LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Last Time You Masturbated

diaperguy

Post the last time you masturbated. We have topics about post when wet, post when messy. Im not the only one who regularly masturbates in thier diaper. When was the last time you did? I did this morning. Woke up in a wet diaper. Then I enjoyed a session. Thank you for reading!

• Thanks 2

I did on Thursday morning when I got home from work in a messy diaper. This weekend will be a weekend of masturbation and diaper sex with my wife. We plan on making each other super duper happy. Whether it will be on our bed, in our diapers, on a tarp, or on each other. There will be plenty of seed spilled. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@diaperguy

11 minutes ago, diaperguy said:

Yes it does! I love those times ?

I remember when I started  wanting to wear again, and I actually had a legit reason to do that, and I used my wand, and when I got done, I used my diaper for Pee, Poop, AND come, and another time, I just released all of this, and kept on hitting myself with the wand - I have to STOP a few times, but was able to release over and over and over - It was INSANE, and felt so good - It was a guilty pleasure :)  @Evelyn Dellcerroand @Transfusionelleare RIGHT:  WHAT a FEELING - It is HEAVENLY :)

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@diaperguy

I remember when I started  wanting to wear again, and I actually had a legit reason to do that, and I used my wand, and when I got done, I used my diaper for Pee, Poop, AND come, and another time, I just released all of this, and kept on hitting myself with the wand - I have to STOP a few times, but was able to release over and over and over - It was INSANE, and felt so good - It was a guilty pleasure :)  @Evelyn Dellcerroand @Transfusionelleare RIGHT:  WHAT a FEELING - It is HEAVENLY :)

Brian

As easy as 1 2 3  We Love Ya Brian !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
13 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@diaperguy

Brian

I have always wanted to try a wand. Im not sure how it would do on my boy parts ?. But might have to look into getting one. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, diaperguy said:

I have always wanted to try a wand. Im not sure how it would do on my boy parts ?. But might have to look into getting one. 

They work amazing. I started about six months ago and the hand is almost a thing of the past. It took me a bit figure it out, but the experience is just better from start to finish. I just point down, and rub the exterior of the diaper over my junk with the wand. I also put a sock over the wand head so it glides over the plastic. Try it, I’d be surprised if you want to go back to conventional ways after you figure it out. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

They work amazing. I started about six months ago and the hand is almost a thing of the past. It took me a bit figure it out, but the experience is just better from start to finish. I just point down, and rub the exterior of the diaper over my junk with the wand. I also put a sock over the wand head so it glides over the plastic. Try it, I’d be surprised if you want to go back to conventional ways after you figure it out. 

When I get money again I will be getting one. Thank you for the information Soggy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As for which wand to get, I’d get a full size Magic Wand or a Doxy. I tried both and the Doxy is marginally stronger, but I had the neck break in half on me after only a few days. The Magic wand has not let me down and that was the first one I purchased. 

13 minutes ago, SoggySoCal said:

As for which wand to get, I’d get a full size Magic Wand or a Doxy. I tried both and the Doxy is marginally stronger, but I had the neck break in half on me after only a few days. The Magic wand has not let me down and that was the first one I purchased. 

Ok cool. I will check it out. Thanks

34 minutes ago, Billies1 said:

Do we all masturbate alone or with someone else!

Does anyone masturbate online with another diaper wearer?

just asking. 

I enjoy masturbating alone when in a bath. Nothing is better than having my partner masturbate me, and we masturbate each other to orgasm in a dirty diaper. Be careful masturbating online too sweetie. its a good way for people to record you without your knowledge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will say yes I do masterbate in my diapers, many times when I’m taking off my night diaper.

To be honest I wish I didn’t do it, I really don’t want my diapers to be sexual, but I get it they do have that element to them 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I enjoy masturbating alone when in a bath. Nothing is better than having my partner masturbate me, and we masturbate each other to orgasm in a dirty diaper. Be careful masturbating online too sweetie. its a good way for people to record you without your knowledge.

Your so correct. You might even get a horny diapered cop out there eager to bust you