LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

You could always surgically remove Liv's hand and then use nanites to reattach the hand afterwards. Although if the kidnapper wants a crawling and helpless baby just like Madison, it probably doesn't matter if she's missing a hand.

Was that too dark? I thought it was a little evil.

But anyway yes Charlie is rich that is probably the best you could get for money.

Dark evil, scary all of them! It won’t be that hard to remove the bracelet with the right tools and once it is off Liv can be taken anywhere where she can’t be tracked, even out of the country to one of the less enlightened nearby countries where littles have no rights or grown up privileges.

While it might not happen in this story I can see this as a huge risk for the future when Liv is taken, knocked out with an anaesthetic, the bracelet removed, her hair colour changed and contacts used to change her eye colour, disguised as a toddler and whisked out of the county on a false passport by her new parents who have been watching her every move since Rose Woods published her book and exposed cute little Liv to the risk of being taken, perhaps they were even in the restaurant when Liv walked though to her table with Charlie?

52 minutes ago, Traycie said:

Dark evil, scary all of them! It won’t be that hard to remove the bracelet with the right tools and once it is off Liv can be taken anywhere where she can’t be tracked, even out of the country to one of the less enlightened nearby countries where littles have no rights or grown up privileges.

While it might not happen in this story I can see this as a huge risk for the future when Liv is taken, knocked out with an anaesthetic, the bracelet removed, her hair colour changed and contacts used to change her eye colour, disguised as a toddler and whisked out of the county on a false passport by her new parents who have been watching her every move since Rose Woods published her book and exposed cute little Liv to the risk of being taken, perhaps they were even in the restaurant when Liv walked though to her table with Charlie?

I like you you are just as evil and mean as I am.

I was waiting for that question and no I didn’t pick up on it. Great little trick! I am laughing because of your comment about no one grabbing on to it. 

13 hours ago, Traycie said:

It'd be pretty tough to get it off, even with the right tools. It's custom made, and remember that their tech and materials are way more advanced than anything we know of.

Plus it'd tell Charlie exactly where Liv is before they could get it off her. And I wouldn't want to stand between Charlie and her love.

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

You're both as bad as each other!

12 hours ago, TerranV said:

Congratulations to them!

And fuck the rest of the people there if they don't like it.

I expect this is going to be all over the news.

? thanks for the comment!

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I was waiting for that question and no I didn’t pick up on it. Great little trick! I am laughing because of your comment about no one grabbing on to it. 

Eeeeeee I'm so glad it was a surprise to everyone! ?

*happy wiggles*

On 7/10/2021 at 10:57 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

walked through the hallway. The architecture was fascinating, the decor absolutely gorgeous. Everything was in red and black, and so modern! Like this is the kind of place you’d see in movies with rich people. The lighting and everything... I made a mental note to remember all this and enjoy it, I’m not sure if I’d ever be back in a place like this.

Ok I know what's happening that box from earlier that Madison stole and Charlie recovered...

On 7/10/2021 at 10:57 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I... L... L... Y... O... U... M... A... R... R... Y... M... E...

‘The book! The start of our story! The note she left in that! W!’

I looked up, my heart aflutter, tears forming in my eyes, to see my girlfriend on one knee by the side of the table with a beautiful silver ring in her hand.

“Took you long enough. You’ve had those notes for weeks now. Well, will you?”

I dove out of the booster seat into Charlie’s arms and hugged her.

“YES! OF COURSE I WILL! OF COURSE I’LL MARRY YOU!”

OH FUCK THEY DID IT!!! XD I was waiting for this!!!

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Just wait for the next chapter. They're in a busy restaurant and they just got engaged in front of a bunch of Amazons... ?

Bring it! *sits on the roof outside in my "dark avenger" outfit with a telemetry-scoped mass rifle* ?? I will protect these two to If I have to take down an entire government! *proceeds to eat all the scenery as I monologue.....*

12 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

What box?

Trying to remember what chapter it was in.... But I think win Liv was grabbed she had an engagement ring on her and Madison left it as a taunt... But I could have misread things completely....

20 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Trying to remember what chapter it was in.... But I think win Liv was grabbed she had an engagement ring on her and Madison left it as a taunt... But I could have misread things completely....

Didn't Charlie have the engagement ring and show it to Eva at the meeting about saving Liv?

