LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got to read the 3 chapters at once as I got behind. That was a blessing in disguise!

I didn't catch that she chose the name I had read it as it was a chosen name so I was thinking her parents had chose it. No matter what the people that know supported her and never showed an ounce of judgment in the previous chapters.

Even though she may not want to be babies I suspect Charlie's mother instincts may kick in. A lot depends on how long it takes the nanites and Eve to get her mobility back to normal. I still think Charlie will still tease her no matter the outcome. It will take Liv a while to heal emotionally, probably longer than the physical healing.

Those three chapters were a pleasure to read.

15 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good to know Liv is alive and... kinda well. I'm sure Eve will fix her up.

Part of me wishes Madison survived if only to suffer legal consequences fo her actions. 

Not expecting that to be the reason for the nanites. 

? It makes me really happy to see I can still surprise people!

14 hours ago, TheJ said:

I was expecting the doc to break the news that Liv ended up paralysed, although even that could have likely been fixed with nanites. If not, it could have been a lot for her to process.

I'm beginning to sense a happily ever after fairytale ending, but I'm still curious to see this through.

Thanks for the comment!

14 hours ago, kerry said:

I had NO idea! But I'm so very, very happy: most (if not all) of the major characters in these stories whose sex has been changed had it done to them. It's wonderful to meet someone who was transgender before she transitioned. ?

? Thank you! That means a lot to me. I too had noticed that, and wanted to write a trans character who didn't have it forced on them in this dimension, whilst also not focusing too much on the fact that they are trans. Hence why you only find out this late on, despite little hints throughout. I didn't want it to be main focus of her story and personality.

13 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I love this section.

So purely theoretically what would happen to them if I beat them to an invalid, so purely theoretically.

Absolutely entertaining. 

And that threat from the LSS man old falter how stupid some people can be.

I must have re-read this chapter 10 times just because of that paragraph.

I celebrate it so hard.

She is an adult: But yes but no but yes. That doesn't work *Amazon Exe stop working* That's how I imagine it in the brain of the LSS official,  

Thank you ? I am quite proud of that part. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

9 hours ago, Jayme said:

I have a hypothesis, but I'm not gonna say anything because i don't want to spoil the next chapter if I'm correct.. I believe I know who did what, yet like the game Clue I'm gonna wait and see If I'm correct.

I'm looking forward to hearing it! But I'd be surprised if you get it. ?

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I still like you but just more annoyed with the cliffhanger I think! Love how everyone is catching up and that there are more questions. Great chapter 

I still like you but just more annoyed with the cliffhanger I think! Love how everyone is catching up and that there are more questions. Great chapter 

Yay! Oh there are plenty more questions. And even more will be asked as the story progresses.

3 hours ago, square_duck said:

" I wasn't born Olivia"....

Oy vey!!! *facepalm*....

Is that a good or a bad facepalm? ?

3 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I got to read the 3 chapters at once as I got behind. That was a blessing in disguise!

I didn't catch that she chose the name I had read it as it was a chosen name so I was thinking her parents had chose it. No matter what the people that know supported her and never showed an ounce of judgment in the previous chapters.

Even though she may not want to be babies I suspect Charlie's mother instincts may kick in. A lot depends on how long it takes the nanites and Eve to get her mobility back to normal. I still think Charlie will still tease her no matter the outcome. It will take Liv a while to heal emotionally, probably longer than the physical healing.

Those three chapters were a pleasure to read.

Aww thank you! I love hearing things like this. I'm really happy that people are enjoying my story so much!

Yeah there are a few little hints throughout the story that point towards this chapter's big reveal. I wanted to give her supportive friends and family, as I know how rare it can be, and with the other difficulties in this universe, I wanted to give her a break.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Oh and good news, my patreon got accepted! It's all up and running, I'll post it and my new story on Sunday ?

• Like 2

Did they find Madison's body is she really did.

Oliver didn't tell Charlie what Madison did to her when they broke into the house

or what she was doing to her before she kicked the can into the fire place.

