LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 35: Playdate

It’s funny just how much things can change in such a short amount of time.

For years I had fought tooth and nail to keep myself from being adopted and put back in nappies. For years I hid in the shadows, making myself invisible and as much of an adult as possible. For years I took every precaution to avoid every trick and trap by Amazons.

And yet in no time at all, here I was, lay on my back, on the changing table, waking up during a nappy change after I had a nap in my crib. After being breastfed by my girlfriend/Mummy.

But it wasn’t my overcautious adult brain that was in control. That part of me was fast asleep, feeling safe and protected. Instead I woke up to see my girlfriend changing my soaked nappy... with a smile on my face.

“Well hello there sleepyhead! I was wondering when you’d wake up!”

“How long was...?”

“Alice and her Daddy called to say they’ll be here in 10 minutes. So I’m going to get you dressed quickly. I’ve prepared the living room for your little playdate. How’s my little princess feeling about all this?”

“...Umm... kinda excited to be honest, Mummy...”

“D’aww, well I’m glad to hear that. Remember our safe word?”

I nodded. I think that helped me relax into my role and made sure that my adult brain didn’t panic, because whilst I trust Charlie with my life, the safe word makes it easier for me to escape if I need to.

“Good girl. I know I keep saying this, but you know how I am and I know how you are, but if this baby thing isn’t for you, that’s perfectly okay. If you want to go back to just in public for show, that’s perfectly okay. If you want to go back to how we were before this, that’s also perfectly okay. I don’t want to influence you or force you to do anything you don’t want to.”

“How did I get so lucky to find the perfect girlfriend?”

“I don’t know sweetie, how did I get so lucky to find the perfect babygirl?” she said as she lightly tickled my feet.

“Mummy! Stoooop!”

“You’re lucky we’re running late, otherwise those little feetsies would be mine!

I giggled and wriggled around a bit.

“Hmm... pink, yellow or blue, sweetpea?”

“Blue!”

“Blue? How come? I thought you liked pink?”

“I usually hate it when I’m not pretending to be a baby, buh when my mind drifts and I start to let go... I love it.”

“I noticed that sweetie, but why blue now?”

“Cus Alice loves pink even more than me, an I bet she’ll be wearing it.”

“Ah, so she’s a little pink babygirl like you eh? Well good choice with blue. It really brings out the blue in your eyes.”

I started blushing as she quickly taped up a fresh nappy and patted the front of it.

The doorbell rang. It must be Alice and her Daddy.

Charlie grabbed the waist strap from the changing table and strapped me in.

“Huh?”

I was quickly silenced by Charlie as she inserted a blue dodie into my mouth.

“Shush babygirl, just got to make sure you don’t fall off whilst I go answer the door.”

Charlie quickly dashed out of the bedroom and I pouted.

As I lay there, half naked, wearing only a nappy, I heard some muffled noises coming from the living room. A couple of seconds later, Charlie rushed back in.

“They’re here. Let’s get you dressed quickly. Alice is set up in the playpen and I’ve put the kettle on for John.”

“Pwaypen?”

“Yes sweetie. I set one up in the living room with some toys for you and Alice to play with. Oh and baby?”

“...Yes Mummy?”

“No more big girl talk until they’ve gone, okay? This is for you to get into the role or the headspace, or whatever you figure out you want from all this. So for the next while, you’re just my little baby Livie.”

I nodded as she unstrapped me and lifted me up. She quickly went about putting a baby blue dress on me, something very similar to what I’d normally create at work, along with some matching booties. She quickly braided my hair into pigtails.

Charlie lifted me up and put me on her hip, walking over to the mirror to show me her work.

I had never actually looked at myself whilst dressed like this. And to say it shocked me would have been the understatement of the year.

I looked like any other regressed little. Sure, I was adorable, but a small bit of that fear came up to the surface and my brain started to panic.

Thankfully Charlie could see my panic set in and quickly pulled me close to her, resting my head against her chest. I started to tear up as the panic was rising.

‘Was I being stupid? What even am I? What even is this? Have I lost my mind? Should I safeword? Should I call it quits? Should I give up being an adult? Can I even be with Charlie after this?’

The questions kept spinning around my head, making my heart beat faster and faster.

Until Charlie started stroking my hair and I listened to her gentle, rhythmic heartbeat.

As I lay against her chest, listening to her heartbeat, my tears started to subside and my own heartbeat started to slow down, becoming more in sync with hers.

Charlie looked down with nothing but love, compassion and concern in her eyes.

“Do you need to safeword baby?”

‘Do I?’

As my brain slowed down, I was able to think properly and put proper thoughts together, which led me to the realisation that... I didn’t want to safeword. That I wanted this.

Sure, I was at conflict with myself, but I couldn’t help but feel like this was the way I wanted things. As much as I love being overly cautious, as much as I love being an adult and being my own person, I couldn’t help but look at my reflection in the mirror, the little babygirl looking back at me with her little legs dangling as her Mummy holds her close and strokes her hair... and feel like this was a part of me too.

‘Could I be both an adult little and a babygirl? Could Charlie date someone like that? I mean there was that thing in the past with that Amazon girl... but this... I’m a little. Littles will say we should be free and independent, that no little should be regressed. And Amazons will usually say the opposite, that we are all destined to be regressed and cared for by them. Am I betraying my own people by wanting this?’

I felt like the babygirl inside of me was playing tug-o-war with my adult self, and I wasn’t sure which was going to win.

I buried my face into Charlie’s chest and tried to sort through my thoughts. What I didn’t realise was that Charlie was walking into the living room, with me in her arms.

“Sorry for the wait, someone’s having a tough time figuring things out.”

My head shot up, suddenly realising we had moved. Our guests looked at me, and it was John who was the first to speak up.

“Oh don’t worry, it took Alice here a long time to come to terms with who she is.”

It was then Alice’s turn, as she put down the blocks she was playing with and spoke up, with no hint of babyishness in her voice.

“Leave her to me. I know what she’s going through. I’ll help her through this, trust me.”

Charlie nodded and walked over to the playpen. She tried to pull me away from her so she could put me in it, but my hands instinctively latched on and wouldn’t let go.

“Livie, it’s okay. I’ll be over there on the sofa, okay? Your friend Alice will be able to help you with this a lot more than I can.”

I nodded, tears still in my eyes, as Charlie gently settled me in the playpen, before walking over to the sofa and sitting down next to John.

It was at that moment Alice tackled me with the biggest hug she could muster.

“It’s going to be okay Livie. I know it’s hard. It took me years for me to come to terms with what I like and who I am. I was constantly at war with my adult brain. And I’m going to help you. Hopefully it won’t take as long having a friend help you through it, I was alone.”

