LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tommy returning the favor I see. 

Miranda is so... petty. Like the pettiest. She's more fit to be in Liv's position. 

And geez the idea that this kidnapping is ruining everything that Liv loves and has just come to terms with herself with...

Just had the following thought. Why wait with the surgery.

Liv could accidentally fall from the stairs and break her legs.

Then she has to go to the hospital and if she is already there, they can arrange it so that she can no longer walk and they take her teeth with them.

And YES I know that these are really dark thoughts but don't worry I'm mentally fine... okay scratch that I've never been fine but currently I'm not completely shit... Anyway, I'm rambling.

I should get some sleep.

I am looking forward to see how it goes on and that doesn't come true from my thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

oh god now i need more soooo bad i wanna see that bitch get it sooooooooooo freaking bad.

Another chapter tomorrow ?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

This is going to be so exciting. With a court order, the daycare center has to give out all the information. If Madison has then given the current address, everything should work out.
Since all she wants to do is torture Liv, hypnosis should be all she does.

I'm betting that LIBRA's election commercials will include Amazon hypnosis and that this election will be very interesting.

I am so excited about tomorrow. 

? thanks for the comment!

3 hours ago, Jayme said:

Hmm I think that Madison screwed up big time...

?

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

I called it. 

You did! Well done! ?

2 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Oh my God Cliffhanger Awesome chapter

Thank you!

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Tommy returning the favor I see. 

Miranda is so... petty. Like the pettiest. She's more fit to be in Liv's position. 

And geez the idea that this kidnapping is ruining everything that Liv loves and has just come to terms with herself with...

Yeah Madison is super petty.

It was important to me to get across the feelings Liv is having regarding her newfound little side. So I hope it was done well!

8 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Just had the following thought. Why wait with the surgery.

Liv could accidentally fall from the stairs and break her legs.

Then she has to go to the hospital and if she is already there, they can arrange it so that she can no longer walk and they take her teeth with them.

And YES I know that these are really dark thoughts but don't worry I'm mentally fine... okay scratch that I've never been fine but currently I'm not completely shit... Anyway, I'm rambling.

I should get some sleep.

I am looking forward to see how it goes on and that doesn't come true from my thoughts.

If she took her to a hospital, her records would show up. Including the voided adoption. They wouldn't dare do anything like that on her at that point and LSS would be involved.

• Like 2

Yeah update!! Madison is a truly evil person and I love how it rained as well! That is awesome!!  I think it is great they have a judge on their side!

12 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And I hated her for that. She ruined one of the few things that helped me get through this hellscape of a world.

And don’t get started on my little/baby side... I feared that was lost to me at this point.

Yeah this would probably do the same for me.....

Like swap the color pallet around a bit and I would have loved that outfit as eell if it wasn't being put on me under the circumstances

|||

You know it's funny in a dark way that if Madison wasn't such a broken twisted shit there's a timeline where she might have still been with Charlie the two of them gotten a willing Olivia

|||

God at this point I would willingly take  class C or B amnestics......

12 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

SHUT UP! WE’VE FOUND LIV! I NEED A LIFT!”

“Shit, where? I mean of course, but can’t you drive though?”

“I’ve had too many drinks.”

“Hey, no judgement from me. Where we going?” he asked, no hesitance in his voice.

“First we’re going to pick up Sam, and then we’re going to Cutie Pie’s Daycare.”

Cavalry time.... Fuck I want to see Madison get an ass kicking but that's probably not going to happen.... Although the Amazon hypnosis certainly seems like Chekovian device.....

I am guessing with all the extra amazon milk she has had that she will not have any control for a while.

I am really hoping being back with Charlie that she will find pleasure in the things that would be potentially lost from Madison. I suspect her "little" little friend will help her with that.

I hope that when they all arrive at the daycare center, the first thing that happens is that the nanny at the reception doesn't take Sam seriously and gets yelled at by Charlie.

And when they then tell what it's all about the same nanny speaks completely naturally and as if it was nothing bad about what should be done to Liv, which has not worked but they all do not know.

Charlie completely loses his temper and the nanny thinks that she is very immature for an Amazon and if she were a middle she would adopt her to teach her manners only to be finally beaten by Charlie. 

4 hours ago, square_duck said:

Shit!!! We have to wait for a commercial break!!.....REALLY???

