LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Cautiously enjoying the past few happy chapters. Can't be too careful for a last minute gut punch lol.

You're safe for now, don't worry! ?

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

❤️

Thanks ?

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A really great chapter.

Yes, such a closet where people just throw everything in but never look, my parents also have there you can hide wonderful things, I do not have such a thing (in a one-room apartment you need every inch of space).

I am a little sad that it seems to be "only" a normal dress, I somehow thought that Liv Charlie has made one of her particularly cute dresses.

The gift from Charlie is very well thought out, also that she wants to give Malcolm as Liv's closest confidant also a key shows how much she has thought about it.

The pills are a great idea, but I wonder if the nanites that are in Liv protect her like an immune system from dangerous changes like Eva told me, why don't they also protect Liv from breast milk? 

Thank you!

Charlie won't be padded or wearing any of Liv's 'little' dresses. I don't want to diminish her Mummy side in front of Liv ? plus the dress was described a while back.

Also the nanites only protect her against other nanites, not hypnosis or breast milk. The Doctor that Madison took her to explained that ? But maybe they could be adapted in the future?

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

Your gifs never fail to make me smile, thanks! ?

49 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

? We never learned her new bears name! Cute chapter, and definitely curious for the next one! 

You'll find out the name next chapter! Very much like me, Liv is terrible at coming up with names for stuffies on the spot, and will need a few days to come up with something good! ?

13 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Awwwww I'm so much more excited for the next chapter I can't wait. It's not me all giddyb?❤️????

Eeeee! I'm glad! ?

I can understand Liv being apprehensive about the tracking bracelet. Charlie definitely means well and all but it can be seen as a bit overprotective. Especially with how it can't simply be removed.

Not that I can blame Charlie for feeling that way. Maybe get a matching one for herself so Liv can track her too.

4 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I can understand Liv being apprehensive about the tracking bracelet. Charlie definitely means well and all but it can be seen as a bit overprotective. Especially with how it can't simply be removed.

Not that I can blame Charlie for feeling that way. Maybe get a matching one for herself so Liv can track her too.

1. Liv is a Little before she met Charlie she was either at her home or in her store because she was always afraid of being kidnapped.

2. now she is either in the shared apartment where she is with Charlie anyway, in the store with Mal or in the apartment/hospital under Eva's supervision. So again it doesn't matter if Charlie knows where she is.

3. Charlie leaves a key in Malcolm's care which she wouldn't do if she was a control freak.

4. yes, Liv should get Charlie one too. 

6 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Business function? Couple? Huh? Sorry I'm confused.

OMG, that is what I get for reading late at night them sleeping on it before making comments in the morning when I see a new chapter of this awesome story!  It wasn’t Liv, it was Emily in Mee’s story ‘Sheltered’ that had become separated at a business function from her girlfriend Joyce. Having read both new chapters then sleeping on it the events have become intermingled before I made the above comment, how weird is that! Two great authors both with stories concerning petite girls and their girlfriends and my neurons have packed both stores into the same brain cells while I was out to in dreamland! 

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

does seem fair

15 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Has anyone else noticed that Madison's death scene seems to be a straight use of "Never Found the Body"?

I actually mentioned that after the event too... I sense she's coming back at some point.

• Like 1

This feels like The Vampire Lestat.

charlie already published this story, but there are written events that take place after that!!  
and don’t say that these chapters are part of the sequel, otherwise you would have made a new title.  

11 hours ago, Traycie said:

OMG, that is what I get for reading late at night them sleeping on it before making comments in the morning when I see a new chapter of this awesome story!  It wasn’t Liv, it was Emily in Mee’s story ‘Sheltered’ that had become separated at a business function from her girlfriend Joyce. Having read both new chapters then sleeping on it the events have become intermingled before I made the above comment, how weird is that! Two great authors both with stories concerning petite girls and their girlfriends and my neurons have packed both stores into the same brain cells while I was out to in dreamland! 

I was thinking you were talking about sheltered as well and then seen the comment was here. You are right, both are great stories.