I sniffled and hugged her back. We spend a good minute or so hugging until she finally broke it off and sat back, but holding both my hands in hers.

“So, what’s up?”

“I’m sorry. This was supposed to be a fun playdate. I can’t even act like a baby.”

“I don’t know... you’re crying like one!” she giggled.

“Hey! That’s not fair!”

“D’aww poor baby!” she teased.

I pouted at her.

“There we go! I knew the old Liv was in there. So again, what’s up cutie?”

“I... I don’t know.”

“Let me guess, your adult self is fighting with your enjoyment for all this stuff?”

“To put it shortly, yeah.”

“I know that feeling. It never fully goes away. BUT it’s normal given what we are and what usually happens to people like us.”

“But I shouldn’t like this stuff. It’s the stuff I’ve been avoiding my entire life!”

“Same. But let me ask you some questions. Do you enjoy being treated like a baby?”

“Well... yeah. Charlie is so loving and warm. I love being cared for and I can’t help but feel cute when she dresses me up.”

“And do you enjoy not having responsibilities?”

“For a while, yeah.”

“Have you found your headspace yet whilst dressed up? You know, where you can just completely let go and act like a baby?”

“Not yet. It... Charlie says it pops up now and again, but never sticks around.”

“Hmm... okay. Well we can work on that in a bit. But another question... does you being a baby impact any of your life negatively?”

“Apart from my friends thinking I’m weird? No. But what if...?”

I was quickly cut off.

“I know what you’re going to say, but does you being a baby increase or decrease the chances of being adopted?”

“Decrease I guess...”

“So let me get this straight... you have an Amazon girlfriend who loves you more than anything, who doesn’t want to adopt you and will do anything to protect you... you are a strong, independent little with a lot of free time with her girlfriend... you want to explore this headspace and have a partner who is completely supportive of you and is willing to go to the ends of the world to make you happy...?”

I nodded, sniffling a bit.

“You like being treated like a baby, but are being told that you are wrong for liking this lifestyle by a bunch of people who would sell you out in an instant if it meant them not getting adopted.”

“I wouldn’t go that far...”

“Oh trust me Liv, I know. My best friend got adopted and regressed because her workplace friend sold her out just so he wouldn’t be adopted. He got adopted anyway a couple of months later.”

“Really? Fuck.”

Language” Charlie raised her voice from the sofa.

I hung my head.

“Sowwy.”

Alice looked at me dead in the eyes.

“Liv. This world is cruel, unfair, and scary. But you’ve found four things that make you happy and help you get through this existence. Your girlfriend, your friends, your work, and now your baby headspace or whatever you want to call it. Being a baby part time won’t impact the rest of your adult life, it’s none of other people’s business, and you aren’t hurting anyone. Your girlfriend loves you to bits, I can see that. And she will happily be your Mummy part time if that’s what you want.”

“I know... but...”

“No buts. Listen to me, Missy. You are the same as me. You have a side of you that enjoys this stuff. But you also have an adult side that enjoys spending time with your girlfriend. Is there anything stopping you from having both?”

“...I guess not...”

“Then why not have both? Your Mummy is supportive of this. You want this. So stop being such a baby and start being a baby!”

I looked at her and started giggling.

“See! There she is! Look, I know it’s hard to get past the whole ‘I’m dressed like a baby’ thing. And your two sides may always be in conflict. But don’t let that ruin something that could potentially make you happy. It’ll get easier over time. You’ll learn to let go and enjoy being a baby. And you have Charlie as an anchor to bring you back to your adult self.”

“Thanks Alice, I really appreciate it.”

“So, what are you?

“Messed up?” I smirked.

Alice gave me the same look Charlie would give me if I was snarky to her.

I sighed.

“Fine, I’m a baby.”

Alice smiled and hugged me.

“Now, I’m exhausted after playing talky Doctor with you, can we do something a bit more fun like play with blocks or trains or something?” she asked.

“I’m not sure how...”

“Let me show you then.”

We spent a good hour or so playing with toys and dolls whilst sat in the playpen.

As Alice crawled over my tower, knocking it over, I pushed her.

She fell over, giggling.

“I’m a dinosaur! Rawr!”

“You’re a sillysaur!” I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

“You’re a much better baby den you fink you are!”

I blushed.

“Uh oh.” Alice put one hand over her mouth and pointed one hand at my nappy.

“Huh?”

I looked down and saw that a dark patch was growing on the front of my nappy. I didn’t even feel the need to go, yet here I was, wetting myself in front of my new friend.

I started crying again.

“Noooo! Wiv! Is otay! See, I do it too!”

Alice scrunched her face a bit and after a few seconds of trying, she eventually sighed with relief as she wet her nappy next to me. Somehow this helped me get over the shame of wetting myself in front of her, and I started to relax again.

I could feel myself get more and more into the headspace Charlie was talking about the longer we played with toys.

After another thirty minutes, Charlie got up from her conversation with John and walked over to the playpen, looking down at us both and smiling.

“So how are the two little princesses? Having fun?”

“Uh huh! Yes Miss Charlie!” said Alice.

“Yes... M... Mummy.” I said nervously.

Charlie gave me the sweetest smile and it made my whole body tingle.

“Good. Now, I’ve got to check a couple of nappies before we get my little baby fed.”

“Buh... buh I dun wanna go sleeps!” I cried back at her.

“Oh babygirl, don’t worry, I was just going to feed you a bottle of milk. I can see how much fun you’re having with little Alice here, I wouldn’t want to ruin that! But you still need some nums okay?”

I nodded and blushed.

Charlie then stuck in a finger in my nappy, checking its condition.

“Oh I have a soggy babygirl! Maybe we’ll leave you in it for a little bit longer...”

I pouted and she laughed, before turning to John. She looked at him for a second before he nodded and smiled.

“And now your turn Alice...”

She checked her and found her just as wet, if not even more so than me.

“A couple of soggy babygirls already! We’ll get you changed before Alice and her Daddy go. But for now Livie, it’s time for your baba.”

Charlie lifted me out of the playpen and took me over to the sofa, sitting down next to John, placing me in her arms so I could see him.

I wasn’t used to other people seeing me being fed like this, so my face took on a whole new shade of red as she proceeded to feed me whilst John looked down at me, smiling softly.

As I lay there, being bottle fed by my girlfriend/Mummy, with my new friend in my playpen and her Daddy looking at the two of us and smiling, I couldn’t help but feel that tiny bit of my adult self slip away. It was like it stopped resisting and all that was left was my new, more infantile headspace.

Charlie was right, this... this is part of who I am.

I could feel it.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter!

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

We're nearing the halfway point now.

Next chapter Thursday!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4

Absolutely understand the nervous breakdown and panic attack. When you do something you've been told is dangerous and wrong your whole life, it's a normal reaction.

