LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 hours ago, Genossin said:

I think BBy Kimmy implies as much in "Making the Best of It" where Amazons from certain parts of the world other than the US and mainland Europe analogues have to induce the usual baby-obsession and lactation with hormone treatment, and are much more "normal" than other amazons when they don't have it. 

My best analysis of the Diaper Dimension is that the extreme regression/bondage aspects of the culture are a corporate move to boost consumer spending among the wealthiest capitalists, who would otherwise hoard more of their money.  Per capita consumer spending doesn't rise much further once you're in the top 1%, which means that as income inequality grows, the contradictions of capitalism become more and more acute.  With a consumer base worth less than the value of the goods and services it produces, crisis ensues. 

This societal obsession with not only the usual baby-related consumer goods but also increasingly elaborate bondage gear and medical devices could conceivably provide a legal outlet for some of that hoarded surplus value.  It also generates the market for littles who are forcibly trafficked and bred in several of the stories, commodifying the little workers who are otherwise taken out of the economy, while stigmatizing those who remain, which permits super-exploitation.  This could conceivably delay the next big market collapse by years at a time.

Exactly! It also provides a terror weapon for social control.

Chapter 22: Concern

It was Monday morning.

The sky was bright and the sun illuminated Charlie’s bedroom.

I was still in the arms of the woman I loved, enjoying every second of it before I had to get up. Charlie seemed fast asleep, and I didn’t want to disturb her. Sure, I’d be in a rush to get out, but I’m sure Mal doesn’t mind me coming in a bit late.

“Good morning sweetpea.”

I turned around quickly to see the beautiful face of my girlfriend staring down at me whilst her arms were still wrapped around me. She brushed her silky red hair back behind her bare shoulder with one hand and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Good morning babe.” I replied, still in awe at the beauty that lay beside me.

Babe? Oh right yeah, Monday morning. Back to being my big girlfriend. Well, as big as a little can be!” she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Oi you! I’m plenty big enough. Plus you love how short I am.”

“Not going to lie, it does have its benefits...”

I reached up, pushing up from the bed with both my arms, and kissed her on the chin. Apparently that’s as high as I could get right now in this position.

She gave me that mischievous grin and pushed me back down on to the bed and gently kissed my tummy.

“Well if you’re not my baby today, I’ve been looking forward to doing a certain something with my girlfriend all weekend...”

I blushed and settled back as she continued kissing every inch of my tummy, slowly working her way up. She took great attention to my breasts, making sure they got extra kisses.

But when she got to my neck... oh boy. She could have gotten me to do anything at that point. I melted and moaned as she seductively kissed my neck, my toes curling as I became putty in her hands.

She leaned in as close as possible to my ear.

“Work can wait. I’m having some overdue fun with my girlfriend this morning.” She whispered gently.

She moved her hand down my body, putting it down the front of my nappy, and using her fingers, she worked me up into such a frenzy that I couldn’t form any words or thoughts.

I lay there, panting, and she gave me that cheeky grin again.

“Just... you... wait... it’s... my... turn... now...” I said, giving her the same grin she was giving me.

I pounced up, trying to knock her on to her back, but it failed. I was now stuck with my body wrapped around my girlfriend.

She could see what I was trying to do, so she flipped over on to her back and I was now on top of her.

I quickly scurried under the duvet, climbing down her gorgeous body, setting myself up between her legs and I got to work.

“OH. OH MY GOD. LIV. KEEP GOING. DO NOT STOP. OH. OH. OH. OHHHHH...”

I didn’t plan on stopping until her legs felt like jelly.

“That... was amazing. I know you’re adorable as a baby, but I am never letting you get adopted. You’re too good at this.”

And I’m a good girlfriend!”

“Yes. That too. A good girlfriend... who gives mind-blowing orgasms.”

I sulked at her so she grabbed me and pulled me in for cuddles. We lay there for a good ten minutes or so, just enjoying the post-coital bliss.

“So, I guess we should talk more about this whole baby treatment thing. How do you think the weekend went, Liv?”

“Not going to lie, it was scary in a couple of ways.”

“Scary? How so?”

“Well, it was scary when your friend started talking to you, I still can’t believe you agreed to a baby shower!”

“Free stuff and we get to road test this whole dynamic we’re trying, but with other people. I know you’re not happy about it, but we have to pretend to be Mummy and baby as best we can, and I wasn’t planning on my friend turning up at the park at that exact moment! I haven’t seen her in like a year!”

“I guess. But it still scared the shit out of me.”

“Talking about that... how’s baby’s nappy?”

Charlie moved the sheet and stuck a finger in my nappy. She knew full well the state of my nappy, she had just had her whole hand down there, but I figured she wanted to make me blush more. And if this was anyone but Charlie, they’d have the thing thrown at their faces by now...

“You’re soaked babe! Sorry, but this means you’re wearing today. We figured as much anyway, but just be careful and change when you can, okay? I’ll put you in a nappy you can easily change yourself. Remember they can’t hold as much as the thicker ones I used.”

Charlie rolled off the bed and walked around to my side. Picking me up, she held me close as she grabbed the changing bag that was left beside the wardrobe. Expertly positioning a changing mat on the bed and gently laying me down, all with one hand, she handed me Luna and got to work changing my soaked nappy.

“So you said it was scary in a couple of ways, what was the other way?”

I blushed. I didn’t want to talk about this part but I figured I should really. We were always honest with each other and we never liked hiding things.

