LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

1. interesting conversation she had today. This and the one with Zoey apparently gave her a lot to think about.

2. i would never have given my contacts to a stranger amazon under any circumstances who knows if he really works for the resistance. The Resistance people could get into the store that way if he was telling the truth.

3. i like Malcolm reaction it shows how much he thinks of Liv.

4. oh my fucking god I am so curious about Charlie's reaction. I really wonder if she will play along and if so they will eventually meet the mother and if so what will happen. I am so curious.

? this is why I've been looking forward to posting this chapter. I've been dying to know what people's reactions were, and safe to say, they do not disappoint!

Also I love how many people are expecting Charlie's mother to pop up!

4 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

I'm excited to see where this goes with the conversation they'll be having next chapter.

With Charlie having a hard limit of dating legally deemed immature littles, I figure she'll be a little hesitant on this idea since they're dating. But I see her coming around because ultimately it makes Liv safer in her day to day life and since it won't be a "legal" adoption they can still date privately.

I'm loving all the characters and I wish them all the best lol.

Thank you! ?

And I'm so glad to see someone wishing them the best, instead of the usual meanie suggestions and theories!

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I wonder if Charlie knows or seen any of these Amazon adult babies? Wonder if Liv will ask her about them. I can’t believe Liv did that. She put blood in the water and Charlie will overreact either by going full mommy or yelling at her for doing such a thing. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

4 hours ago, HyperShark said:

The next chapter is going to be interesting that is for sure :P

Thanks! ?

3 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Wow I was waiting for Charlotte to say "Mom what the hell are you doing here"?

Again, Charlie's mother seems to be a popular character and she hasn't even appeared! ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I wonder if any Amazon adult baby would try and get one of those little baby dresses in Amazon size from Liv? 

By Liv's reaction, probably not yet. But maybe after this interaction she could open up her client base? ?

1 hour ago, the diaper mike said:

it's going to be very interesting for Charlotte's parents now this could be really exciting I can't wait until Wednesday

People are really excited for Charlie's parents to show up ?

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

No way this is gonna backfire on Liv. No siree.

Nope. Would never happen to a little who is taking too many chances and making too many mistakes... ?

Holy shit I expected this but I did not expect her to go this hard.... ??

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

? this is why I've been looking forward to posting this chapter. I've been dying to know what people's reactions were, and safe to say, they do not disappoint!

Also I love how many people are expecting Charlie's mother to pop up!

You've already implemented Charlie's mother into the story as such a mean character that she absolutely has to show up.

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And I'm so glad to see someone wishing them the best, instead of the usual meanie suggestions and theories!

I wish Liv and Charlie nothing but the best as well. But the DD lives from the nastiness and it makes much more sat to think up mean things. Expect the worst but hope for the best.

8 hours ago, Genossin said:

The ending to this chapter makes me happier than anything else in the story so far!

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Wow 

Thanks for your comment!

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Holy shit I expected this but I did not expect her to go this hard.... ??

? I'm glad I can still surprise people

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

You've already implemented Charlie's mother into the story as such a mean character that she absolutely has to show up.

I wish Liv and Charlie nothing but the best as well. But the DD lives from the nastiness and it makes much more sat to think up mean things. Expect the worst but hope for the best.

Oh I know. I write everything for a reason, and I've set up a lot of very subtle things that I hope will surprise people, and some things like Charlie's parents that aren't so subtle. But I love that people think Charlie's mother is going to show up this soon, it's like people want Liv to suffer! ??

? that's a good way to look at the DD

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

I didn't expect Liv to go about it this way. Well played

Liv is smart, but impulsive. ??

Liv is definitely going to get a reaction out of Charlie. I hope it's the one she wants. Would have been better to talk to Charlie first.

I'm surprised Liv never ran into a little that liked being babied until today but I guess there's always a first time.

5 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Liv is definitely going to get a reaction out of Charlie. I hope it's the one she wants. Would have been better to talk to Charlie first.

