LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Kitty! ?

a74f9e97e7ef4363f6607d590a0c939e.gif

Not gonna lie while I do love a good cliffhanger and yours is certainly great...I kind of don’t like you right now...lol the two chapters are awesome and obviously Madison is off her rocker a bit. Madison might friends include high places but so does Charlie and Liv has friends in low places...which are just as if not better...hehehe! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

12 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Thank you for your reply. I should have realized that your writing so many chapters at a time you might have over looked my post, sorry. What have wanted to say for a long time but I keep forgetting is that you continued your story not like "Temptation of Adam", "A Job Offer Like No Other" or "Room For Rent" and "The Baby of The Family" just disappeared since the begging of June. I wanted to thank you for being a better author to us and giving us such a great story. ?

I'm glad you're enjoying my story ?

And I wouldn't say I'm a better author because I'm going to post a full story, you never know why people may stop writing or just disappear. Could be a personal reason, something happening in their lives, or could just be lack of time or whatever. I know it's disappointing to see good stories suddenly stop, but sometimes that's how it goes. Doesn't make them a bad author or anything, it just makes them human.

I know in my situation, my writing is very much dependent on my mental health. It's why I made sure to be ahead with Little in Love so that even if I have bad periods of depression, I could still post for a while until I got my writing back. It's why I've written half of my next story already, because some days I can't even get out of bed, let alone write 2000+ words for a chapter.

11 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

It's been a great chapter, I'm excited to see what's next

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the next chapter later!

7 hours ago, LilSissyLynn said:

First rule of a plan in LEVERAGE...start with plan F.

I agree. If the first 452 plans fail, be prepared with plan 453!

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

a74f9e97e7ef4363f6607d590a0c939e.gif

KITTY! ?

4 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Not gonna lie while I do love a good cliffhanger and yours is certainly great...I kind of don’t like you right now...lol the two chapters are awesome and obviously Madison is off her rocker a bit. Madison might friends include high places but so does Charlie and Liv has friends in low places...which are just as if not better...hehehe! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Awwwww noooo! Please like me! I know it's scary, but there's still a while to go yet...

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Yes but you wrote Madison like an absolute monster just she was about to strangle Liv.

There is a difference between hanging the sword of Damocles in the form of regression over Liv in an orphanage and being kidnapped by the monster Madison who is simply disturbed and should be burned. 

Also, as an author, you really make me root for the characters.

You are going soft on us Moon3ye, yes Madison is bad bad bad but no one deserves to be burnt to death. we need her to keep hold of Liv a bit longer so that she gets to experience what being babied full time is like vs her play baby occasionally with Charlie routine.

It was also way too dramatic having Madison throw Liv across the room onto the coffee table when picking her up and putting her back in the playpen or a handy nearby high chair would have easily contained her…

Getting her back this time was way too easy…. hopefully she won’t be going back to Charlie just yet and will get to spend a decent period of time with another no nonsense foster mom or get adopted again from an LPS orphanage until she can be rescued at a future date by Charlie. We need to see her stuck in a second babyhood for a decent period with no way out. Madison had the right idea, she was just too violent and made a fatal mistake not taking her little prize offshore where she could not be easily found and rescued.

1 hour ago, Traycie said:

You are going soft on us Moon3ye, yes Madison is bad bad bad but no one deserves to be burnt to death. we need her to keep hold of Liv a bit longer so that she gets to experience what being babied full time is like vs her play baby occasionally with Charlie routine.

It was also way too dramatic having Madison throw Liv across the room onto the coffee table when picking her up and putting her back in the playpen or a handy nearby high chair would have easily contained her…

Getting her back this time was way too easy…. hopefully she won’t be going back to Charlie just yet and will get to spend a decent period of time with another no nonsense foster mom or get adopted again from an LPS orphanage until she can be rescued at a future date by Charlie. We need to see her stuck in a second babyhood for a decent period with no way out. Madison had the right idea, she was just too violent and made a fatal mistake not taking her little prize offshore where she could not be easily found and rescued.

Oh it wasn't Moon3ye I should have been watching out for, it's you! ?

That's meeeeeeeean!  So many of you are super mean, wanting mean things to happen to poor Olivia! ??

As for her being dramatic, she had just been attacked by Liv, who was now trying to escape. Also take into account someone trying to enter her house, she did the first thing that came to mind. She didn't care what happened to Liv, she needed her out of the way.