“I... I may have enjoyed it a little bit.”

“Oh?” Charlotte was visibly surprised by this.

Look, I felt a closeness with you that I have never felt with anyone before. It was... special. It was something damn special. And I’m scared that I enjoyed being a baby.”

Baby... I mean babe, it’s understandable. We had a bond. You trusted me with all your being to keep you safe and not do anything cruel or unjust to you. You trusted me not to adopt you and to protect you whilst we were out. You let a vulnerable side of you out and I don’t think you’ve ever let that part out before. You’re not a baby sweetie, I think the baby act allowed you to let out that vulnerability in a special way that bonded the two of us even more.”

I knew what she was saying was right. But a small part of me also enjoyed the baby treatment. I felt... cute. I liked being taken care of. I... may have even liked wearing the nappies... maybe.

But I couldn’t tell her that.

“You have spent your whole life avoiding being babied. You’ve spent your whole life on the defence. You barely go anywhere other than our apartments or work. You try your best to appear as strong as possible, when what you needed was someone who would allow you to let that vulnerability out. To let you trust someone to take care of you instead of only taking care of yourself. It doesn’t mean you’re a baby, but I think this could be healthy for you honestly.”

I nodded. Maybe she was right, maybe this could be good for me. For us.

“And remember, I have no interest in having a little of my own. I don’t want to actually adopt you. I didn’t see you as a baby when you were dressed like that, I still don’t. And yes, I got those maternal urges and I produce milk occasionally, but I still don’t see you as a baby. I just see you as my girlfriend who was letting her most vulnerable side out, and someone who needs a bit of nurturing and love and attention. And I’m not going to lie; it also brought out vulnerability in me. Since everything with my parents, I’ve closed myself off to getting close to littles or letting my maternal side out. I swore to myself I’d never adopt a little, that I’d treat any little with respect.”

“Excluding all the teasing...”

“Well yeah, but I love seeing your cute face when I tease you. It’s priceless.”

I pouted.

“Look, you’re not a baby. And you still aren’t even if you like to wear babyish clothes and soak your nappies. You have a wonderful adult mind to you, which I love, but you also have a childlike side to you that is just dying to be let out. I’ve known since the start.”

“You have?”

“I have. Look, I’ll be honest with you...”

Charlie’s cheeks started to turn red.

“My ex, Madison, really wanted a little. Like REALLY wanted one.”

“I know, you said you broke up with her because of it.”

“Well there was more to it than that. Do you know what adult babies are?”

“I do. Alice said she was a ‘little’ adult baby or whatever.”

“Yeah, well Amazons can be too. It’s a lot more common for them than littles to be into it; honestly I didn’t think they existed until you told me!”

‘Wait... does that mean... she...?’

“So... umm... you?” I blurted out.

“Oh no. Not me. And not Madison. Look, things were not looking good with our relationship. She wanted a little; I swore I would never do that to someone without consent. She needed to get her maternal urges satisfied... and offered a solution.”

“Oh?”

“She suggested finding an Amazon or a mid who liked to dress up and act like a baby. We had heard about them, so we did a bit of research. I agreed to it, just as a trial thing. We found an Amazon girl, she was about 21, and she wanted a Mummy to baby her. With the promise of two Mummies... she was over the moon!”

“I bet she was, not many Amazons would want to be a Mummy to another Amazon I bet, not with all the unadopted littles running around.”

“Exactly. So we met. We tried it out. I connected with the girl; she was so sweet and so cute. I learned a lot about her and a lot about that lifestyle. I did a lot of research so I could make that girl happy. But Madison... it wasn’t enough for her. And so she took it out on the poor girl. Her abusive nature came out and one day struck the girl across the face. That girl ran and never got in contact with us again.”

“I don’t blame her.”

Charlie nodded.

“I broke up with Madison after that. She obviously wouldn’t change, and wouldn’t give up until she had her own little.”

“I’m sorry about that... But I have to ask, what does that do with me? Are you saying I’m like that girl?”

“Maybe you are, maybe you aren’t. That’s for you to explore and figure out. I’m just saying it’s okay to like it if you do, don’t push it away. I did a lot of research on that whole thing, and I understand why you may find some comfort in it. So... just don’t run from it. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. I will support you no matter what, even if you like the baby treatment.”

“Thanks Charlie.”

“Just think about it for now sweetheart. We’ll give the whole baby thing a break today, we’ve got that baby shower nonsense tomorrow, which is going to be difficult for the both of us.”

I had a lot to process. My head was swarming with thoughts and worries and questions. But I realised I was letting the silence linger so I said the first thing that came to my head.

“I love you.”

“I love you too Liv.”

Charlie got up, she had apparently finished changing my nappy whilst we had this little heart to heart, and she went to go get breakfast.

I had a lot to think about.

‘Did I enjoy being a baby? Maybe. Did I want to be a baby full time? Fuck no. I liked the closeness we had, I liked being taken care of, I liked being vulnerable with her. Maybe I could be one of those littles who like being babied. Maybe I could be like Alice, as long as I don’t get actually adopted or turned into a baby, and as long as I can keep my adult side I... wouldn’t be against it.’

My thoughts were interrupted by Charlie poking her head into the bedroom with panic set upon her face.

“Babe? Can you get Malcolm to open up late and come pick you up for work? I can’t drop you off today because I’ve got a sudden important meeting with my publisher.”