I still believe that Liv has a dark secret from Charlie.

Does anyone remember Liv telling Charlie that she did something else for a year between high school graduation and college? I bet in that time she was already adopted by an Amazon but somehow she was freed or her parents helped her, maybe a set adverse adoption that always varies from country to country.

If all this is true and Liv has experienced this "world" before and especially from a perspective of forced adoption her panic could get a completely different meaning again.

I am curious.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Absolutely understand the nervous breakdown and panic attack. When you do something you've been told is dangerous and wrong your whole life, it's a normal reaction.

I still believe that Liv has a dark secret from Charlie.

Does anyone remember Liv telling Charlie that she did something else for a year between high school graduation and college? I bet in that time she was already adopted by an Amazon but somehow she was freed or her parents helped her, maybe a set adverse adoption that always varies from country to country.

If all this is true and Liv has experienced this "world" before and especially from a perspective of forced adoption her panic could get a completely different meaning again.

I am curious.

Thanks for the comment ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

So sweet. 

I forgot about what Liv had said. I forgot that was one mystery yet to be solved. Can’t wait for more. 

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well Liv is happy. Nice chapter.

I can't help but wonder how all this is gonna go to hell.

Thanks ?

Just now, the diaper mike said:

So sweet and cute I love it I can't wait to see more and now we're almost to the end I think it's going to be a wonderful ending

Thank you!

Oh but no, we're not even close to the end. We're just under half way there now. There's 72 chapters (including epilogue) in total. We're on 35 now. There's still 37 chapters to go!

A lot can happen in 37 chapters...

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

?

?

12 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

It is good to have friends who are understanding and supportive 

Definitely true!

8 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

The last chapter made me think of what people go through when they find a side of themselves that is different from mainstream whether it be liking to wear diapers and/or baby clothing or like to act like a younger age.

Yeah, I felt like I wanted to include it in my story because it's a common thing amongst us. I know I felt wrong for being into all this when I was first getting into it many years ago, and I felt like Liv would go through something similar.

Also on a happy note, I have now finished writing Little in Love! It still needs editing, and a few chapters need titles (I tend to come up with them as I'm editing), but I've done all 71 chapters and the epilogue and I can't believe it.

So happy I've managed to finish such a large project (191k words before everything has been edited), especially one I put so much of my heart and soul into. But this is only the beginning, my first story. Expect more from me in the near future as I get properly started on my second story! (And set up a patreon!)

I'll continue to post 4 chapters of LiL per week for now, but it may increase depending on how much I get done on my second story. I want people to keep looking forward to stuff from me and I do enjoy my cliffhangers...

• Like 6
9 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Also on a happy note, I have now finished writing Little in Love! It still needs editing, and a few chapters need titles (I tend to come up with them as I'm editing), but I've done all 71 chapters and the epilogue and I can't believe it.

So happy I've managed to finish such a large project (191k words before everything has been edited), especially one I put so much of my heart and soul into. But this is only the beginning, my first story.

This has been a great story for your first story, some real talent shown. You either have a knack for writing or you did a lot of research and fix things during editing. Either way it shows there has been some attention to detail. Can't wait to see what you decide to do for your second story.

Chapter 36: Pouty-pants

After finishing the bottle, I was lifted up by Charlie and placed back into the playpen with Alice.

“See! I knew you’d enjoy dis!” Alice smiled.

I blushed. I mean she was right, but I blushed nonetheless.

“Maybe...”

“You need to stop resisting dis. Embrace it. You’ll enjoy it even more if you do.”

“Buh...”

“No buhs! Jus baby! Now... let’s play a bit more before my Daddy says I hafta go.”

“...Otay.”

-------------------------------------------------

We played for another hour before John stood up and grabbed Alice’s changing bag.

“Baby, we need to get going.” He said.

Alice pouted. Playing along, I pouted too.

“Oh dear John, looks like we’ve got a couple of pouty-pants!” teased Charlie.

“It appears we do! But don’t worry, if it’s okay with Liv’s Mummy here, we can have another playdate soon, okay?”

“Buh... fine.” Alice gave in, turning round and hugging me tightly.

“Dun forget about embracing dis. Don’t fight it. Trust me, I know. Buh also don’t forget to have some time for your relationship. Charlie is a great Mummy, buh she’s also your girlfriend. You should think of a way to say thank you to her.”

“You’re right. And thanks again Alice. You’ve given me a lot to think about and I feel like I can mostly relax and enjoy being a baby.”

“You welcomes. Anyway, gotsta go. Talk to you soon Liv!”

John walked over and lifted Alice out of the playpen.

“Wave bye-bye Alice.”

Alice waved at me and I waved back to her, feeling sad that she had to go.

Charlie showed the pair out and closed the door behind them as I waited in the playpen, feeling a sudden sense of emptiness.

“What’s up baby?”

“I... I dunno. Jus... sad.”

“Sad? Aww baby, you’re probably just sad that Alice had to go. But don’t worry, you’ll be able to have another playdate with her, maybe next week.”

“But... I’ve never felt sad like this before.”

“I think I know what’s up. Come here little munchkin.”

Charlie lifted me out of the playpen and took me to the big, comfy recliner, sitting down and resting me in her arms.

I was a bit confused as I had only been fed an hour ago.

“I not hungwy.”

“No baby, I know. But I thought you could do with some snuggle time.”

“Oh. Yeah. Th... That would be nice.”

Charlie wrapped a blanket around me and snuggled me against her, looking down with a loving smile and her beautiful green eyes staring at me.

“I know what’s up baby. You’re not used to your emotions when you’re feeling this small. It’s the first time you’ve unlocked this headspace properly, and your emotions will be super sensitive. So normal things like seeing friends go will feel more intense than when you’re in your normal adult headspace. But it also means that positive things, like snuggles and kisses, will also be more intense for you.”

“I... I guess? I dun know.”

“How is this snuggling feeling to you? Any different than before?”

“...Yeah, a bit. Better, definitely. Maybe you’re right?”

“Trust me Olivia. I know you well enough, and I have some small experience with this kind of thing. Plus... I’ve been doing a bit of research on the side.”

“Research?”

“Yeah, I wanted to know more about this... lifestyle or whatever you want to call it. So I did some research online. It’s not very common but there was some interesting information out there about headspaces. Also quick idea, if you were willing to make your outfits at work, but in a bigger size, you’d open a whole new market to Amazons who are like you. They’d kill for your designs in their sizes. And hell, maybe even draw some of the littles who are into it towards shopping from you. Maybe you should branch online?”

“Making them in Amazon sizes? I never thought of doing that.”

“Just an idea. Don’t worry about it for now sweetie. You just relax and enjoy these snuggles.”

