LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fuck Charlotte may need to at least fake adopting Liv to save her now

10 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Why does everyone instantly assume Charlotte has ulterior motives...? ?‍♂️?

Because littles don't trust Amazons!

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Guilend said:

LOL I bet that short Amazon pooped her panties and that’s why she ran out of there LOL that was great

I would hate to be on the receiving end of Charlotte's anger, so if she did I wouldn't blame her...

7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Fuck Charlotte may need to at least fake adopting Liv to save her now

We'll have to see :)

3 hours ago, TheJ said:

Because littles don't trust Amazons!

? but Charlotte seems so nice!

43 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

? but Charlotte seems so nice!

This has absolutely nothing to do in DD. Some Amazons are just smarter than others. She builds up a relationship with Liv and gradually makes her dependent on her and at some point the situation comes up again that Charlott has to save Liv and Liv will ask Charlott to adopt her. And since this happens voluntarily, Malcolm can't do anything about it. 

AND then it turns out that Charlott is also just a mean Amazon and takes away Liv's ability to walk, her teeth and turns her into a drooling baby *devilish laughter*.

Wait! She was going to be 20 minutes late. All that which transpired was less than 20 minutes from when Liv arrived at the mall. It is possible that Charlotte had help and the in-between was there to cause the scene so Charlotte could "save the day". She could have threatened the in-between that if she didn't help, she would be adopted and put in diapers.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

This has absolutely nothing to do in DD. Some Amazons are just smarter than others. She builds up a relationship with Liv and gradually makes her dependent on her and at some point the situation comes up again that Charlott has to save Liv and Liv will ask Charlott to adopt her. And since this happens voluntarily, Malcolm can't do anything about it. 

AND then it turns out that Charlott is also just a mean Amazon and takes away Liv's ability to walk, her teeth and turns her into a drooling baby *devilish laughter*.

Now that would be very cruel! Thanks for the comment!

6 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Wait! She was going to be 20 minutes late. All that which transpired was less than 20 minutes from when Liv arrived at the mall. It is possible that Charlotte had help and the in-between was there to cause the scene so Charlotte could "save the day". She could have threatened the in-between that if she didn't help, she would be adopted and put in diapers.

Maybe she just got there earlier than she expected? ? Guess we'll have to see ?

Chapter 8: Lunch

I started crying.

I couldn’t believe I had done that.

After spending my whole life avoiding situations like this, here I was, in the family changing room in the mall, in the arms of a gorgeous Amazon woman, with wet panties and a puddle forming on the floor.

My head started spinning, flicking between what could happen to me, now that I could easily be deemed too immature to be an adult, and what I could possibly do right now. All I could focus on was the thought of nappies, of running as fast as I can as far as I could run, of being turned into a drooling baby crawling about messing herself.

I was jolted back out of my own thoughts, when I felt the gentle touch of soft lips kissing my forehead.

‘Charlotte... Oh god, I was still in her arms. How is she going to react?’

It was like my brain wanted to dive back into the rabbit hole, but as it tried to, the lingering feeling of that kiss on my forehead kept me anchored.

“It’s okay sweetheart. I know you’re probably panicking right now, but it will be okay, I promise. And before you start, you are not going to be forced to be someone’s baby girl, especially not mine. If you ever did, it would be because you chose that.”

She smiled at me. A smile that just radiated comfort and warmth and love. A smile that told me that I could trust her, that she was right, that everything would be okay.

“Look, I will fix everything. Trust me peanut.”

I nodded back at her.

“Right, first things first, you can’t go around in wet panties. That will get you adopted within no time. And I’m sorry, but we don’t have any spare.”

Charlotte looked around, and I could see her eyeing the nappy I was just about to be put in by that Amazon woman. I started shaking my head.

‘Please no, anything but that.’ I thought to myself.

“I’m sorry honey, but it looks like that may be the only thing you can...” she started trailing off.

“Right okay, there is one other option. You’re still not going to like it, but it’s better than the first option.”

She moved me onto one arm as she reached over, pushing the nappy aside. She grabbed what was peeking from underneath and held out a pull-up in front of me.

I knew it was the best option right now. I wasn’t happy about it, I knew that it was now my pull-up.