I'm very happy Liv is still alive and she is with Charlie. ?

I am fully aware that you also need a break. And I'm also aware that here in the last few days was really busy.

BUT am I the only one it bugs that today nothing new comes? The stories is SO incredibly GOOD. 

2 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Did they find Madison's body is she really did.

Oliver didn't tell Charlie what Madison did to her when they broke into the house

or what she was doing to her before she kicked the can into the fire place.

I'm very happy Liv is still alive and she is with Charlie. ?

They didn't tell Olivia much, but this was just after she woke up.

Olivia didn't get much opportunity to tell her anything either.

Still another chapter in the hospital to go yet ?

5 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I am fully aware that you also need a break. And I'm also aware that here in the last few days was really busy.

BUT am I the only one it bugs that today nothing new comes? The stories is SO incredibly GOOD. 

I've been posting one or two chapters every day for a week or so now. I just felt like I should slow it down now the really anxiety inducing part is over. I was only posting every day for people's benefit.

BUT from Sunday you'll have a new chapter of one of my stories nearly every single day!

Monday: Little in Love

Tuesday: Little in Love

Wednesday: New story

Thursday: Little in Love

Friday: Day off

Saturday: Little in Love

Sunday: New story

So hopefully that will satisfy your need for a new chapter. Provided that you enjoy my second story as much as this one of course ?

Also I haven't managed to write a single chapter since Sunday, I need to get back into writing. Today I took a bit of a break and figured out and detailed the next 3 stories I'm planning on writing ?

• Like 5

To echo what others have said, it's nice to see a DD story getting away from GCS as a punishment or requirement. Even if it makes me sorrier for Liv, to imagine her being like I am.

The cliffhanger is not resolved until Charlie is holding her again, so I'm still pouty!

I hope gentle holding will be good- I'm the sort of autistic who craves pressure, of the sort that comes from a good solid hold, and I'd love to see Liv be able to associate being held with safety still, or again.

10 minutes ago, Genossin said:

To echo what others have said, it's nice to see a DD story getting away from GCS as a punishment or requirement. Even if it makes me sorrier for Liv, to imagine her being like I am.

The cliffhanger is not resolved until Charlie is holding her again, so I'm still pouty!

I hope gentle holding will be good- I'm the sort of autistic who craves pressure, of the sort that comes from a good solid hold, and I'd love to see Liv be able to associate being held with safety still, or again.

Not sure much pressure but I love touch, especially when I don't feel up to talking/am low energy. Sucks that it's hard for me to get close to people

Chapter 52: Identity

“What do you mean you weren’t born Olivia? Who were you born as?”

“I wasn’t born a girl.”

“Wait... oh. OH!”

Charlie looked to the side of the room, in complete shock.

“I’m sorry I never told you.”

“So you’re...?”

“Trans? Yeah.”

“And you were born a boy?”

“Yup. Just don’t ask what my name was. It’s dead to me and it should stay buried.”

“Don’t worry, I understand. I can’t believe I... wait so...?”

“The nanites were created by someone I used to know. They changed everything about me. And I mean everything. To a point where I was biologically identical to someone who was born a girl.”

“So your...?”

“Hair, body, skeleton, fat distribution, body hair, breasts, and... you know.”

“So you’re just a woman now?”

“Yup. I can even get pregnant and have kids. It’s as if I was born the correct gender.”

“When did you know?”

“From a young age. My parents, Luigi, Eliana and Sarah are the only ones who know. As well as the one who created the nanites. I was going to medically transition when I was 18, but couldn’t find anyone I could trust who could give me the nanites I needed to do so. Most would have just regressed and sold me or adopted me. And then there’s the fact their nanites wouldn’t have changed me at a cellular level. Not like hers. When she offered me the chance, I took it without hesitation.”

Charlie exhaled, letting all the tension out of her body.

“I love you Liv.”

“Charlie?”