Liv never opened up gifts from her friends unless I read wrong and she was only talking about the past and not this Christmas and opening them when she was back to adult Liv. My turn for a Blunder?

The way their relationship is I would be okay being in a DD universe if there was one that was safe for all.

Liv could easily design clothing for Amazons. I get her apprehension with the bracelet and another aspect would be that it would he like she is little all the time with Mummy protecting her. She did realize that she never wants to go through what she did again though. Maybe it will be more of a feeling protected feeling.

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Liv could easily design clothing for Amazons. I get her apprehension with the bracelet and another aspect would be that it would he like she is little all the time with Mummy protecting her. She did realize that she never wants to go through what she did again though. Maybe it will be more of a feeling protected feeling.

Im interested in the bracelet, Liv is letting herself again be lulled into a false sense of security thinking the bracelet can’t be removed by anyone except Charlie or Malcolm. It will definitely be designed to be little proof so a little could not remove it and escape from their Momma but unless it is some super secret metal or compound that can’t be cut then any Amazon should be able to have it removed with the right tools, tools that are only available to an Amazon and any Amazon who is on the hunt for a little will no doubt have those tools available to them. Oh you are really are way too trusting aren’t you Little Livvie!

16 hours ago, TerranV said:

That'd be a good idea!

16 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

1. Liv is a Little before she met Charlie she was either at her home or in her store because she was always afraid of being kidnapped.

2. now she is either in the shared apartment where she is with Charlie anyway, in the store with Mal or in the apartment/hospital under Eva's supervision. So again it doesn't matter if Charlie knows where she is.

3. Charlie leaves a key in Malcolm's care which she wouldn't do if she was a control freak.

4. yes, Liv should get Charlie one too. 

Exactly this ^^ ?

15 hours ago, Traycie said:

Haha it's okay, I think we've all done something similar before! ?

15 hours ago, YourFNF said:

does seem fair

I agree!

13 hours ago, Genossin said:

Has anyone else noticed that Madison's death scene seems to be a straight use of "Never Found the Body"?

Thanks for the comment! ?

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I actually mentioned that after the event too... I sense she's coming back at some point.

Thanks for the comment! ?

12 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

This feels like The Vampire Lestat.

charlie already published this story, but there are written events that take place after that!!  
and don’t say that these chapters are part of the sequel, otherwise you would have made a new title.  

I think Charlie is done writing about their relationship. She's done her part for the cause. I just felt like it was a cute nod to the title of my story that she'd pick the same name for hers.

12 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great update! 

Thank you! ?

4 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I was thinking you were talking about sheltered as well and then seen the comment was here. You are right, both are great stories.

Liv never opened up gifts from her friends unless I read wrong and she was only talking about the past and not this Christmas and opening them when she was back to adult Liv. My turn for a Blunder?

The way their relationship is I would be okay being in a DD universe if there was one that was safe for all.

Aww thank you!

I never included the part about opening the adult presents, only the ones she got from Charlie. There was nothing special from her friends, just usual boring adulty things adults get for each other ?

I think if I was in Liv's position, I would accept the bracelet. The sooner Charlie can find her if she's taken, the less damage her potential kidnappers can do. And as others have pointed it out, she doesn't really go anywhere at this point anyway.

2 hours ago, Traycie said:

Im interested in the bracelet, Liv is letting herself again be lulled into a false sense of security thinking the bracelet can’t be removed by anyone except Charlie or Malcolm. It will definitely be designed to be little proof so a little could not remove it and escape from their Momma but unless it is some super secret metal or compound that can’t be cut then any Amazon should be able to have it removed with the right tools, tools that are only available to an Amazon and any Amazon who is on the hunt for a little will no doubt have those tools available to them. Oh you are really are way too trusting aren’t you Little Livvie!

It would be tamper proof, and send out a signal to Charlie if any attempt to remove it was being made. Remember Charlie is very wealthy, she could easily afford to get a custom made bracelet for Liv, meaning the only way to remove it would be to cut through it, which would be difficult.