“I know it’s not ideal, but I’ll even let you put it on yourself. Luckily your dress wasn’t soaked; otherwise this would be a lot more difficult. But let’s get these on you, and then we can go grab some food and go shopping. And don’t worry; no one will adopt you whilst I’m here. If anyone tries, just... pretend I’m your Mummy, okay?”

I nodded.

Setting me down on the floor, I took the pull-up from her hand and slid it up my legs.

“Good girl. Ready?” she held out her hand for me.

“Yeah. Umm... Ch...Charlotte?”

“Sweetie, its Charlie” she smiled down at me.

I smiled back.

“...Thank you.”

“Oh no need to thank me, just be a good girl and have a fun day with me today, okay?”

I nodded and grabbed her hand. We walked out of the bathroom, leaving the nappy discarded on the changing table.

I walked alongside Charlie, terrified that the pull-up I was wearing would be noticeable. But the stares at me were no different than usual, apart from the obvious envy coming from some childless Amazons. They must have thought Charlie was my new Mummy and wished they had adopted me first. Charlie just kept a tight grip on my hand as we walked over to a small little diner in the corner of the food court.

“Do you mind if we eat here? I don’t want to sit in the main seating area, I’d prefer a little privacy.” asked Charlotte.

“Sure, I’d prefer it too, way too many Amazons are staring at me right now.”

“I don’t blame them, you are way too cute.”

I blushed. I usually hated being called cute. Cute was a thing you’d call a baby. A thing you’d call a little in nappies. Or a pet. And I wasn’t any of those. Well, technically I wasn’t, pull-ups don’t count!

We found a quiet booth with as few people around as possible and sat down on opposite sides. But I realised there was a sudden issue; this table was not designed for a little. There was no way I could eat here without standing on the seat.

A waitress appeared and started talking to Charlie like I wasn’t even here. Or more likely... like she didn’t need to talk to me. I mean why would she, when she can talk to my ‘Mummy’? Ugh.

“Would you like a high chair for your little girl?” the waitress asked Charlie.

“No thank you, she’s perfectly capable of answering for herself, and she doesn’t need a highchair.” Charlotte groaned. She must have realised this wasn’t going to get into this girl’s skull. “I guess we could use a booster seat though if you have one?”

“Yes Ma’am, feel free to take a look at the food and drinks menus whilst I go sort a booster seat out for your little.”

Both Charlie and I sighed in tandem. Then we both smiled at each other.

It didn’t take long before the waitress returned. I moved out of the booth so she could fit the seat, expecting her to quickly put it in and then take our orders. I was not expecting her to manhandle me.

She picked me up in one arm, put the booster seat down, then sat me down on it and strapped me in, taking an extra few seconds to check my pull-up as she snapped the clip.

Charlie looked like she was ready to pounce on this waitress; she was close to going full Mama Bear again. So I spoke up to break the tension.

“Thank you, Miss.”

“You’re very welcome sweetie.” the waitress said as she winked at me.

Thankfully I seemed to have defused the situation as Charlie had stopped staring daggers at this woman and focused on the menu in front of her. Which I noticed was the only one we had been handed. Of course it was.

“What would you like to order Ma’am?”

Charlie ordered her food and drink, and then to no one’s surprise, the waitress carried on talking to Charlie.

“And what would your little one like to eat? We have a wonderful selection of little appropriate meals that also have the option of being pureed. Or if you have some food or a bottle we can heat it up for you.”

“SORRY” Charlie said, clearing her throat, “my FRIEND would like to be treated like any other customer. She is perfectly capable of ordering for herself and I assume would like an adult meal?”

I nodded in reply.

“Sorry, she’s just so... you know... tiny and cute. And her pull-up....”

“Means she’s taking precautions, which is a very adult thing for her to do, don’t you think?”

“I suppose you’re right. Apologies to both of you. I’m just not used to littles being so mature. Anyway, what would you like Ma’am” she asked, this time directing the question at me.

So this is what it feels like to be an Amazon. Well, not exactly, but at least treated with a little respect and dignity. I wish I could have this all the time.

I gave the waitress my order. And she took the menu and headed off.

Charlotte decided to break the silence left in the absence of the waitress.

“Sorry about that. Amazons can be a nightmare when it comes to littles. You all deserve respect. Even ones who can’t keep their pants dry.”

