LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Taking A Moment Of Silence Here To Commemorate My Fathers 91st Birthday..

In the midst of my happiness and 56th birthday this past Wednesday, I must take a moment of silence here with family and friends in remembrance of my dear father. This is the man that gave me life and stood by me, my entire life. With my partner on one side and my mother on the other. There is no man that will ever fill your shoes. I shall forever love you, and you shall always be a part of me.               "May You Rest In Peace"                                I Miss You !!

I just want to thank all of you here at D&D for putting up with my craziness for the past 2 years  ....  I love you all from the bottom of my heart !!

Edited by Evelyn Dellcerro
Spelling
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Evelyn Dellcerro changed the title to I Am Taking A Moment Of Silence Here To Commemorate My Fathers 91st Birthday..

Eve,

I know how you feel.   There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my father.  Whether it's puttering around the workshop or getting ready for the fishing season, he is with me.  I am sad that he is gone, but I am comforted by the thoughts of all the  fun we had together.  I hope you take comfort remembering all the happy times you had.  Hugs.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Yes, everyone enjoy your parents while you can!  I'm glad I had 60 years with my dad before he passed away one month short of his 99th birthday.

Bless you sweetie and love to you and your family

10 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Eve,

I know how you feel.   There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my father.  Whether it's puttering around the workshop or getting ready for the fishing season, he is with me.  I am sad that he is gone, but I am comforted by the thoughts of all the  fun we had together.  I hope you take comfort remembering all the happy times you had.  Hugs.

Thank you so much geebee, and I miss chatting with you, been a little busy here, but never to busy to chat with friends. Hugs to you and your family and yes my father will always be with me no matter where I go.

• Like 4

Dear Friend and DL,

Both of my parents past and went up to rejoin the Light. My father went to the other side 35 years ago and my mother, just 5 ago.  But, despite the years’ passing, it seems to me like it was just last month. Their loving, caring and never ending guidance is greatly missed. I know we, everyone here in this comforting and accepting group, understands and feels the loss of one’s dearly departed. I strongly believe we shall all have the gift of meeting back up with our dear ones. May the love and memories you have of your dad continue to live vibrantly in your sensitive and caring heart. We are all connected... Love, peace and harmony to all.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

In the midst of my happiness and 56th birthday this past Wednesday, I must take a moment of silence here with family and friends in remembrance of my dear father. This is the man that gave me life and stood by me, my entire life. With my partner on one side and my mother on the other. There is no man that will ever fill your shoes. I shall forever love you, and you shall always be a part of me.               "May You Rest In Peace"                                I Miss You !!

I just want to thank all of you here at D&D for putting up with my craziness for the past 2 years  ....  I love you all from the bottom of my heart !!

Cool! You and I share the same birthday!???? Sorry for the Loss of your father though.?? I hope wherever he is, he's proud of you!❤️❤️❤️?

• Like 3

Firstly, let me say sorry for your loss Evelyn. Secondly, I plan to do as you said Rusty, and enjoy the vacation I get with my dad next week. Both of my parents have been very supportive of me no matter what. When I told them about my DL side, and how I had tried to cut myself out of shame, they were much more upset about the cutting attempt than anything else. My dad even said "There's worse things to be aroused by", or something along those lines.

Dad and I will be having a fishing week next week, and with any luck be catching a bunch while getting to enjoy some nice weather. I remember when we were out in the boat trolling, and I caught a 28lb channel catfish. He thought I was snagged, and then the rod tip gave a couple shakes. He was smiling ear to ear just to be able to get the fish in the net, and said that it was the biggest fish ever brought into his boat.