“Sure, I’ll call Mal now.”

“Thanks babe. Better start getting ready then!”

I tried calling Mal, but his phone was off. He was so useless at keeping his phone charged these days. So I called his house phone. Someone picked up the phone on the other end of the call.

“Hello?”

“Mal! Did your phone die?”

“Ah... shit. Sorry, you’ve been gone all weekend. I... got drunk and accidentally lobbed it into the lake.”

“How do you accidentally lob it into the lake?”

“I was very drunk.”

“Fine. Whatever. Hey, I need a favour. Can you pick me up at Charlotte's before you go to the shop? She has some meeting and I need a lift.”

“Sure kiddo. Give me half an hour and I’ll come get you.”

“Cheers. See you then!”

I hung up the phone; I needed to get dressed quickly.

Looking around Charlie’s bedroom for my adult clothes, I figured she must have put them away or something. So I rushed out of her bedroom, nearly ploughing into Charlie.

“Babe, I’m sorry.” She said as she lifted me up and rested me on her hip.

“For?”

I didn’t like the sound of this.

“I put your clothes in the washer so they’d be ready for today. But... they’re not dry yet. The dryer must have not been set properly. I’m so sorry!”

“But... what am I supposed to wear?”

“Umm.... I don’t have any of your clothes here. Only...”

No. I know what you’re thinking... but... no.”

“Do you want to go into work in just a nappy?”

“No... but... fine. Give me the onesie.”

“....The onesie went in with your clothes too.”

“OH COME ON!”

“It’s... the dress or nothing, sorry babe. I pinky promise you this wasn’t intentional.”

Pinky promises were sacred. I knew she didn’t do this on purpose. Our relationship was built on pinky promises!

“Fine. I’m never going to hear the end of this from Mal. He’s going to milk this for the next 6 months. So thanks for that.”

I pouted at Charlie, her face trying to hold back a giggle.

After we got dressed, Charlie in some smart black business suit and me in that ridiculous baby dress I wore yesterday, we ate some breakfast and waited for Malcolm to turn up.

The doorbell rang, it must be him.

Without asking, Charlie picked me up from the kitchen stool and held me on her hip. She sure loved doing this... I could tell this was going to happen a lot more if we continue with this whole baby act thing.

Answering the door, there stood Malcolm.

...And he burst into laughter.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“If you say a word of this to anyone or mention this again... you’re a dead man.” I warned him.

“Oh, I’d take that threat seriously. She’ll pout you to death if you do.” Charlie said, pinching my cheek.

Mal stopped laughing eventually, looking up at me and trying his best to keep a straight face.

“Sorry kiddo... just... I never thought I’d see you dressed like this. I assume your plan went okay then?”

“It did. But we were going to give it a break today. But then I had no clean clothes to wear to work. Hence... this.”

“Ah I see, well you’ve got spare clothes at the store, we’ll get you into something a bit more adult in no time. But I am never forgetting this!”

“Shut up. Let’s go.” I turned to Charlie, “Good luck with your meeting babe! See you tonight!”

“See you later pumpkin! Think about what I said okay?”

“Will do, love you! Byeeeeee!”

And with that, we headed out to Malcolm’s car and he helped me get settled into the car seat.

“Sorry to ask, but are you wearing a nappy still too?”

“Just... I had some... milk. Okay?”

“Been a few months since that. Did you get it from the source this time?”

“Yes. Now shut up. Stop being such a perv!”

“Yes little miss...” he smiled and strapped me in.

It wasn’t long before we got to the shop and saw that the lights were on in the back.

“Mal, you did lock up on Saturday right?”

“Yeah I did... someone must have broken in.” He put his finger to his lips, “Shhh... quietly...”

We crept through the shop, making sure not to knock anything over. Slowly lifting the counter up so he could pass through, we made our way to the back room door, which was slightly ajar.

“Wait... Mal... I hear voices...” I whispered to him.

We listened intently to try and hear what they were saying.

“She was in the park. I swear.” One of them said.

“Wait... is that...” I recognised one of the voices and burst through the door.

“LIV!”

I was tackled to the ground by a mess of brown hair.

Clearing the hair from my face, I pushed the person up and they rested on my stomach, sat down, looking down at me. It was Zoey.

“LIV WE WERE SO WORRIED! WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE... well... me?

“If you let her up, she’ll explain.” Mal said, helping Zoey up so I could get off the floor.

Straightening my dress and trying to hide the fact I was thickly padded right now, I looked up to see... well... everyone. Zoey, Eve, Claire, even David and Sam were here!

“Wait... why is everyone here? Like... Everyone? We never meet together. It’s too risky.”

That’s when Eve walked up to me and picked me up, pulling me into a hug.

“We were so worried! We thought you had been adopted!”

“Adopted? What? When? Why?”

“Claire saw you in the park yesterday on her daily jog. She saw you wearing a dress like... well this actually, in the arms of an Amazon. She called us all and we got together this morning to plan a rescue.”

“D’aww, you guys were going to rescue me? That’s so sweet.” A tear formed in my eye.

“Well we were, but looks like you managed to escape with the help of Malcolm. Who we texted and tried to call, but STILL WON’T CHARGE HIS PHONE!” David yelled out. I hadn’t talked to David in person in a long time, it was nice to see him out and about, just sad that it took a little thing like me being kidnapped to do so!