I'm surprised Liv never ran into a little that liked being babied until today but I guess there's always a first time.

It could be something that is so well kept to themselves that they don't even talk to other littles about it. Imagine if word got to an Amazon that a little liked to be babied, they could cry maturosis (which I think is an amazon made up term) as an excuse to adopt that little.

Chapter 19: Baby Talk

“Liv? Babe? W...what’s going on?” Charlotte asked with concern in her voice.

“I wanted to twy somefing...”

It was hard to talk with the dummy in my mouth, everything came out more babyish.

“Oh, you wanted to try something, did you?”

I nodded. She didn’t sound happy.

“Well, little miss, you should have talked to me first, shouldn’t you?”

I hung my head in shame.

“We’ve spent months sneaking around; keeping us a secret just so... this didn’t happen to you.”

I sighed.

“And did you even begin to think about how I feel about this? You have no idea how difficult it is for me to suppress my maternal urges around you and other littles. My love for you and my respect for littles makes it possible, but did you not begin to think this may push me over the edge?”

She sounded genuinely upset.

Was I being selfish with this idea? I know I kinda run away with my imagination sometimes, but maybe this time I took it too far...’

“So I’m going to ask you exactly what you were thinking doing this, but first, if a certain little baby wants to play pretend without checking in with Mummy first, I think she needs a dose of her own medicine...”

I audibly gulped.

Charlie picked me up off the bed, placing me on her hip. Very much like how you’d carry a baby. She poked the dummy in my mouth and squeezed my bum through the thick nappy I was wearing.

Taking me into the living room, she sat down on the sofa and positioned me on her lap facing her.

I was in for it. I knew exactly what punishment she’d choose. She was an expert at getting me to talk and this would get me singing for her. She’d torture me until I told her everything, and as an added punishment, she’d torture me some more. This was it.

“Pwease, mewcy!” I tried pleading for mercy, but the dummy in my mouth just made it sound cute.

Mercy? I don’t think so little baby. You’re in for it now.”

I squeaked as her fingers crept up my sides.

She was ready to pounce. I was done for. There was no saving me now. I leave all my possessions to Charlotte. Goodbye cruel world...’

Tickle tickle tickle tickle!”

After Charlotte had tickled me relentlessly, knowing full well that I couldn’t resist it, she sat me up and pulled the dummy from my mouth.

“Now sweetheart, care to explain why you’re dressed like this? And even better, why not give me a reason NOT to adopt you right this instant just for risking everything with my maternal instincts. You know how Amazons get around littles!”

“Sorry. I... I just...”

Just? Just what?”

“I was talking to Zoey and this little friend I made called Alice today.”

“Talking to Zoey? You mean like... baby talk?”

“No Charlie, I mean an actual conversation! Eve had a breakthrough and now Zoey is mostly back to her old self!”

“Oh damn. Well congratulations to them I guess! But no, wait, how did talking to Zoey and this little friend of yours end up with you dressing like... this?

“Look, Zoey told me that whilst she’s making progress, she doesn’t want to be deemed an adult, and was hoping Eve would keep her as her little.”

“But... why? She just got free of all that twisted mind altering regression. Why would she want to stay as a baby?”

“Kinda the same reason Alice does too. It’s a sort of... immunity.

“Immunity?”

“Well if they’re both adopted, they can’t be adopted or regressed by anyone else right? Well they’ve both found Amazons who treat them as a baby in public, then behind closed doors they get treated the same way you treat me, like an adult.”

“I mean, I understand... I guess.”

Charlotte looked a bit too confused, so I figured I should try to make it clearer.

“Sorry. Just that... being so hidden with you, pretending to be friends or acquaintances whilst we’re out and secretly dating behind closed doors... it’s... depressing. I want to be with you, I want to go on dates outside of the house with you. And I was thinking... you know... if we had a similar arrangement that Zoey and Eve have... we could spend more time together... in public.”

“You mean go on dates together in public with you dressed like a regressed little? That would just cause more attention to be drawn to us!”