.........I hate cliff hangers....?

I agree with you, sometimes cliffhangers are evil ?

9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Yeah update!! Madison is a truly evil person and I love how it rained as well! That is awesome!!  I think it is great they have a judge on their side!

? Thanks for the comment!

8 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah this would probably do the same for me.....

Like swap the color pallet around a bit and I would have loved that outfit as eell if it wasn't being put on me under the circumstances

|||

You know it's funny in a dark way that if Madison wasn't such a broken twisted shit there's a timeline where she might have still been with Charlie the two of them gotten a willing Olivia

|||

God at this point I would willingly take  class C or B amnestics......

Cavalry time.... Fuck I want to see Madison get an ass kicking but that's probably not going to happen.... Although the Amazon hypnosis certainly seems like Chekovian device.....

I don't think Olivia would have agreed to be a baby if she hadn't had a relationship with Charlie. Their relationship is the key to everything.

5 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I am guessing with all the extra amazon milk she has had that she will not have any control for a while.

I am really hoping being back with Charlie that she will find pleasure in the things that would be potentially lost from Madison. I suspect her "little" little friend will help her with that.

The hypnosis has caused her to lose all control anyway, so the milk just makes her sleepy at this point and gives her cravings.

4 hours ago, square_duck said:

Shit!!! We have to wait for a commercial break!!.....REALLY???

.........I hate cliff hangers....?

?.......?

Sorry for the rest of the story... because if you think these are bad...

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I hope that when they all arrive at the daycare center, the first thing that happens is that the nanny at the reception doesn't take Sam seriously and gets yelled at by Charlie.

And when they then tell what it's all about the same nanny speaks completely naturally and as if it was nothing bad about what should be done to Liv, which has not worked but they all do not know.

Charlie completely loses his temper and the nanny thinks that she is very immature for an Amazon and if she were a middle she would adopt her to teach her manners only to be finally beaten by Charlie. 

Remember Charlie is on the tall side of Amazons. She's taller than most. So she may even intimidate Shana. ?

25 minutes ago, Jayme said:

I agree with you, sometimes cliffhangers are evil ?

?

Yes Yes Yes still hope for a happy ending.

I hope that when Charlie babies Liv that she will get that wonderful feeling

to be her baby girl and her girlfriend back again ? ?

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

don't think Olivia would have agreed to be a baby if she hadn't had a relationship with Charlie. Their relationship is the key to everything.

She needed someone she could feel safe with to unlock that.... I totally get that... Mine developed from a place of feeling overwhelmed mentally and wanting to feel loved/safe. I think that's what so especially terrifying about Liv's situation finding that safety and having it ripped away.

Chapter 49: Getting my girl back

We raced across town, picking Sam up along the way.

With him strapped in, Malcolm put his foot down and we made it to Cutie Pie’s Daycare on time, just before it closed for the day.

As Malcolm pulled up, he quickly got out and unstrapped Sam out of the car seat.

I, on the other hand, wasn’t going to wait.

I was going to get my girl back.

I rushed in, pushing past all the other Amazons walking out with their littles. I saw that most of the littles I pushed past were fully regressed so I didn’t hesitate giving their caregivers quick looks of disgust.

But that’s an issue for another time. Liv needs me.

I ran to the front desk, slamming the bell with my palm.

A friendly woman walked over to the desk, smiling.

“Hi there, welcome to Cutie Pie’s Daycare! I’m sorry, but we’re closed for the day now, is there anything I can assist you with though?”

“I need to speak to the manager this instant.”

“That’d be me. I’m Shana, the manager of this place.”

“Hi, I need to know if you’ve got an Olivia enrolled here...”

“Sorry, we can’t give away details of any of our customers. It’s confidential. Plus I don’t think we have an Olivia here, sorry.”

‘Wait! You stupid fuck, she didn’t call her Olivia!’

“Wait, do you have a Daisy? A Daisy... Phillips?”

Shana took a second, and by her facial expression I could tell she knew who I was talking about.

“Sorry, we can’t share personal information on anyone enrolled or their parents. Now if you’ll excuse me, you’ll have to leave.”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you don’t give me my fucking answers, I’ll sue the ever loving fuck out of this place!”

“No need for threats or such language Miss, I’m sorry but you can’t have that information.”

Just as my blood was boiling, Sam ran in.

