LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are your go to diapers!

Flannel cloth diapers and vinyl waterproof pants ONLY. I'm stuck back in the good old days of the Sixties when moms didn't mind changing cloth diapers and washing them. No disposables here!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ICHIGO12668 said:

So far my go to diapers are the Northshore megamax and rearz safaris.

Pretty similar to mine - Northshore Megamax and Rearz Lil' Monsters or Lil' Splash right now. I love Safari's but I find them too bulky to wear out of the house. I used to have them, or Rearz Barnyards, in my regular rotation, though. 

5 days per week it will be an Abena L4 + booster + plastic pant during the day and a BetterDry at night (covered by terry-lined waterproofs whilst in bed). 

2 days per week will be either cloth pull-on (Babykins) or Rearz Omutsu cloth during the day and folded/pinned terry cloth during the night.

Either way, I will usually use two nappies per day (wet only).  I find it cheaper and more convenient to use a smaller number of higher capacity diapers.

For me during the day time its northshore supreme with a booster ether from northshore or bambino Quadro. These diaper just hold up to me being very active and don't fall apart. At night I wear betterdry and off and on crinklz. Everytime I order from northshore I order a bag of crinklz. I always keep some other abdl diapers on hand, Rearz, abuniverse or my favorite Littleforbig Vintage Baby, these fit the best but pricy. I like megamax but medium is a bit large and small is a bit small on me.

My go to diapers are Tena Slip Active Fit during the day and BetterDry/Crinklz overnight.

I also love trying different diapers and usually indulge in one or two a week.  This week was Cuddlz Drydayz White and an ABU Lavender that I found in the back of my diaper cabinet.