23 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

It would be tamper proof, and send out a signal to Charlie if any attempt to remove it was being made. Remember Charlie is very wealthy, she could easily afford to get a custom made bracelet for Liv, meaning the only way to remove it would be to cut through it, which would be difficult.

You could always surgically remove Liv's hand and then use nanites to reattach the hand afterwards. Although if the kidnapper wants a crawling and helpless baby just like Madison, it probably doesn't matter if she's missing a hand.

Was that too dark? I thought it was a little evil.

But anyway yes Charlie is rich that is probably the best you could get for money.

26 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

You could always surgically remove Liv's hand and then use nanites to reattach the hand afterwards. Although if the kidnapper wants a crawling and helpless baby just like Madison, it probably doesn't matter if she's missing a hand.

Was that too dark? I thought it was a little evil.

But anyway yes Charlie is rich that is probably the best you could get for money.

that's why i am a fan of collars and tamper proof necklaces in this dimension your target is no good to you dead and headless.

Chapter 57: New Year's Eve

The rest of the festive season was quiet.

It always is between Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve. The usual sales started, people returning and exchanging gifts, all that normal stuff. Or at least I heard so on the news. I still hadn’t been out the house since I moved back in with Charlie. Part of me was still scared to go out, but also now that I was working from home and sending the designs to the shop digitally, I didn’t need to go out anywhere.

Most days I just lay on the sofa playing Witches and Warlocks 2, snuggling with my giant teddy bear that I had named Eira, watching movies, or reading. I started watching the news a bit more, especially now that Charlie’s book was still being talked about and inspiring debates in society.

Every day, Charlie would make sure I had some big girl time AND some baby time. I was feeding three times a day on average. With the help of Eve’s pills, we could safely breastfeed and I felt no long term side effects, whilst still enjoying the bond with my Mummy.

I did find, however, that even when I was being a big girl, I stayed in nappies most of the time. Sure, I had healed from the accident, and the milk did nothing to me other than an hour of lost bladder control... but even as a big girl, I still enjoyed wearing them. It was so much more comfortable, and so much easier than using Charlie’s Amazon sized toilet.

Only downside to this was that Charlie insisted that only an ‘adult’ was allowed to change my nappies, even if I was being a big girl. Some nonsense about me ‘not being an adult’.

She loved teasing me and my baby side.

-------------------------------------------------

But now, it was afternoon on New Year’s Eve, and I was sat on the sofa, playing my game. I was alone; Charlie had gone out to do some ‘errands’. I didn’t question it further, I just figured I’d get some time to carry on my game. I was so close to beating it!

Charlie walked in the front door, out of breath.

“Charlie? You okay? You look knackered!” I said.

“Yeah, just... ooof. I need a sit down for a minute.”

“Well relax, let’s just snuggle up for the evening, order takeaway, and maybe get an early night. New Year is a waste of time anyway.”

“Hff..... ughh... one second...” Charlie quickly caught her breath, before walking over and standing in front of me.

I quickly paused my game, looking up at my girlfriend.

“Not this year it’s not. Get up. Get ready. And I mean fancy ready. I’ve booked a table somewhere fancy. We’re going out for a meal.”

Fancy? Are you sure? After last time...”

“Last time can kiss my arse. I’m taking my girlfriend out tonight. You’re an adult. I’m an adult. I’m taking my girlfriend for a fancy dinner at some fancy restaurant. We are not hiding our relationship any longer.”

“Are you sure? That’s very risky. That’s something I’d do, and I can’t always be trusted to make the sensible decision!”

“Look at the news, most of the country is accepting of our relationship, and they don’t even know who we are! Sure, a lot of them talk about how you should be regressed, but fuck them! I am in love with my girlfriend and I want to show her off to the world.”

She took a deep breath.

“Rose Woods needs to go.”

“Wait... are you implying...?”

“Yes baby. As long as you’re okay with it? I’m sick of hiding who I am, my wealth, my passion for helping littles, and most importantly, I’m sick of hiding my love for you. I want to take you out tonight, and I want people to see how proud I am to be with you. Fuck the haters!”