9 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:
22 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

You're both as bad as each other!

That’s because we only want Liv to face the reality of her situation. Public option may appear to be changing but that can be a fickle thing, all it will take is a slight shift in the wind direction and the public will be back to where they have been traditionally, change takes a long time, ‘turkeys don’t vote for Thanksgiving’ and because of that the government will regain control keeping the Littles in line, their big supporters marginalised and powerless to influence change.

The global powers also won’t want Livs country ‘coming out’ to give Littles any more rights than they already have, in fact they will be working behind the scenes to claw back what the Littles of Livs country already have with sanctions and other trading restrictions to ensure the world over remains a place where Littles are kept as trophies or surrogate tots for childless amazons. 

No one is talking about the waitress that peed a little in her big girl panties when she was told who the little was there to see. Oh yeah. I’m the only one who noticed what she did. Mmmhmmm. ?

Everyone is just so focused on the engagement that no one saw the waitress blushing. 

10 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

It'd be pretty tough to get it off, even with the right tools. It's custom made, and remember that their tech and materials are way more advanced than anything we know of.

Plus it'd tell Charlie exactly where Liv is before they could get it off her. And I wouldn't want to stand between Charlie and her love.

There is another option open to a Little Trafficer. While use of the mobile network normally prevents a person halting the GPS data transmission it can be achieved through the use of a faraday cage. The trafficer can then remove the sim and load it into another bracket that is locked around the wrist of another unsuspecting little, found passed out at a bar or a homeless little that thinks the bracelet she has been given is a piece of expensive jewellery. With the bait now in place to throw Charlie off the scent it will be too late to stop Liv’s departure from the country by the time Charlie finds where the signal is coming from. Little Liv would be well out of the Country and firmly ensconced in her new life as the tot of a couple of no nonsense Amazon parents for the foreseeable future. 
Charlie would find her in time given her resources and money but it would not be a quick and easy search or extraction. 

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Ok I know what's happening that box from earlier that Madison stole and Charlie recovered...

OH FUCK THEY DID IT!!! XD I was waiting for this!!!

giphy.gif

Bring it! *sits on the roof outside in my "dark avenger" outfit with a telemetry-scoped mass rifle* ?? I will protect these two to If I have to take down an entire government! *proceeds to eat all the scenery as I monologue.....*

? I'm glad you liked it!

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Charlie had the box with the ring in her hand. That's when Linda and Liv's team saw it.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Didn't Charlie have the engagement ring and show it to Eva at the meeting about saving Liv?

Exactly ^_^

36 minutes ago, Traycie said:

That’s because we only want Liv to face the reality of her situation. Public option may appear to be changing but that can be a fickle thing, all it will take is a slight shift in the wind direction and the public will be back to where they have been traditionally, change takes a long time, ‘turkeys don’t vote for Thanksgiving’ and because of that the government will regain control keeping the Littles in line, their big supporters marginalised and powerless to influence change.

The global powers also won’t want Livs country ‘coming out’ to give Littles any more rights than they already have, in fact they will be working behind the scenes to claw back what the Littles of Livs country already have with sanctions and other trading restrictions to ensure the world over remains a place where Littles are kept as trophies or surrogate tots for childless amazons. 

No, you're just being mean.

Liv and her team know the reality. She just got kidnapped and modified. But at some point, you just think 'fuck it'. Especially with public opinion changing.

Look at LGBT rights in our current time. Especially trans rights. Yes, sure, rights could be taken away at any point by the wrong kind of government, but that doesn't stop us living our best lives. I would rather live happily out for a while than to live my entire life in the shadows in fear.

Public opinion towards littles isn't changing, but public opinion towards the relationships between an Amazon and a little is. It's one small step, but it's progress.

And we've seen in multiple stories that some countries are more progressive. What one country decides to do with littles is of no business to others. Some countries are horrible, and allow abuse and all kinds of stuff, some countries make it illegal to adopt littles without consent from them. The country I created is legally middle ground, but socially progressive. Over half the people who have interacted with Liv have been allies. Only a few have been enemies.

22 minutes ago, Guilend said:

No one is talking about the waitress that peed a little in her big girl panties when she was told who the little was there to see. Oh yeah. I’m the only one who noticed what she did. Mmmhmmm. ?

