might miss half the show!

On 7/3/2021 at 6:05 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

I like A Night at the Opera.

Yeah, that was the Marx Brother's best movie from what most fans say.  That and A Day At The Races.  Too bad Irving Thalberg died when he did or the Marx Brothers movies would have maintained the high quality of those two movies.

I have diapered up for a movie before and it was wonderful. Now that we're getting back into them I'll have to do it again. Love the feeling and love the convenience.

On 7/4/2021 at 1:15 PM, rusty pins said:

Yeah, that was the Marx Brother's best movie from what most fans say.  That and A Day At The Races.  Too bad Irving Thalberg died when he did or the Marx Brothers movies would have maintained the high quality of those two movies.

Those were two truly excellent Queen albums.

• 1 month later...

I've worn a diaper to college classes and I definitely wear to concerts. The venue bathrooms are usually disgusting and I don't like to miss anything at a concert, so a diaper is a no brainer for me.