“I... I mean I guess I’m okay with it, as long as you understand the risks? It wasn’t that long since I got kidnapped... I’m a bit hesitant. But at the same time, I can’t keep hiding away in here.”

“We’ve got your bracelet if anything happens, and this time I won’t be caught off guard. Madi... she is gone. Look Liv... I know it’s a very risky, probably stupid plan... but have a good feeling about tonight. Do you trust me?”

“Always. If you think we should, then let’s do it. But what am I going to wear? How fancy?”

“Very. I know what I’ll be wearing!”

“So what’s the plan?”

“Well... that bit is a surprise my love. You need to be ready by 8 though, okay? Malcolm will come pick you up and take you to the place.”

“Wait... what? What about you?”

“I’ve got some stuff to sort out first...”

Charlie grabbed some stuff and left the house, giving me a kiss on the cheek before she left.

“Oh and read the note in the bedroom!”

-------------------------------------------------

It was now 8pm. I had finished getting ready, and was just waiting for Malcolm to pick me up.

I had picked out a gorgeous long black dress, high heels, and a silver necklace to match the bracelet I had on. My ashen blonde hair was curled and ran down my shoulders. If I was just half a dozen feet taller, I’d look like any other attractive Amazon going out for a fancy meal. Not a hint of me was babyish, I even forwent the nappy and instead wore a slutty little thing I had been saving for a special occasion. I wasn’t going to give any Amazon any ammo to use against me. Not tonight.

‘I trust her. She’ll keep me safe. And I agree with her, we can’t keep living in the shadows, sneaking around.’

I could feel my passion rise and my blood boil as I psyched myself up for tonight, especially for any potential confrontations. Since everything with that bitch, I had shut myself off even more from the world, but seeing Charlie’s passion, her love... I was ready to fight for it too.

Whilst getting ready, I quickly glanced at the note she left me. She told me to bring the book she gave me and the notes. Thankfully I kept them all together, with the notes in a little pocket inside the book. I’d make sure I never lost any of them.

I heard a car horn and I quickly dashed outside.

I say dash... I hadn’t worn heels in forever. It was more of a quick stumble.

Locking up behind me, Malcolm opened the car door and I saw a booster seat.

Malcolm smiled.

“Damn girl! You clean up well. Charlie is going to struggle to keep her mouth closed. Now, get in. We’ll risk it with the booster. You’re nearly at the cut off for using one anyway and I’ll deal with the consequences if we get caught. Can’t let you turn up for your fancy dinner date in a car seat!”

“Thanks Mal!” I said, quickly shuffling myself up onto the booster seat, strapping myself in for the first time ever.

We got to the restaurant at 8.30, which according to Mal, was right on time.

Shuffling my bum out of the booster, landing on the pavement, Mal shouted back at me.

“Have fun tonight. Take no shit. We’re all so proud of you and we’ve all got your back.”

“Thanks Mal. Have a good evening!”

He waved as I walked towards the entrance. I figured he was making sure I got in safely before he drove off.

Reaching the front door, the doorman stopped me.

“Sorry Miss, no unaccompanied littles allowed. Come back with a parent or guardian.”

“But I’m expected?”

“Wait, oh! Sorry! Are you Miss Williams companion? May I get your name for clarification?”

“Olivia Clarke.”

“Ah, yes Miss. Sorry about the confusion. Miss Williams is expecting you. Please ask for her when you talk to the hostess.

He opened the door for me and I walked in.

This place was fancy. Like... holy crap, ‘elite status’ fancy. This was ‘tiny food portion’ fancy. I never thought I’d ever come to a place like this.

I walked through the hallway. The architecture was fascinating, the decor absolutely gorgeous. Everything was in red and black, and so modern! Like this is the kind of place you’d see in movies with rich people. The lighting and everything... I made a mental note to remember all this and enjoy it, I’m not sure if I’d ever be back in a place like this.

Walking up to the hostess’ podium, I was greeted by a stern face.