“Hey, everyone, calm down.” I said, “I wasn’t kidnapped, I wasn’t adopted, and Malcolm definitely didn’t save me.”

“What happened then?” It was apparently Claire’s turn to be the concerned one.

“Claire, you know I’m dating an Amazon right?”

“Yeah... Oh wait. Was that her? I’m so sorry!”

“It’s okay, you’ve never actually met her so you wouldn’t have known anyway. She hasn’t adopted me or anything, we’re just trying... something.”

“WAIT!” exclaimed Zoey, “DID YOU DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID? DID YOU TAKE MY ADVICE?”

“.....Maybe.”

Zoey started flailing about in joyful glee.

“HOW WAS IT? DID YOU ENJOY IT? WHAT DID YOU DO?”

Eve, Claire, David and Sam all turned to look at Zoey, and then turned their heads synchronously, looking directly at me.

“Explain. Now!” I forgot how scary Eve can be sometimes.

I explained to them all what Charlotte and I had agreed to, and our plans. About being babied, going out to the park, even the baby shower planned for tomorrow. They all listened in silence, waiting for me to finish.

“Aaaand that’s why I’m dressed like this...”

Eve decided she was going to be the first to comment.

“Well I think it’s a stupid idea. But it does make logical sense. It works for me and Zoey, but then again she is legally adopted. If anyone finds out you are not legally adopted by Charlotte, there could be consequences...”

David was next apparently.

“Liv, you know what I went through. But I also know you. If you think this will help or make you happy, who am I to judge. Just be careful, and I hope this chick is worth it.”

Claire chirped up.

“I’m so sorry for assuming all that! I really hope this works out. She seemed so nice to you when I saw you in the park. Also... you are hella cute as a baby... just saying. And that Charlotte is gorgeous. You both lucked out!”

Zoey was impatiently shuffling about, she obviously wanted to get her say in.

“I knew you’d like it! Seriously, see how it goes. Don’t be afraid to be a baby. And hell, I know I don’t enjoy the baby part, but if you end up enjoying it, don’t be ashamed. I can see the appeal of it!”

Sam was the last one to comment. His face was serious, like he was taking a lot in and had a lot to say.

“I... this has given me a lot to think about. I’m glad you’re okay Liv. I’ll... see you guys later. I need to go sort something out.”

Sam left the shop through the backdoor. Once he had gone, the room was silent. I decided to break the silence as it was getting uncomfortable.

“Well... that was weird. I hope he’s okay.” I said.

“I’m sure he’ll be okay. Maybe it’s to do with you being babied, remember it’s still relatively fresh for him.” Mal said from behind me.

I nodded.

“Thank you for coming here and wanting to save me, even if I didn’t need saving. I’m lucky to have friends like you. I don’t know if we’ll continue this baby thing, but I’m willing to give it a go.”

“I still think it’s a bit odd kiddo, but hey, you do you.” Mal always knew what generic thing to say at a time like this.

“I better get going. Work is expecting me in an hour.” said Claire.

“Yeah I better get back now. Good luck with everything Liv, you know I’m always here if you need me. Just... be careful around Amazons okay? Charlotte’s a good one though, so keep her close and don’t let go of her.” David said with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Eve was still holding me at this point, when she sniffed the air. She bent over to Zoey and sniffed. Unsatisfied, she turned her head and looked at me. I sniffed the air and I could tell that Zoey must have messed her nappy. I bet that’s what Eve was checking. That’s when Eve sniffed the air around me. And a grin formed on her face.

“Well it looks like little Livie here is getting into the role of a baby quicker than she must be expecting...” she announced to the room, which was just herself, Mal, Zoey and me at this point.

“Wha...what do you mean?” I asked.

Zoey realised what she meant and grinned at me too.

“Oh the mushtush isn’t me Livie...”

‘....oh shit.’

Eve offered to change me, which I accepted because I did not want the hassle of having to clean... that up. Whilst we were in the privacy of the workshop, I started chatting to Eve.

“I still can’t believe I didn’t notice I had gone!”

“Milk can do that hun. Just be glad it happened here and not somewhere out there.”

“I know. It’s just... I know I should avoid milk. But... it isn’t just the taste or the addictiveness of it...”

“It’s the bond isn’t it?”

“Yeah. Do you get that too?”

“Oh yes, Amazons get it bad. I feed Zoey, and I know she struggles keeping control. But be careful, if you do it more often than once or twice a week, I can promise you that you’ll lose control permanently.”

“That’s what I’m worried about. Charlie wants to keep it at 2 a week at most.”

“She’s a keeper you know, and she is very very lucky to have someone like you. What you do for everyone, littles AND Amazons... I mean look, you got a bunch of people who barely interact with each other to come together to plan to rescue you! You are more important than you realise. Just... be careful, okay?

“Thanks Eve.”

I hugged her as she taped up the last tape.

“You do look adorable in this dress by the way...”

I blushed.

After half an hour, Eve and Zoey finally left and I was left alone with just Malcolm and the shop.

“Hey kiddo, I would have told them about this weekend if I could, but you know... my phone.”

“You’re still a fucking idiot for that by the way. If anything, I’m not going to let you live that down!”

“Fine. How about I never say a word about this dress, and you never bring up my phone.”

“Deal.”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

This was a long chapter today. At least compared to the others.

Baby shower next, on Friday or Saturday ? I'm sure people are looking forward to that! I know I'm excited! ??