I started thinking about how amazing Charlie was. Not only for protecting me, or being an amazing girlfriend in general, but also for supporting me through this and every one of my stupid schemes and ideas. I wanted to take Alice’s suggestion, I wanted to say thank you somehow.

That’s when it dawned on me.

“Charlie?”

“Yes baby?”

“When we started this just over a week ago, one of the original ideas was that being fake adopted meant we could go out together and be somewhat intimate. But so far we’ve only been to the park and the mall. And two houses we didn’t have the best time at.”

“Yes...?”

“How about we go on a date together? But with me in baby mode or whatever. We could actually go out, have a meal or something?”

“But you’d be stuck in nappies, dressed as a baby, and most importantly, you’d be treated like a baby and have to eat baby food.”

“Yeah, but we could actually go out, eat together, hold hands. We could get a nice quiet booth and still talk like girlfriends.”

“I know you suggested stuff like this when we first discussed this whole plan, but are you sure you wouldn’t mind putting up with the whole baby treatment?”

“For a dinner date with you? Of course I wouldn’t. I’ve been wanting to do something like this since we started dating. If it means having to dress like this and eat some disgusting baby food, then so be it!”

“Well I know a restaurant that is a bit more little friendly and you’d get the same meal as me, just mushed up into a form suitable for babies. But it will taste good at least!”

“Then that’s settled. We’re going on a date. How about Wednesday?”

“Wednesday is fine. I guess I’ll have to figure out what we both need to wear.”

“Also, Charlie, if it ends up being too weird for you with me in baby mode whilst we’re having a date, just say, okay? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable or anything.”

“Liv, I see you as my girlfriend, even when you’re feeding from me and dressed like any other regressed little. I don’t see you as an actual regressed little or a baby or anything, I see you as you. Sometimes your more childish side of yourself comes out, and my maternal feelings kick in more, but I still see you as you.”

My face started turning red and my tummy started fluttering.

“You’re a complex, wonderful person and I love every part of you, but even with you having all these different sides, you’re still my gorgeous girlfriend. So don’t worry about me, it’ll just be the same as me playing Mummy in public, I’m just having to treat my girlfriend like a baby, I won’t actually see you as a baby.”

“Good answer.”

“Thanks babe. Seriously, I love you with all my heart. And if it just means I’ve got to infantilise you whilst we’re on a date, then so be it. My gorgeous girlfriend will be treated like a baby if it means I get to go on an actual date with her.”

“I love you too Charlie.”

Wednesday evening rocked up much quicker than I was expecting. During the past day and a half I managed to do a bit of research into opening up an online store for my dresses, one catered more towards... you know... people like me. Both Amazon and littles. I found some of the online community for people into this, but I was way too shy to create an account or talk to anyone. So I stalked a bit, did a bit of research, and made a few notes.

I figured I could easily afford to create two separate websites. One for littles looking for more adult appropriate clothing sized for them to make it safer for them, and one for babyish outfits sized for Amazons and littles.

I wanted to cater to specifically people into the kink rather than open it to Amazons looking for outfits for their littles, because that would reduce the amount of people we could potentially save if everything was done online.

We set up the store mostly to come up with a cover for our rescue operation, so if we suddenly went online, there was no way to help littles. I figured I’d need to do a bit more research before I came up with any solid ideas, and I’d need to talk to Malcolm too.

But now it was Wednesday afternoon, only a few hours until my dinner date with Charlie. I had gotten a lift back from work by Malcolm, as Charlie texted me to say she was out and would be back shortly after I got home. So for a good thirty minutes or so, I relaxed at home and watched TV.

I heard the door unlock and in came Charlie with some shopping bags.

“Liv? I’m home!”

“Hey Charlie! Oooh what’d you get?”

“A surprise for you. Now sit down and close your eyes. No peeking!”

“Hmm... okay. Fine. They’re shut.”

I heard rustling, and my heart started beating quicker and quicker.

“Okay... open your eyes.”

I opened my eyes to see Charlie stood in front of the TV, with the biggest smile on her face, as she held up a dress that was definitely my size.

“You like?”

The dress felt familiar somehow. It was a dark purple dress, with very subtle white frills along the hem and the puffed sleeves. It had a small white belt around the midsection, and a peter pan collar.

“I was looking through your adult clothes and I wanted to get you something you can wear to our date tonight, but something that was a bit of a mix between baby and adult in design. So I looked at your nicest, smartest dress, and did a bit of looking online. I managed to find this, which is very close to your smart purple dress that I love seeing you in!”

“That’s why it seems familiar!”

“Yeah, it’s just like it, just with the sleeves, collar and frills changed. The colour and shape are identical. So it satisfies the babyish criteria of our date, but is adult enough that you shouldn’t feel weird or uncomfortable or too embarrassed!”

“That’s pretty incredible! I can’t believe you found it, honestly!”

“Me neither. Now, let’s get us both dressed shall we? We both need to do our makeup, and I’ll need to get you padded little miss...”

I hadn’t worn a nappy today, as the milk’s effects had worn off, and I was going to have some big girl time before I had to play baby tonight. It was nice being able to wear my own underwear again, but part of me still missed being padded, so I was quite excited.

Charlie lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom in one arm and her shopping bags in the other. Placing me down on the changing table, she quickly deposited her spoils onto the bed and went about putting a thick nappy on me.

“Now, I’m putting you in a thicker one than usual tonight, okay baby?”

“Umm... how come?”

“Because we want people to not ask questions about your adoptive state, and I don’t want to look like a bad Mummy. And mostly because I’m hoping you can manage the whole evening in just one nappy so we don’t need to change you. It’s going to be difficult enough for you, I don’t want to make you worry even more.”

“I guess. But I may need to be changed as soon as we’re home!”

“Don’t worry about it sweetpea, I’ll do that as soon as we get back.”

Charlie expertly taped a nappy around me and picked me up, placing me on the floor. I tried to stand up, but quickly found this impossible as I tumbled to the floor, landing on my padded rear.

“Oh dear! Sorry baby, forgot that would be the case!” Charlie said, quickly picking me up and sitting me on the bed.

“You’ll have to carry me the whole time I guess. But hey, I’m not complaining, more time close to you!”

“Oh you!” Charlie said, smiling contently.

“Hey, don’t blame me. I have the best girlfriend in the world.”

“Oh you do? And how do you know this?”

“Because a survey said so.”

“Oh, and what survey would that be?”

“A survey of one. Me. And I said it. So it must be true.”

“Oh damn. That is a very trustworthy survey. I must be the best girlfriend in the world!”

Charlie kissed me on the lips and proceeded to lay out my outfit for the evening next to me, all whilst I was blushing and trying to recover from the rush of blood to my head.