Everyone is just so focused on the engagement that no one saw the waitress blushing. 

You just want to see an Amazon suffer ?

13 minutes ago, Traycie said:

There is another option open to a Little Trafficer. While use of the mobile network normally prevents a person halting the GPS data transmission it can be achieved through the use of a faraday cage. The trafficer can then remove the sim and load it into another bracket that is locked around the wrist of another unsuspecting little, found passed out at a bar or a homeless little that thinks the bracelet she has been given is a piece of expensive jewellery. With the bait now in place to throw Charlie off the scent it will be too late to stop Liv’s departure from the country by the time Charlie finds where the signal is coming from. Little Liv would be well out of the Country and firmly ensconced in her new life as the tot of a couple of no nonsense Amazon parents for the foreseeable future. 
Charlie would find her in time given her resources and money but it would not be a quick and easy search or extraction. 

Yeah that's not going to happen, sorry. This isn't that kind of story.

Their dimension is so far ahead of ours technologically. That fix may work in regards to our tech, but it may not work with theirs.

• Like 2

Seeing an Amazon suffer would be just desserts, for all the Littles that have been tormented. Specially if that Amazon was a tormenter of littles....

32 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Seeing an Amazon suffer would be just desserts, for all the Littles that have been tormented. Specially if that Amazon was a tormenter of littles....

Exactly. Though I just love diaper humiliation. It’s my favorite kink of all time. Especially forced diaper humiliation. 

All this talk about manipulating the bracelet. If it is custom tech then chances are it doesn't have a removable sim card. If their tech is advanced we don't know what it uses to connect. Using a Faraday cage would require the captors to know that it is a tracking bracelet.

With what we have learned so far we will probably hear about the bracelet in future chapters.

Charlie had the ring. She had clutched the small box close to her chest. Then later at the shop ot had fell out? and that is when Eve seen it but no one was told. We didn't even know for sure what it was if I recall, we had to speculate.

19 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

All this talk about manipulating the bracelet. If it is custom tech then chances are it doesn't have a removable sim card. If their tech is advanced we don't know what it uses to connect. Using a Faraday cage would require the captors to know that it is a tracking bracelet.

With what we have learned so far we will probably hear about the bracelet in future chapters.

Charlie had the ring. She had clutched the small box close to her chest. Then later at the shop ot had fell out? and that is when Eve seen it but no one was told. We didn't even know for sure what it was if I recall, we had to speculate.

But speculating is fun.

And if the kidnappers know what kind of bracelet it is, there is still my suggestion to remove the hand.

Yes I'm going, I know that was mean

13 hours ago, Guilend said:

? You do know me ?

??

11 hours ago, Jayme said:

This ^^ I love seeing people who deserve it get their just deserts. But not good people like Charlie!

11 hours ago, Guilend said:

Exactly. Though I just love diaper humiliation. It’s my favorite kink of all time. Especially forced diaper humiliation. 

? I only usually like forced humiliation when it comes to people who deserve it or enjoy it.

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

^^^^ This! Thank you! To everyone else, it'd just look like a silver bracelet. No one would know that it's a tracking device. It's custom made and high tech.

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

But speculating is fun.

And if the kidnappers know what kind of bracelet it is, there is still my suggestion to remove the hand.

Yes I'm going, I know that was mean

They won't know what kind of bracelet it is. And even if they remove the hand, Charlie will know where Liv is.

• Like 1

Chapter 58: She said yes!

I kissed her lips and she spun me around.

As Charlie held me in her arms, I saw the looks of confusion on the other patrons’ faces.

My anxiety surfaced and I buried my face in Charlie’s chest.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?”

“People are staring. Anxiety bad.”

Charlie looked at everyone staring at us.

Then the unexpected happened.

Everyone started clapping and cheering.

They were actually cheering and congratulating us, an Amazon and a little getting engaged.

I never would have thought it possible.

Then one of the patrons, some older, stuck up bitch, stood up at her table. And I could sense disgust radiating from her.

“Just what on earth was that nonsense?” she sneered.

The crowd went silent suddenly.

“Excuse me?” Charlie replied. She sounded like she was ready to fight.

“You can’t marry a little. Amazons can’t even date littles. It’s just... wrong.”

“Wha...” Charlie was quickly cut off by someone else standing up from their seat at a nearby table.