“You have been through so much. And don’t worry about this changing anything. It changes nothing other than the respect I have for you. You are the strongest person I know, and I can’t believe the stuff you’ve been through. And I love you with all my heart.”

“I... love you too.”

For some reason, the words rang hollow inside me.

“We’ll be home in no time sweetie and we can get back to normal.” She smiled at me.

“I... don’t know if I can.”

“Huh?”

“Charlie... I think I may need some time apart. I’m sorry... I...”

“You want to break up?”

The silence grew uncomfortable the longer I didn’t answer.

Every second felt like an hour.

I looked at Charlie’s beautiful face, her expression quickly turning from excitement and passionate to... well to dread and sadness.

“I...” I looked down, trying to look away from her face.

“Oh... umm... I’m sorry. I’m... I’m gonna go...” she grabbed her bag and ran out of the room crying.

“No Charli...” before I could finish my sentence, she had run out of the room, past Judge Thompson who quickly followed her.

I rolled over in the bed, crying. I was in physical pain, but that was nothing compared to the emotional pain I felt right now.

I heard the door open.

“Olivia? It’s Eve.”

Wiping my tears from my face, trying to quickly create a happy facade on my face, I rolled back over, seeing Eve standing in the doorway. She closed the door and came over to me.

“Liv? What was that?”

“I... I don’t know.”

“Do you not want to go back home with Charlie?”

“I... I don’t know if I can.”

“What’s up sweetie?”

“I think my time with M... that woman messed me up more than I thought. I love Charlie, I really do. But... something feels off. I feel off. Like I wanted to say yes, I wanted to hold her hand, I wanted to feel like I meant it when I told her I loved her. But...”

“Shhh Liv, it’s okay. You’ve been through something pretty traumatic. I’m sure Charlie will understand.”

“But I’ve just broken her heart. I didn’t mean to!”

“Do you think it’s a part of Madison’s hypnosis?”

“No. I don’t think so. If she had done something like that, she would have just given me back to Charlie to just to see her face when I stopped loving her. This... she broke me. She broke my baby side. She broke my hopes and she tapped into my fears. I was... I was pretty close to giving up.”

“Well I’m glad you didn’t. But I understand sweetie. And she’ll understand. You know how much she loves you. And I know how much you love her. Maybe you just need a bit of time apart. You need time to recover and figure yourself out after all this. It was a traumatic event and you’ve got a lot of recovery ahead of you. I’ll talk to her if you want?”

“Please. I don’t want her to think I hate her or that I don’t love her. I just... I need some time.”

“Look, I’ll explain the details later, but did Charlie tell you about the good news?”

“No. She said she’d let you explain.”

“Well you know the owner of your apartment building? Well he’s the head of LIBRA.”

“Yeah she said.”

“Well he’s been interested in my work. And so he’s built and fully funded the building next door to your apartment. And I’m the one who will run it.”

“Congrats. But what’s it for?”

“He wants me to continue and expand my work into recovery of regressed littles. I moved in yesterday with Zoey and Sarah. I was thinking, why don’t you move back into your old apartment for the time being? It’s connected to the hospital, so you would be able to see me and the girls whenever, and I can help you recover. And this time, we can do more than just hypnosis treatment, I can use some of the nanites we’ve been preparing and testing.”

“There may be a problem with that...”

I explained the situation with the nanites to Eve. I hadn’t planned on coming out to her too, but I figured if she was going to help me recover, she’d need to know everything.

“Fascinating! If you don’t mind I’d love to run some tests. But honestly... if I can get access to them, with David’s help of course, that would speed up your recovery time even further.”

“Run all the tests you want.”

“So Liv, I’ll talk to Charlie about all this, but are you sure you want to move back to your apartment? We’ll treat you from there, no need to stay in one of the hospital rooms at my new building. Not that they’re not nice, they’re wonderful, but I think it may be nice for you to stay somewhere familiar. Maybe Sarah could move in with you or something?”