“Sorry, but we have a court order demanding you give us the details she requested.”

Shana looked down at Sam, smiling.

“Aww sweetie, is this your Mummy? Are you playing big boy today?”

“Miss, I am a legally qualified solicitor. And as you can see, we have a signed court order from Judge Linda Thompson.”

“Judge Thompson? Oh wait... Hayley’s sister? Well let me see... Oh fuck. Sorry. Excuse my language. Yes, I’ll assist you in whatever way I can.”

Taking a few deep breaths, I unclenched my fists and stared at Shana.

“Look, Madison Phillips adopted Olivia Clarke illegally. She has enrolled her here as Daisy Phillips. We need every bit of information on both of them. NOW!”

“Right away Miss, sorry.”

As Shana searched through the computer files, printing some stuff off, she looked up at me.

“Dai... I mean Olivia was a lovely little. Absolute pleasure to look after, very well behaved. Got on well with a group of littles here. I hope you find her. She must be important to you, no?”

“She... I love her.”

“You... love... her?”

“Yes. Now get me Madison’s address. Now.”

“Right away Miss, sorry. It’s just... you sound like you love her... romantically.”

“I do. Got a problem with that? She’s the love of my life, and if anything has happened to her...”

“No. No problem. A bit weird, but I can see she means a lot to you. I must tell you though... she was picked up early on Tuesday, earlier than planned. Her Mumm... Miss Phillips picked her up early as she managed to move her appointment with the Doctor up to that afternoon. It may already be too late...”

My body wanted to shut down at that news. Was I too late?

No.

I’ll find her.

We’ll fix her.

No matter what it takes.

I grabbed the sheet of paper Shana handed to me, and I started leaving.

“I really do hope you find her. I know I’m not super progressive, but I do want littles to be happy. Good luck!”

Sam thanked her for me; I was too busy walking out of the building.

That’s when a voice behind me stopped me in my tracks.

“Olivia? Do you mean Liv?”

I turned around quickly to see 3 littles in a line, with what appeared to be their Mummies. Two girls and... well... someone else.

“Sorry, do you know Liv?”

The one who wasn’t a girl walked up to me.

“We do, she’s our friend. She came in on Tuesday, right?”

“Yeah I think so.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m her girlfriend.” I said, not caring anymore.

I didn’t give a fuck what people said or thought.

I was proud to be her girlfriend.

Anyone would be lucky to be hers.

“Girlfriend? Well I knew she was crazy before, but wow... wasn’t expecting girlfriend. She’s full of surprises. Anyway, yeah, she came in on Tuesday, and we quickly became friends. She even stood up for me against Miss Hayley, which resulted in her getting force-fed a laced bottle. Then she caused the whole thing with Miss Hayley having an accident, saving Tommy. That’s when the lady came and adopted both of them. Then Liv’s Mummy came and collected her and we haven’t seen her since.”

“Well it’s nice to know Liv was still herself. Even adopted, she’s looking out for littles and getting herself in trouble.”

I looked at their faces and couldn’t help but feel sorry for them. And I figured that if they were friends of Liv’s, they were friends of mine.

“Well if Liv liked you, I like you. What’s your name?”

“Taylor, Miss. And this is Amanda and Jenna.”

“Well Taylor, I’m Charlie, if it’s okay with your Mummies, I could get your numbers and give you a call sometime? When I’ve got Liv back, maybe we could set up a playdate?”

“I’d love that. We all would. Maybe we could find Tommy too? I miss him. Is Liv okay?”

“I hope she is. A nasty person has her and I’m going to go save her.”

“Well I hope you get her back. Good luck!”

I didn’t know exactly how progressive the Mummies stood behind these littles were, and wasn’t sure on how they treated them, hence why I talked to the littles like children. Maybe once all this is over, we could save them or whatever if they needed saving. Liv and I could do that. Together.

Their Mummies gave me their contact details and I waved goodbye to the littles, rushing out the door and getting in the car. Thankfully Malcolm had already strapped Sam in, so they were just waiting for me.

“Let’s go!” I yelled, excitedly.

“Charlie...” Mal said, awkwardly.

“What? Let’s go!”

That’s when Sam spoke up.

“Look, we can’t just go in, guns blazing. It’s technically breaking and entering. It’s illegal. Even if you charge in and rescue Liv, you’ll still get arrested. And that’s not even taking into account Madison resisting.”