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

That Liv has so many friends who want to save her makes me very happy.

That Sam reacts as he reacts does not surprise me it is only everything happened even if 6 months lie in between so a trauma does not disappear so quickly.

I still do not trust this friend of Charlie. I can't get over this breeding comment I even trust her to want to kidnap Liv when she realizes that this is all fake to breed her.

I am curious how it will hopefully continue directly Friday.

It's great the Liv has all of her network on side with her being babied by Charlie but they won't know to rescue her if Charlie gets baby crazy. I think Liv is going to go too far with the milk anyway and diapers are going to be part of her outfits for a long time.

I totally get where Sam is coming from. Has to be rough to see Liv playing baby when he didn't have a choice.

And I'm looking forward to the baby shower even if Liv isn't.

Well I'm sure this is going to blow up on them epically! That being said I'd like to see it work for a few months before it does so. The baby shower is going to be a bit scary with her friends. I'm still curious to see just what it is that Charlie writes... Now that we know she essentially cared for an adult baby, I would find it quite humorous if she was an authoress for that genre. ?

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Well I'm sure this is going to blow up on them epically! That being said I'd like to see it work for a few months before it does so. The baby shower is going to be a bit scary with her friends. I'm still curious to see just what it is that Charlie writes... Now that we know she essentially cared for an adult baby, I would find it quite humorous if she was an authoress for that genre. ?

She’s probably essentially you but instead of writing DD stories it would be the opposite LOL 

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Maybe she's writing about a crazy Amazon who wants to go to another dimension full of Littles studying and gets to stay with a family who like ABDL and the Amazon, shrunk to 70 inches by the portal trip, plays baby to her outside of college time.

6 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Don't we all. I am so excited about what will happen. It will be incredibly embarrassing for Liv.

17 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay

Thank you ?

16 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

That Liv has so many friends who want to save her makes me very happy.

That Sam reacts as he reacts does not surprise me it is only everything happened even if 6 months lie in between so a trauma does not disappear so quickly.

I still do not trust this friend of Charlie. I can't get over this breeding comment I even trust her to want to kidnap Liv when she realizes that this is all fake to breed her.

I am curious how it will hopefully continue directly Friday.

I don't blame you for not trusting her. ?

11 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

It's great the Liv has all of her network on side with her being babied by Charlie but they won't know to rescue her if Charlie gets baby crazy. I think Liv is going to go too far with the milk anyway and diapers are going to be part of her outfits for a long time.

I totally get where Sam is coming from. Has to be rough to see Liv playing baby when he didn't have a choice.

Thanks for the comment! ?

9 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Looks like liv got off easy with that deal with Malcolm at the end lol. I did notice though that she hasn’t yet changed back into normal clothes, which means hopefully something fun happens with a costumer walking in and thinking she looks oh so cute!

She definitely got off easy, but the rest of the team didn't make that deal, and I'm sure they won't forget it anytime soon ?

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great chapter? Lots of good friends and their antics/humor 

Thank you!

7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

You shouldn't have to wait too long to find out about Charlie's work! I did actually think of doing something like that, it would have been fun to write, but I hope the direction I took is still interesting ?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Maybe she's writing about a crazy Amazon who wants to go to another dimension full of Littles studying and gets to stay with a family who like ABDL and the Amazon, shrunk to 70 inches by the portal trip, plays baby to her outside of college time.

Don't we all. I am so excited about what will happen. It will be incredibly embarrassing for Liv.

Thanks for the comment!

VERY tempted to post the next chapter later, as a treat. I'm still ahead by a good amount, so I could probably afford to post one extra chapter this week if people want it... Then the one after would be Saturday.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

VERY tempted to post the next chapter later, as a treat. I'm still ahead by a good amount, so I could probably afford to post one extra chapter this week if people want it... Then the one after would be Saturday.

Yessssss please *begging with lots of pouting*

• Like 1

I wonder if they ever run into that adult baby Amazon that Charlie mommied 

I do have a feeling they’ll run into her ex and she’ll cause problems. Might even be the one to find out about their dynamic and try to get Charlie arrested so she can have Liv to herself. 

Chapter 23: Baby Shower

After a quiet day at the shop, Malcolm dropped me off back at Charlie’s house.

As Malcolm lifted me down from the car seat, Charlie had appeared at her front door, like she was waiting for me.

“Aww, no cute dress?” she asked.

I had changed into some normal clothes whilst at the shop, and left the dress there. I had enough of that thing for the rest of my life if possible, but I had a feeling that it’d probably be worn again sooner than I’d like.

“Nope. Just your normal adult girlfriend tonight, sorry.”

“I’m sure I can deal with that.” She said as she winked at me.

I turned round to say goodbye to Mal.

“Thanks Mal, I’ll see you Wednesday!”

“Have fun at your baby shower tomorrow!” he said as he got back into his car.

As soon as Mal closed the car door and started reversing out of the driveway, I could see him laughing his head off.

“Now kitten, let’s get you in and snuggled up with me. I missed you.”

“Sure thing! Can we order takeout tonight? I’ve had a busy day and I need it.”

“Me too, so yes, we can get takeout. BUT! First things first... do you need a change?”

I had wet earlier and I forgot to bring any spares, so I was in dire need of a change.

“....maybe.”

“Let’s get you changed first then. Then we’ll order some food and snuggle up for the evening. We’ve got a busy and probably stressful day to deal with tomorrow.”

