LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Red Bearon

Nice diapie! I hope it's really absorbent, it looks like it is. It also looks very comfortable!? The prints remind me of Ratchet & Clank, which I love!?☺️❤️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nice diapie! I hope it's really absorbent, it looks like it is. It also looks very comfortable!? The prints remind me of Ratchet & Clank, which I love!?☺️❤️

It's in their top line on absorbency 5000ml

• Thanks 1

Cute diaper! I love Bambino's generally, although where I am (Canada), they aren't cheap, so they can't be my main diaper. But I like have some Classico's and Teddy's kicking around, for special occasions. Looks aside, they are great diapers, very comfortable. 

• Like 1

Pass. Bambinos are generally to small for me, and dont fit. Unless this is on the "magnifico" or "bellisimo" chassis, which seems to have wider wings, this wont fit. Oh well, I need more diapers like a hole in the head anyways. 

52 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Pass. Bambinos are generally to small for me, and dont fit. Unless this is on the "magnifico" or "bellisimo" chassis, which seems to have wider wings, this wont fit. Oh well, I need more diapers like a hole in the head anyways. 

The size and absorbency suggest it's a bellisimo core.

• Thanks 1

I really don't like the design. A friend of mine says it looks like what you get after you fire all your designers.

Looks like a bunch of clip art placed haphazardly around the diaper.

• Haha 2

Just what the well dressed pilot needs!  Unfortunately I haven't flown a plane in probably 20+ years, but I do remember on some cross country flights having to pee so bad I was tearing the cockpit apart looking for some can to pee in!  It's not like you can pull into the nearest rest area or McDonalds and run in to use to bathroom when your flying an airplane!  

It's kinda cute. Like, I love the idea of it (though for me, any time I think of Red Baron I either think of Pizza or Snoopy on his dog house imagining he's a ww1 flying ace ?)

I want to like it more, but the design just...doesn't feel complete/ like a finished product ready for the mass market. It's like they stopped at phase 1 with product mockups, said "eh, screw it, good enough we'll roll with it"  instead of "well, it's a good start but it needs more work".  It's been a while since I've ordered or worn any bambinos (but the bambino bellisimo is a great diaper, I do like it).  It's the layout of the design for me. It just doesn't feel quite there yet.

• Like 1