“What are you saying? Are you telling me we shouldn’t go save Liv?”

“No, I’m saying we have to wait. Do some recon. Get a court order to get the police involved. They’ll rescue her. Be patient, we have to think about this.”

I clenched my fists.

“No. No no no! Look, she may have already been modified. I can’t let anything else happen to her. No matter what state she’s in, I’ll look after her. She’s my girlfriend and I love her.”

“I understand Charlie, I really do, but we have to be sensible!” Sam replied.

“No, don’t you understand? That’ll take too long, and what if the police do come? Even if Liv is regressed or not, LSS will be involved. They’ll take her as soon as they storm the house. And you know what they’re like. If she’s been altered like we fear, they’ll end up taking her because she legally won’t be an adult. She could be in as much, if not more danger than she is already in. She could be adopted out or processed or regressed further! I am not letting another LSS agent touch her. You hear?”

“Yes, but...”

Malcolm coughed. Loudly.

“Both of you... shut up.”

The car went silent as Mal started the engine.

“I have an idea.”

-------------------------------------------------

We pulled up outside the shop and got out, helping Sam out of the car seat.

“Come on in. Put the kettle on, try to calm down. I’m going to call the others. Emergency team meeting.”

I nodded, walking into the workshop and collapsing on the sofa, face first.

“Charlie, we’ll get her back. I promise. One way or another, we will.”

“Thanks Sam. I’m just going to lay here and cry for a bit if that’s okay?”

“Take your time, it’ll take a bit for the others to arrive. I have no idea what Malcolm is up to, but I’m sure it’s worth it.”

One by one, Liv’s team arrived. Claire was first, sitting next to me and cuddling me. David arrived shortly after, waving to me and sitting beside me. I gave him a hug.

Then Eve rocked up with both Zoey and Sarah in a twin stroller.

“Hey guys, they were having a nap, but then when I told them we were meeting up to help Liv, they perked right up and now they’re full of energy.” Eve said, sighing.

I waved at the girls, them waving back.

Malcolm walked back in from the shop front.

“Right, is this everyone? Shop is shut for the day. Let’s get down to business.”

“What’s this about Mal? You said something about finding Liv?” asked Claire.

“Yeah. Charlie, Sam and I went to a daycare that Liv had been enrolled into a couple of days ago. Thanks to the Judge, we got the address where she is being held.”

“That’s fantastic news. When do we go get her?”

“That’s the problem... we can’t.”

“Why Mal?”  Claire asked on behalf of all of us.

“Because, Claire, if we do it the forceful way, it could endanger Liv and possible get us arrested. If we do it the legal way, Liv could be taken into LSS custody.”

“Yeah... I can see why now. Shit. What are we going to do then?”

“We’re going to do what we do best. Liv has helped out so many littles. Now it’s time we help her. I know I’m a bit rusty, but after watching Liv work at that machine for years, I’ve got a basic understanding as to how it works.”

“Wait... Mal... are you saying what I think you’re saying?” David asked.

“Yes. I’m going to need our best equipment. I want all hands on deck. I want everyone’s input. We’re going to save Liv the same way we save all other littles. Charlie, you know Madison. We need your input the most. We need every detail about her, her strengths, her weaknesses.”

“I can do that.” I said, starting to feel a bit of excitement... and from what I could tell... hope.

“David, we need your best tech. Claire, we need you to do recon. Here is the address. Take David so he can see what kinds of thing she needs. We need to know if she’s fully regressed or not first, then we can plan around that.”

“On it Boss!”

“Don’t call me that. We all know Liv is the boss.”

“You’re right. Okay Temp Boss!” she grinned.

Malcolm sighed.

“Just get going will you? I want to get Liv back by tomorrow night. So everyone needs to be working. We need a plan and all the things ready for Liv’s escape. Claire, David, get going. And don’t forget to feed back all information to us so we can plan. We need to know the building, the security system, anything about how Liv is being kept that may help me or Eve with the design of the outfit.”

Claire nodded and left with David out the back door.

“Eve, you get to work thinking about what toys could be included in the outfit. Ladies...” he looked down at the girls in the stroller. “I need your input on the design. I’m not a pro at this like Liv, so I’m sure if we put our minds to it, we’ll manage to come up with something half as good as hers.”