Charlie dressed me up, did my makeup, and showed me off in the mirror.

I looked like the perfect babygirl, all dolled up, ready for an evening out with Mummy.

Charlie then got her outfit on, which turned out to be a matching outfit, but a lot more grown up in both style and size.

“I’m sorry Liv, I couldn’t resist. I thought it’d be adorable if we dressed like matching Mummy and baby.”

“But you pull it off so much better than I do!” I joked.

“Oh but you have the nappy and the pigtails working for you, they make you look a lot cuter than me.”

“Trade?”

“Haha, not in your life sweetpea. Sorry, you’re stuck being my babygirl.”

“I guess that’s not so bad. I do have the best Mummy in the world...”

“Oh, let me guess... similar survey?”

“Yup. And it unanimously stated you were the best.”

“Well I can’t argue with that can I?”

“Nope.”

“Well good job the best Mummy has the best babygirl in the whole world!” she said, lightly tickling my tummy.

I giggled and stumbled back. Charlie grabbed me quickly and lifted me up.

“Right, ready sweetheart?”

“Ready Charlie... I mean Mummy.”

“Good girl.”

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter!

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

?We're officially half way through the story now! Next chapter Saturday!

Still trying to figure out posting schedules, especially regarding my next story (which I've written 5 chapters of so far). Gotta take into account patreon early access and everything. May have to wait until this story is posted fully before I start posting the next one too.

So please excuse any irregular posting schedules for the foreseeable future, I'm still getting used to all this ? (But I promise I'll be posting at least 4 chapters of Little in Love per week)

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

A really nice and relaxed chapter.

I'm really excited to see how the date goes.

I look forward to future chapters and am excited to see where you take us.

Sooo cute. I have a feeling either by the end of the date something bad will happen or the very next day. Since it’s now been some time since she has seen her parents and her ex friends. 

I am guessing Liv is feeling what a waddler is for the first time. Part of me wonders if Charlie used what she said as an excuse so she could get her into a waddler and allow her to get into a headspace later on easier. My only criticism of this last chapter is there was no real inner dialog of how this diaper felt different or how much her legs would be forced apart compared to the diapers she has been used to. With everything going on I am sure there would have been some inner dialogue despite Charlie's explanation and the fact she fell right back on her bum, even if it doesn't bother her like it would have if she were in those from day one.

I am also guessing these diapers are designed where she couldn't pull the tapes off herself.

Hopefully this date goes off without a hitch. They've not had an easy time trying to do things in public so would be refreshing for them to have an uneventful night compared to other times.

With the special market for Amazons and Littles like her, that type of business could bring in a lot of money for her although she doesn't need it with Charlie. She could potentially help other shops that do the same thing that her and Malcom do.

I would love nothing more than to be able to binge read the rest of the story! (without waiting out the posts of course lol) Here's waiting until the next chapter.

20 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A really nice and relaxed chapter.

I'm really excited to see how the date goes.

I look forward to future chapters and am excited to see where you take us.

Thank you! ?

19 hours ago, Guilend said:

Sooo cute. I have a feeling either by the end of the date something bad will happen or the very next day. Since it’s now been some time since she has seen her parents and her ex friends. 

Thanks! And it has.... ?

18 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I am guessing Liv is feeling what a waddler is for the first time. Part of me wonders if Charlie used what she said as an excuse so she could get her into a waddler and allow her to get into a headspace later on easier. My only criticism of this last chapter is there was no real inner dialog of how this diaper felt different or how much her legs would be forced apart compared to the diapers she has been used to. With everything going on I am sure there would have been some inner dialogue despite Charlie's explanation and the fact she fell right back on her bum, even if it doesn't bother her like it would have if she were in those from day one.

I am also guessing these diapers are designed where she couldn't pull the tapes off herself.

Hopefully this date goes off without a hitch. They've not had an easy time trying to do things in public so would be refreshing for them to have an uneventful night compared to other times.

With the special market for Amazons and Littles like her, that type of business could bring in a lot of money for her although she doesn't need it with Charlie. She could potentially help other shops that do the same thing that her and Malcom do.

I would love nothing more than to be able to binge read the rest of the story! (without waiting out the posts of course lol) Here's waiting until the next chapter.

She's been in ones that are very close to being waddlers, so it wouldn't have felt much different.

As for the date... you'll just have to wait and see. ?

And the problem with posting it all in one, is that I'm trying to build up suspense. And if I gave it all in one go, the cliffhangers wouldn't be as special ? However, I am still trying to figure out posting schedule from now on, now that I've finished writing Little in Love.

I need a bit of time to continue writing my next story to build up a bit of a backlog (so I can provide early access chapters for my patreon), and I want to continue posting Little in Love chapter by chapter for a while, as I enjoy reading everyone's comments and theories and reactions, and it's giving people a chance to check out my work.

4 chapters a week is 9 weeks until I've posted everything. And I don't really want to start posting my new story until I've fully posted this. So I may move up to 1 chapter a day, or maybe even more (meaning it'll be finished in just over a month). I'll see how things go writing my other story and setting up my patreon and people's opinions about all this.

With this being my first story and never even considering starting up a patreon until recently, I'm struggling a bit deciding what to do about everything. So I welcome people's opinions and thoughts regarding posting schedules and patreon and whatnot ?

9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Looking forward to a night out which becomes the real test!

I hope you enjoy it! ?

Nice chapter! 

Yeah, I think I'm in agreement that this date is a perfect opportunity for something to go wrong. Liv and Charlie haven't always had much luck whenever they go out. 

Then again, you could say they've been very lucky that they're managing to keep it up despite of all that has happened.

I think posting four chapters a week is a good plan. It gives @Guilendand @Moon3ye a chance to speculate without being immediately outdated and saves the rest of us from running out of “likes”. I imagine it also keeps your editorial workload at a reasonable level. I like the idea of being assured of another nine weeks of quality entertainment!

• Thanks 1

Yes, speculating is my favorite part of reading a good story. While mine are usually far in the left field, because I think it’s fun being the odd guy and @Moon3yeis always has great speculations and usually way better then anything I can think of. I always enjoy those. 

1 hour ago, Bluebird67 said:

I think posting four chapters a week is a good plan. It gives @Guilendand @Moon3ye a chance to speculate without being immediately outdated and saves the rest of us from running out of “likes”. I imagine it also keeps your editorial workload at a reasonable level. I like the idea of being assured of another nine weeks of quality entertainment!

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Yes, speculating is my favorite part of reading a good story. While mine are usually far in the left field, because I think it’s fun being the odd guy and @Moon3yeis always has great speculations and usually way better then anything I can think of. I always enjoy those. 