“Not proper dates, but we could at least go to restaurants without the fear of me being adopted. We could hold hands and cuddle outside! We’d still have to keep our relationship a secret, as you definitely can’t be dating an adopted little!”

“That’s even riskier than what we do now babe! Look, whilst I think you are absolutely freaking adorable like this, I think it’s one of your craziest ideas and I don’t think I’m on board, sorry.

‘Maybe she was right. I spent my entire life avoiding this. Been through so many scares and near misses. I swore I would never be adopted. Yet after all that, I come up with some stupid scheme that involves me basically being adopted and turned into a baby whenever I’m out in public. All just so I could have some kind of relationship with Charlie outside of our places. I just... I just wanted to be with her. I love her. I want to spend my life with this woman. And I would risk my adulthood to do it.’

Then the words Zoey and Alice said earlier surfaced in my mind and kept repeating themselves over and over.

That doesn’t sound like freedom to me, it sounds like survival.’

‘He saved my life by adopting me.’

I started crying.

I had not cried like this in a long time. Tears streamed down my face as I wailed. All the emotions and feelings came bubbling to the surface and this time I could not keep them down.

I was sick of living in fear. I was sick of surviving.

“What’s up buttercup?”

Charlie’s gentle voice soothed me a little, at least enough so that I could talk.

“...I... I’m sorry I didn’t think of your feelings. But look, whilst I may not understand the maternal instinct you have, you still don’t understand what it’s like to be a little in this world.”

“Then tell me sweetie.”

I sniffled, and Charlie brought a tissue up to my nose and I blew hard.

“I have no freedom. I have no future. No little does.”

“Yes you do, don’t be silly! You’ve got a job, friends, an apartment! You’ve even got a girlfriend who cares deeply for you!”

“Yes, but at ANY moment, that could all be taken away  from me and I wouldn’t be able to fight back or argue. All because some Amazon thought I’d be better as their baby pet.”

“That’s why we’re careful honey...”

“Yes but it’s just a matter of time. Every little gets adopted. It’s how this world works. It could be tomorrow, it could be 20 years from now. But at some point in my life, I will be adopted by an Amazon.”

“The world is changing sweetheart. There are a lot more compassionate Amazons out there.”

“Yes but how long will that take? Will I be adopted before then and have my brain turned to mush?”

“I get your point, but being a pretend baby is no future either!”

“Babe, I spend my entire life either at home, here with you, or at work. I avoid going to the shops, I avoid going to the mall, I avoid going for coffee. Just leaving the house is a huge life and death risk for me.”

“I know it’s difficult sweetie...”

“NO. No you don’t. You’re an Amazon. You have so much privilege. You can go anywhere, do anything. Little’s have to spend their entire lives watching their backs from people wanting to adopt them. The entire system is designed to trick us so we all end up as pants-wetting dumb babies!”

“I’m... I’m sorry... I know I don’t understand what it’s like to be a little, but I don’t want to be yet another cruel Amazon like my parents.”

Charlotte,” I used her full name, making her know I was serious, “I am going to be adopted at some point. It could be you, it could be that crazy lady from that night we met. It could be Lauren or any random Amazon on the street. I’m not living my life. You get to live, I get to survive.”

She pulled me in for a hug and stroked my hair.

“I am so sorry Liv, I... I’ve never heard you talk like this. I’m sorry this is what you have to worry about constantly. I understand now, and I’m so sorry for ignoring your reality. I still have a lot to learn, but just know I am always here for you. And if you want, we can... discuss your idea.”

I sniffled a bit and buried my head in her chest. Her warmth and her heartbeat soothed me. We lay there on the sofa, me snuggling into her for a good 10 minutes or so in silence.

“So, even though I still think this plan is crazy, tell me exactly what you had in mind sweetpea.” Charlotte said with compassion in her eyes.

“Well my new friend Alice actually enjoys being a baby, and has a Daddy who reluctantly adopted her. Whilst I like their dynamic, I’m not big on the babying part like she is. I still think she’s a bit... weird honestly.”