• Like 1

My thoughts are with you Eve

My parents are still alive, my father on the other hand starts to have difficulty with his knees and from time to time he loses his memory

I find it difficult to see my parents like that even if I am lucky that they are still autumn

I imagine that we would still like to be the children of our parents, but a day comes when we have to be the parent of our parents

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 4/9/2021 at 2:15 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

My Dearest Evelyn , I will forever be at your side, We had a wonderful weekend with family and friends. I know how much your father meant to you, and I felt your pain as I held you tight and close. When you hurt, I hurt. I will be there to kiss away every teardrop, and I will hold you tight. I am your friend, I am your lover, and I am a part of you. You have given me a reason to smile, and you have given me a reason to hope, you have given me so much love, how can I ask for more ? You are the only thing in my heart, and I want to be with you always.                                                             Always & Forever Yours With Undying Love  "Elle"

I just want to thank all of our friends on D&D here for making this possible. I have only been here for a short time, but the outpouring of love that you all heve shown for Evelyn and I is a testament that there truly is love here. Bless you all !!!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
17 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

My Dearest Evelyn , I will forever be at your side, We had a wonderful weekend with family and friends. I know how much your father meant to you, and I felt your pain as I held you tight and close. When you hurt, I hurt. I will be there to kiss away every teardrop, and I will hold you tight. I am your friend, I am your lover, and I am a part of you. You have given me a reason to smile, and you have given me a reason to hope, you have given me so much love, how can I ask for more ? You are the only thing in my heart, and I want to be with you always.                                                             Always & Forever Yours With Undying Love  "Elle"

I just want to thank all of our friends on D&D here for making this possible. I have only been here for a short time, but the outpouring of love that you all heve shown for Evelyn and I is a testament that there truly is love here. Bless you all !!!   

I wouldnt even know where to start baby, Your words say it all .. three simple words,, I Love You !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Evelyn dear friend, you have been there for me in time of need, and I held your hand that sad day. You were there with me when my father passed and I was there for you when your father passed. We formed a bond that is unbreakable. You are so deserving of everything good. I never got to hang out with your father, but I know pete was there at your side, and just seeing him cry, I knew. We all had a great weekend and jade sends you super kisses and hugs. Give Elle a big hug and kiss. Eve you stay as strong as you have always been and all will be good. Give mom and junior a hug and kiss from me and we will see you this weekend. Short week for me. Love you guys !!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Parents are special people in many ways.  There are here to help you as your navigate the road of life.  I can't imagine what would happen, or how I would feel if I lost my DAD especially.  Mom and Dad always have my back, but there are times when special bonds are LASTING, and forever, and by that, I mean, that you may and OFTEN do become closer to one parent than the other, even though you LOVE them both equally - Eve probably understands what i mean here - Its similar to all my brothers:  I LOVE them all, they are GREAT fathers/stepfathers/uncles, but i am closest to my brother James, and I always have been.  He and i are more alike in many ways, and I LOVE him in that "special way". I don't think I could explain worth 2 million dollars what that means - I just do - and Dad, well, he does those things that are unique to each of us, but we KNOW that he loves all of us, and I could NOT have become the man I am today without him, and my Uncle Jack, and my grandparents, but they raised a man who I respect, love, honor, and cherish, and so losing my Dad would be a KILLER for me, and I am THANKFUL that C-19 did not affect him, and that with his COPD, his medical teams were ON it from the beginning.

EIGHT times, ladies and gents, EIGHT times Dad was in the hospital because of breathing issues: They did the tracheotomy operation that the doctor discussed with Dad, and they had to UPGRADE the tube to a larger one, because he was having trouble breathing.  My Dad has always been there for me, and James, and continues to do what he wants to do, and he continues to do things to help us when we need it.  Dad says "I'm NOT Going anywhere yet", which means he wants to be the grandfather he wants to be.

Eve:  I know that your father is a special guy, and from what you have told me, sounds like a sweetheart:  I believe he would be PROUD of you for what you have done, and continue to do.  a Father is a guide, and yours seems to have done his best, and it SHOWS - You have a heart of GOLD, and he helped you become who you are.  He May be GONE from the physical universe, but REMEMBER:  The reason we have Memories, is because we don't want to forget those we love, or things that we enjoyed, or experiences we deal with.  You and I both possess the ability to help those in need, and have hearts of gold, and we can sympathize and empathize with people.  I do that every day, because I can help people that are less fortunate than I, and I always try to see the situation through the customer's eyes - Most times, i can find the ones that are in need, and help them, and sometimes, I get BURNED, and learn from that, but when you have a kind heart, as you know, sometimes, people take ADVANTAGE of generosity or kindness, and use it against us, but being TOUGH sometimes is necessary.