“Honestly, that is so refreshing to hear from an Amazon. You have no idea what we littles have to deal with.”

“Please tell me, I want to make sure I don’t end up being just another one of those typical Amazon women.”

We discussed the difficulties littles face, and I don’t think she had any idea just how difficult it really was from the look on her face at multiple occasions during the discussion. We must have been talking for a long time, because in what seemed like no time at all, our food was brought out.

“Ooooh they both look yummy!” exclaimed Charlotte.

“They do! Maybe I could try a bit of yours and you try a bit of mine?” I replied.

“Sure, why don’t you try one of my fries?”

I nodded. She nibbled a bit at each part of my meal, and then once she had tried everything on my plate, I reached over to hers. It was proving to be very difficult for me due to being strapped into the booster seat. She saw the difficulty I was having and picked up one of her fries to give to me.

“Thank you” I said, blushing.

The rest of the meal went quietly, we both focused more on eating than we did talking, which I was sad about, something about talking to her just makes my insides feel warm and fuzzy.

After we had eaten, and Charlie had paid (She refused when I offered to pay my half. Kept insisting it was ‘her treat’), I got out of the booster seat with her help because, of course, it was little-proofed.

As we were heading out, the waitress stopped us.

“Sorry, I just felt bad about judging you earlier and treating you like that. I want to make it up to you. So I got you this slice of cake to apologise.”

“Thank you” I smiled. “That means a lot.”

She smiled and nodded as we left.

I waited until we were round the corner and out of sight before dropping the cake in the nearest bin.

What was that for young lady? That was a lovely gift and you just threw it away!” the tone in Charlie’s voice scared me for a second.

“Sorry, but do you know how easily food is tampered with by Amazons to trick littles into eating or drinking something that would probably make them lose control? Or even regress them?”

“Oh” her face dropped. “I hadn’t thought about that. I’m sorry. Oh god. That’s horrifying! What do you do then? How come you could eat here?”

“I took a calculated risk. I have to do it every time I go out. Helped that you kept trying my food before I ate it, as even if it wouldn’t do anything to you, it probably would have tasted off to you.”

“Oh so that’s why you kept offering me to try things first? What about the cake though, I could have tried that first couldn’t I?”

“I heard sweeter things are easier to hide the taste of some of the drugs.”

“Oh.” Her face dropped again.

“I mean she seemed nice, but I can’t take any chances, especially as she could have offered it as revenge for before. I usually only eat or drink stuff that either I’ve made myself, someone I trust has made for me, or something that is in a sealed container that is tamper proof. I bet that cake would have tasted delicious, but I can’t take the risk of losing control in the mall and pooping my pull-up. That’s a direct route to a nursery or adoption centre!”

“Yeah, I don’t blame you now thinking about it, sorry if my tone came off a bit... ya know.”

“It’s okay. If you hang out with me you’ll probably learn all the pitfalls we littles have to avoid on a daily basis.”

She nodded. She was obviously concerned, as much as she tried to mask that concern.

“Right, well honestly, this has been a very eventful day with a bit too much drama for me. How about we just go to one clothes store, get you something cute, and then call it a day?”

As much as I agreed and wanted to get home, because the sooner I got home the sooner I could stop worrying about being in a mall full of baby crazy Amazons, I felt regret. I didn’t want this thing with her to end. Whilst it scared the living shit out of me, I was enjoying my time with her.

She took my hand, looked down at me and smiled.

I looked up at her and smiled back as we walked into a little store that I really did not want to enter. Little Clothing Company.

==========================================================

Thanks for reading this chapter :)I hope everyone enjoyed it. Feedback and comments are welcome and appreciated as always!

Got back into writing again after a few days break, but after posting so many this week, I'll be back to posting 2 chapters this coming week. Maybe 3 if I get impatient and excited for people to read more (which has a high chance of happening).

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I like the dynamics of both. Charlie is and remains an Amazon - you can tell. But she is willing to learn and listens to Liv. I really liked Liv's view of the world. Let's see what they are going to buy in this clothing store, I'm hoping for something with a lot of ruffles and a lot of pink and yes I know I'm mean. Also curious if they might meet Lauren and Samantha in the store that would be so entertaining.