In finding theories it helps incredibly that I am both sadist and masochist. Also the fact that here on the anonymous internet I don't have to mask my personality with socially accepted behaviors.

18 hours ago, TerranV said:

I think I'm in agreement that this date is a perfect opportunity for something to go wrong. Liv and Charlie haven't always had much luck whenever they go out. 

I agree, it could be Liv being snatched by an Amazon when her girlfriend is distracted, LPS intervening after being alerted by Charlottes angry mother or a simple car accident that puts Charlotte in hospital and Liv already in diapers and dressed as a toddler into temporary foster care.

im hanging out to read what happens, like Moon3ye I would like to see the later and read how our little protagonist copes with being kept as a baby by a no nonsense Amazon woman who she does not know in a different town, unable to escape and having to endure a period of unwelcomed babyhood and full time diapers until her girlfriend can ride in to the rescue once she is able to do the paperwork to get her back. 

8 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

This. I know what I said but it also was not meant to be serious, just more of a "I really like this story and would be great to read it all at once" type vibe.

For Patreon, you want to have something for them that they can't get without subscribing. Others have early access, such as for the first tier, a week or two weeks early access to the story to read it first. Second tier would be something like stories that are only available to subscribers. One person was writing multiple stories at a time. I imagine that can be hard to keep track of.

Knowing that there would be 9 weeks of updates on this is nice like @Bluebird67said. It also gives you a chance to get a nice backlog on your new story and have time to figure your patreon out.

4 hours ago, Traycie said:

im hanging out to read what happens, like Moon3ye I would like to see the later and read how our little protagonist copes with being kept as a baby by a non nonsense Amazon woman who she does not know in a different town, unable to escape and having to endure a period of unwelcomed babyhood and full time diapers until her girlfriend can ride in to the rescue once she is able to do the paperwork to get her back. 

Would also give an opportunity for Liv to experience punishment items and other punishment techniques. Liv being punished just because they can, even if she didn't do anything wrong. In the eyes of some Amazons it would seem that littles should always be in some form of punishment. No modifications done to her though as it would just be that much more humiliating, with exception of a temporary muscle weakness so she can't easily run off. Additives that not just make her not have control, but have lots of cramps when she is going, etc. Side of me that isn't seen as much ?

• Like 1

Chapter 37: The Restaurant

We arrived at the restaurant on time for our dinner reservation. Charlie had picked out a restaurant that was a bit less strict when it came to littles, one that was on the other side of town.

Charlie held me close to her, with her hand supporting my thickly padded bum, as she walked into the restaurant.

Upon first inspection, it wasn’t the fanciest place, but it certainly wasn’t casual. I should have guessed that from the way we were dressed.

It was an Italian restaurant, and a very authentic one at that, with soft lights and a relaxing atmosphere. Part of me was really excited by this, as I loved Italian food, but I was still very much nervous as people stared at me.

I mean sure, it wasn’t busy, but it wasn’t empty, and those who were dining tonight quickly looked at Charlie and I as we walked up to the hostess’ stand.

“Good evening. Table for one and a little one?” the Hostess greeted.

“Yes please.” answered Charlie.

“Highchair, Ma’am?”

“Yes please, thanks.”

The Amazon woman showed us over to a table in the middle of the restaurant, but I could see the disappointment on Charlie’s face.

“Is there anything a bit more... private?”

The hostess looked around at the attention we were bringing on ourselves and quickly nodded, showing us to a quiet table in the corner where people couldn’t stare.

“I apologise, this is the only private table available, but it is quite close to the kitchen. I hope the noise isn’t an issue?”

“No, it’s perfect, thank you.”

The hostess nodded to a nearby waitress who  went off to find a highchair whilst the hostess went back to her stand. Quickly carrying my highchair over and putting it next to Charlie’s seat, the waitress straightened herself up and smiled.

She couldn’t have been much younger than me, mid twenties at the least. Straight black hair and a cute face, wearing a typical waitress’ uniform.

“Hi I’m El, what can I get for you to drink whilst you look through the menu?” she said with the hint of an Italian accent.

“I’ll have a glass of rosé, and do you have anything without any... additives in them?”

Charlie placed me into the highchair and sat down in the seat next to me. The hostess wasn’t wrong, we had complete privacy here, which was nice. We could probably talk like girlfriends as long as we didn’t speak too loud, we were near the kitchen after all.

“Oh, you mean anything with any sort of regressive properties for littles?”

“Yes, is there anything that won’t affect my little at all, I’m keeping her on a strict plan and I don’t want anything messing with that.”

“Don’t worry Ma’am, all our food is free from anything that may affect a little or their regression. It is all completely safe to eat and won’t do a thing to her.”

“That’s nice to hear. She’ll have a juice then thank you, let me just get her bottle for you.”

Charlie rummaged around my changing bag and pulled out a purple baby bottle, handing it to the waitress. The waitress smiled and walked off, leaving Charlie with a menu.

“So far so good baby. How are you doing?”

“Good. Stiwl nervous. Buh it nice we god a quiet table.” I said, trying to speak around the dummy in my mouth.

“When was the last time you had proper Italian food?”

“Not since I was a teen. I missed it, I wuv Italian food!”

“I’m glad I picked this place then! Now baby, what do you want? Remember it’ll be in a form more appropriate for a little, or so I’ve heard, but it should be just as tasty as the normal stuff.”

“Spageddi bowegnese pwease.”

Sometimes I hated this dummy, but it still felt soothing to have in and I didn’t want to blow our cover so soon.

“You’re so cute when you speak with that in.”

My face started turning red as the waitress turned up with our drinks.

“Here you go Ma’am, one glass of rosé for you, and one juice for your little girl.”

She handed me my bottle and I grabbed it with both hands.

“She’s a little cutie! And so well behaved! How did you get one this cute?”

“Luck mostly.” Charlie responded.

“Then you’re a very lucky Mummy. And might I add, you seem less... typical Amazon. Most Amazon mothers wouldn’t ask about the ingredients for their littles.”

“And that is a bad thing?”

“Oh no Ma’am, it’s actually quite refreshing. I’m a bit more of a progressive, I assume you are too?”

Charlie took a second to answer, obviously trying to figure out if she could trust this girl or not.

“I believe littles should be treated fairly.”

‘Good answer. Very generic!’

“I agree! I had a friend once, back when I was a preteen. She was a little. She was my best friend, until her parents moved away. She was a few years older than me, but we would do everything together, I swear we were the only Amazons her parents trusted, mostly due to my father saving them from their adoption.”

“Well it’s nice to hear that people stand up for littles like that. To be honest, my little asked me to adopt her.”

Charlie must have been on the same wavelength as me. This girl looked honest about her sympathy for littles, but at the same time, we didn’t know her so we had to tell half truths.