“That sounds nice. As long as Charlie is okay with it. Please be gentle with her. And make it clear, this is only temporary. I just need a bit of time.”

“I understand Liv. And I’m sure she will too. You’ll rekindle your love with her when you’re both ready. But for now... I’ll sort out the transfer paperwork and talk to your Doctor.”

“Just don’t worry Liv, you and Charlie are destined to be with each other. You just need a bit of time to recover and find yourself again.”

-------------------------------------------------

I was wheeled into my old apartment. It had been three days since I woke up.

Three days since I broke Charlie’s heart.

“Here you go. I got your stuff from Charlie’s place. And I’ve moved in some of the medical equipment we’ll need for your treatment.” Eve said from behind me.

“How... how is she?”

“She’s a strong one, but I think she’s going to need some time too. If it’s okay with you, she asked me to keep her apprised of your progress and everything?”

“Yeah. That’s no problem. You can tell her anything she wants to know.”

“Good. But yeah, she understands. She’s heartbroken, and I think she’s spent the past couple of days drinking, but she does understand. I’m not going to lie, it’s going to be hard on her. Honestly, it’s going to be hard on you too. But once you’re in a better place, and we’ve talked about your problems and your issues, we’ll get you two back together.”

“What, you’re a therapist as well as a brilliant Doctor AND chemist? What can’t you do?”

“I can’t process dairy.”

“Well thanks Eve.” I said, laughing.

“Well you asked.” She replied, giggling.

“She’s going to be okay though, right?”

“She’s got the team behind her, as have you. We all want what is best for you, and we all know you two are destined to be together. Just give it a couple of months. Maybe during that time you manage to process a lot of what happened and can start to see her again. Maybe we could get you two calling at some point. Who knows? But for now, just get settled back in. Your roommate will be over soon to move in with you. I know she’s been very excited to see you.”

“I missed Sarah too. I missed you all you know. And thank you for rescuing me.”

“You’d have done it for anyone else. We couldn’t let anything happen to you. You’re our leader, you brought us all together. We love you Liv, and we’ll always be there for you.”

“Thanks Eve. I love you all too.”

“Now, let’s get you in bed. You can take the day off to relax and settle in with Sarah. Tomorrow we start treatment. We can’t have you and Charlie be apart for too long.”

“You and David just want to get a look at those nanites of mine, don’t you?”

“Hey!.... maybe. But anyway, rest, relax, Sarah will be brought over soon and you two can catch up.”

Eve lifted me up out of the wheelchair and lay me in bed.

The pain was still bad, but it was slowly getting easier, especially with the painkillers Eve gave me. The emotional pain I felt however... that hurt more than anything.

I lay my head back on my pillow, looking up at the familiar ceiling that I hadn’t seen in a long time.

It was a bit weird seeing my apartment like this, with Sarah’s bed so close to mine, hospital equipment scattered around the sides of the room, but at least I knew I’d be in good company whilst I got my body and my mind back in order.

And one of these days Charlie... I’ll be back in your arms.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapters! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

My Patreon is up and running, ready for tomorrow.

Keep an eye out tomorrow for the first chapter of my second story and my Patreon being posted!

I need to get back into writing, I've only written half a chapter of story 2 this past week :( Head's been a bit fuzzy, so found it difficult to write. But at least I got the next 2-3 stories after my next one roughly worked out!

So tomorrow for my new story's first chapter, then next chapter of Little in Love on Monday!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 6

I almost feared that she needed a break and Charlie thought she wanted to separate permanently.

I just hope this doesn't last too long.

I am only interested in the following fact: Who is responsible for Liv now. Data from LSS back and forth, due to hypnosis she has limitations, she probably has long term toilet issues and her legs she can't move. Littles are adopted in this dimension because of less. 

Or is she protected because she never has to leave the apartment complex because the hospital is connected to it and no one has told LSS.

Oh I can see LSS standing outside the door trying to take her away and even manage to take her away only to have her adopted by Charlie at the last second. 