Now for another topic. I just want to say how beautiful I find your profile picture. I looked at it a little too long the other day, not creepy or anything. It has something incredibly soothing I assume it's the colors, have ADHD and therefore react to certain environmental influences differently especially colors. Just wanted to note it.

15 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I like the dynamics of both. Charlie is and remains an Amazon - you can tell. But she is willing to learn and listens to Liv. I really liked Liv's view of the world. Let's see what they are going to buy in this clothing store, I'm hoping for something with a lot of ruffles and a lot of pink and yes I know I'm mean. Also curious if they might meet Lauren and Samantha in the store that would be so entertaining.

Now for another topic. I just want to say how beautiful I find your profile picture. I looked at it a little too long the other day, not creepy or anything. It has something incredibly soothing I assume it's the colors, have ADHD and therefore react to certain environmental influences differently especially colors. Just wanted to note it.

Thanks for the comment! ? So many people keep wanting Liv to end up in nappies and baby clothes, and adopted by Charlie! You're all so mean to poor Liv! ?

And thank you! It's my OC, and my artwork ?

12 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thanks for the comment! ? So many people keep wanting Liv to end up in nappies and baby clothes, and adopted by Charlie! You're all so mean to poor Liv! ?

And thank you! It's my OC, and my artwork ?

Mean?! ME?!  Oh wait, yes that's me, correct.

It's really nice artwork.

Enjoying this. I do wonder if Charlie has a long game in mind here, but I doubt it. I am hoping at some point though that she does end up changing change some of Olivia's diapers! ?

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Mean?! ME?!  Oh wait, yes that's me, correct.

It's really nice artwork.

Thank you ?

1 hour ago, Big-baby-bear99 said:

This story is interesting please continue 

Thanks! ?

1 hour ago, Big-baby-bear99 said:

Very quick think of her to disguard around the corner of the eatery 

Well she didn't want to hurt the waitress' feelings, but she is a clever little cookie ?

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Enjoying this. I do wonder if Charlie has a long game in mind here, but I doubt it. I am hoping at some point though that she does end up changing change some of Olivia's diapers! ?

I'm glad to hear that ? And what kind of DD story would it be if the main character got through the whole story without having any nappy changes ?

Wow finally caught up with chapter 8. I love how you explain everything how you meet what the other's do to help rescue other's littles to the difference from little to Amazon's. I usually like dementure stories with men. I love the ones where the man/boy enjoys being cared for And treated like a baby by a loving Mommy. I love how they can pick them up and be put in the Mommy's arms for snuggling or feeding. I often asked if an Amazon women was 10 feet tall how tall would a little have to be to be picked up. 

Your story is so good I wanted to understand what a girl would go thru in this demention. This is the first story I read about the girl and I'm happy I did. Your written is very good much better then my stories I wrote for this site. Thank you for sharing it with us :-)

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I looked up at her and smiled back as we walked into a little store that I really did not want to enter. Little Clothing Company.

The plot thickens, is Liv about to get what she has tried for so long to avoid, a pink gingham bubble romper designed to cover a crinkly diaper butt or a cute short little sundress that shows off her panties, or in her case a pull-up? Either way perhaps the clothes won’t fit properly while she is in a pull-up as they are designed to be worn with diapers or the store will have a policy of all littles must be diapered to try on clothes and that will be the excuse Charlotte has been waiting for all along to get her little prize back in a diaper. 

21 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Maybe she just got there earlier than she expected? ? Guess we'll have to see ?

That would be what Liv would want to think I’m sure but it’s way to convenient, Charlotte definitely has a plan here, playing the good cop vs bad cop game with Liv who is still to work it work, it would be a huge risk for her to have Liv go to the mall on her own with the risk of her being taken by another baby crazed Amazon or a Mid, my guess is she was already at the mall when Liv arrived, discreetly followed her and enjoyed the scene where the girl was followed by the Mid knowing that she could intervene and look like the good cop before the girl ended up back in a diaper.... Charlotte has a dark side that we are yet to see, once she gets Liv to fully trust her it will be back to diapers for our cute little designer, although I would like to see her end up with the Amazon who almost had her before Malcolm interviewed even if it is only a temporary placement or as a babysitter who she is dropped off with for the weekend while Charlotte is away on business. Even if Charlotte treats her as an adult she will know that a babysitter won’t and that would be a turn on for her as she plays her mental game of good cop vs bad cop with cute little Liv. 