“Aww, well that’s nice to hear. I hate hearing about littles being snatched up.” She looked down at me with a smile on her face, “I know it’s difficult being a little, but you’ve got a good Mummy at least, and I can promise you you’ll enjoy your food tonight.”

She got up and took our order before leaving into the kitchen.

“Well she was nice. At least we can be a bit more free to talk, even with her around. Just keep your mouth shush about the whole dating thing and fake adoption and I think we can have a good evening.”

I took my dummy out of my mouth, at least with the privacy we had and the waitress being what we believed to be a supporter, I could go without it... even if I wanted it back in.

“She seems genuinely compassionate when it comes to littles. My usual warning alarms aren’t going off with her. Something about her makes me feel I can trust her. But yes, no talk of that stuff.”

Charlie and I talked and flirted whilst waiting for our food. She would often touch my hand or hold it, trying to be as discreet as possible, but also trying to be flirty and intimate with me. This was our first proper date, and so far nothing had gone wrong.

I was really hoping that it would stay that way.

El returned with our food and placed it in front of us, mine being on the tray of the highchair.

“Is there anything else I can get for you?”

I spoke up, forgetting that I was trying to keep a low profile.

“Can I get some black pepper please?”

She was startled at my perfect speech, but quickly composed herself, grabbing a grinder and sprinkling my food.

“Of course little miss, sorry, I forgot. I take it you’re used to Italian food?”

“I used to be.”

“Well I sincerely hope you enjoy your meal tonight.”

She left and Charlie lifted her glass up.

“Cheers.”

I giggled and lifted my bottle of juice up.

“Cheers.”

Charlie smiled, took a sip then got to work on her food. She took one bite and once she had swallowed it, looked at me excitedly.

“Oh my god, Liv! You have to try it. It’s delicious.”

“I take it you’ve never been to a proper Italian restaurant before then?”

“Unless you count that place in the centre of town?”

“Oh god, I’ve seen that before. No! That’s terrible.”

“Then no, but I am so glad I have now, this is amazing!”

I smiled, looking down at my food. It was a bit of a mash up of spaghetti and sauce, with tiny bits of meat. It was definitely spaghetti bolognese, but it was a slightly mashed up version of it. I guess this is what Charlie meant by ‘babyish form’.

I took one bite, and thankfully I was not disappointed, the flavour was still all there, despite the mushing. And there were still half decent lengths of spaghetti. But something about this tasted... familiar.

“Oh my... I haven’t had something this good in over a decade!”

“So my cooking...?” Charlie gave me a snarky look.

“...Is nice. Sorry Charlie. I love your cooking. But this brings me back to my childhood. Something about it is just so... unf.”

“Oh wow, I’ve never seen you make that face whilst eating. It must be good! I hope that’s just the natural flavours, and not anything they added. Can’t be too sure, despite what that girl said.”

“Oh no, believe me, this is just how it used to...” I started thinking back to the last time I had this kind of food, but was quickly brought back to the present when El walked up to the table.

“Hi ladies, just checking in, how is your food?”

“Amazing!” Charlie said.

“And you, little miss? Do you like it?”

“...Yeah.”

“Oh no, is something wrong with it?”

“No, oh no, don’t worry, it’s amazing. It’s just it brings back a lot of memories.”

“Good ones I hope?”

“Yeah. It just tastes so familiar. My neighbour used to cook something just like it for me.”

“Oh? Well I’m glad you’re enjoying it, but it’s a family recipe, so it is quite unique.”

“It is? Oh then maybe it was something similar. But compliments to the chef!”

“Thank you, I’ll be sure to pass them along. Enjoy the rest of your meal!”

We continued to eat, enjoying and savouring every bite.

Just as I was finishing up, having difficulty with the plastic utensils Charlie had brought for me, a large man walked past our booth, before doubling back and looking at us.

Charlie instinctively put her hand on my shoulder, probably as a way to say that I was claimed so the guy would back off.

Upon closer inspection, the guy was a chef, obvious by his uniform and the spills down it. Charlie backed down a bit, but still kept her hand near me, just hovering over the edge of the highchair.

“Ladies, good evening. Sorry to interrupt... wait... noooo! But wait... didn’t they... yes!”

“Sorry sir, can I help you?” Charlie asked.

“Umm... Olivia?”

I looked up at the chef and was met with a face I had not seen in a long time.

Before I could say anything, Eliana walked up from behind him.

“Hi guys, he just wanted to say thank you for the compliments, and to check everything is perfect. This is the owner of the restaurant, my father, Luigi.”

I nearly choked on my food, quickly swallowing it and putting my spoon down.

“Luigi?” I blurted out.

“Stellina!” he cried.

I blushed. I hadn’t been called that in over a decade.

“Dad?” El said, confused.

“Ellie, This is Olivia. Remember?”

“Ellie? OH MY GOD, ELLIE?” I cried out happily.

“LIVIE?” she started crying.

Charlie just sat there, confused.

We were all just calling out each other’s names, but she didn’t understand the significance.

So I turned to her.

“Charlie, this is Luigi, and this is Eliana. Luigi was an old family friend back when I was young, before my parents moved away. And Ellie is his daughter, and who used to be my best friend.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you both!”

“Likewise!” said Luigi.

“It’s been like 15 years now, hasn’t it Luigi?”

“It has. But I have to ask...?” he said, looking down and pointing at my situation with his eyes.

“Oh, don’t worry. I asked her to do this. Maybe I’ll tell you the whole story another time, but don’t worry, I’m safe. I don’t need saving. I love Charlie.”

Ellie pulled up two chairs, and they both sat down at the table.

“Liv, you look amazing! And so much happier now. You seem very much more... I’m glad you...”

I quickly imitated zipping my mouth and they both nodded.

“But yes. You seem so much happier. Even considering your situation. Do your parents know you’ve been adopted?” Luigi asked.

“They... don’t. Not yet. I’m dreading telling them. You know how they are!”

“Well I can’t blame them. I helped them get free back before you were born, and they went through some pretty nasty stuff. I think they hated the idea of you having to go through anything similar.”

“I asked for this. The world is scary, Charlie brings me security. And she’s a progressive, like you. She...” I decided to take a line from Alice’s story, “was strongly against adopting me, I had to push her until she gave in.”

“You asked for it? Well I can certainly see the logic in it, even if it’s crazy. But you’re happy, right?”

“I am, don’t worry. And before we continue, I must say your food hasn’t changed in all these years, it’s still amazing.”

“Thanks Stellina. I always loved cooking for you, Ellie never enjoyed my food as much as you did.”

“Because we had it every other night! You cooked for Liv occasionally. If she had it as much as I did, she’d be sick of it too!”