3 hours ago, Traycie said:

I am absolutely not sure how to react.

I vacillate between: 

See, there is someone even meaner than me

and

You are my new best friend

• Like 1

I don’t want Madison to die. I want her to lose her potty training and have to crawl everywhere. Much more satisfying. 
I honestly can’t wait till the next chapter. 

So I don't actually want this to happen (or actually think it would, everyone's too committed to the plot), but I'd be incredibly amused if this turned into a crack fic.

It would almost inevitably be filled with cliches, but there are so many ways you could turn her nanobots/nanites into various plot destroying abilities. How could she run away when amazon's are objectively twice her height? The adrenaline and nanites gave her enhanced speed -- not anything drastic, but enough to get away. There are just so many ways in which their presence (especially now that she knows about them) could be used to make her life easier (potentially) and safer.

Anyway, I thought I'd share the thought experiment so others could consider it while waiting for the resolution to a relatively stressful/dangerous situation.

Chapter 51: The Hospital

“Back the fuck off. NOW!”

“I’m sorry Miss... Williams, but we need to take Miss Clarke here into LSS custody.”

“You’ll do no such fucking thing!”

“If you don’t leave the room and leave her under my care, I will be forced to call the authorities.”

I was drifting in and out of consciousness. I could hear people talking but I couldn’t make out who was saying what.

“No, I saw you talking with those cops at the police station. And don’t worry, I have it all on tape.”

“Miss? I mean... we didn’t say anything!”

“Don’t fucking try and hide it.”

“Anyway, doesn’t matter, if you release that I’ll make sure your little friend here is put into the best regression centre. By the time I’m put away, her mind will be mush.”

*A sudden thud echoed around the room*

“Miss? Let go of me.”

“You touch her, I’ll fucking murder you. The Judge sitting just outside the room has all the recordings already. You’re fucked mate. And if you touch my girlfriend, I will shove your little fucking notebook so far up your arse you’ll be shitting notes for days.”

“J...Judge?”

“Oh yes. Judge Thompson? Heard of her? Well she’s one of my closest friends. She’s also a friend of Olivia here. And she knows all about you, you slimy little fuck. So if you don’t back the fuck off now, there will be hell to pay.”

“But...”

“No buts. Why are you even here?”

“She’s a little... we had a tip that she was being sexually abused by an Amazon.”

“Check your little tablet. Check her name. Olivia Clarke. What does it say under her mental capacity status?”

“Umm... one second... umm... oh. Adult?”

“She’s an adult. In a relationship with me, another adult. Is there a law against it?”

“I... I don’t think so. But it’s unheard of!”

“NO... Answer my question. One word answer. IS MY RELATIONSHIP ILLEGAL?”

“....No. Miss.”

“Then what fucking right do you have to take her?”

“I mean look at her, she’s pretty banged up. She’ll need someone to take care of her once she’s out of here. She’s going to be stuck in nappies. She needs a Mummy or Daddy.”

“Hey, I have a question. Theoretically, if I beat the living shit out of you right now, causing you massive internal bleeding, causing you to lose control of your bladder and bowels, and I broke both of your legs... would you be considered a baby?”

“Umm... no Miss.”

“Would you be adopted?”

“No.”

“Who would look after you?”

“My wife... probably.”

“Then why the fuck can’t I, her girlfriend, take care of her whilst she’s ill? She’s still herself. She’s still legally an adult.”

“I...”

“I thought so. So get the fuck out now. And don’t worry, I’ll be seeing you in court soon.”

“Wait... police?”

“Yes. Judge Thompson called them as soon as I saw you enter the hospital. They’re here for you. Selling off littles and abusing your power... that’s low even for an Amazon like you. Have fun with your new friends.”

“Sir, you have the right to remain silent...”

I drifted back out of consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------

“Ugh. My head...”

“Charlie! She’s awake!” shouted Mal.

“LIV!”

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling pain radiate from my entire body.

Charlie pounced on me, hugging me tightly.

“Owww... careful!”

“OH! Sorry babe! Are you okay?”

“I’m... in a lot of pain. What happened?” I said, looking around.

I could see that I was in a hospital, in my own hospital room. And as I moved to sit up a bit, I could tell I was thickly padded.

“We tried to rescue you. But there was an explosion.”

Piecing the memories back together, I remembered kicking that can into the fireplace before it all went black.