I knew Charlie was trustworthy! That was a cute mall date. ? Charlie's such an interesting character, I want to know more about her relationship with past Littles. Is this her first Little friend? She seems super progressive, but also a little naive.

It was convenient that there was a pull-up available which makes me wonder more if it was planned for Charlie to intercept the middle trying to adopt Liv. The middle may have also wanted to adopt Liv so she appeared more Amazon and not at risk of being adopted herself.

Charlie could just be nice as well, and different from what all Amazons are thought as. It could also be a way for her to get to know what littles face so she can figure out a way for Liv to choose to be adopted by her. Liv does go through great strides to be careful, with letting her taste the food first, and tossing the cake around the corner.

As you said, it wouldn't be a specific genre of story if diaper changes weren't involved. I just wonder if someone else will cause her to have to wear diapers and Charlie ends up changing them... time will tell.

Enjoying the story and your writing style.

12 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Wow finally caught up with chapter 8. I love how you explain everything how you meet what the other's do to help rescue other's littles to the difference from little to Amazon's. I usually like dementure stories with men. I love the ones where the man/boy enjoys being cared for And treated like a baby by a loving Mommy. I love how they can pick them up and be put in the Mommy's arms for snuggling or feeding. I often asked if an Amazon women was 10 feet tall how tall would a little have to be to be picked up. 

Your story is so good I wanted to understand what a girl would go thru in this demention. This is the first story I read about the girl and I'm happy I did. Your written is very good much better then my stories I wrote for this site. Thank you for sharing it with us ?

Thank you for the lovely compliment ?

11 hours ago, Traycie said:

The plot thickens, is Liv about to get what she has tried for so long to avoid, a pink gingham bubble romper designed to cover a crinkly diaper butt or a cute short little sundress that shows off her panties, or in her case a pull-up? Either way perhaps the clothes won’t fit properly while she is in a pull-up as they are designed to be worn with diapers or the store will have a policy of all littles must be diapered to try on clothes and that will be the excuse Charlotte has been waiting for all along to get her little prize back in a diaper. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

11 hours ago, Traycie said:

That would be what Liv would want to think I’m sure but it’s way to convenient, Charlotte definitely has a plan here, playing the good cop vs bad cop game with Liv who is still to work it work, it would be a huge risk for her to have Liv go to the mall on her own with the risk of her being taken by another baby crazed Amazon or a Mid, my guess is she was already at the mall when Liv arrived, discreetly followed her and enjoyed the scene where the girl was followed by the Mid knowing that she could intervene and look like the good cop before the girl ended up back in a diaper.... Charlotte has a dark side that we are yet to see, once she gets Liv to fully trust her it will be back to diapers for our cute little designer, although I would like to see her end up with the Amazon who almost had her before Malcolm interviewed even if it is only a temporary placement or as a babysitter who she is dropped off with for the weekend while Charlotte is away on business. Even if Charlotte treats her as an adult she will know that a babysitter won’t and that would be a turn on for her as she plays her mental game of good cop vs bad cop with cute little Liv. 

I love how everyone just expects Charlie to have some super secret evil plan to adopt Liv. I love hearing everyone's theories. We'll just have to wait and see I guess ?

8 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

I wonder if Charlie would have Liv make baby clothes for herself if she decides to let Charlie adopt her.

Imagine the money they'd save if Liv did get adopted! Baby clothes aren't cheap ?

8 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

I knew Charlie was trustworthy! That was a cute mall date. ? Charlie's such an interesting character, I want to know more about her relationship with past Littles. Is this her first Little friend? She seems super progressive, but also a little naive.

Awww thank you! We'll go into Charlie's backstory soon enough ?

6 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

It was convenient that there was a pull-up available which makes me wonder more if it was planned for Charlie to intercept the middle trying to adopt Liv. The middle may have also wanted to adopt Liv so she appeared more Amazon and not at risk of being adopted herself.

Charlie could just be nice as well, and different from what all Amazons are thought as. It could also be a way for her to get to know what littles face so she can figure out a way for Liv to choose to be adopted by her. Liv does go through great strides to be careful, with letting her taste the food first, and tossing the cake around the corner.