Maybe Madison is alive after all and manages to kidnap her again and drop her off somewhere where she will end up in an orphanage.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.

• Like 1

Nope nope nope nope no way recovery without Charlie works at all this is horrible everything is on fire

Tod und Teufel this sucks.  Please no more torture and promise us they get back together soon?  3 chapters tops? 

14 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

i swear im not crying its so beautiful it makes me so happy i really want them back together it breaks my heart to see them like it :( 

Everyone's rooting for them, including Liv's team. I don't think anything could keep them apart for too long.

5 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I almost feared that she needed a break and Charlie thought she wanted to separate permanently.

I just hope this doesn't last too long.

I am only interested in the following fact: Who is responsible for Liv now. Data from LSS back and forth, due to hypnosis she has limitations, she probably has long term toilet issues and her legs she can't move. Littles are adopted in this dimension because of less. 

Or is she protected because she never has to leave the apartment complex because the hospital is connected to it and no one has told LSS.

Oh I can see LSS standing outside the door trying to take her away and even manage to take her away only to have her adopted by Charlie at the last second. 

Maybe Madison is alive after all and manages to kidnap her again and drop her off somewhere where she will end up in an orphanage.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.

Liv is under the care of Eve now. Legally she can't be adopted, especially seeing as she's on her apartment's/the hospital's premises.

Plus I think LSS will be a bit too occupied with their corrupt agent for a while. I don't think they'd even dare try anything considering who Liv is connected to.

4 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Nope nope nope nope no way recovery without Charlie works at all this is horrible everything is on fire

Tod und Teufel this sucks.  Please no more torture and promise us they get back together soon?  3 chapters tops? 

I'm quite fond of the next chapter ???

7 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I'm quite fond of the next chapter ???

Somehow I have the feeling that you are the only person who is looking forward to the new chapter.

And we all have to suffer again.

7 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Somehow I have the feeling that you are the only person who is looking forward to the new chapter.

And we all have to suffer again.

Oh no, I think a lot of people will enjoy it. Maybe not you and the other meanies who want mean things for Liv ?

I can't say anymore until I post it, but I put a lot of myself into the next chapter.

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

I had a feeling they’d need a break. She needs time to figure herself out again and get rid of the hypnosis. 

Thanks for the comment ?

I’m going to be contrary again (which hurts because you know how much I love this story). But I just don’t buy this twist. Everything we have seen for 50+ chapters is about how deep the love is between Charlie and Liv. Charlie just risked everything and pulled out all stops to rescue Liv from hell. Liv knows that, if not for Charlie and her powerful love, she would be getting her brains mashed by Madison right now. I can certainly understand her being utterly traumatized, but I can’t understand why that trauma would affect her relationship with Charlie. And, yes, I understand PTSD; I’ve had some experience with it myself. I can even understand that Liv might need a minute before trying to resume her life; all of that makes sense. What does not make sense to me is her suddenly feeling that saying “I love you” to Charlie is a lie. Not at all.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, kerry said:

I’m going to be contrary again (which hurts because you know how much I love this story). But I just don’t buy this twist. Everything we have seen for 50+ chapters is about how deep the love is between Charlie and Liv. Charlie just risked everything and pulled out all stops to rescue Liv from hell. Liv knows that, if not for Charlie and her powerful love, she would be getting her brains mashed by Madison right now. I can certainly understand her being utterly traumatized, but I can’t understand why that trauma would affect her relationship with Charlie. And, yes, I understand PTSD; I’ve had some experience with it myself. I can even understand that Liv might need a minute before trying to resume her life; all of that makes sense. What does not make sense to me is her suddenly feeling that saying “I love you” to Charlie is a lie. Not at all.

I think that Charlie has misunderstood a lot here. 
Liv did not want, I think, a relationship break that is permanent or has a break. 
What she wanted was a break from baby care. 
And, now it's important, with Charlie in the apartment there's just too much baby stuff and Liv would need a certain amount of supervision and I think Liv is afraid that Charlie can't distinguish between her girlfriend Liv who needs help and the baby Liv who needs help after a certain point. 
So the break was more about moving back into Liv's apartment but not ending the relationship but just getting distance from the baby things.