I nodded as we walked into the house.

-------------------------------------

The next day came way too quickly. And I was really not looking forward to this, my first real test of whether or not I can pretend to be a baby in public.

I’d probably be expected to play along with the other littles, with most, if not all, of them fully regressed.

“You’re dry this morning babe. Milk must be out of your system. But you’re going to have to stay in nappies and use them for this baby shower, sorry.”

I sighed. She was right.

“Fine, but what am I going to wear to it? We don’t have anything other than the onesie left.”

“I may have gone out and got you a couple of things for this from Little Clothing Co.”

My face dropped.

“Wait... please don’t tell me you got any of that horrible stuff?”

“No, don’t worry! I wouldn’t do that to you! I just got you some cute little pink shortalls and a couple of onesies. And a few little things like hair bows and socks. Just enough for today.”

“Hmph. Fine. Did you see Dorothy at all?”

“I didn’t, she wasn’t working today. Though she’s done a lot with the store since convincing the higher ups to make it more little friendly. They’ve still got the horrible items like those booties and stuff, but there’s a lot more variety in adult clothing for littles at least.”

Just the thought of those damn booties made me feet curl, like I could feel the pain just from thinking of them.

“I’m glad. Now... what am I wearing to this stupid thing?”

“Hmm... well Mummy decides, doesn’t she?

“....Yes Mummy.” I sighed.

Charlie started clapping excitedly. She hated the idea of me becoming just another regressed little, but she loved dressing me up all cute.

After Charlie had finished getting ready, she got me dressed. And what she picked out made me look like a toddler. Pink shortalls, a white and pink onesie that had butterflies on it, my hair done up into pigtails with matching bows, and white frilly socks.

“No shoes again?”

“I love your little feetsies too much. They’re so cute and small! Maybe one day I’ll get you some shoes. But for now, I’ll carry you everywhere when we’re outside, and inside you’ll be fine crawling.”

“Crawling?” my eyes shot open.

“Well you were thought to be a baby, not a toddler. Despite the cute shortalls, you still look like a baby. Plus the younger you act, the less you have to talk, which means less chance of our little charade being discovered.”

“I guess. Helps that my mouth is usually occupied by a dummy, I can’t say anything that gives me away.”

“It does! Plus the added bonus of it making you look super duper cute!”

She pinched my cheeks and I blushed.

“Right, we going now princess? We’re expected soon. Remember; be on your best behaviour. If you need to get out of there or there is an emergency, say ‘gumdrop’. That’s our safe word for this.”

I nodded. We figured we needed a safe word I could say that we normally wouldn’t say, but something that would be suitable for a baby to say. So gumdrop it is for now I guess.

We headed out of the house, Charlie carrying me in one arm and the changing bag in the other. Strapping me into the car seat in her convertible, she kissed me on the forehead and walked around the car. Getting in and pulling out of her driveway, she retracted the roof and turned to smile at me.

“Well we may as well enjoy the drive there, it’s a nice day for this time of year, we better make the most of it whilst we can! You ready Princess?”

“Yes Mummy. Let’s get this over with.

“I love you kitten.”

“I love you too.”

We arrived at a large house on the other side of the city. I had never been this far from home before, it was kinda scary.

Pulling up next to the pavement, Charlie started the roof and got out of the car. I started staring at this house, it was huge! But then again it seemed tiny compared to the other houses on this street, they must be really well off.

“I know sweetie, it’s a big house isn’t it?”

“Big is an understatement. It’s like four times bigger than yours!”

“It’s not always about the size of your house baby, just remember that.”

“I know, but... look at it!”

“Shush now baby,” she inserted my dummy into my mouth, “You be a good girl now, no more adult talk until we get home, okay?”

I nodded, awkwardly sucking on my dummy.

Walking up to the house, we were greeted by Catherine. She was wearing some traditional black dress with a white stripe across the midriff, her hair let down but styled in a neat way that flowed elegantly down her shoulders.

“Hey Charlie! And hello there little baby Livie! Let’s get you and Mummy inside shall we? The whole gang is here!”

‘Charlie hasn’t told me about her other friends, probably best really, I’d be panicking even more if I knew exactly how cruel these women were. Or maybe they were nice? I guess I’ll find out very soon.’

We entered Catherine’s home to see two other Amazon women sat in the lounge area.

“Hello there little Livie! It’s so nice to see you!” one of them spoke up, “I’m your Auntie Grace!”

Grace seemed like a bubbly, happy person. Maybe she was nice? She was about the same size as Charlie, but dressed similarly to Catherine.

Charlie must have felt like she hadn’t dressed accordingly, because she was just wearing jeans and a blouse, nothing particularly special, whilst all three of these other women had dressed up in their Sunday best.

“Hey Livie, I’m Gwen.” Said the remaining Amazon. She didn’t appear as friendly as Grace, she seemed a bit... hesitant.

I surveyed the area, taking in whatever I could about the house that I was now trapped in for the next few hours. Matching Catherine’s sense of fashion, the house was very elegant and well designed. It was mostly white with lots of wooden furniture that was painted white. Dots of yellow gave the blank canvas a much needed pop of colour and... ‘damn this woman. She was a monster but she knew how to decorate.’

Through the glass doors at the back of the lounge area, I could see a playroom with something moving about in there. ‘That must be where the other littles are.’