I know that you miss your Dad - I Miss my brother Richard sometimes so much that It makes me bawl HARD - Remember that if you see a CARDINAL, it means that someone who you are CLOSE to, and is no longer with us, is nearby - His spirit will ALWAYS be with you, and he will ALWAYS be a part of you - As Richard is a part of ME - You Dad is with you ALWAYS ***HUG**.

Love Always,

Brian

• Thanks 1
On 4/13/2021 at 10:48 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Parents are special people in many ways.  There are here to help you as your navigate the road of life.  I can't imagine what would happen, or how I would feel if I lost my DAD especially.  Mom and Dad always have my back, but there are times when special bonds are LASTING, and forever, and by that, I mean, that you may and OFTEN do become closer to one parent than the other, even though you LOVE them both equally - Eve probably understands what i mean here - Its similar to all my brothers:  I LOVE them all, they are GREAT fathers/stepfathers/uncles, but i am closest to my brother James, and I always have been.  He and i are more alike in many ways, and I LOVE him in that "special way". I don't think I could explain worth 2 million dollars what that means - I just do - and Dad, well, he does those things that are unique to each of us, but we KNOW that he loves all of us, and I could NOT have become the man I am today without him, and my Uncle Jack, and my grandparents, but they raised a man who I respect, love, honor, and cherish, and so losing my Dad would be a KILLER for me, and I am THANKFUL that C-19 did not affect him, and that with his COPD, his medical teams were ON it from the beginning.

EIGHT times, ladies and gents, EIGHT times Dad was in the hospital because of breathing issues: They did the tracheotomy operation that the doctor discussed with Dad, and they had to UPGRADE the tube to a larger one, because he was having trouble breathing.  My Dad has always been there for me, and James, and continues to do what he wants to do, and he continues to do things to help us when we need it.  Dad says "I'm NOT Going anywhere yet", which means he wants to be the grandfather he wants to be.

Eve:  I know that your father is a special guy, and from what you have told me, sounds like a sweetheart:  I believe he would be PROUD of you for what you have done, and continue to do.  a Father is a guide, and yours seems to have done his best, and it SHOWS - You have a heart of GOLD, and he helped you become who you are.  He May be GONE from the physical universe, but REMEMBER:  The reason we have Memories, is because we don't want to forget those we love, or things that we enjoyed, or experiences we deal with.  You and I both possess the ability to help those in need, and have hearts of gold, and we can sympathize and empathize with people.  I do that every day, because I can help people that are less fortunate than I, and I always try to see the situation through the customer's eyes - Most times, i can find the ones that are in need, and help them, and sometimes, I get BURNED, and learn from that, but when you have a kind heart, as you know, sometimes, people take ADVANTAGE of generosity or kindness, and use it against us, but being TOUGH sometimes is necessary.

I know that you miss your Dad - I Miss my brother Richard sometimes so much that It makes me bawl HARD - Remember that if you see a CARDINAL, it means that someone who you are CLOSE to, and is no longer with us, is nearby - His spirit will ALWAYS be with you, and he will ALWAYS be a part of you - As Richard is a part of ME - You Dad is with you ALWAYS ***HUG**.