They both nodded in unison, which, I might add, was adorable.

“Sam? I need you back with the Judge. We can’t let Madison get away with this shit. So want you to come up with potential options for how we could deal with her once we get Liv to safety. Plus... and I’m sorry Charlie, but if Liv is too far gone to be able to take care of herself... she may declared unfit to be an adult. So we need to potentially get an adoption certificate or something. Just until she’s back to normal.”

A tear rolled down my face thinking about that possibility.

Sam walked up to me and hugged me.

“It’s only a last resort Charlie. It’ll be okay. And even then, it’d be temporary. But it’d keep her safe until she’s back to normal.”

I nodded, hugging Sam tighter.

Malcolm clapped his hands.

“Right. Let’s get to work people. We have our boss to save!”

By the end of Thursday we had a plan set up.

A dress made.

And as much intel as we could get in such a short amount of time.

Thankfully, Claire and David managed to confirm Liv’s location, but couldn’t confirm what condition she was in. Apparently there was some serious neighbourhood security at her fancy house. If triggered, we’d have to deal with a private security team within minutes.

“Doesn’t matter, we’ll send the dress anyway. We’ll find out soon after whether she can escape or whether we have to charge in. No matter what, we’re saving her, even if we have to resort to breaking and entering.” Malcolm said.

“We all know the plan. Claire delivers the dress in the morning. So rest up.” he continued.

We all sat in silence around the table, and it looked like everyone was doing the same thing as me, praying that the plan works tomorrow.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapters! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Today I've been editing and working on artwork for next story. Going to try and finish it all tomorrow so it's ready for tomorrow evening.

So new chapter AND new story tomorrow! And my patreon! ?

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

You are mean. It's all together and yet we have to wait until tomorrow. That is unbelievably mean of you.

Thank God Sam and Mal are with us. 
You're right if they go in there the police will come and arrest Charlie and who knows what will happen to Liv. 
If they do it regular Liv will be in the hands of LSS and who knows what will happen. 
Whereas I think they could have made a court order that Liv has to be handed over to Charlie directly and without detours no matter what her current situation is.

Oh god this is so exciting.

• Like 1

Although though if they need a masked vigilante to take the heat for going in hard I volunteer! *breaks out "Guy Fawkes" mask and tactical kit*

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god i need to know if shes saved this has me on edge i need to know liv is safe and sound x.x 

Next chapter tomorrow! Not long to wait!

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

You are mean. It's all together and yet we have to wait until tomorrow. That is unbelievably mean of you.

Thank God Sam and Mal are with us. 
You're right if they go in there the police will come and arrest Charlie and who knows what will happen to Liv. 
If they do it regular Liv will be in the hands of LSS and who knows what will happen. 
Whereas I think they could have made a court order that Liv has to be handed over to Charlie directly and without detours no matter what her current situation is.

Oh god this is so exciting.

? And this isn't even really a cliffhanger!

I hope the next chapter doesn't disappoint!

1 minute ago, YourFNF said:

Although though if they need a masked vigilante to take the heat for going in hard I volunteer! *breaks out "Guy Fawkes" mask and tactical kit*

??

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

Yay I love it when a plan comes together. 

Tomorrow you'll find out if the plan goes well... according to plan!

9 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I agree but screw Guy Fawkes I'm going in with Che Guevara 

6 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

? And this isn't even really a cliffhanger!

I hope the next chapter doesn't disappoint!

I often repeat myself, I have the impression.

But sometimes I really hate you.

When I read this already, I feared that there will be no simple happy ending tomorrow. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

I often repeat myself, I have the impression.

But sometimes I really hate you.

When I read this already, I feared that there will be no simple happy ending tomorrow. 

Awww but I'm so nice and friendly and lovely! What have I ever done to make you hate me? ?

....?

And because I'm nice, I am tempted to edit the next chapter and post it as soon as I have edited it...

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Awww but I'm so nice and friendly and lovely! What have I ever done to make you hate me? ?

....?

And because I'm nice, I am tempted to edit the next chapter and post it as soon as I have edited it...

i would you so freaking much. more then my cat if you did that....<3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

6 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

....?

If you do that, I'll take it all back. Then you are the nicest, most loving, kindest and sweetest person I have ever met. ????

• Like 1