Charlie but also so emotionally finished that she has not recognized all this and also still needs a moment to recognize that.    

I hope that is all to understand that is very much and English is not my native language.

12 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Oh no, I think a lot of people will enjoy it. Maybe not you and the other meanies who want mean things for Liv ?

ME mean?! Never!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, kerry said:

Saying "I love you" to Charlie wasn't a lie. It just rang hollow. She loves her still, but it would be difficult for her to move back in with Charlie and resume her life like that so quickly.

Her little side was important to her, and she had just gotten started at opening up that side of her, a very vulnerable part of her personality. Then Madison ruined it. I know from experience how having my little side messed about with can affect me. Charlie and Liv's little side were intertwined, it would be difficult for her to separate the two right now, not without some help from Eve.

This doesn't mean she doesn't love her, it just means she needs a bit of time and a bit of therapy.

2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Liv did not want, I think, a relationship break that is permanent or has a break. 
And, now it's important, with Charlie in the apartment there's just too much baby stuff and Liv would need a certain amount of supervision and I think Liv is afraid that Charlie can't distinguish between her girlfriend Liv who needs help and the baby Liv who needs help after a certain point. 
So the break was more about moving back into Liv's apartment but not ending the relationship but just getting distance from the baby things.

Charlie but also so emotionally finished that she has not recognized all this and also still needs a moment to recognize that.    

I hope that is all to understand that is very much and English is not my native language.

ME mean?! Never!

Thanks, you explained it well! If Charlie was to look after Liv in her current condition, it'd be very similar to baby treatment. Something that Liv just can't handle right now. At least with Eve she'd be treated more like a patient or a friend.

And after everything that happened, Charlie was too emotionally exhausted to discuss this with Liv, instead she ran away.

Nah, you're NEVER mean... totally not mean... ?

I'll admit I'm not too fond of them separating even if only temporary. I get the reasoning though so I'll wait for a conclusion to this arc.

My worry is that it drags on too long for them to inevitably get back together or resolves too quickly and ends up pointless.

I'll still be reading though.

giphy.gif

Okay I wanted to take Madison out quick and efficient but is anyone else hoping that if there's an afterlife she has to experience things from her victims perspectives for a couple centuries or something?

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

ME mean?! Never!

This also makes so much sense out of the whole thing..... And fuck it somehow makes me hate Madison even more....

She got at least a temporary victory in which no one won....

like see above comment for my thoughts on her..... ?

My thoughts are that Liv made the right choice but went the wrong way. It's hard to tell someone something so painful without an explanation first. And as far as the after life they didn't find the bitches body. My 2¢.......

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

I'll admit I'm not too fond of them separating even if only temporary. I get the reasoning though so I'll wait for a conclusion to this arc.

My worry is that it drags on too long for them to inevitably get back together or resolves too quickly and ends up pointless.

I'll still be reading though.

I hope you enjoy where it goes! You won't have to wait long.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

Okay I wanted to take Madison out quick and efficient but is anyone else hoping that if there's an afterlife she has to experience things from her victims perspectives for a couple centuries or something?

This also makes so much sense out of the whole thing..... And fuck it somehow makes me hate Madison even more....

She got at least a temporary victory in which no one won....

like see above comment for my thoughts on her..... ?

?

22 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Glad I accidently built up a backlog again. I got to read the last few chapters without cliffhangers! 

Going to be interesting to see how the recovery goes. 

Thanks for the comment!

1 minute ago, Eagle0769 said:

My thoughts are that Liv made the right choice but went the wrong way. It's hard to tell someone so painful without an explanation first. And as far as the after life they didn't find the bitches body. My 2¢.......

Liv didn't explain it very well and Charlie ran off before they could discuss things. But ultimately I think it was the best thing for both of them right now.

• Like 1