“Yeah. That was me. My bad.”

My bad? Is that all you’ve got to say for yourself? You nearly killed yourself!”

“But it worked, didn’t it?”

“Yes, but not without consequences.”

Charlie looked worried.

“What... what consequences?”

“Considering what happened, you’re lucky to be alive, and you’re very lucky to get out of that without a single burn. The current theory is that the force of the explosion knocked you back into the hallway, which protected you from the fire long enough for Mal to run in and grab you.”

“Oh god... what about Claire?”

“She’s okay. I grabbed her. She’s just got a concussion. She’ll be okay. But you... there has been some damage. I’ll let the Doc explain it.”

Charlie grabbed my hand, a smile growing on her face. But something... no, not something... I felt off. I recoiled my hand, looking down and feeling awkward.

Charlie looked dejected as she stood up, making way for the Doctor as they entered the room. They weren’t as tall as Charlie, but they were definitely an Amazon. She had her messy brown hair in a bun, large rimmed glasses, and a lab coat on. You know, typical Doctor.

“Hi, I’m Dr Pearce. I’m glad to see you’re conscious and stable. And that you’re talking. Can I sit?” she said, pointing to the bed.

“Go ahead.”

She sat down and flipped through my chart.

“Miss Clarke. You are very lucky to have suffered no burns, but you have a number of other injuries. Firstly, you’re suffering from a broken arm and two broken ribs. They’ll heal over time, although we need to put a cast on your arm. You suffered a lot of internal bleeding, but we managed to stabilise you. You’ve also got a lot of cuts on the back of your arms and legs.”

“Is that everything?”

“Sorry, no. The impact from the blast caused a lot of damage. I’m afraid to say that, at least for the time being, your ability to control your bladder may be weakened.”

“For... the time being?”

“Yes. We aren’t sure if this will heal over time, but considering your other scans, we think there is a chance it could and you’ll gain most of your control back.”

“Other scans?”

“I’ll get to that in a bit Olivia. But first I need to test your awareness and cognitive function.”

She ran a few tests. You know the usual crap, following a pen with my eyes, asking me questions, memory stuff.

“Well everything seems fine. How are your legs feeling?”

“Sore.”

“Good, but I mean can you move them?”

I tried moving my legs, and they kinda obeyed me, but the co-ordination was still off.

“Yeah, but the forced hypnosis caused me to lose co-ordination.”

“Forced hypnosis? Ah. That would explain some of the scans. Can you tell me exactly what other programs you have endured?”

“Legs are uncoordinated so I can’t walk. I can crawl but that’s about it. I think with some assistance I could try and walk.”

“Anything else?”

“She said something about taking away my potty training I think, but I guess if I’m incontinent anyway, that doesn’t matter.

“I see. Is that it?”

“I wish. My captor had one that made me obey her, and whenever I swear I babble like a baby. Also when I try to call her Mad... Mummy. Ugh. So yeah, that happens. That’s it I think.”

“Right. Well thank you Olivia. Take it easy for now. You’ll stay here under my care for the time being. Don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe until you’re discharged. The Judge and your red headed friend are making sure no one does anything to you or adopts you. Plus I’m not that kind of Amazon anyway. You’re safe with me. Not like it matters, your friend hasn’t left your side since you arrived.”

“Speaking of which, how long have I been here?”

“Today is Sunday, and it’s just past lunchtime. You came in early Friday.”

“Thanks. Oh... Doc?”

“Yes Olivia?”

“What was that about scans and stuff?”

“Oh! Yes, thank you for reminding me!”

She flipped through the chart a bit.

“I saw some irregularities on your scans. It appears you have been injected with nanites?”

“WHAT?” Charlie screamed from the other side of the room, rushing over and looking at the Doctor for clarification.

“Charlie, it’s okay. Look, M... she tried to get me done at some Doctor Walker’s surgery in the inner city.”

Oh no. I’ve heard of him. His work is pretty effective.” The Doctor interrupted.

“Well it was... up until Tuesday.”

“How so?”

“The irregularities aren’t his nanites. They’re... mine. Or well, an old acquaintance of mine’s.”

“But shouldn’t his have overwritten yours? That’s usually how it goes. Although usually the nanites are flushed out of the system in a month. When did you get yours?”

“When I was eighteen.”

“Eighteen? That’s... ten years ago! How are they still in your system and what happened to Dr Walker’s nanites?”