“Why don’t you just shut the fuck up? Don’t you understand, that’s Rose Woods!” they cried out at the older woman.

“Rose Wo... Wait, the woman who did that thing on GLC?”

“Yeah, and the one who wrote about being in a relationship with a little, haven’t you seen it on the news?” another patron joined in the conversation.

Both Charlie and I felt like outsiders to a conversation that was initially directed at us.

“I heard some nonsense about it, yes.” The older woman was obviously outnumbered at this point.

“Well shut the fuck up grandma! They love each other. Read the book, you’ll see!” Shouted some guy at the back.

The person who first defended us got out from their booth and walked over to us.

“Sorry to bother you Miss Woods, but I had to come over and tell you just how amazing your book was!”

“You...you’re welcome.” Charlie managed to splutter out, a bit surprised.

“Miss Woods, you opened my eyes to how adult littles are treated.”

My hopes started rising for the future of littles as this young woman talked.

Sure, some of them belong in nappies, and a lot should be regressed, but the hardships and trials you two went through? You two belong together. L, I assume? You have my respect.” She said, looking at me.

“Umm... thanks?”

‘Well, I guess you can’t win them all. At least she’s more open to our relationship. Maybe more feel like that.’

The angry woman wouldn’t be silenced at this point.

“Well I certainly didn’t pay to see this ridiculousness whilst I eat.”

That’s when the whole restaurant started booing at her and telling her to get out.

The woman grabbed her purse and left, pulling her husband along with her.

“Sorry for that, I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening! And congratulations!” said the woman who had first defended us, before returning to her seat.

The restaurant went back to its normal service, everyone focusing on posting photos and videos on social media whilst eating their food.

I was dreading to see what things they were posting, but at least it should be mostly positive?

Sitting back down in the booster seat, I started to calm down and relax.

Charlie sat down opposite me.

“Well that was... exciting.” Charlie said, rolling her eyes.

“We were expecting something. What I wasn’t expecting was all that support!”

“I know, right? But it was nice. And now, we can have a nice relaxing meal together.”

“Hehehe. You proposed to me.”

“I did! But we never put the ring on you, so give me your hand, little missy!”

I reached my hand over the table and Charlie slid the ring on to my finger.

“It’s... it’s beautiful!” I exclaimed.

“Not as beautiful as you darling. My fiancé.” Charlie winked at me.

“Eeeee! I like hearing you say that!”

“I like saying it!”

“But... what about... you know?”

“About what sweetie?” Charlie asked, confused.

“There’s no law saying we can get married.”

Yet.” She quickly interrupted.

“Yet?”

“Just you wait baby, we’ve started something that won’t stop. People are calling out for marriage equality. They just needed an emotional connection and a reason to want it. My book gave them that.”

“It could take years though!”

“Just you wait sweetpea. I think it’ll take a lot less time than you think...”

Just as I was about to ask her more questions, our food arrived.

“Congratulations ladies!” said the waiter. “Complementary champagne, on the house. And as an apology for the rude behaviour of the lady before, dessert tonight will be on the house too.”

“Thank you!” Charlie said, smiling.

Before taking a bite of the delicious meal in front of me, I stopped and thought for a second.

“Charlie? Are you sure this food is safe?”

“I promise it is my love.”

“How can you be sure?”

“I know the chef. She won’t spoil your food, and the staff wouldn’t dare betray her orders.”

“Huh?”

Just as I took my first bite, someone in a chef’s uniform stood beside our table.

“Is it good?” she asked.

“Oh my god, it’s amazing!” I said, looking up to see who exactly was talking to me.

“Hey Liv, congratulations!” said Gwen.

“Wait, you’re the chef here?”

“Did Charlie not tell you? Charlie! You tease!”

Charlie giggled behind her hand, trying to swallow the bite she had just taken.

Gwen pulled up a chair next to me.

“Is it okay if I just sit for a second? Been on my feet the whole evening!”

“No, not at all, as long as you don’t mind if I keep eating, this is delicious!”

“By all means, go ahead! I’m glad you’re enjoying it!”

“So where’s Amber?”

“Oh she’s at the hospital at the moment.”

“Oh god, is she okay?”