“Why don’t you go put little Livie in the playroom with the other tykes, then we can open up some of the presents and catch up!” Grace said with a smile.

Charlie carried me through into the other room, which was a sudden change in decor. Gone was the elegant minimalist design of the lounge area, now replaced with a mash up of bold primary colours and cartoon decals. There was a playpen in one corner, a little story nook in another, and toys strewn across the floor. There was also a small TV on a cabinet in the nearest corner.

The occupants of the room all turned to look at the newbie who had just been brought in, whom everyone had planned this entire day for. I stared at them as they stared back. I couldn’t gauge their level of cognition yet, as everyone was just blankly staring at me.

Charlie decided to introduce us all.

“Everyone, this is Livie. Livie, this is Mason, who you’ve seen before, who is Catherine’s little.”

Mason was dressed in a blue sailor suit which honestly looked more ridiculous than cute. He looked at me with the dead lifeless stare I saw him have at the park. He was going to be no conversation in this infantile prison.

“This is Amber, Gwen’s little girl.”

Amber was a little bit taller than I was, by what I could tell. She had strawberry blonde hair and freckles on her face. Dressed in a pink frilly dress similar to what I would normally design, she smiled at me and clapped her hands excitedly. ‘Probably no luck with her either...’

“And these two are Brendon and Kayleigh. They are actually twins and were adopted together by Grace.”

The twins wore matching outfits, little pinafore rompers with no top underneath, leaving them both partially naked in full view. Only the pinafore front covered Kayleigh’s small breasts. They were sat there, just staring at me whilst leaning against each other.

“Be a good girl now Livie... and remember, gumdrops.” She whispered the safe word to me as she sat me down on the playroom floor and walked out, closing the door behind her.

‘Well... let’s see if anyone still has their mind intact... Mason is a no go. He’s out of it. His eyes are dead. The twins... the twins look regressed enough. I doubt I’d get them to talk like an adult. Maybe I should just act like a baby; it’s only for a few hours. Why was I expecting to have some adult conversation here?’

That’s when Amber had crawled over and pinched me on the arm.

“Owww fuck! That hurt!” I cried out.

The other 3 littles were too occupied with their toys to care that I had just swore. And I hoped that none of the Amazons in the other room had heard me either.

“I knew it! I had a feeling you weren’t regressed! Thank god!” Amber whispered to me.

“No I’m not regressed! What was that for?”

“A test! A regressed little would start crying like a baby. You swore like a sailor and didn’t cry, leading me to the conclusion that you’re not regressed!”

“You could have just asked me?”

“Not taking that risk. The twins are snitches. Be careful around them. They may be regressed, but they love telling on you to their Mummy!”

“Oh damn. That bad huh?”

“Yeah, I swore once and I got a spanking so bad from their Mummy I couldn’t sit down for the rest of the day!”

“Ouch. Okay then, avoid the twins. But how are...?”

“How am I not regressed?”

“Well... yeah.”

“I was adopted by Gwen when she was at her height of baby craziness. Her and your Mummy were still talking at that point, and I think my adoption pushed your Mummy over the edge and she stopped being friends with the group. Gwen was going to go through with a full regression with me, which was recommended by Grace and Catherine, but losing her closest friend, your Mummy, made her think twice. She started talking to me like I was an adult and made the other two Mummies back off her with the whole regression thing.”

“So... why are you still... you know... dressed like this?”

“Because she had already legally adopted me. And Catherine and Grace we not happy about their friend not following their orders. So they said she has to at least keep me as a baby, even if she doesn’t melt my mind.”

“Oh so do you pretend to be a baby outside of the house then you’re an adult at home? I’ve got a couple of friends with similar arrangements.”

“Haha, I wish! Naw, she keeps me as a baby the whole time, but she, at the very least, talks to me like an adult, otherwise I would have lost my mind a long time ago.”

“How come?”

“She’s scared of random Little Social Service visits. Plus she’s sure Catherine has eyes and ears watching.”

“Shit, seriously?

Watch your language, the twins are still here!”

“Sorry, but do you mean Catherine is spying on you and Gwen?”

“Pretty sure, yeah.”

“But that’s illegal!”

“So? Catherine and Grace have money. Sure, not as much as your Mummy, but they have enough to have power over Gwen, especially since your Mummy fell out with them.”

“As much as my Mummy? Wait, I know she had a nice car, but what do you mean by ‘as much as my Mummy’?”

“Did you not know? Jeez girl, you don’t get out much do you? Do you not know who your Mummy is? I guess she must have kept it pretty shush. I only know because I overheard them talking I guess.”

“Who? What?”

Before she could answer, the twins came over. So Amber and I quickly went to pretending to play with some nearby blocks.

I needed to know what Amber meant. I needed to know who Charlie really was. What was she keeping from me? I knew she was some kind of author or something, but she never told me exactly what. I just figured she wrote some silly things that got published and she makes a steady paycheck. Was she seriously that wealthy?

The twins just wouldn’t leave, so I was stuck playing with the nearby toys. I wanted to talk more to Amber, not just about Charlie, but about her, about Catherine and Grace and their shady actions. But I had to occupy myself with these boring plastic blocks.

After a good 20 minutes or so, the door to the play room opened and in walked Grace.

“How are we doing little ones? Anyone need a drink?”

The twins and Mason all perked up at the sound of that. Amber looked at me and shook her head, obviously telling me not to trust the drinks Grace was offering.