“Mine destroyed his. You should have seen his face when all the red dots on his stupid computer started disappearing. Priceless. M... She was pissed.”

“Why did you get nanites in the first place?”

“My friend used them to save my life.”

“Well it appears they’re still doing their job now. When I said you may get bladder control back, well that would be because the nanites are attempting to repair the damaged cells. Our nanites can repair cuts, they can perform surgery, and they can replace damaged cells with a synthetic composite that blends with human cells, basically acting like the real thing. Yours however... they are creating the necessary tissue and cells required to heal your body rather than just patch it up. They are more advanced than anything we’ve seen before, yet you say they’re at least ten years old?”

“Yeah. I don’t think they’d be much older, pretty sure I was her guinea pig.”

“Well I have a lot more questions about that. And we’ll have to run a lot more scans, but for now I’ll let you catch up with your friends and I’ll be back in a bit to check on you. But stay in bed, Doctor’s orders!”

“Sure thing Doc. Not like I can walk anywhere anyway!”

The Doc smiled and walked out of the room.

Charlie stood at the foot of my bed.

I couldn’t tell what was going on in her head. Which is probably the first time I’ve not been able to. Usually she’s so easy to read because we’re always on the same wavelength. But right now... her emotions where unreadable. I think part of her was frustrated? Worried? Happy? Angry? Confused? Maybe she’s so full of all these different emotions I can’t read her.

So I just lay there in the hospital bed, silently waiting for her to talk first.

“I have questions...” Charlie finally broke the ice.

“Go on...”

“Right. First things first. How are you doing?”

“In pain, but I’m alive.”

“How much damage did she do with the hypnosis?”

“A bit. But I’m still me. Just don’t let her talk to me or I may end up calling her Mummy and obeying her. Also I can’t swear anymore without babbling, so that’s fun...”

“Don’t worry. She won’t be a problem anymore.”

“Why?”

“She’s dead.”

“Babbaba.”

“You just tried to swear, didn’t you?”

“....maybe.”

“Okay... so that’s adorable.”

I blushed.

“But... she’s dead?”

“Yeah. The explosion caused half of the house to go with it, and the rest is a pile of ash and rubble. You only got out because you were knocked back by the blast. She... wasn’t so lucky. There was just... nothing. Apparently the explosion caused a gas pipe to burst, hence the size of the explosion. It’s a miracle you made it out alive.”

“Damn. Wait... I can say damn at least. Thank bababbbaaa...UGH!”

“So, what happened?”

“With the explosion?”

“With everything.”

“She chased me from the restaurant to my apartment building. Pepper sprayed Mikey... Oh god, is Mikey okay?”

“He’s fine. And don’t worry, we know all this stuff. We saw the CCTV from your building. The owner is... well turns out your landlord is the leader of LIBRA.”

“Bababbabbbb! UGH! I mean what the he...ck?”

“Yeah. I think at some point he’ll probably want to meet you. They’ve been keeping an eye on your operation for a while now. Probably wants you to join or something. He seems nice. Just be careful if you do, okay?”

“Yeah. Sure. I... can’t believe that. I guess that’s why he got the agreement with the mayor for my building. That answers a lot of questions actually. So where should I continue?”

“After she kidnapped you?”

“Well she babied me, made me nurse, you know, usual Amazon kidnapping and all that. Tuesday she had to go into work, so I was sent to some daycare.”

“Oh we know. I went there.”

“Wait, you did? How did you know?”

“Thomas. Or I guess you know him as Tommy?”

“Yeah?”

“He’s my friend’s lover. Judge Thompson. The one I helped get out from under GLC?”

“Damn. So when I saved him... wait was that lady the Judge?”

“Yup. She saw you. Then when Thomas talked about you, she pieced it all together and we rushed over. Had a nice talk with the Manager.”

Oh no. How bad was it?”

“I didn’t hit her if that’s what you’re asking. I was close to though.”

“I bet you were.”

“Oh and I met your little friends. Amanda, Jenna and the tomboy or feminine boy... I wasn’t sure.”

“Oh that’s Taylor, they’re an enby.”

“Enby?”

“You know, non binary? They use they/them pronouns.”

“Oh okay. That explains that then. Sorry. Well they talked highly of you and I got their details. So if you want to rescue them or just have a playdate... we can get in touch with them.”

“Oh thanks, that’s great. They were so nice to me. Maybe I’ll look into it when I’m out of here.”