“Umm, who let the little in?” the hostess said, with a hint of disgust in her voice.

A server quickly ran over and whispered something in her ear.

“Oh shi.... Sorry Miss. I assume you’re here with Miss Williams?” her face turned from disgust to fear.

“Yes. I’ve been told she’s expecting me?”

“She is. Would you like to follow me? I’ll show you to your table.”

I saw the hostess retract her hand when she realised just how she was treating me. She was going to offer her hand to walk me there, like a child, but she quickly changed her behaviour and walked ahead of me slightly.

Following her up the stairs, she proceeded to walk past a bunch of tables full of customers.

And they couldn’t keep their eyes off me.

‘Probably because I look so gorgeous!’ I joked to myself, knowing full well the real reason they were all staring at me.

I heard whispers from the tables I passed.

“What is a little doing here? And dressed like that?”

“I don’t know, but she looks stunning. For a little I mean.”

“What the hell is going on? I didn’t pay to be sat near a little! What if they start crying?”

Getting fed up with the hateful comments, I coughed ‘fuck you’ into my arm.

“What was that Miss?” The hostess turned around.

“Oh nothing, just a bit of a cough. I’m okay thank you.”

“Just through here, there you go Miss, Miss Williams is over by that table there. Have a good evening!”

We were now on the balcony. A gentle breeze cooled the air. The lamps kept the outside of the restaurant at a perfect temperature, even for winter.

And over at the edge of the balcony, at a single table for two, was my girlfriend.

My beautiful girlfriend.

She wore the dress I had made for her. And as predicted, she looked amazing in it.

I was awestruck.

“Good evening my love!” she cried out from the other side of the balcony.

Everyone around us looked towards her, then towards me.

I felt everyone’s eyes on me at this point and my cheeks burned.

Anxiety was getting bad.

I wanted to retreat.

But no. Fuck the haters.

I straightened up and confidently walked over to the table my girlfriend was sat at, climbing up on to the booster seat that was waiting for me.

“What... what’s this all about?” I asked nervously.

“You’re my princess. I want to treat you like one. I want to show you the best night out of your life, and I don’t care who sees or what they think. Now, how are you feeling?”

“N.n..n... nervous.”

“It’s okay sweetheart.” She held my hand in hers and suddenly everything felt better. Not fixed, just more manageable.

“What did you say to the staff? They seemed... on edge.”

“I told them who I was.”

“Wait... you mean?”

“Yup. I watched it spreading through the restaurant. You can see the faces of each table change when the news reached their ears. I knew the servers wouldn’t be able to keep their little mouths shut. But forget about them baby. You’re here now, and we’re going to enjoy our meal. If anyone tries anything, I’ve even brought along some additional help.”

Charlie pointed to the other side of the balcony. Michael stood out of sight, but smiled and nodded at me as our eyes crossed.

“Now, enjoy yourself. I’ve ordered for us, if you’re okay with that?”

“Of course. You know what I like and don’t like.”

“Now Liv. Did you do as I asked?”

“Umm, oh wait! You mean the book? Yeah, I brought it.”

“And the notes?”

“Uh huh. They never leave the book. I never want to lose them.”

“Well hand it here.”

I pulled the book out of my bag and handed it her.

She took the notes out of the little pocket and placed them on the table in front of us.

She slipped a similar piece of paper across the table, one that wasn’t one of the notes.

Looking down, I opened it up.

When I was first STARTING to get to know you, even then I knew I loved you.

No amount of LETTERS can describe my love for you.

I love you Olivia. You are always IN my thoughts.

You have brought peace and ORDER to my once scattered and directionless life.

Don’t ever forget the start of our story.

‘Huh? Wait! Has she come up with a riddle for me? A puzzle? I mean... it’s quite simple. Starting letters in order. So wait... order that I got them in I assume?’

I quickly arranged the notes, positioning them in the order I got them. Reading the first letters of each message, I spelled out some form of message.

I... L... L... Y... O... U... M... A... R... R... Y... M... E...

