LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In nappies round the clock?

In nappies round the clock?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you, or do you plan on going 24/7 in the future?

• Yes, I'm 24/7
    • I'm not 24/7, but plan to be
    • I'm sitting on the fence, unsure
    • I tried 24/7, it's not for me
    • No, never have or will try 24/7
  2. 2. A question for those that are 24/7, how long have you been this way?

• Less than a year
    • 1-3 years
    • 3+ years
    • I'm not 24/7

It is impossible to answer the second truthfully if your answer to the first was "Never..." If you do not answer the second, your vote does not register due to inompleteness

I'd disagree with the choices in the first part as well.    I've had 24/7 stints in my life.   I'm not there now, but I wouldn't say "it's not for me."

Never.  i enjoy the times I spend in diapers, but as I have said before, diapers are just a small part of my overall life.  I consider it more like one of many hobbies or activities I like to do and personally, I dislike being around people who only talk about their one and only favorite hobby or activity!  Golf nuts, people who talk only about their favorite football team or other hobby.  I have a regular normal life that I wouldn't give up for anything.  I'd hate it if diapers were so all consuming that they took control over my life instead of me having control over my fetish.

• Like 2

There is a category of 1 - 2 years and another for 3 years + which makes it awkward if you've been 24/7 for about 2.5 years.  I picked 3 years+.  Assuming an 18 month midpoint of the "1 - 2 year" category of 18 months, I'm closer to 3 years than 18 months.

14 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I have a regular normal life that I wouldn't give up for anything.  I'd hate it if diapers were so all consuming that they took control over my life instead of me having control over my fetish.

It's a fair point but for some of us, it's not a fetish, it's more like a dysphoria.

3 hours ago, oznl said:

There is a category of 1 - 2 years and another for 3 years + which makes it awkward if you've been 24/7 for about 2.5 years.  I picked 3 years+.  Assuming an 18 month midpoint of the "1 - 2 year" category of 18 months, I'm closer to 3 years than 18 months.

I chose 1-2 years. I'm at about 26 months, but I guess this gets to be a bit like when people still express the age of their children in months, long after the human developmental cadence has eliminated the practicality of such a granular scale. "How old is he?".... "He's 66 months old. His cousin is 63 months, and you can really see the difference...." 

I agree that this is less of a lifestyle or "fetish", and more of a dysphoria for me as well. Being a middle-aged male, it's impossible for something I do 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to be more than occasionally sexual. I just don't have the stamina. Yet I pretty reliably always feel better when I'm wearing a diaper. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Little Christine said:

It is impossible to answer the second truthfully if your answer to the first was "Never..." If you do not answer the second, your vote does not register due to inompleteness

Thanks for pointing this out. I've added a appropriate option there now.

20 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I'd disagree with the choices in the first part as well.    I've had 24/7 stints in my life.   I'm not there now, but I wouldn't say "it's not for me."

Hi there. Would you sit more in the "I'm not 24/7, but plan on being soon" camp assuming that you're open for 24/7 again? 

19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have a regular normal life that I wouldn't give up for anything.  I'd hate it if diapers were so all consuming that they took control over my life instead of me having control over my fetish.

It seems that you're saying that being 24/7 is "all consuming". While I'm newly 24/7, I have a life too that has nothing to did with nappies. The fact that I'm wearing nappies while working or following other passions is a mute point and doesn't form part of thought or conversation etc. I am 24/7 for the positive impacts that nappies have on my mental wellbeing and function.

To me, 24/7 is not the result of a lack of control, rather it's the result of embrace and acceptance that I'm the best version of myself when I'm in nappies. As others have commented, it's not a fetish for everyone here.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sparklezBear said:

Hi there. Would you sit more in the "I'm not 24/7, but plan on being soon" camp assuming that you're open for 24/7 again? 

Yes, I've been 24/7 in the past and may choose to do so again.

@sparklezBear

I have been 24/7 since 2020 - The only time I don't have a diaper on is if I am airing out everything:  As you know, if you don't let air get to the diaper area, or your body, sometimes it can make it really bad.  When I do that, I slather on the creme and use a tad bit of powder with cornstarch - You also have to make sure that you are wiping the entire area  the diaper touches:  If you keep it clean downstairs, and you attend to any rashes or irritation BEFORE you experience the problem, or as soon as you notice it, you are better off, because you can head off any mega diaper rash:  They can HURT, and I am NOT kidding.

Brian

I choose I am 24/7, but in my case it's complicated.   I wear diapers almost all the and use them for pee.   But I've taken them off sometimes between midafternoons and when I go to bed.

Interestingly this weekend I was at my dad's house.  I was diapered for both drives and had a diaper on at night.  Normally that is either Pull Ups, or wear but don't necessarily use situation.  This time however I had significant leaks when diapered.   It was one of the times that I choose to be big kid for a few hours and didn't have any issues.  I made it from 3 to bedtime without an accident.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, sparklezBear said:

It seems that you're saying that being 24/7 is "all consuming". While I'm newly 24/7, I have a life too that has nothing to did with nappies. The fact that I'm wearing nappies while working or following other passions is a mute point and doesn't form part of thought or conversation etc. I am 24/7 for the positive impacts that nappies have on my mental wellbeing and function.

To me, 24/7 is not the result of a lack of control, rather it's the result of embrace and acceptance that I'm the best version of myself when I'm in nappies. As others have commented, it's not a fetish for everyone here.

To each his own.  I'm stating things from my own personal point of view.  As I said, diapers are just a small part of who I am. For others who need them medically or emotionally, fine!  You can do as you please as far as I'm concerned.  This is a pole, I filled it out as never would I go 24/7 and stated my reasons why.  That works for me and I choose to separate my diaper times from the rest of my life.  It is true that people can start small with diapers and keep increasing usage over time.  If that's what they wan't fine.  I just happen to believe that a fetish can eventually take control of people's lives if they let it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not very often I get to but from the 5th thru the 12th I was 24/7. I figured what the heck. I might as well and it was great. I wish I had the intestinal fortitude to do it all of the time.

I've never wanted to be a 24/7 wearer. Most I've ever worn a diaper was a couple years ago when I had the house to myself for about five days or a week. And there were parts of that time when I had to wash out all my diapers. So I wore my usual underwear. It was fun while it lasted. 

I'm 24/7, or maybe 24/6, because I wear all the time, not wet all the time.  When at work, I opt to wear pullups and use the restroom like a big girl (It's easier than changing, worrying about leaks, and if I need adult undies for a function, it's doable).

One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock, nappies

Five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock, nappies

Nine, ten, eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock, nappies

We're gonna nappy  around the clock tonight

• Haha 1