As you said, it wouldn't be a specific genre of story if diaper changes weren't involved. I just wonder if someone else will cause her to have to wear diapers and Charlie ends up changing them... time will tell.

Enjoying the story and your writing style.

Adopting a little would definitely be a good way to seem more mature to Amazons as a betweener!

And thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

18 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Liv.

18 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

It was convenient that there was a pull-up available which makes me wonder more if it was planned for Charlie to intercept the middle trying to adopt Liv.

That assumption makes sense, otherwise why would the mid who was threatening to diaper Liv have both a pull-up and a diaper on hand. Also many bathrooms at malls have diaper dispensing machines but I haven’t ever seen one that dispenses pull ups so where did it come from? It’s unlikely to have been left there my another Amazon momma as it was still unused, if it was damp and had been left on the bench that would explain it but it wasn’t so does Charlie have a plan here or as it simply providence that delivered a pull-up in the right size for little Liv instead of her having to wear the diaper the mid was determined to put her in.

12 hours ago, Traycie said:

That assumption makes sense, otherwise why would the mid who was threatening to diaper Liv have both a pull-up and a diaper on hand. Also many bathrooms at malls have diaper dispensing machines but I haven’t ever seen one that dispenses pull ups so where did it come from? It’s unlikely to have been left there my another Amazon momma as it was still unused, if it was damp and had been left on the bench that would explain it but it wasn’t so does Charlie have a plan here or as it simply providence that delivered a pull-up in the right size for little Liv instead of her having to wear the diaper the mid was determined to put her in.

On top of all that the Middle got the diaper from another that was in there with no mention of there being a pull-up in that stack as well. In the commotion Charlotte could have slipped the pull-up under the diaper unnoticed.

Chapter 9: Little Clothing Co.

I stood there in front of the Little Clothing Company store.

I shuffled and adjusted my pull-up through my dress.

The pull-up felt like it was sending a beacon out to all nearby Amazons, just asking them to adopt me. But hey, it’s better than the nappy I could have been wearing. I would have preferred to have gone commando, but at least this way it looks like I’ve been adopted by Charlie so others should back off. Still surprised the other Amazon from the changing room had a pull-up in that guy’s changing bag, as he looked like potty training was not in his future. If she hadn’t accidentally left that out with the nappy, I’d be a lot worse off right now.

The Little Clothing Co. was basically two stores in one, with half of the store aimed towards more adult-looking little-sized clothing, and the other aimed towards babyish, little-sized clothing. And there was no wall in between the two, for a reason.

The stories I’ve heard about this place... A lot of the time it’s littles shopping in the adult clothing section before being dragged to the other side by some Amazon who decided to adopt them. It’s a perfect place to grab unadopted littles apparently.

I would have never entered this store if I wasn’t with Charlie honestly. They obviously designed it so half of the store was basically a big rat trap for littles. And as soon as they get their prey in it... it snaps shut and they end up being shopped for in the other half.

I nervously entered the store with Charlie. She must have sensed my anxiety because she squeezed my hand. I tried avoiding looking at the baby clothing half of the store, but I couldn’t help it. Full of pastel coloured clothing and babyish motifs on everything, it was a little’s worst nightmare. Locking clothing, inflatable locking dummies, booties that prevented a little from walking, if you can think of anything to utterly humiliate and infantilise a little, they probably had it.

Before I could even look at the other side, our intended destination, a sales assistant walked up to us with a grin you only ever saw on a big who loved torturing littles. He must have been a betweener, because he was nowhere near as tall as Charlie, but he still dwarfed me.

“Hi there! Welcome to Little Clothing Company. How can I help you today?” he said, staring at me but obviously talking to Charlie.

I spoke up.

“Hi, I’m just looking tha...” and before I could finish my sentence, he shoved an inflatable locking dummy in my mouth.

I couldn’t spit it out!

It was hurting my jaw and I wanted to scream but all that came out was muffled noises.

Shhh little one. The grownups are talking. Ooooh you are so cute, oh my god I bet you would look so cute in...” he trailed off. “...hmm... I’m going to go pick out some cute clothes for your widdle baby! Be right back Mummy!”

Before Charlotte could react, he grabbed me with both hands and placed me on his hip, dashing off with me into the store to pick out some outfits.

“Hey...!” Charlotte tried to speak up after realising what was happening, but he was not listening.