We all laughed, Charlie smiled. I noticed her nervousness, so I wanted to get her involved.

“This is Charlie, she’s my... well... Mummy.”

Charlie’s smile grew, and I could feel the tension evaporate from around her as we all got to talking.

We chatted for a good 30 minutes or so, catching up on the past 15 years. I told them of my business and I told them a few half truths about it. Obviously didn’t mention the rescue operation part or Charlie not actually adopting me. But honestly, it felt like no time had passed between us and even Charlie felt included in the conversation, often asking about what I was like as a child.

Luigi noticed the time, quickly standing up and grabbing his chair.

“Stellina, it was lovely seeing you again. I’ll get Ellie to give you our number to give to your parents. It’s been so long since I last saw them. But for now, I’ve got to get back to the kitchen, otherwise my useless son will set fire to everything. Have a lovely evening ladies, and Olivia, you stay in touch, okay?”

“Okay Luigi! Thank you again for the amazing meal!”

“Next time, tell me it’s you and I’ll give you the normal version, just maybe a smaller size. Although I remember you having the appetite of an elephant!”

I pouted.

“Ellie, remember to give her our number, you can stay here with them if they’re okay with that, it’s close to closing time anyway and it’s mostly empty, so call it for the evening, okay?”

“Okay Dad, thanks.”

Luigi went back into the kitchen and Ellie wrote down their contact details on a card.

“I’ll give this to your Mummy and she can give it to your parents sometime, okay?”

“I missed you Ellie.”

“I missed you too! Seriously, it’s so nice to see you like this. Not the whole baby thing, but you. You seem so happy and confident, much different than when we were kids. Whatever happened that caused us to drift apart like that with no contact?”

“I’m not sure honestly, I think my parents were worried about someone stalking us, so we moved and withdrew from most of the world. Thankfully I managed to make a friend who brought me out of my shell again, but it took a few years after I lost contact with you.”

“Well I’m glad you found someone to support you. And I’m glad you’re doing okay.”

I turned to Charlie and pulled out my cutest puppy dog eyes. She knew exactly what I was hinting at.

“Baby... are you sure? Enough people know...”

“I trust her though. And her Dad. And they’ve not changed.”

“Okay, but these two and your parents. Then no more at all. We’re playing with fire and taking too many risks already.”

I looked at Eliana’s confused but cute face.

“So... Eliana...”

“LIV, YOU SNEAKY LITTLE LESBIAN!”

I had told Eliana everything. About Charlie, about dating, about the fake adoption, everything.

“But that makes sense. And honestly it’s kinda clever. But I agree with Charlie, be careful who you tell, if someone finds out you’re not really adopted, you’ll be in trouble.”

Charlie pulled the biggest ‘I told you’ face and smiled. So I did what I did best, I pouted back at her.

“I didn’t realise you were still into girls. But hey, I’m glad you’re happy and you’ve found someone so accepting.”

“She’s perfect. I’ve never been happier.”

Charlie started blushing this time, which made me smile more.

“Oh my god, you two, you’re so cute together!”

I quickly joined Charlie, both of us now blushing.

“Right, sorry girls, closing time. But seriously Liv, it’s been so nice catching up with you. We’ll have to hang out sometime soon!”

“We will!”

Charlie had one of her mischievous smiles on her face.

“How would you like to babysit her sometime?”

“Really? That would be so cute!”

“Hey! No! I’m a big girl at home!”

“Yeah but your face would be priceless if I let her babysit you.”

I pouted as the two started talking about Eliana babysitting me sometime soon.

We walked out of the restaurant, being waved goodbye by Eliana and Luigi.

“Well that was a nice evening, even if it was a bit surprising. We didn’t even get to do much baby stuff.” Charlie said whilst holding me close.

“Yeah but we had a proper date, didn’t we?” I smiled.

“Yeah, until your friend and her dad joined us.”

“Well... I was thinking...”

“Yes baby?

“We could have another date this weekend...”

I figured we could have a romantic date for her birthday now that we had a safe place to do so. I couldn’t wait to surprise her with my present.

“That would be nice.”

“But I was thinking, we could have it here again, but this time I could be wearing something a bit more... adult.”

“Do you think we could get away with that?”

“You saw the booth. And I know Luigi and Eliana. They’ll keep that booth for us, so we’ve got privacy. And we could have an actual proper date.”

“That sounds nice. Okay then. Date on Sunday?”

“Sunday!” I said excitedly. “It can be a Birthday dinner!”

“Yes, but my birthday isn’t until Monday.”

“Yeah but I want to spend the whole day on your birthday with you. In bed. You know. Wink wink...”

She smiled and me and winked back.

“Okay then. Sunday birthday meal, Monday birthday in bed with my gorgeous girlfriend.”

I smiled.

We got into Charlie’s car and started driving home.

Half way home, Charlie pulled up to a corner shop.

“Just need to get some bread and milk babe. We’ll be in and out, okay?”

“Let’s be quick. I just want to get home and snuggle.” I pouted.

“Me too, but I also want to make you a super yummy breakfast tomorrow before you go to work, but for that we need some stuff.”

Charlie followed up on her promise; we were in and out in no time. The only problems were the looks the woman at the counter gave me, which made me feel uncomfortable. But in no time, we were back in the car and driving home.

We got home and Charlie helped me into the house, my ability to walk was affected even more after multiple wettings throughout the evening. But she quickly got me into a fresh nappy, one that allowed me to use my legs properly, and then sat me on the sofa before heading into the bathroom for a bath.

“Sure you’re not gonna join me babe?”

“Not this time. Maybe next time. I just want to check my phone and do a bit of work to catch up.”

“Okay babe, well don’t do too much, as soon as I’m done in the bath we’re getting snuggled up.”

“Okay Charlie. Enjoy your bath!”

I looked at my phone, and scrolled through the multiple missed calls and texts from... my Mum. A lot of them read ‘PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU CAN’, which got me worried, so I figured I better call her.

Quickly finding her in my contacts, I called her.

“Hey Mum, what’s up?”

“OLIVIA? IS THAT YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?”

“Yeah, why?”

“We thought we saw you this evening outside of a shop, dressed up like a regressed little and I was terrified that something had happened to you!”

“Oh... umm... yeah... about that...”

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

So after a lot of messing about and working things out, I worked out that at this rate this story will be posted completely by the middle of August.

I think I'm going to start up my patreon and my new story before then, probably in the next few weeks. I'm doing well with writing my next one and I'm getting really into it! Also I think I've figured out the tiers and stuff (I'm going to try my hand at some short stories that will be exclusive to my patreon, as well as the early access to chapters of my big stories).

Hoping that people enjoy that one as much as people seem to be enjoying this!

Next chapter Monday!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4