‘The book! The start of our story! The note she left in that! W!’

I looked up, my heart aflutter, tears forming in my eyes, to see my girlfriend on one knee by the side of the table with a beautiful silver ring in her hand.

“Took you long enough. You’ve had those notes for weeks now. Well, will you?”

I dove out of the booster seat into Charlie’s arms and hugged her.

“YES! OF COURSE I WILL! OF COURSE I’LL MARRY YOU!”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the first six chapters available already of my new story, Witch in Training (Links below to both). It also gives access to my Discord server! Next chapter of Witch in Training Sunday.

??❤️?️‍??

None of you noticed it from the notes in chapter 53, which made me happy. ?

Next chapter Monday!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

ok you have my bawling more then i ever have i thank you for it. Just when i didnt think it could get anymore beautiful you outdid yourself its amazing..... i love love love love love love love it i can't wait for the rest now

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

(Now to deal with the haters though... too much story left, so I know it's going to be rough...)

Edit: That was clever and I didn't catch it... Had to go back. Sly authoress you! ?

What of course I noticed it I just did not want to spoil the others.

No joking aside I had actually copied out the notes and looked to see if they made a poem or if there was something interesting inside that could be solved later. 

But I did not find that.

But like others said: There are people who don't like it, see how the staff reacted to Liv before they found out who she is, I'm just waiting for something else to go wrong and if LSS tries something again.

I am really curious how it will go on.

4 hours ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

ok you have my bawling more then i ever have i thank you for it. Just when i didnt think it could get anymore beautiful you outdid yourself its amazing..... i love love love love love love love it i can't wait for the rest now

Awwww ? thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

(Now to deal with the haters though... too much story left, so I know it's going to be rough...)

Edit: That was clever and I didn't catch it... Had to go back. Sly authoress you! ?

Hehehe thank you! I was so happy that no one had noticed it!

Only a few more surprises in store ?

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

What of course I noticed it I just did not want to spoil the others.

No joking aside I had actually copied out the notes and looked to see if they made a poem or if there was something interesting inside that could be solved later. 

But I did not find that.

But like others said: There are people who don't like it, see how the staff reacted to Liv before they found out who she is, I'm just waiting for something else to go wrong and if LSS tries something again.

I am really curious how it will go on.

Just wait for the next chapter. They're in a busy restaurant and they just got engaged in front of a bunch of Amazons... ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Wow I didn’t see that coming. I’m speechless. ❤️

Yay! ?

13 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Just wait for the next chapter. They're in a busy restaurant and they just got engaged in front of a bunch of Amazons... ?

While Charlie has money and power she isn’t the Amazon Government. If any laws have been broken both of our protagonists will need to be held to account for their actions and pay the price for their holier than thou attitudes. Charlie has taken a huge risk, over time she may be able to sway some of the people’s opinions through her writing and media work which will now follow given she has outed herself as Rose Williams, but as we have seen from the restaurant customers there are always going to be plenty of Amazon’s who still only see Littles as objects to be infantilised. 

14 minutes ago, Jayme said:

I knew there was something special with those notes.....

Awesomeness I'm sure will ensue!

Hehe ? Thanks for the comment!

1 minute ago, Traycie said:

While Charlie has money and power she isn’t the Amazon Government. If any laws have been broken both of our protagonists will need to be held to account for their actions and pay the price for their holier than thou attitudes. Charlie has taken a huge risk, over time she may be able to sway some of the people’s opinions through her writing and media work which will now follow given she has outed herself as Rose Williams, but as we have seen from the restaurant customers there are always going to be plenty of Amazon’s who still only see Littles as objects to be infantilised. 

She isn't the government, but she also hasn't broken any laws going out and proposing like that. Neither of them have. And they may know her as Rose Woods now, but that doesn't mean anything. Just means people are probably less likely to risk anything with her, knowing her power and influence after the GLC scandal. The news is already reporting that public opinion is changing, at least regarding Amazons and Littles having relationships.

You'll just have to wait until next chapter to see how everyone reacts ?