He moved into the forest of racks and displays, ducking and weaving around all the different horrors that littles would be dressed in. He was moving around the store so fast, dashing behind pillars and clothes rails that I think Charlotte lost us at one point.

It was all a blur to me, because at one point he put some thick pink booties on me, the kind that have spikes in the feet to prevent walking, and strapped some baby reins around me to keep me from running off. He put me down on the floor and I instantly fell over from the pain of the spikes digging into the soles of my feet.

I wanted to cry out in pain. But this damn dummy made it impossible to.

Yes. That works. Now... how about a cute onesie? It’ll hold your nappy in place and prevent the smell from spreading after a prolonged time in a messy nappy.”

I couldn’t believe everything he was saying. I had no intention on being dressed in a onesie or spending any amount of time in a messy nappy!

“My girlfriend and I were actually talking about these the other day; I’ve nearly talked her into adopted a little with me. It’s not like she doesn’t want to, she’s just concerned given our size difference. You see she’s an Amazon and I’m a betweener. We actually met in college! Oh look at me chatting away, when I have a little baby to dress up! Anyway about those nappies... what size do you wear huh little one?”

He reached down to check. At this point I had managed to position myself on all fours, as it was better than sitting on the floor and I couldn’t stand up with these fucking booties on, not like it would have made a difference, he was holding the leash attached to the baby reins so there was no option of running.

He suddenly lifted my dress up to check my non-existent nappy.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!” Charlie shouted.

Thank fuck, she had found him. She hadn’t found me yet, I was still on my hands and knees on the floor. And even if I was able to stand, I still wasn’t tall enough to appear over all these clothes rails.

“Sorry?” he said as he turned around to face a very pissed off Charlotte.

‘Jeez, how many times was she going to have to stick up for me today?’

“Get your filthy hands off her you creep. Did she give you permission to do that?”

“Well... no? But she’s a little...”

“Well...” she trailed off, looking at the badge on his uniform for a name. “...Stephen. She’s not just a little, she’s an unadopted little who is taking very good care of herself and showing no signs of Maturosis. And as you RUDELY saw, she is wearing a precaution, which is an obvious sign of maturity. And on top of that, even if I WAS her Mummy, you had absolutely NO right to handle her like that without my permission. So if you don’t want me to sue you and this place, you’ll hand my friend back to me right now.”

Honestly, I was half expecting him to piss his pants right there and then. This guy must have been in his early 20s, maybe not even that. He was still just a kid. But hey, if he did piss his pants, he was in the perfect place! I must have grinned at that thought, because Charlotte gave me ‘that look’, so I decided not to push it and kept my face straight.

Excuse me, what is the commotion over here?” a stern older woman must have walked up behind us during Charlie’s stern telling off, she had grey hair and was as tall as Charlotte. She was a rather large woman wearing a similar work uniform to Stephen. Looking at her name badge, her name was Dorothy, and she was the manager of this place.

‘Oooooh Stephen was in for it. Or... I was. God, I hope it’s him.’

“I’d like to make a complaint” Charlie said as Stephen was just finishing taking off the items he had dressed me in. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her.

I clung to the back of her leg and peeked my head out slightly.

“I’m so sorry to hear that, please tell me the problem.”

“Your overenthusiastic employee here took my friend here without consent, dragged her all around the store, dressed her up in items I wouldn’t put my worst enemies in, and then proceeded to humiliate her.”

“I’m sorry, but she is an unadopted little, yes?”

“She is.”

“Then I don’t see the problem. Stephen here was probably just a bit overexcited! He didn’t mean any offence. But we all know the best thing for a little is to be dressed in some of our products and put in a nursery.”

Excuse me?” Oh dear. Bye Dorothy. It was...well... not really nice knowing you.

“If she’s just an unadopted little then she doesn’t really get a say in what happens to her anyway.”

“She’s legally an adult. She was exhibiting no signs of Maturosis. She was wearing a pull-up, showing that she was being mature. He had no right to handle her like that or do anything to her!”

“We have lots of littles adopted here, what difference does it make? She’ll end up in nappies and adopted soon enough anyway. All unadopted littles will.”

Dorothy clearly didn’t care about me being mature. Charlotte would need a different argument.