Love Always,

Brian

Such kind words from a very kind and loving man. Thank you Brian and congrats on the niece !!  In such a short time I and Elle have grown to love you and respect you like one of the family. There are many here that we love and the list is long. I just want to say Thanx for being a friend

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Such kind words from a very kind and loving man. Thank you Brian and congrats on the niece !!  In such a short time I and Elle have grown to love you and respect you like one of the family. There are many here that we love and the list is long. I just want to say Thanx for being a friend

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Thank YOU for being a good friend to me as well:  Both You and Elle are special in MANY ways, because the relationship you BOTH share with yourselves as well as those on DD, is a special one, and it relies on the fact that you do what you want to do, when you want to do it, and you DO NOT back down - You always seem to be able to handle many situations, and can spread LOVE and understanding to others as well.  In these trying times, it is IMPORTANT to take care of each other, LOVE each other, HONOR each other, and RESPECT each other:  I don't think I could have gotten as far as I have now without your and Elle's Council, and it appears that my challenges will continue;  Doctor thinks that there is a PINCHED NERVE at C-6/C-7, and in 2 weeks, wants an MRI to check to see if anything has changed since the 2015 scans and X-Rays.

Following that, they want to do the same procedure that they did in 2015 - They want to do an Epidural Injection:  what they do is that they do an X-Ray of the neck and an MRI to PLAN what they will do, then they use an X-Ray Machine, and figure out EXACTLY where they want to inject the needle into my NECK - If it works, it should relieve the pain, because the medicine will tell the disc in my neck to "calm down."   Last time i did this, lasted almost 10 years:  IF it DOES NOT work, and something needs to be done surgically, they will have to enter my NECK, take out the bulging piece of disc, and guess what?

EIGHT WEEKS in Power Chair:  I don't wanna do THAT unless there is NO other options available to me, but like my DAD - I can't LET my neck dictate my next 10-15 years - Gotta do what needs to be done - The procedure can be done in our local hospital, so I don't have to have anyone drive me there, or wait with me, and can be home in 8 hours, and if needed, I am at he hospital, rather than being out of it and incohereant.

We Shall see what happens - and thank You for your kind words - That is what friends do :) *HUGS*. I am honored to be considered a part of your family ;)

Love,

Brian

21 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Thank YOU for being a good friend to me as well:  Both You and Elle are special in MANY ways, because the relationship you BOTH share with yourselves as well as those on DD, is a special one, and it relies on the fact that you do what you want to do, when you want to do it, and you DO NOT back down - You always seem to be able to handle many situations, and can spread LOVE and understanding to others as well.  In these trying times, it is IMPORTANT to take care of each other, LOVE each other, HONOR each other, and RESPECT each other:  I don't think I could have gotten as far as I have now without your and Elle's Council, and it appears that my challenges will continue;  Doctor thinks that there is a PINCHED NERVE at C-6/C-7, and in 2 weeks, wants an MRI to check to see if anything has changed since the 2015 scans and X-Rays.

Following that, they want to do the same procedure that they did in 2015 - They want to do an Epidural Injection:  what they do is that they do an X-Ray of the neck and an MRI to PLAN what they will do, then they use an X-Ray Machine, and figure out EXACTLY where they want to inject the needle into my NECK - If it works, it should relieve the pain, because the medicine will tell the disc in my neck to "calm down."   Last time i did this, lasted almost 10 years:  IF it DOES NOT work, and something needs to be done surgically, they will have to enter my NECK, take out the bulging piece of disc, and guess what?

EIGHT WEEKS in Power Chair:  I don't wanna do THAT unless there is NO other options available to me, but like my DAD - I can't LET my neck dictate my next 10-15 years - Gotta do what needs to be done - The procedure can be done in our local hospital, so I don't have to have anyone drive me there, or wait with me, and can be home in 8 hours, and if needed, I am at he hospital, rather than being out of it and incohereant.

We Shall see what happens - and thank You for your kind words - That is what friends do :) *HUGS*. I am honored to be considered a part of your family ;)

Love,

Brian

And you do know I will be praying for you every step of the way Brian. I may not be the biggest holy roller in the world, but I do believe in the power of prayer. You know you will be in my prayers for months and months to come !!  Me and Elle do love and respect you as part of the family and we will say many kind words in our prayers. Be safe sweetie and as always we love you.

• Thanks 1

Evelyn ? I'm sorry for your loss. I know the loss of a parent is never easy. Just try and remember all the wonderful times you had and that he's always in your heart. God bless you and your family?