LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying diapers

How often does everyone buy/order their diapers? Also how low is your stock when you order? Or do you just order to keep the stock up ? 

I currently have 2 packs left unopened and about 5-6 northshore diapers in my stock.... was thinking about ordering another case so i can maybe build up my stock. 

• Like 1

im urinary incontinent so I use at least 3 diapers a day. I also use different diapers for over night.. I always order once I have one spare case of each in stock. I have been burnt by companies in the past.. (cough cough.. bambinos.  oh excuse me).. When the company is out of stock for months at a time. For that reason I never let my stock drop below one full case. When you are fully dependent on diapers, running low causes great anxiety. 

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Glennie said:

im urinary incontinent so I use at least 3 diapers a day. I also use different diapers for over night.. I always order once I have one spare case of each in stock. I have been burnt by companies in the past.. (cough cough.. bambinos.  oh excuse me).. When the company is out of stock for months at a time. For that reason I never let my stock drop below one full case. When you are fully dependent on diapers, running low causes great anxiety. 

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Yeah if im going to continue to be 24-7 i want to have a big stock so i guess i should just order a case every week for a month lol 

• Like 1

for me, 1 diaper a week, maybe 2. so thats a pack about every 2 months for me. a case will last a good half year or a little more.....

(until i start 24/7)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Young1 said:

How often does everyone buy/order their diapers? Also how low is your stock when you order? Or do you just order to keep the stock up ? 

I currently have 2 packs left unopened and about 5-6 northshore diapers in my stock.... was thinking about ordering another case so i can maybe build up my stock. 

@Young1

I get 540 diapers per 6 month period, and I will place an order for my Megamaxes when I have 60 or so left.  I get 9 Bags of 10 diapers when I order them.  so, if I wanted to get 180 diapers, I would place an order in July and August, and that usually lasts me the year.  I also use the Large Megamax Boosters, because that way, I can make my diapers last longer, or to make them have higher capacity :)

Because of the Pandemic, I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to get them, because of all the restrictions:  But, because I order though another supplier, who orders them through Amazon, they are pretty good about it whenever i ask.  I ordered a couple times (November and December) and have 11 bags of 10 diapers each, and in my storage I think I have 60 more, which is 6 bags:  So right now, I have 17 bags of megas standing ready.  Sometime this month, I'll order again, and I will order in August, so I will have enough to go the rest of 2021:  I use 3-5 diapers per day, and I have noticed that I am going through them a LOT faster then I had in the past, because I am using them, and Triemterine (Diuretic) is used daily, so I am peeing a lot more, and allowing that to happen, then changing myself.

I would make sure that you have enough to last you, because if there was another situation where you NEEDED more diapers, and you don't HAVE them, you will regret that, and be very uncomfortable.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Thanks 1

I always have about a case-load between different diapers. My stash is on bookshelves in the spare room, so when a couple shelves are bare I order more.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Gavin S said:

My diapers and boosters are shipped automatically once a month. So I never run out! It's magical!

I have to watch a spend each paycheck so its hard sometimes to order 

I probably should start ordering in bulk now for my 24/7 life now. But I still order single package when I make other Amazon purchases, just depends what I'm low on.. pull-ups (hardly wear them anymore now unless I need a change a few hours before my night time change or if I'm out somewhere and we can't do a real diaper change). I usually keep 2-3 pkg in my closet of Abenas, they're the cheapest one I wear the most, then I have one more of my NS Lites and of Rearz Splash in there. That will be my next order. 

• Like 1

"In the beginning"... ?  I'd buy one bag at a time from the store.  This was back when Attends was still about the only decent thing available, but was also about all I could safely keep hidden - that is until I finally moved into my own house.  I started ordering Molicare by the case when that became available - mostly because it was stupid expensive to get just 1 bag.  No Amazon back then!  I still got Attends for as long as possible, but then stores simply stopped carrying them. For a long time, I'd only keep 1 or 2 types on hand, once one was used up or nearly gone I'd order some more or something else.  But as those Attends started disappearing, new (and better) choices started appearing and I never went back to the retail crap again.

For many years now I've had hundreds on hand --- 10 to 15 different brands/styles at all times.  Some run low or even run out, but I've always got a selection to pick from.  For example, right now, I have only 4 PeekABUs and 1 bag of Little Paws left.  I'll be putting an ABU order in soon.  Plenty of Rearz, Crinklz, and Bambinos at the moment.

• Like 1

My minimum supply level is 3 cases 2 cases are in my lower storage units shelf and thats my reserve supply just incase my go to diapers are out of stock once once I get to about a case and a half of opened diapers I place a reorder.  I tend to bulk order when theres a sale as we have the storage room and it makes it easier at tax time when I only have a few invoices to deal. I never want to run out of diapers I can trust again its. just not worth the stress :) 

I have to wear at night for obvious reasons! I use a website in uk to order usually every other month! Went a bit mad this month, got 6 packs! 4 months worth lol. The box was insanely big! 

I go through about 2 packs a year. I would probably go through more but I work 6 days a week averaging about 10-11 hours a day so I don't have a lot of time after work to enjoy wearing.

I am drop shipped 3 cases of diapers ,1 case of chux ,2 boxes of gloves .night drain bags and a case of catheters every month .

I buy NS Supreme or Megamax as needed ,usually 3 or 4 cases at a time, right now I am on a tie dye bender ,I have like 6 cases of back stock in case they are limited edition or something ( exploring my inner hippy happiness) . All told I will never run out of diapers ,I only wear disposables going out at home I am cloth .one "good " NS order can carry me through 2 years before I get down to 1 case plus backstock and I make a new order . I would have made an excellent boy scout ,I am always prepared for just about anything ,from diaper leak to friends showing up without notice and needing to be fed and watered. 

Thats how I was raised ,yes my mom grew up during WW II ,so thats a big part of who I am ,as is being in my moms words a "proper host". 

I can be self sufficient in an emergency for 2 years with my G/F and aide ,who know to come here ,sure every meal won't be Michelin star chef quality but nobody will be hungry or want for anything ( I don't have my G/F proffered diaper in stock ,because they suck ,she will have to upgrade to what I wear ).