“Yeah, no worries, she’s at the hospital you were in! She just started going. She didn’t move in, we managed to talk to that lovely Doctor, Eve. She was okay with her having her sessions in the evening, whilst I’m working, rather than during the day. That way I don’t need a babysitter for her. Apparently she’s doing really well, she’s even started making new  friends. Zoey and... umm... Sarah, is it?”

“Oh she has? That’s fantastic! Sarah is my best friend, and Zoey has been an amazing friend for a while now.”

“Well that’s certainly good to hear! I’m glad she’s in good company then. I’ll have to arrange a play date with the two of you or something! Maybe get Zoey and Sarah along?”

I looked around to see Charlie making some motion towards Gwen.

“Oh sorry. Anyway, must dash, got to get back to the kitchen. Enjoy your dinners ladies, and the dessert will be to die for! I promise!”

Gwen returned back to the kitchen, Charlie and I smiling at each other and getting back to eating.

As promised, dessert was amazing. Gwen made some sort of tiny chocolate wedding cake with two brides on top. One had their bottom half chopped off, probably to represent my height.

“You do realise I’m going to have to get her back for this, right Charlie?”

Charlie was too busy laughing to respond.

That night, Charlie and I went home and celebrated the engagement a bit more... privately. We barely noticed the fireworks going off around the city to signal in the New Year, we were too busy signalling in the New Year in our own way...

-------------------------------------------------

The following few days, we had everyone congratulate us. All our friends knew about the proposal, but they still called to congratulate us.

A few days after that, I decided to check social media for news of our engagement, see what people had posted.

The amount of videos and photos people had taken from that evening... I mean... wow. The love and support online surprised me, most of the comments being messages of support and acceptance. Still didn’t surprise me that a lot of them were still pro-regression, but hey, I decided to take whatever wins I could get.

It was now about half way through January, only a few weeks from my birthday.

Rose Woods had been identified. Charlie was now all over the news, and people knew who she was now. Reporters had tried to get interviews all week, knocking on the door, trying to take photos from outside the house. Honestly... it was a bit intimidating.

I didn’t get chance to be in babyspace whilst the house was being watched constantly. We couldn’t risk it. So the longer this went on, the crankier I got.

After being in such a bad mood for the past couple of days, thankfully my day was brightened when Charlie got off the phone.

“We need to go see Linda.” She said, excitedly.

“Your Judge friend? Why?”

“Just get your coat, we’re heading out.”

“But how will we get past the reporters?”

“I have an idea...”

Charlie walked past the reporters nonchalantly. They didn’t have a clue.

I lay back in the pram, swaddled and completely covered.

Turns out Charlie’s big idea was to put me in the pram, put a wig on her head, slip out the back door, back around the neighbour’s house, and walk right past the group of reporters.

The worst part is...  it worked.

Just as we reached the road, Malcolm’s car was waiting for us.

“Get in, girls!” he waved at us.

Charlie quickly lifted me out of the pram, putting me in the car seat.

Then she got in the back with me, not before throwing the black wig out of the window at the reporters as Malcolm drove off.

Arriving at the Judge’s chambers, we were shown in straight away by an aide.

“Good afternoon Charlotte! Good to see you! And you too Olivia! How are you both?” said Linda.

“Good thanks!” We said in unison.

“So, Charlotte knows why we’re here, but since I know her well, I bet she’s not told you a thing?”

“She likes to surprise me. A lot.” I said, blowing a kiss to my fiancé.

“Well, the government has been inundated with requests for marriage equality between littles and Amazons. All because of your lovely fiancé here. And for the past couple of months, Sam and I have been doing a lot of work making sure this happens. I had to pull a lot of strings too. And I know it’s not perfect, but it’s better than nothing, and it also protects you, Olivia.”

“Huh? What does?”

“The government signed in a bill this afternoon. You two can legally get married now!”

“We can? Oh my god! That’s amazing!” my heart pounded, I was so excited!

“BUT, after all, this is a fairly right-leaning government. They are very anti-little, and they are only doing this because of the public uproar that Charlie’s book caused. They’re doing this for PR, that’s all. So of course, the bill they passed has... conditions.”

“Conditions?” Charlie asked.

“Right. So you two can be legally married. Which not only makes you legally wed, but also makes Olivia unable to be adopted. The downside is, in a way... Charlotte is adopting you Liv.”

“Huh? How?”