“You’ve got a lot of recovery first. We still need Eve to have a look at you, and she’s probably got a lot of work ahead of her, fixing all the things Madison did to you.”

“Oh boy. Yeah. It’s gonna take a while.”

“Well she has some good news too to tell you, which I think you’ll like. But I’ll let her tell you. First... I have one more question.”

“What would that be?”

Charlie sighed.

“What did you mean by saving your life? What did the nanites do?”

“I’m sorry Charlie. I never thought I’d have to bring this up. It shouldn’t have been a problem. I just... look, it’s something I’ve kept a secret most of my life. Very few people know. Not even Mal knows.”

“Knows what? What did they do to you and who did it?”

“The person who did it was an old acquaintance of mine that I haven’t seen since they put the nanites in my body. And as for what the nanites do...”

“Yes?”

“Charlie... I wasn’t born Olivia.”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapters! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

So this is the thing I've been teasing since very early on in the story. And no one got it. So many little mentions throughout the story too. ??

My new story will have to wait sadly, as I'm waiting on patreon to finish reviewing my page so I can start posting. So hopefully Sunday release of that! Which is good, because I'm still a little unsure of what I should charge, and allows me to double check over the chapters I have written.

Next chapter of Little in Love on Saturday! From now on it'll look like this:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: Little in Love.

Wednesday & Sunday: My new story.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

1. yes die in hell Madison you shall suffer forever.

2. that the same LSS employee shows up there again is pretty funny I would have liked to read how Charlie beats him up.

3. nice that Liv is safe in the hospital now that everything is cleared up

4. all the problems means for Liv that she will get the baby treatment from Charlie for a while I hope she can enjoy it again.

5. the nanites are damn good.

6. my guess is that she used to be an Oliver. Although I have not seen the clues maybe you can name them.

7. i am looking forward to saturday.

8. is your new story also a DD or another genre?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Derivas said:

So I don't actually want this to happen (or actually think it would, everyone's too committed to the plot), but I'd be incredibly amused if this turned into a crack fic.

It would almost inevitably be filled with cliches, but there are so many ways you could turn her nanobots/nanites into various plot destroying abilities. How could she run away when amazon's are objectively twice her height? The adrenaline and nanites gave her enhanced speed -- not anything drastic, but enough to get away. There are just so many ways in which their presence (especially now that she knows about them) could be used to make her life easier (potentially) and safer.

Anyway, I thought I'd share the thought experiment so others could consider it while waiting for the resolution to a relatively stressful/dangerous situation.

That would be fun! And the nanites have a lot of benefits that will be covered in the near future ?

10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I had a feeling she died. I was hoping she wouldn’t get out of it that easy. There’s worse things then death. 

Thanks for the comment!

2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

1. yes die in hell Madison you shall suffer forever.

2. that the same LSS employee shows up there again is pretty funny I would have liked to read how Charlie beats him up.

3. nice that Liv is safe in the hospital now that everything is cleared up

4. all the problems means for Liv that she will get the baby treatment from Charlie for a while I hope she can enjoy it again.

5. the nanites are damn good.

6. my guess is that she used to be an Oliver. Although I have not seen the clues maybe you can name them.

7. i am looking forward to saturday.

8. is your new story also a DD or another genre?

Don't forget, Madison caused Liv's baby side some damage/issues. I don't think she'll be wanting the baby treatment for a while.

The nanites have only just scratched the surface as to their abilities. We'll see a bit more of their potential uses soon.

There are a lot of clues, I can't remember them all. Lots of mentions by Sarah/Eliana/Luigi and her parents about how she wasn't this cute as a child, how she changed so much and all that. And most recently, when Madison changed her name to Daisy, Liv said her name was special to her. Because she chose it.

I can say, she won't be saying her deadname. Ever. It's dead. And it wasn't Oliver, sorry. I know that's the obvious jump from Olivia, but it's not her deadname.

And as for my new story, it's not another DD story. I'm trying out a bunch of different settings and genres, trying to expand my writing. I've got the next few books roughly planned out. The second one is set in a much more magical universe.

I do have plans to return to the DD eventually, but it won't be for a while.

1 minute ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Sweet relief lol, what a series of chapters this has been.

Great work writing, you're pulling me in deep.

Thank you! I'm really glad to see people enjoying it so much!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I am absolutely not sure how to react.