Charlotte looked at the floor. I think she was trying to calm herself before her gasket blew. From the way she talks normally, and her soft, gentle appearance, no one would guess she had this inside her.

“BUT HE DIDN’T KNOW SHE WAS UNADOPTED!” Charlotte must have had the same thought I did, that this woman wasn’t going to be sympathetic to a little, despite how mature they are. It was a waste of time arguing about how mature I was, so she focused on the other argument, the one that could have been the kidnapping of someone’s little.

“Huh?”

“What if she WAS my little eh? He just came up, took her, and ran off. He never asked if she was mine or if she was unowned. He took a potentially owned little and kidnapped her in front of who could have potentially been her Mummy. Now if you don’t want me to call the police or make a formal complaint with YOUR manager, I think I’d like to be taken a little more seriously.”

Dorothy turned to Stephen. “Is this true?”

“Well... I.... I guess?” Stephen knew he was in for it now. But stupidly, he decided to double down and make it much much worse. “But she should be adopted. Look at her. All pathetic and tiny and cute. She can’t even look after herself. Littles are so stupid and should be regressed. They shouldn’t even have a say in anything. They should all be adopted. Maybe I’ll adopt her or something!”

I’ve seen this before, betweeners can let the power of not being a little go to their head. They aren’t littles, sure, but Amazons don’t look at them like they are equal to them. To them they are just a mistake away from being a little in their eyes. So some betweeners try to overcompensate by taking it out on littles so they appear more like an Amazon.

He reached for me aggressively. Big mistake pal.

Charlotte stepped in front of me.

“Oh no you’re not, she’s mine.”

I hate to say it, but she was slightly scaring me at this point. Her possessiveness was... nice? Which confused me and that is a whole other chain of thoughts for another time.

It just scared me to think that she could get this possessive and baby crazy at any moment and suddenly decide to adopt me. So far she had treated me with respect, but we’ve all seen it, an Amazon just gets these urges to be a mother, to adopt a little, and next they’re breastfeeding a poor defenceless little and keeping them as their baby. Honestly I better start to look out for leaky breasts from Charlotte. Although by then it may already be too late...

What came next was both terrifying and satisfying. Charlotte had taken enough shit from this guy. She grabbed his hand, the one he was using to try and grab me, pulled him away from me, dragging him across the store with me in tow, using her height and strength difference against him.

Finding the nearest seat, she sat down, pulling him over her lap with his arse sticking up in the air. Seeing him on her lap, you could see just how obvious of a betweener he was, Charlie was massive compared to this little brat.

She yanked down his pants, leaving his bare butt on display for the rest of the store to see. Sadly we seemed to be the only customers at this point, because I would have loved to have seen everyone laugh at this kid for what he did to me, my feet were still hurting!

“You clearly aren’t mature enough to act like an adult, let alone take care of a little.”

*Smack*

You could hear it echo through the store. I am glad it wasn’t me getting the spanking, because that sounded like it hurt, a lot. It was quickly followed by a machine gun of swats to this guy’s butt.

“Excuse me Ma’am, what are you doing with my employee?” Dorothy had caught up, her obvious age slowing her down.

“Your employee obviously has a serious case of Maturosis. If he thinks, as a betweener, he can just act like that and try to steal a potentially adopted little without first finding out if she was, then he has another thing coming. Don’t you agree?”

‘Charlotte was in full control of this situation. I’m just going to remain quiet. Remind me to never get on her bad side.’

“Honestly... yes.” Dorothy sighed.

==========================================================

Thanks for reading the latest chapter! Please leave comments and feedback, I love reading your comments and theories! I hope everyone is enjoying it so far.

I'll post one more this week, maybe two if I get impatient.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yup now it's clear. I am afraid of Charlie.

She is definitely extremely dominant but she has also betrayed herself in two places.

Liv would be wise to break off contact when she is safe again. Because Charlie definitely wants her as her little girl.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't care, I want Liv to end up with Charlie, but Charlie could be a nice mom who lets Liv continue to work for Malcolm.

I'm curious to see what will happen to the employee now. Doesn't he have an Amazon girlfriend? And didn't he try to persuade her to adopt a Little? Well then he will be adopted now.

Also seriously these shoes with spikes. They are also available in real life for Kink games. That would actually be a no go for me.

• Like 1