“Right, basically, you two will be married. Which means you won’t be able to be legally adopted. Because you technically belong to Charlotte. If you are ever deemed immature by a Judge or a court, Charlie, by law, is automatically your adoptive parent or guardian. She takes custody of you and is responsible for you. Unless you manage to get a maturity ruling of course, in which that case you’ll go back to being legally married. It’s not ideal, but it means you will be married, and if anything happens to you, you can trust Charlie to take care of you.”

“I guess that’s not too bad. I guess this is the government’s way of still shoving it to littles?”

“Pretty much, yes. But you can also look at it as a safety net. You’re safe from adoption, and your wife will be your Mummy until you get deemed an adult by a Judge. And from what I’ve heard, you don’t mind her being Mummy...”

I started blushing.

Not having any baby time over the past week has made me very... vulnerable to any sort of babying.

“But... wait, what about until then? Do I have to stay in the house forever so I don’t get adopted?”

“Ah, no. Don’t worry about that. There is a legal document you two can now sign. It’s basically a legal formal engagement. Yeah, I know it’s unheard of, but in this case, the government wanted every precaution and no legal challenges. So you two sign this today, it formally announces that you’re going to be wed. This will still mean that if anything happens to your maturity before the wedding, you belong to Charlotte, she adopts you automatically. But it does mean you’re safe from adoptions, because again, in essence, you belong to her.”

“They really want to hammer in the belonging-to part, don’t they?”

“Oh yes. And, if god forbid anything happened that caused you to break off the engagement, this contract will be null and void, and Olivia will be free to be adopted by anyone.”

Charlie looked at me.

“Want to sign this sweetie? I know it’s not perfect, but it means you’re safe, and it means we’re bonded to each other. Then when we’re married, it seals it.”

“Without any doubt in my mind.” I responded, smiling at her.

Linda slid the form over, handing us both a pen.

We signed and I got up off the chair and jumped on Charlie’s lap, hugging her.

“Congratulations you two, you are now the first Amazon-Little couple to get registered. When’s the big day?”

“Umm... Charlie?” I asked, looking up at her.

I had no idea, I didn’t even think it would be legal for years. Charlie on the other hand, seemed to have a clue as to what has been going on.

“How about we plan for an October wedding? Around my birthday? We need to make up for last year’s birthday. And gives us plenty of time to... no, wait. That’ll spoil the surprise.”

“Surprise?” I asked.

“Thank you so much Linda, seriously, and I’m so happy that Thomas got his maturity ruling, how are things with your relationship?”

“Oh don’t worry about that Charlotte, we’ll catch up later. I’ll give you a call. You two go have fun and celebrate!”

Charlie lifted me up and carried me out of the Judge’s chambers.

“Charlie? What surprise would that be?”

“Just you wait sweetie, let’s get in the car and take you there.”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the first seven chapters available already of my new story, Witch in Training (Links below to both). It also gives access to my Discord server! Next chapter of Witch in Training on Wednesday.

Get ready for some wedding planning soon! Next chapter tomorrow!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

YAY  ITS NOT A PERFECT WIN FOR THEM BUT ITS CLOSE ENOUGH NOW LIV WONT GET TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this makes me sooooo happy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

This was such a beautiful chapter really.

The setting isn't perfect but at least it protects Liv even though I wonder how it works when someone grabs her she gets checked into the adoption center what does the LSS do when they grab Liv it doesn't stop them from regressing her anyway.

But yes a nice chapter.

Unfortunately I don't know when I will comment next time. Friday at the latest, maybe earlier. Am from tomorrow in the hospital must me once again at the stomach operate. Read I will still be able to write the chapters only will be difficult.
With my luck, the 2 chapters are then the most exciting and I can not give my comments on it. 

32 minutes ago, kerry said:

Good luck with your operation Moon3ye. ??

Thank you.
To quote a conversation with my doctor:

Doctor: Out of 1000 that I do this surgery, only one dies.
Me: Aha okay and which number am I?
Doctor: No. 2.000. Why?
Me: Oh no reason 

Or a quote from my best friend:

Friend: Oh, nothing will happen to you.
Me: How do you know?
Friend: Evil never dies.

But now jokes aside. For my doctor this is a routine operation and therefore everything is fine, he is even one of the leading experts in the field.

• Like 2