I vacillate between: 

See, there is someone even meaner than me

and

You are my new best friend

Smiles…... It is an awesome story and we have been taken on a wild ride with plenty of cliffhangers and a couple of OMG WTF will happen next endings…. every time Charlie gets little Liv back so quickly the drama and tension quickly evaporates in the story.

While seeing Liv happy with Charlie is the penultimate outcome she defiantly needs to spend some time with LSS and a foster mom or new Amazon parents crawling around as a toddler and experiencing babyhood in the polar opposite experience to her games with Charlie, and in a reality that she never imagined or desired before that conclusion eventuates.

Pleased to read that we have similar outcomes for Little Liv in mind, our author may have other ideas though with the way Liv is rescued so easily on each occasion, although it has been getting harder for her each time with the level of control by Amazon’s over her little body escalating slowly but surely. At first she was just taken and breastfed or put into toddler reins, this time she has been reduced to babbling and crawling…. What is next in store for her as she relaxes, thinking she is now out of the woods permanently and lets her guard down again? 

39 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And as for my new story, it's not another DD story. I'm trying out a bunch of different settings and genres, trying to expand my writing. I've got the next few books roughly planned out. The second one is set in a much more magical universe.

Is it still published here, or only on Patreon or on Wattpad.

I don't understand why you don't upload the story to Wattpad and it will work there.

10 minutes ago, Traycie said:

Smiles…... It is an awesome story and we have been taken on a wild ride with plenty of cliffhangers and a couple of OMG WTF will happen next endings…. every time Charlie gets little Liv back so quickly the drama and tension quickly evaporates in the story.

While seeing Liv happy with Charlie is the penultimate outcome she defiantly needs to spend some time with LSS and a foster mom or new Amazon parents crawling around as a toddler and experiencing babyhood in the polar opposite experience to her games with Charlie, and in a reality that she never imagined or desired before that conclusion eventuates.

Pleased to read that we have similar outcomes for Little Liv in mind, our author may have other ideas though with the way Liv is rescued so easily on each occasion, although it has been getting harder for her each time with the level of control by Amazon’s over her little body escalating slowly but surely. At first she was just taken and breastfed or put into toddler reins, this time she has been reduced to babbling and crawling…. What is next in store for her as she relaxes, thinking she is now out of the woods permanently and lets her guard down again? 

Yes I have decided. You are meaner than me AND you are my new best friend.

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

The person who did it was an old acquaintance of mine that I haven’t seen since they put the nanites in my body. And as for what the nanites do...”

“Yes?”

“Charlie... I wasn’t born Olivia.”

Holy fuck!! giphy.gif

I was not expecting this but it all makes sense!!

My god!! That fucking twist!!

48 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And most recently, when Madison changed her name to Daisy, Liv said her name was special to her. Because she chose it.

I can say, she won't be saying her deadname. Ever. It's dead. And it wasn't Oliver, sorry. I know that's the obvious jump from Olivia, but it's not her deadname.

Oh fuck yeah this makes total sense! If someone tried to forcibly change my name it would honestly set off my berserk button. Like if you hypnotized me to force it you would need sedatives to get me to stop being combative..... ?

17 minutes ago, Traycie said:

I wouldn't say she got rescued so easily...

And she was kidnapped for 1/7th of the story. With only 21 chapters to go.

And I'm sorry that Liv isn't being regressed as much as some of you would like, the best way I can describe it is this:

This isn't a DD story, it's a love story set within the DD universe.

8 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Is it still published here, or only on Patreon or on Wattpad.

I don't understand why you don't upload the story to Wattpad and it will work there.

Yes I have decided. You are meaner than me AND you are my new best friend.

Because I don't use or want to use Wattpad. I use this forum and I'm setting up a Patreon so people can support my writing.

As for my second story, if Patreon does finish the review before Sunday, then I'll release chapter 1 on here and on Patreon at the same time. Then a new chapter will be posted here every Wednesday and Sunday.

Patreons will get early access to the next two chapters. So they'll get 3 chapters on Sunday to begin with. Then every time one gets posted here, one gets posted on there, always two chapters ahead.

So Chapter 1 on Sunday, here. Chapters 1-3 on Patreon.

Then Chapter 2 on Wednesday, here. Chapter 4 on Patreon.

And so on and so on...

I don't want to put any of my large stories behind a paywall. Maybe in the future if I decide to write some short stories, I may make them Patreon exclusive for a while, but my large stories will always be available here.