“How about you Amber? Not want some yummy juice?”

“No fank you Auntie Gwace. Yoo know my Mummy’s orders.”

Fine.” She obviously seemed annoyed at this refusal and turned to me, “How about you sweetheart, would you like some yummy juice?”

I played along, repeating the same babyish voice Amber did.

“No fank yoo, my Mummy feeds me.”

“That she does, but you need to stay hydrated. Just have some juice and then your Mummy can feed you later. She’s busy with us girls at the moment.”

I really didn’t trust this woman, and was scared that if I tried fighting too much, she may do something, so I continued with my babyish act.

“No fank yoo, I dun like juice an my Mummy said not to trust anyone.”

“That’s clever, but you can trust Auntie Grace!”

That’s when I broke character accidentally.

“No thanks, I don’t trust you.”

She obviously seemed surprised by my ability to talk normally, or maybe it was just that I dared to talk like that in front of her and her brainwashed littles.

“You little brat, just drink your juice.”

Kayleigh crawled up to Grace and looked up.

“Mummy Mummy Mummy! She said a bad word!”

“Oh she did, did she?

‘Amber was right. She’s a fucking snitch.’

“Well I know what will fix that.”

Grace unclipped my dummy from my shortalls and left the playroom with it. She returned 30 seconds later with it in hand, dripping with soap.

‘Ah fuck. This is going to suck.’

“Open wide.”

I held my mouth firmly closed, not letting this bitch get this disgusting soapy dummy anywhere near my tongue. She clamped her large Amazon fingers on my nose, waiting for the moment I had to gasp to take a breath. I couldn’t fight it; she was much stronger than me.

I gasped for air.

She shoved the warm soapy dummy in my mouth and stood up.

“That’s better. Naughty little girls get their mouths washed out.”

I made the biggest mistake of the day when I spat it out, it landing near her feet.

I tried to scrape the soap taste from my tongue when she furiously grabbed my arm, sat me down on the floor in front of the TV and scrolled through the list of videos on the remote control.

“Can’t keep your dummy in eh? I can fix that.”

She scrolled and scrolled until she landed on the video she had been searching for. I looked up and saw the title and my eyes widened in terror.

Before I could call out my safe word to alert Charlie, she pressed play on the remote and a cute little video of a cast of colourful characters started playing. They were singing and dancing and was very typical of a normal show for babies. But from the title, I knew what this really was.

The last thing going through my mind as the video played, entrancing me and lulling me into a mindless daze, was the title of the video; Wibbles love their dummies.

My final words before my mind went blank were whispered towards Amber.

Yell... gum... drop...

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

Thought I'd post a bonus chapter as I've been excited for this. And I thought I'd be nice and treat everyone to an extra chapter this week. Next one on Saturday!

• Like 21
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

Wow well done and that cliffhanger would make @BabySofia proud

I bet Gwen spends time or will spend time in diapers. I bet the other two has made her wear diapers or has her in diapers now or will eventually. 

I told you something would happen. So hypnosis videos that will be interesting.

Charlie is going to get so incredibly angry. I can't wait to see what she does.

Amber and Gwen can hopefully build on their friendship with Charlie and Liv a little bit.

Cat and Grace will hopefully get their payback for their behavior. What kind of Amazon gives a Little a drink or anything else if she says her mother forbids it? Interesting that will end badly.

I am curious about Saturday.

Thank you for the additional chapter.

4 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

This is about what I expected to happen lol, most of her old friends are crazy. Hopefully Amber got the message out to Charlie before anything too bad can happen.

Won't have to wait too long to find out ?

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I bet Gwen spends time or will spend time in diapers. I bet the other two has made her wear diapers or has her in diapers now or will eventually. 

Thank you ?

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I told you something would happen. So hypnosis videos that will be interesting.

Charlie is going to get so incredibly angry. I can't wait to see what she does.

Amber and Gwen can hopefully build on their friendship with Charlie and Liv a little bit.

Cat and Grace will hopefully get their payback for their behavior. What kind of Amazon gives a Little a drink or anything else if she says her mother forbids it? Interesting that will end badly.

I am curious about Saturday.

Thank you for the additional chapter.

Thanks for the comment! ?

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Well Charlie has a delightful group of friends there.

Well there's a reason she hasn't spoken to them in a long time ?

7 hours ago, Guilend said:

I am... and sad at the same time! Hope we don't have to wait long!!! (You don't have to try and steal my horns you know! ? )

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I thought it was the ex that would be the problem, but with this group of friends I think they’re a bigger problem already 

There are a lot of threats out there for our protagonist. Charlie's friends are certainly one of them...

25 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I am... and sad at the same time! Hope we don't have to wait long!!! (You don't have to try and steal my horns you know! ? )

I wouldn't dream of it! But I do understand the satisfaction of using them, I've got so many cliffhangers planned and I love seeing peoples reactions to them ? but dont worry, the second part of the baby shower will be posted on Saturday. 

.....? (couldn't resist)

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

There are a lot of threats out there for our protagonist. Charlie's friends are certainly one of them...

I wouldn't dream of it! But I do understand the satisfaction of using them, I've got so many cliffhangers planned and I love seeing peoples reactions to them ? but dont worry, the second part of the baby shower will be posted on Saturday. 

.....? (couldn't resist)

oh god the next one with these horns. I'm going to have a fucking breakdown. ????