“It is rare to hear a little enjoy being a baby, but not impossible. But hey, if it makes her happy, and her Daddy is loving and it’s all consensual, then she can be as much of a baby as she wants.”

“I agree. Zoey on the other hand has a good arrangement with Eve which we could maybe take some ideas from?”

“And what’s that?”

“In public Zoey is, for all intents and purposes, a baby. She is treated like any other regressed little, even going as so far to act like the baby she is supposed to be. But in private, Zoey is allowed to be an adult. She still has to wear nappies because of the shit that her previous parents did to her, but she gets to be an adult and wear grown up clothes.”

“That does sound like a good idea. Because as cute as you are as a baby, I would never want anything happening to that beautiful brain of yours. Also I would hate to no longer be with you, like that.”

I blushed.

“My idea was, maybe we could do something similar, have me as your adopted baby in public so we can go out for walks or to restaurants or whatever, but then in private I get to be normal and we can be a bit more like actual girlfriends. I know it’s not ideal, I wish we could just go out and be girlfriends in public, but I think this may be the only way for now.”

“But won’t we have to get you adopted? If we get you adopted, our relationship becomes illegal!”

“What if you don’t actually adopt me? Just... pretend. That way I’m still an adult and we aren’t doing anything illegal, and it should make other Amazons back off.”

“’Should’ being the key word here babe...”

“Yes but it’s better than nothing! I think it’s worth the risk.”

“But won’t you hate being babied by me all the time whilst we’re in public? And what about my maternal instincts?”

“That’s why I’m dressed like this tonight...”

Charlotte looked at me with a confused expression.

I looked up at her with a cheeky smile and pulled the cutest puppy dog eyes I could manage.

Why don’t we have a trial run this weekend?”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Also hoping people are enjoying the story as a whole.

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments.

I was feeling mean and was going to leave it another day, but I gave in and quickly edited it so I could post it today?

Next chapter Fri/Saturday. Still not sure about what days I'm posting. I wish I could post every 2 days, but I'm happy with 3 a week so I'll keep at it like this.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4

This story is meaning more and more to me.  The thought of knowing i'm wanted and not a burden...  It seems amazing and Charlotte is such a cool character.  Thanks for sharing this with us!

Nice chapter great to read. Here's my bet: After the weekend or during the weekend something will happen that will force Charlie to really adopt Liv which will make their whole relationship incredibly difficult until the LPS shows up to investigate her case and Liv has to go to an orphanage for a short time where she can just be saved from permanent surgery (teeth out, go away) and hypnosis (brain to mush).

Does anyone have a good list of diaper dimension stories and where to read them?  I've read most of BabySofia's stuff, but don't know where else to find other authors.  There used to be a section of this site dedicated to the stories, iirc, but i can't find it lately.

29 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Does anyone have a good list of diaper dimension stories and where to read them?  I've read most of BabySofia's stuff, but don't know where else to find other authors.  There used to be a section of this site dedicated to the stories, iirc, but i can't find it lately.

I will PM you the list I have made. 

27 minutes ago, Genossin said:

The fastest way is to click the Diaper Dimension tag - most of them have that tag at this point.

HyperShark had a story list going that was the best list I know of. Some of the better ones are behind paywalls on Patreon on Ausdpr and Princess PottyPants sites. If you haven't read Personalias's works don't miss them! 

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

The fastest way is to click the Diaper Dimension tag - most of them have that tag at this point.

HyperShark had a story list going that was the best list I know of. Some of the better ones are behind paywalls on Patreon on Ausdpr and Princess PottyPants sites. If you haven't read Personalias's works don't miss them! 

Thank you!  But how do i search for tags?  On what platform?

12 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I will PM you the list I have made. 

Thank you! 

Well its good they are talking about it.

Charlotte's right in that its incredibly risky. Liv could end up actually adopted and unable to have her relationship with Charlie at all. Liv is right that dodging adoptions all your life is no way to live but this plan of hers is playing with fire.