1 minute ago, YourFNF said:

Holy fuck!! giphy.gif

I was not expecting this but it all makes sense!!

My god!! That fucking twist!!

? I'm glad I can still surprise people.

• Like 1

I was expecting the doc to break the news that Liv ended up paralysed, although even that could have likely been fixed with nanites. If not, it could have been a lot for her to process.

I'm beginning to sense a happily ever after fairytale ending, but I'm still curious to see this through.

I had NO idea! But I'm so very, very happy: most (if not all) of the major characters in these stories whose sex has been changed had it done to them. It's wonderful to meet someone who was transgender before she transitioned. ?

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Chapter 51: The Hospital

“Back the fuck off. NOW!”

“I’m sorry Miss... Williams, but we need to take Miss Clarke here into LSS custody.”

“You’ll do no such fucking thing!”

“If you don’t leave the room and leave her under my care, I will be forced to call the authorities.”

I was drifting in and out of consciousness. I could hear people talking but I couldn’t make out who was saying what.

“No, I saw you talking with those cops at the police station. And don’t worry, I have it all on tape.”

“Miss? I mean... we didn’t say anything!”

“Don’t fucking try and hide it.”

“Anyway, doesn’t matter, if you release that I’ll make sure your little friend here is put into the best regression centre. By the time I’m put away, her mind will be mush.”

*A sudden thud echoed around the room*

“Miss? Let go of me.”

“You touch her, I’ll fucking murder you. The Judge sitting just outside the room has all the recordings already. You’re fucked mate. And if you touch my girlfriend, I will shove your little fucking notebook so far up your arse you’ll be shitting notes for days.”

“J...Judge?”

“Oh yes. Judge Thompson? Heard of her? Well she’s one of my closest friends. She’s also a friend of Olivia here. And she knows all about you, you slimy little fuck. So if you don’t back the fuck off now, there will be hell to pay.”

“But...”

“No buts. Why are you even here?”

“She’s a little... we had a tip that she was being sexually abused by an Amazon.”

“Check your little tablet. Check her name. Olivia Clarke. What does it say under her mental capacity status?”

“Umm... one second... umm... oh. Adult?”

“She’s an adult. In a relationship with me, another adult. Is there a law against it?”

“I... I don’t think so. But it’s unheard of!”

“NO... Answer my question. One word answer. IS MY RELATIONSHIP ILLEGAL?”

“....No. Miss.”

“Then what fucking right do you have to take her?”

“I mean look at her, she’s pretty banged up. She’ll need someone to take care of her once she’s out of here. She’s going to be stuck in nappies. She needs a Mummy or Daddy.”

“Hey, I have a question. Theoretically, if I beat the living shit out of you right now, causing you massive internal bleeding, causing you to lose control of your bladder and bowels, and I broke both of your legs... would you be considered a baby?”

“Umm... no Miss.”

“Would you be adopted?”

“No.”

“Who would look after you?”

“My wife... probably.”

“Then why the fuck can’t I, her girlfriend, take care of her whilst she’s ill? She’s still herself. She’s still legally an adult.”

“I...”

“I thought so. So get the fuck out now. And don’t worry, I’ll be seeing you in court soon.”

“Wait... police?”

“Yes. Judge Thompson called them as soon as I saw you enter the hospital. They’re here for you. Selling off littles and abusing your power... that’s low even for an Amazon like you. Have fun with your new friends.”

“Sir, you have the right to remain silent...”

I drifted back out of consciousness.

I love this section.

So purely theoretically what would happen to them if I beat them to an invalid, so purely theoretically.

Absolutely entertaining. 

And that threat from the LSS man old falter how stupid some people can be.

I must have re-read this chapter 10 times just because of that paragraph.

I celebrate it so hard.

She is an adult: But yes but no but yes. That doesn't work *Amazon Exe stop working* That's how I imagine it in the brain of the LSS official,  

I have a hypothesis, but I'm not gonna say anything because i don't want to spoil the next chapter if I'm correct.. I believe I know who did what, yet like the game Clue I'm gonna wait and see If I'm correct.

I still like you but just more annoyed with the cliffhanger I think! Love how everyone is catching up and that there are more questions. Great chapter 

I still like you but just more annoyed with the cliffhanger I think! Love how everyone is catching up and that there are more questions. Great chapter 

• Like 1